BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby BlackadderKat » Fri May 04, 2012 7:19 am

(( I is online, eating spaghetti carbonara! x33 ))

Kaiser.

Kaiser sighed. He had just come across the half eaten carcass of a deer. It was hard to distinguish, but it was there, a foreign dog's scent. Now he was getting even more curious, which frustrated him to no end because it meant that he had to follow then dog's scent-which happened to be heading towards the river.Just before he got up though, a lone dog's howl echoed through the darkness. Oh and he knew who it was. Kaiser let out a long deep howl himself. It was Syn.'Hmmm... This night turn out to be much more interesting that I first thought.' He thought, a savage smile growing across his face as he set off towards the river, his mystery dog and his biggest competition.
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 am

Sunny curled up again, snuggling into June's soft fur, finally feeling safe and relaxed ever since she had been with her mother, she slowly closed her eyes
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:27 am

June curled up more and laid her head by the puppies. She started to think about what was out there. She was so curious. She liked this puppie and the pup looked safe. June lifted her head up and howled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

Sunny yawned once again, before soon falling into a deep sleep, curling up close to June and sleeping peacefully for the first time in weeks

Storm wandered around, he had heard a howl, and howled back, before sniffing the ground again, trying to find something or someone
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 am

Mist

She walked to the river and stopped at the bamk ad looked into the murky water but it was to muddy to see anything in it, she looked around and walked over some small gravel like rublled she had and itch on her back, so layed down and rolled in it trying to get to the annoying itch, it was dusty and sent up a cloud of dust.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 am

Username: OpalWyvern
Name: Kestrel
Breed: Great Dane (Purebred)
Pack: Rogue (For now, may join a pack later in the RP)
(preferred) Rank: (Rogue)
Personality: Kestrel is a generally low-key dog. She's chosen to be a rogue because she doesn't particularly enjoy fighting, but this is not to be assumed as weakness. She's more than capable of properly defending herself, at that is what allows her to live effectively as a rogue. Her main trait that she uses to her advantage is speed. She has a skinny frame with a barrel, shaped chest; giving her an aerodynamic advantage. Unfortunately, this means her body was build for speed and not for strength, but her size can give her a slight advantage against smaller, stronger dogs. Her mother educated her in the use of many different plants for wounds and sickness, which has so far protected her health.
History: Nothing in particular. Her mother was a rogue, and her father was unknown. All she knows is they were both Great Danes. Since her mother was a harlequin, she assumes her father was Fawn; thus giving her her fawnequin coloring.
Other:
Appearance: (At school, can't post picture, will later) She's a Fawnaquin for those familiar with the color. Blue eyes.
Last edited by opal. on Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:46 am

June howled back. She then got up a let Sunny sleep. She walked over to the stairs and waited for the howl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:49 am

Storm heard another howlm and howled back again, heading towards wherever the howl came from
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 am

June went down the steps and headed for the howl. She barked " Who is this?"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:53 am

Storm continued walking, when he heard the question he replied 'Im Storm'
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me