.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby peter parker. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:43 am

N a m e ; Tythe
L o c a t i o n ; Camp
T a g g e d ; Destiny
S t a t u s ; Single
Tythe's gaze flickered upward and he met eyes with Destiny. He pulled his head in another direction suddenly, so not to draw attention to himself. He acted as though she were not there, scuffling back into the leaves against the wall and staring at the various corners of camp, pretending as if something were there of interest. His mind buzzed. Interacting with others wasn't one of his specialties and if she did dare to speak to him, he didn't know what to say, what to do. He pinned his ears back and felt the fur along his spine begin to rise with tension, though he did his best to keep himself calm and disregard the situation, his eyes wandering around camp.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:53 am

Destiny-gamma
She saw tythe looked to her then away she didn't know wether to go to him or sit where she was and watch him pretend to be busy. She knew he wasn't the most talkative wolf it seemed that his actions spoke out more then his actual speech. She sighed and stood up moving closer to the camps entrances she would rather be out in the forest right now. But she wanted to stay in the camp and be helpful
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 am

I N I K I
The snow white fae laughed quietly at Crow's remark and turned to look at him. "Well.." She said, drawing out the word dramatically as she thought of a response. "I guess we're going on a scouting patrol..Or a hunting patrol...Well whatever the heck it is, we just have to follow old stick in the mud over there. Also, I'm assuming Mr. Uptight will be joining us before long, wherever he is." She replied, keeping her voice down so Embla wouldn't overhear. She glanced over to see Dokken and Summer approach, the latter looking slightly upset or something and the former looking pleased with himself. Oh no, what has that brute gotten himself into this time.. She thought with a chuckle. Looking at Crow, she grinned, eyes sparkling with quiet amusement. "This might be more interesting than we thought." She added, mischief hinted in her voice as she turned to look back at the rest of the group, forcing her expression into one of indifference.

D O K K E N
Glancing at Embla, he nodded quietly in agreement, a hint of a smirk lingering in his expression. Summer seemed to be attempting to ignore him at the moment, but that didn't sway him. He was a patient wolf, he could wait for a good opportunity to aggravate her further. For now, he would follow orders without a complaint, but before long a situation would arise. He'd get back at this fae for head-butting him and then walking away. It hadn't hurt or anything, but what a strangely rude thing to do either way. She obviously had quite a temper, and that was something he could use to his advantage.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am

( I have my following post prepared, but I'd best wait for Chibi to return. ouo )
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:45 am

Wicked Wox wrote:
( I have my following post prepared, but I'd best wait for Chibi to return. ouo )

{That's fine. Whatever you'd prefer to do. :) }
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 pm

(For Anaka, btw c: )
(On mobile)
Rein lifted her head to Anaka, cocking it. "Talk to him?" she asked, slightly blushing. "How can you tell?" she whispered looking over at Kalo, wincing a little, her neck muscle pulling. "I'm surprised I had a muscle there!" she commented quietly.
(WB, my phone is being a butt.)
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

ANAKA
Guess by the way you glance at him. And he's nice... she recalled quickly what she knew of him so far. It's not that difficult. Do it. Anaka nudged her slightly, smiling michieviously. Do that or I'll call him over.

{ i get you. on a tablet. }
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:47 pm

(Yup, the phone and tablet touch key things are so freaking tiny and I always hit v or b instead of spaces so it literally looks like this
ivlikebmashedvpotatoes...Yes I love them don't judge! xD )
Rein shrugged, starting to walk to him, hoping he wasn't creeped out of by her ribs sort of sticking out. She sat down in front of him, her tail wagging for the first time in front of a boy for a while. "Hi." she said quietly, her paw twitching a little. She sighed worriedly as her paw did so and she looked up to the sky, praying this would go well. Hoping her prayer was caught by somebody who was dead, she turned back to him, her blind eye staring off into space, meant to be looking at Kalo's other eye, but oh well.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:03 pm

KALOUS
He rolled into his back, looking up at the sky in wonder. It was a peaceful day, and instead of resting he was completely bored. He flicked his ears, momentarily hearing the sound of someone coming closer, and when he turned again, he noticed that it was Rein making her way to him. Quickly he rolled over and smiled his charming self in a polite manner. Hi, Rein.
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Rein blushed, of course when he smiled. She didn't expect him to even answer her and she blinked, not answering for a moment. Her head slunk back a little then came back and smiled, acting like she wasn't shy. "Oh um, I wasn't expecting an answer, sorry." she explained as she sat up tall, her ribs poking out as she did. She winced, slightly embarrassed cause of it. "Uh, so what's up?" she asked shyly, her eye twitching again, and she quietly growled at it, the twitch stopping for some odd reason.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me