islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: form & character list

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:41 pm

[i don't believe there is a herd yet...If I'm wrong, grape can correct that]

name;;
    Brownie
    age;;
    8 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    15.2 hands
    appearance;;
    brown horse with dark hooves and 'skin' (muzzle and around eyes), brown eyes.
    personality;;
    Sweet just as her name implies, soft, happy go lucky, and playful. She's friendly, willing to listen, tries to be helpful, and just a darling to be around. Others often think she and Cookie are twins, they're so similar. She's fond of foals, adventurous, intelligent, loyal, loving and silly. She can be stubborn, hard head, wild and loud. She is a bit headshy and jumpy. She's too talkative at times, too quiet at others, doesn't always listen, and gets annoyed if scolded. She's aloof if irritated and gives the cold shoulder if angered.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    She may have had one a couple years ago.

name;;
    Cookie
    age;;
    6 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    15.2 hands
    appearance;;
    all brown with brown eyes, dark hooves and 'skin'.
    personality;;
    Just like her sister, she's sweet, soft, friendly, and playful. She's fun loving, adventurous, usually happy, and a darling to be around. She can be a bit of a flirt, likes being around others, is fond of foals, and loyal. She likes stories, is intelligent, is honest and trustworthy. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. She can be headshy, jumpy, a bit nervous and shy at times. She doesn't always listen, gives cold shoulder if angered, is aloof if irritated, and withdrawn if upset. She's too quiet at times, or too talkative.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Not yet

name;;
    Dana
    age;;
    16 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16.1 hands
    appearance;;
    buckskin with brown eyes.
    personality;;
    A kind, caring, maternal, and playful mare. She's family oriented, silly, fun loving, and adventurous. She seems to be slowing down a bit, but is still playful and such. She's honest, trustworthy, trusting to an extent, and fond of foals, loyal and loving. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She's too talkative or too quiet at times. She doesn't always listen, and gets annoyed if argued with. She's aloof if irritated or cold, bottles things up, and doesn't listen if one angers or irritates her.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Dann and a younger daughter Juni.

name;;
    Dann
    age;;
    10 years
    gender;;
    Stallion
    height;;
    16.2 hands
    appearance;;
    Dana's son, dun with brown eyes.
    personality;;
    A happy, silly, fun loving, boisterous male. He's kind, caring, loving, as well as loyal. He likes to be around others, is fond of foals, likes to have talks, and likes to play. He's intelligent, adventurous, a bit of a jokester and can a flirt. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He doesn't always listen, can be too talkative, can be too quiet, and sometimes just...walks away. He can get annoyed or angered. If he disagrees, he'll just walk away, if angered he seems cold, if irritated he seems aloof, and he bottles some things up.
    rank;;
    Bachelor or lone stallion, not sure where to put him.
    foals;;
    He's actually had one or two, if anyone wants to play them.

name;;
    Jessaa
    age;;
    6 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16 hands
    appearance;;
    red with brindle, brown eyes and dark hooves.
    personality;;
    A sweet, gentle, playful, 'cuddly' mare. Horses don't really cuddle but she likes being groomed and stuff, is fond of foals, and a storyteller. She's soft, loving, kind, and caring. She likes to be around others, loves the water, is intelligent and loyal. However, she's fiery, shy, nervous, and anxious at times. She can be too loud or too quiet. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, and loud at those times. She gets jumpy, has a phobia of bees, bottles things up, and is withdrawn if upset
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Kael (two year old gelding), wants more

name;;
    Leopard
    age;;
    8 years
    gender;;
    Stallion
    height;;
    16 hands
    appearance;;
    leopard Appaloosa with blue eyes.
    personality;;
    A kind, caring, friendly, loving type. He's playful, silly, fun loving, as well as adventurous. He's often seen with his friend Jessaa, and others think he still has a crush on her...He likes water, is intelligent, loyal, and quite a sweet male. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He doesn't always listen, talks too much, or gets too quiet, and doesn't like being argued with. He can seem aggressive and cold if angered. He becomes aloof if irritated, and won't always tell others something is wrong.
    rank;;
    Bachelor I guess.
    foals;;
    Kael (two year old gelding), wants more

name;;
    Ell
    age;;
    18 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    15.2 hands
    appearance;;
    white now because she grayed out, blue eyes. She used to be palomino.
    personality;;
    Ell is silly, sweet, fun loving still, and adventurous still. She likes being around others, telling stories, is fond of foals, and likes water. She's intelligent, a bit trusting, trustworthy and honest. She's playful still, loyal, loving, and tries to help others. However, she's stubborn, hard headed, can be wild and loud. She seems head shy, has some anxiety, bottles things up, and gets too quiet. She can also be too talkative, or doesn't listen. She gets jumpy, doesn't like thunder, doesn't like fire, and is withdrawn if upset.
    rank;;
    Lone mare unless there is a herd
    foals;;
    She's has some, but their NPC unless someone wants to make them.

name;;
    Codi
    age;;
    20 years
    gender;;
    Stallion
    height;;
    15.3 hands
    appearance;;
    also a grayed out horse, blue eyes. He used to be Grullo, and Ell is his former mare (they aren't mates anymore, just friends now)
    personality;;
    Codi is a kind hearted, caring, friendly, and even still playful stallion. He likes to be around others, still can be a flirt, likes to tell stories, and is fond of foals. He's loyal, loving, intelligent, as well as honest. He's trustworthy, charming, usually happy, and seems lucky. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He's too quiet at times, or too talkative. He doesn't always listen, and seems cold if angered. He can seem withdrawn and aloof if upset or irritated.
    rank;;
    Lone stallion or bachelor, don't know where to put him (or herd leader of allowed)
    foals;;
    Definitely had some in the past.

If these last two aren't allowed because they're so old, please tell me and I'll put Rouge and Blackie in instead)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby grapejuice » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:57 pm

all current forms are accepted!

just to clear up confusion-- if anyone wants to start off in someone's herd, that's perfectly fine! establishing relationships beforehand is completely cool. and the "bachelor herd" is typically meant for the younger stallions looking to band together, typically because they're not strong enough or mature enough to keep a mare ^^ lone stallions would be those outside of the bachelor group and seeking to start their own herds <3 hope this helps!
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:06 pm

Awesome

So Dann is fine to be a lone stallion since he's ten, and Leopard too since he's eight?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:07 am

Are geldings allowed in the wild here? Is there already an active herd or do we need to discuss one?

name;; Bouncanier
    --
    age;; 6 years
    --
    gender;; Stallion
    --
    height;; 16 hands
    --
    appearance;; Dark chocolate palomino, with darker brown legs and white mane and tail.
    --
    personality;; He's efficient and humorous. Of course, he's also objective, balanced and adventurous, but they're often slightly tainted by a mindset of being mean as well. His efficiency though, is what he's pretty much loved for. There are many times when friends count on this and his adventurous nature whenever they need help. His self-indulgence and destructive nature are far from ideal and just affect all around negatively. Fortunately, his sense of humor helps prevent most of these grievances.
    --
    rank;; loner
    --
    foals;; Madeira, few others
    --

name;; Madeira
    --
    age;; 3½ years
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Light cream/brown bay roan dun palomino, with brown legs, and head. Has a darker brown/ gray mane and tail.
    --
    personality;; She's wise and witty. Of course, she's also realistic, sweet, and empathetic, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies to be venomous as well. Her wisdom though, is what she's pretty much loved for. People regularly count on this and her observant nature when they're in need of support. Her apathetic nature and vindictive nature cause plenty of grievances even at the best of times.
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; none yet
    --

name;; Ouroboros
    --
    age;; 5 years
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; White and black paint, with böack mane and tail.
    --
    personality;; She is not mean, but not too nice either,s he hates when others talk against her and are very aggressive most of the time. Though she is rather patient toward them she loves or seems dear to her, she is awfully jealous too and reckless at times.
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; Erebos
    --

name;; Erebos
    --
    age;; 2 years
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Black paint, with white back legs. Black mane and tail.
    --
    personality;; She is kind-hearted, but a little too introverted and shy, she doesn't really show her emotions, but she does share her thoughts, she is a little bit picky and wants perfection, but doesn't get angry if they think don't go the way she may like them to go.
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; none yet
    --

name;; Pharao
    --
    age;; 3 years
    --
    gender;; stallion
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Black silver dapple, with few white patches, white back legs, has a black mane and white tail.
    --
    personality;; He is kind, friendly, childish, and playful, but shy toward the others he likes and is reckless. He loves to make friends with others, but he is not very good at it, he usually messes things down.
    --
    rank;; Bachelor
    --
    foals;; none yet
    --

name;; Sphinx
    --
    age;; 3 years
    --
    gender;; stallion
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Goldie fawn, with white mane and tail.
    --
    personality;; He is very energetic, playful, and stupid, who does before thinks and disasters follow. He is not brave or strong, but very reckless and troublemaker.
    --
    rank;; Bachelor
    --
    foals;; none yet
    --

name;; Hurricane
    --
    age;; 16 years
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Silver bay, brown, with gray legs, cream/ light brown mane, and tail.
    --
    personality;; She is kind, caring, loyal, and protective. She is not very talkative, doesn't speak much about her life, and is slightly mysterious. She is calm, silently, mostly herself, but loves to be with others too.

--
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; Pharao, had few others
    --

name;; Twister
    --
    age;; 13 years
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15 hands
    --
    appearance;; Dapple gray, with black legs, dark gray mane, and tail.
    --
    personality;; She is always been hot-headed, adventurous, and reckless. She has a bad habit do not listening to others and if she wants to do something she will.
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; Sphinx
    --

name;; Tornado
    --
    age;; 16 years
    --
    gender;; Gelding
    --
    height;; 17 hands
    --
    appearance;; Silver black dapple, gray hoofs, dark "dirty" gray mane, and lighter silver tail.
    --
    personality;; He is very energetic, happy, loving, and adventurous. He is usually calm, understanding, and patient. He doesn't get angry easily, but if he does he can be very sassy and stubborn. he is very protective of his loved ones.
    --
    rank;; loner
    --
    foals;; none
    --

Relations

-- Tornado and Twister, are siblings who have the same mother and a father, Hurricane is a half-sibling, and has a different mother, but the same father.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:13 am

I might actually give Leopard and Jessaa a two year old offspring, if that's allowed.
They'd be an NPC, and two is the age a colt gets kicked out anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:30 am

geldings & infertile horses are welcome, but please bear in mind geldings will not be able to form herds. there are no tame horses, either, as this setting is based on an island. and currently there are no established herds.

offspring are welcome and can be made into full characters, if you'd like.

please refer to the front page for ALL information, as the welcome post tells you everything you need to know. i would prefer from this post out there are no more posts without forms or roleplay being done-- please pm for further clarification on anything necessary.

this is a semi-realistic rp, please keep this in mind going forward.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form & character list

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:08 pm

[probably shouldn't, but I'm going to make two more so I can play Kael and still have an even number]

name;;
    A Flowery Beauty
    Laurel
    age;;
    4 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    14 hands
    appearance;;
    Pretty mare with deeply brown eyes. She's smaller as she's a pony. She has a brown colored mane. She also has red coat with a blaze, three socks, and her muzzle and eye skin is darkened, and that's really all there is to this little lady (a pony).
    personality;;
    Laurel is a sweet, soft, friendly, and mature seeming female, despite only being four. She's playful, loyal, loving, as well as intelligent. She's adventurous, silly, fun loving, but also down to earth. She likes company, likes affection, is kind and caring. However, she's fiery, a bit head shy, wild and loud at times. She's stubborn, hard headed, willful, and doesn't always listen. She can see, cold if angered, aloof if irriteated, too quiet, or at times too talkative. She doesn't like arguments, nor being talked back to, nor thunder, and bottles some things up.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Not yet

name;;
    Kael
    age;;
    2 years
    gender;;
    Gelding
    height;;
    16 hands
    appearance;;
    Bay with blanket Appaloosa, brown and blue eyes. He is a little smaller for a male, but not too much smaller. His hooves are all dark since he has no white other than the blanket marking. His muzzle and eye skin are also dark as well, as are his hooves, legs, mane and tail.
    personality;;
    A sweet, soft, gentle, playful type of male. He's a good storyteller, likes affection, is kind and caring. He's loving, loves the water, intelligent, as well as loyal. He likes to be around others, is friendly, fun loving, as well as adventurous. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He can be too quiet, too loud, is fiery and can get jumpy. He can be shy, nervous, anxious at times, and doesn't always listen. He bottles things up, is withdrawn if upset, can seem aloof if irritated, and doesn't like being argued with.
    rank;;
    Loner?
    foals;;
    Can't, could adopt if allowed
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:26 pm

Cosette is accepted? I'd be willing to talk herd wise, if anyone is open to it.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:09 am

edited/ finished my horses.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:00 pm

all forms have been accepted! will be throwing up starters in a moment here-- going to double post.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me