Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:47 am

Snake gave a threatening growl. No dog passes this way. This is my territory
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:21 am

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Snake

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots growled back. "Do you own the whole street?" he snorted. He was pretty sure the dog did not, as there must be humans around. He didn't really want to think about them, though...

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Snake

The tan and white female with half flop ears whined. "Please don't hurt us..." the pretty dog said, and looked around. Her belly then grumbled, and she whined again. The way this male was acting, she didn't think he'd let them go find food, let alone share food if he had any.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female kept her tail curled. She began to trot now, heterochromatic eyes watching their surroundings.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He wagged as he ran after his mom now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Snake Tags Crepe, Cannolii

He growled, raising his hackles so looking bigger. "Leave!!"
He snarled angrily.

"Curly!!" He growled angrily.

Curly Tags Snake, Cannoli, Crepe

The curly furred dog appered. "Snake let them go! You don't own the town!"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:24 pm

[thank you, Curly
XD]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Snake, Curly

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots snarled back. He then watched a female run over and yell at the male. He dipped his head to her in respect. "Good day ma'am," he also said.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Snake, Curly

The tan and white female with half flop ears cowered. She sighed with relief as another female ran up. "H...Hello," she said to her. She then glanced to her dad a moment.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female kept her tail curled. She began to trot now, heterochromatic eyes watching their surroundings.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; open- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He wagged as he ran after his mom now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:41 am

Snake growled. "Curly stay out of this!" He leaped, biting her shoulder. It cracked.

Snake growled once more, but seeing her ready to tear him open, left.

Curly nodded to Crepe and Cannoili.

Curly was in pain but didn't show it, Growling. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" She snarled. She was ready to fight, and showed it.

She turned to the others, Dipping her head. "I'm sorry about snake.." Wincing, she turned away, limping and not using her right foreleg at all. She turned. "My name is Curly by the way." She continued on, walking away until she was shrouded in mist.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:36 am

NAMES; Tesra
GENDER; female
AGE; 2 years
RANK; Tornado's groups follower

FAMILY; Nein (brother)
PERSONALITY; Friendly, Assertive, Big-headed, and Creative.
CRUSH; open
MATE: open
PUPS; none yet
HISTORY; She is born as a stray dog, and from Tornado's group as her father was the former beta of the group and close friends with the group leader.
ELSE; White German Shepherd

NAMES; Nein
GENDER; male
AGE; 2 years
RANK; Tornado's group follower

FAMILY; Tesra (sister)
PERSONALITY; Pretentious, Passionate, A joker, Welcoming, and Creative.
CRUSH; open
PUPS; none yet
HISTORY; read Tesra.
ELSE; Black German Shephard.

NAMES; Tornado
GENDER; male
AGE; 8 years
RANK; Tornado's group leader

FAMILY; open
PERSONALITY; Genuine, Friendly, Worries excessively, Assertive, and Non-rebellious.
CRUSH; open
MATE: had some, open
PUPS; has many litters
HISTORY; He is actually born on the streets, but lived in a shelter for a few years, but he was not get adopted by anyone, but he did escape there with some other dogs, including his long best friend and father to Tesra and Nein. He created a group to help stay dogs in need.
ELSE; Massive Leonberger dog

NAMES; Ficarro
GENDER; female
AGE; 4 years
RANK; Tornado's group follower

FAMILY; open
PERSONALITY; Aggressive, Untidy, and Emotional.
CRUSH; open
PUPS; open, wants
HISTORY; She is also abandoned by humans at a young age and joined the Tornado's group for protection. She has some weird interest in cats, which makes her want to get near them or even protect them,
ELSE; Doberman
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:15 am

Yay more members!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:16 am

All accepted! You may post now!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:53 am

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; open- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Snake, Curly

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots growled again. He watched the male attack the female...but then Snake stopped. He watched him leave. He sighed and shook his head, saying "Thank you," then watching her go. He turned to his daughter. "Let's go a different way..."

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Snake, Curly

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded to the female. "Thank...thank you," she said to her, then watched her go. She sighed but nodded to her father. "Okay," she said to him, and began to follow him in a different direction now.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:06 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Nein, open
Yawning she was first to awaken before her brother as a promise to him, she stood up stretched then pounced over to the black shepherd "You lose you sleepy head" she called out as she got away from the male dog. She gave him a look "Hey I am not that heavy" she murmured.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Tesra, open
Grooling the black shepherd was deep in his sleep when a heavy suddenly slammed into his body, making his breath catch for a moment as he startled. Flicing his large ears it took him a moment to understand what just happened "...come on, I thought I was run over by a horse" he called out to his sister.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: open
Walking forward the path he made every day, he carefully marked and checked the small lands his group lived in. He didn't mind trespassers if they were good, but he learned not to trust everybody blindly. He was not a mean dog, but he did want to question those who approved of his lands and mauýbe treated his little family.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: watching Snake, Curly, Cannoli, and Crepe
She left to do her own little trip around, taking a drink to the small pool, before she headed to see the noises up above. She walked forward but stopped to when she saw a few dogs in the distance. She didn't really know what was going on there and didn't really care to know that either, but the situation seemed to have some high tensions there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me