lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 5:16 am

SHAYLA
» female | pup-sitter | mood: happy | tags: Abernathie, Creek

The female wagged her tail lightly ''Hi Creek!'' she yipped happily ''This is Abernathie!'' Shayla looked at Abernathie ''This is Creek.'' she spoke with a happy tone.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 am

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Liberty & Guun-- Crush: Astro ---
A pup-sitter? ME? she scoffed to herself. Yeah, right. And of course I don't have Liberty's name embedded in my brain! Guun is acting like he's never forgotten any of the pack members' names for a second! I bet he has once. When Midnight saw the two wolves going off, she ran to catch up with them, glared at Liberty and said, "Hey, I'm not a pup-sitter but a hunter, you must be thinking of my sister StarFall. So if you don't mind I would like to go on this hunt with you guys."
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri May 11, 2018 8:33 am

líвєrtч !!
“chin up princess or the crown will slip.”

──────────── 〔〕 ────────────

located: camp
mood: annoyed & ready to leave
tagged: guun, midnight
fae {} four years {} hunter {} heterosexual {} romantic interest: astro

liberty was about to reply when midnight came up to them. “well, you must be on the same level as her.” she scoffed. “and, i suppose that’s up to guun if you could tag along since he did arrange this hunt.” she said, turning to look at the brute. he white fur collided with the brute’s black pelt, and she was smaller than him. she’d never quite noticed how large the brute really was until now, but she didn’t mind.

prímrσѕє !!
“i may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.”

located: forest
mood: comfortable
tagged: open
fae {} three years {} pup-sitter {} bisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

primrose is sleeping in the forest.

lσkí !!
“what is life but one grand adventure?”

located: forest
mood: excited and interested
tagged: kiara
brute {} two years {} loner {} demisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

loki shook his head. “no, but my mother did try to get us into a pack before but... they didn’t seem to like us very much. atleast, that’s all i remember” he said, tilting his head. “do you like me? or am i annoying? i’m really sorry if i am!” he said, suddenly noticing how uncomfortable the fae looked.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 am

KIARA
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: loki

Kiara felt bad for the male ''I'm sorry to hear that.'' she murmured before adding ''I think your fine, your not annoying.'' The loner dipped her head lightly, she looked past him ''Is there anyone with you?''
Imagehey there! i'm rosy. [ any pronouns • 18+ ] [ kinda inactive here hehe ]
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 11, 2018 9:06 am

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

the male grunted, flattening his ears against his head. slightly surprised, though also ticked off she noticed. he casually rolled his shoulders in his thick pelt. it wasn't that cold yet, and his pelt had already grew a bunch. "so, you guys are joining the pack?" he inquired. looking over curiously at the two loners, and then back at sapphire. slightly confused on everything. his nose twitched in the sunlight. it was getting late out, well maybe not that late out though he didn't want to draw attention to himself and his long disappearance besides he had to get going soon. so he supposed it was now or never. the brute always wanted to run out astro quickly, before it got too crazy. besides the male would be a bit frightened if king did it first, the other male had always seemed fishy. also crazy, but that was his opinion. besides, he never talked bad about any pack-mates. only to himself, of course. "anyway, try to make up your mind fast, I best be going soon.' he woofed, already trekking closer to the door. his whole body shook with adrenaline. the wolf could practically hear himself humming with it. he walked forward slightly more. the canine now sat by the exit. already ready to leave, with or without them.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

the female nodded, watching starfall closely her big eyes focused, on just her. she was quite good at howling, the female had to admit. the pup decided she was going to try to howl like her, the fae instantly became the pup's idol, and maybe her favorite wolf in the whole entire pack. the pup-sitter always hung out with her, besides aloe of course aloe would always be her best friend. the red wolf tipped her head back slightly, still focused even with all the loose thoughts running through her head. just waiting for the right minute to try. the wolf would try to time it just right, and get it right. that was her goal before she came older. it was silly, sure but once she got older she'll aim higher. and hopefully shoot to the stars. with that the fae tilted her head back, like starfall constructed her to. then opened her muzzle up, big and wide. the pup then let out a slightly longer bark. but better than her terrifying long yap. this bark, her bark had a nice smooth sort of comforting tone. which she honestly like. the red wolf just would have to work on making it longer. the tiny canine looked up at starfall, her eyes filled with pride. "how'd I do?" she asked, smiling. "be honest.' she barked sternly, joking around slightly. pointing her long narrow muzzle at the pup-sitter. gigging too. she just could not be serious, for the life of her.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the lean fae nodded slightly. watching him mainly though her gaze was somewhat unfocused, anxiety radiating out and around her. but she just pretended not to notice it. though it made her paws tremble slightly. the hunter just moved her eyes away from them. trying to focus on the brute in fright of her. pulling back her ears slightly. but releasing them fastly, just realizing that was a look of aggression. the female felt embarrassed. she shook her head, thoroughly though. seeing as she had a strange habit of doing so. "no, i actually don't have any plans." she woofed, quietly. turning to look towards the forest. wondering if he'd want to hang out with her. she sucked in a quick breath. fighting her nerves in a silent unseen battle. the fae flicked her ear forward, turning back to him shyly. "i don't suppose you have any plans?" she asked. wondering if she'd regret asking him to hang out with her. suddenly her pelt felt much more heavier than it had been awhile ago. the grey wolf coughed slightly. forcing herself to look him in the eye. "if not, we could always maybe go hunting together, or something." she barked, her eyes flitting to his for seconds, before darting to the ground. the canine dipped her muzzle to the ground to. feeling the awkward tension in the air.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 9:27 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: Timber, Aspen, Sapphire|

The female shifted slightly ''I'm coming with him, Aspen? Are you coming?'' she spoke up. Before casting a glance at Timber, the lean fae slowly lifted herself from her sitting position and pad close to Timber.

SAPPHIRE
» female | alpha loner | mood: shocked: tags: Aspen, Timber, Alexis

The former alpha got up and pad over to her sister, her tail swished side to side ''Be careful, Alexis.'' Sapphire reached forwards to touch noses with her. Before looking at Timber ''Timber, I hope you will protect her.'' she spoke softly. Before turning her head over to Aspen ''Are you coming with her?''

ASPEN
» female | loner | mood: shocked | tags: Sapphire, Alexis, Timber

The she-wolf awkwardly looked at Timber and Alexis then back at Sapphire, she also got up, and hesitantly took a step towards the brute and her sister. Before realizing where she needed to be. Aspen pad forwards to greet Alexis ''I must stay with Sapphire to keep her safe.'' The fae quickly touched noses with Alexis ''Be safe out there Lex.'' she told her before looking at Timber ''You too.''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 9:36 am

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel stopped when a dog jumped from the brush and killed his prey and dropped it infront of him. "You shouldn't stray from your masters. It puts your more at risk of getting killed by something bigger than you, or getting me killed." he stated before flicking his ear and listening closely to see if the hunters were nearby or not. Daniel sighed and said again, "Thank you." He sat onto his haunches and began to eat, not too bothered by the dogs presence. "What brings you here?" Daniel asked the canine before him. Carefully watching her as he ate.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun listened as the small she-wolf Midnight bickered back and forth with dame he was accompanied by. "I'll lose my mind if these two don't learn to can it." his thoughts screamed. Hungry and annoyed the male pinned his ears and glared coolly at both she-wolves. When Midnight demanded she tag along the male gave snarl, not taking to kindly to her demands. He slowly turned around and gave a huff, but his throat rumbled with irritation. "As long as either-" the male was halfway through his sentence when Liberty brushed into him. Stepping away from the action because it made him slightly uncomfortable, the male stood a solid foot in distance before continuing what he was saying, "As long as you follow my lead in the hunt, then we won't have a problem. Savvy?" Guun stated firmly before walking again, starting to look for a hunting trail to follow.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched her before quickly pointing out, "You're nervous and its making me nervous why you're nervous. There's no reason to fear or be nervous around me, sparrow." Cael only ever called Delilah sparrow whenever she needed comforting. It was a nickname he usually gave to a she-wolf if he trusted them and cared for them to an extent. The male's tail wagged in a grateful manner, and he stood up shaking his pelt, "No I do not have any plans. But I do now." Cael declared leaping from the rocks and picking up a trot looking over his shoulder to Kai and called out, "What shall we do this afternoon?" Cael's tail wagged as he trotted forward into the brush.

» ─── ⟨ ERINDEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual, and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizble instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

» ─── ⟨ AYRODEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 9:45 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: curious | tags: Daniel

Melody dipped her head ''I'm glad my owners didn't find you here, they would have killed your rabbit and you.'' she continued ''They don't care about me. They probably don't even care that I left.'' she sat down, and eyed him ''I needed to walk, my masters only let me hang out in their den all day, which is so insanely boring.'' she sighed ''How about you?''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 10:55 am

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
The male grunted as he finished the rabbit. Well, I kind of live out here. In this forest." he said with a obvious sort of tone, as he looked around and pointed with his muzzle. "What do they call you lassy and why have you suddenly approached a wild wolf?" Daniel asked now curious as to why she was here. He stood back up and shook his white pelt out before raising a brow and starred down at the dog with his hazel eyes.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun listened as the small she-wolf Midnight bickered back and forth with dame he was accompanied by. "I'll lose my mind if these two don't learn to can it." his thoughts screamed. Hungry and annoyed the male pinned his ears and glared coolly at both she-wolves. When Midnight demanded she tag along the male gave snarl, not taking to kindly to her demands. He slowly turned around and gave a huff, but his throat rumbled with irritation. "As long as either-" the male was halfway through his sentence when Liberty brushed into him. Stepping away from the action because it made him slightly uncomfortable, the male stood a solid foot in distance before continuing what he was saying, "As long as you follow my lead in the hunt, then we won't have a problem. Savvy?" Guun stated firmly before walking again, starting to look for a hunting trail to follow.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched her before quickly pointing out, "You're nervous and its making me nervous why you're nervous. There's no reason to fear or be nervous around me, sparrow." Cael only ever called Delilah sparrow whenever she needed comforting. It was a nickname he usually gave to a she-wolf if he trusted them and cared for them to an extent. The male's tail wagged in a grateful manner, and he stood up shaking his pelt, "No I do not have any plans. But I do now." Cael declared leaping from the rocks and picking up a trot looking over his shoulder to Kai and called out, "What shall we do this afternoon?" Cael's tail wagged as he trotted forward into the brush.

» ─── ⟨ ERINDEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual, and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizble instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

» ─── ⟨ AYRODEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 11:04 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: curious | tags: Daniel

The female tilted her head ''Well, lucky you.'' she shifted her guys and sat down. ''No, they don't call me 'Lassy' they call me Melody.'' She met eyes with the male ''Right, well just so you know, I am mainly part wolf. But I approached you, because you seemed to be having hunting trouble.'' The wolfdog's coat shined in the sunlight.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me