| Montana Hybrid | Semi Lit | Wolf and Wolf Hybrid RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: | Montana Hybrid | Semi Lit | Wolf and Wolf Hybrid RP

Postby xl Toxic lx » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

[[Will be joining!]]

And ever since I figured out
That I could control other people
I've had trouble sleeping
With both eyes closed

And if I asked permission
If I make sure it's ok
I promise I won't slip up this time
You can trust me

But never take advice from someone
Who just admitted to being devious
Who just confessed to treason
And I would also
never ask a question
That I cannot ask myself
For it might
Dirty up your conscience
xl Toxic lx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely.silence » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 am

Paint Overo wrote:accepted!

(( Yay thanks! :D ))
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jenna

<<I am not on during weekends usually so please don't kick me out of rp's>>
lonely.silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

((After everyone has made their forums we can start:) ))
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...
made by music. ~~~~~~~~~~ exotic minds.

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xl Toxic lx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

Name: Ramose
Picture:
http://fav.me/dqmmrf
Personality: He is a harsh blunt brute who will tell you what he thinks of you when you first meet. He judges books by their covers and isnt to nice to outsiders.
History: Ask later.
Wanted Rank: Alpha
Crush: None
Mate: None
Other:
Last edited by xl Toxic lx on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

And ever since I figured out
That I could control other people
I've had trouble sleeping
With both eyes closed

And if I asked permission
If I make sure it's ok
I promise I won't slip up this time
You can trust me

But never take advice from someone
Who just admitted to being devious
Who just confessed to treason
And I would also
never ask a question
That I cannot ask myself
For it might
Dirty up your conscience
xl Toxic lx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am

Could you please edit the picture?
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:50 pm

BUMP

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:23 am

BUMP

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 am

Spaztic*Purple*Apple wrote:

||Name||
Jagger
||Gender||
Female|Fea
||Age||
4 Years
||Description of Wolf||
Pshh, Jagger. Is the most beautiful wolf in the world! Kidding! I'd say Jagger, looks like a zombie. She is a beat up wolf, her fangs are stained red with blood, along with her muzzle as well. Her once beautiful black pelt, is now, just a black, white and tan colored pelt. Scars everywhere on her body, she has a large gash on her left leg, it won't heal! Although her left ear is missing, and a large scar is going down her face. [across her right eye, and down to her noes, 'causing her to be blind in that eye] she is beautiful to some brutes. I think, I'm prolly wrong. But, she has scars all along her belly, you know when your pinning some one, and their claws dig into her underbelly? Then, she is also has a limp in her walk, its very noticeable, her left leg's wrist thing whatever it is called on a wolf, is broken, and will never heal. She can't really feel pain anymore, so she won't know when she's hurt or not.

She is a mutt, basically a mutt of all breeds of wolf, you can tell she has some maned wolf in her since she is as tall as one. But, she doesn't have the ears, nor the color. Just an all black wolf, well was. She has a lot of timber wolf, and Grey wolf in her too. Just having very muscular legs, and a strong bite. She is as strong as most brutes, and i mean the strongest brutes.

||Mate||
None "Do not want one"
||Personality||
WIP
||History||
Okay, where shall i start? At the blood viscous fight? Or when she was born?

Hmm, I'ma start when she was born, well Jagger was the first female born in 8 generations of all brutes. So, you know, its hard having everyone in your family being all brutes. Ya know? Well, any who, when Jagger was just, about a year old, she was banned out of the pack, to many fights, to many winnings, of her. She was a powerful, and most beautiful wolf, her black pelt was amazingly shinny. After a week or so she met a brute, I'm not saying she fell in love with him, but he sure fell in love with her. They had pups, Jagger just had enough of them, so she killed them. Sad, right? Well, this is Jagger we are talking about, after a couple years on her own, when she was 2. So, just a year. She started getting into more fights, fighting more brutes, taking on other animals. One day, she was dumb enough to take on a full grown grizzly bear. By this time, Jagger already had her ear missing, scars everywhere on her body, right? So, she was eating, and a bear walked up to her, snarling and everything. With a swipe of the paw, Jagger had the "scar" [Oh meh gosh!] that went along her face, across her right eye, making her blind in that eye, and down to her noes. She took the challenge, they faught, for a long time. Jagger ended up, obviously loosing, what wolf could take on a bear, right? That's just the beginning, she hadn't lost her tail yet ;D not going to say what happened.

||Other||
Yellow Stone

||Name||
Markers
||Gender||
Brute|Male
||Age||
2 Year
||Description of Wolf||
Okay, Markers is a cute little puppy, well not pup, but still "considered" a puppy. He is tall for his age, not full grown, but tall. He always has the look of the stupid little pup in his eyes, he has burned orange eyes, to match his grey pelt. Well, sorta grey. His base color is grey, he has dark grey around his eyes, and cheeks, most of the time he has snow around his muzzle so you can't really see what color that is. I would say a light brown, he has light brown ears, his ears are larger than his head at the moment. His paws are large as well, since he is still a puppy, they are a light/dark brown. Most of it is mud. His neck is an off-white, again most of it is mud. His back is a dark grey, light grey, and light brown mix, he has a very long pelt. Surprisingly since he is only a pup, i guess it is just an adaptation to the weather. His tail starts the fur color of his back, and then goes to a light grey, which goes to a dark grey, then a light brown, a dark brown, and back to a light grey, which then fades into a white. His belly is all white, since most of the time he is in the snow, which cleans off his belly. His left ear always falls over his eye, since it isn't srong enough to be held on it's own.
||Mate||
"Not yet...." To young
||Personality||
This is basically a puppy, he has the most playful puppy personality you would ever meet. He is always sarcastic, funny and wild. Although, he can't make up his mind on his own, so he is always following someone. Someone that he trusts, and think they would save his life one day. He would save anyone's life if he could, he can easily get distracted, or in trouble. So, basically he just needs a mother or father to take care of him. He will mess with anyone, since he doesn't know any better, which normally gets him in trouble. After a while, if the wolf is still being mean to him, he still doesn't know, and will try to make the wolf like him. He doesn't fight, he is obviously a lover, i don't think he could ever fight until he learns his senses. He depends on an older wolf to lead him in the right direction, you could say he is in the point in life where he does anything what the older wolf does. I'm saying, you can train him to be evil, or nice. I really don't mind, since he mocks everything the older wolf is going. [still developing]
||History||
Okay, he was born in an all girl litter, he had always had an active personality, looking for some other brutes to mess with. Soon, he wondered off to far from the pack, then was shot and sent to the zoo. After a while of testing, he was released back into the wild, he doesn't really know how to act around other wolves, so he is crazy and wild. He never knew he was born in the wild, or he never knew his parents, he just thinks he is still playing hide-in-go seek.
||Other||
Anything Else ;D

||Name||
Cynder
||Gender||
Brute|Male
||Age||
3 Years
||Description of Wolf||
WIP
||Mate||
None. Don't really want one...
||Personality||
Okay, this is a very mean brute, he does what he wants, and when he wants. He will fight for anything, and i mean anything. At the moment, he is rough, and says what he thinks of you in a matter of seconds in first meeting you. He can easily smart back, easily run, he is very strong, he ease drops on everything. He will fight for a mate, even though he doesn't want one, and i mean. When she is in heat, and fight the brute, when he wins, he will mate, then leave her at the den, and never come back. Even though, they are mates. He has tons of mates, and he hasn't seen them in months, even years.. [WIP]
||History||
WIP
||Other||
Anything Else ;D

[I'm saving Cybder for something else, ignore that he is there. Can I have Jagger be beta? Or does she start out as hunter and work herself up. I'm on my iPod, so I couldn't copy your form. They are all wolves. Markers would be omega, since he is one and waiting for his rank to be chosen.]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 am

((Okay, so Jagger is beta, Markers can be Omega, and Ramose is Alpha. Ill add you guys, but lets wait for one more mixed wolf to join.))

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:57 am

((Never mind, we can start. Look at the front page, is everyone happy with their ranks>))

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me