Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:29 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags
The dark haired and eyed male yawned a bit. He rolled over in his bed, and continued to sleep, but knew he'd have to wake at seven or seven thirty. He'd have to get ready to go to work, after all. It was a volunteer job, but it was still work.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty twitched her ears a bit. She looked over to Rider a moment, knowing her older brother had a crush on him. Shaking her head, she looked to Cutie again. She nodded to the other she cat, saying "Yes, I'm awake now. Um...did you have a good sleep last night?" she asked. That was the first thing she thought to ask.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: Riverr, others in the room
The mostly white male calico purred. His colored ears twitched a bit, and he blinked blue eyes open once more. His duo colored and white tail flicked a couple times. He noticed Cutie and Riverr were now talking to one another. The chocolate shouldered and red rumped kitty yawned. He glanced to Rider, calling "G...good morning, Rider."

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one nodded again. "That makes sense," she said to the she kitten, then glanced to Cop again. Green eyes focused on him a moment. She then shook her head, and looked to Cash again. "I guess that means we both need to start chasing him now." It didn't seem to matter which one of them caught him, as it would then make him the tagger. She shook her head a couple times. She then took a couple steps forward, before pausing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:19 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
J U N E B U G
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Maine Coon] [Loc ; Main Room] [About] [Tags ; Felica]

Junebug nodded for a moment before flicking her tail and standing and slowly trotting towards Felica. After years at the shelter, it would be nice to finally have a friend. Why not the cat she had some respect for? Junebug found a spot on the floor next to the bed the black cat laid on. After a few spins, making sure the ground was good enough, she sat. Junebug pondered the question she was asked for a moment before responding. "Any soft food honestly, though if I had a choice salmon and tuna would be at the top of my list." Junebug batted at a small bell that lay close by, not very amused but at least it was something to distract her from the wait.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:58 pm

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - stuff - crush is open - tags: none ]
-
She was pretty much ready to leave her home now and the clock was near that time too. Taking some food with her, she took her hoodie and left the home. The weather was pretty nice, chilly, but not cold. The streets were still empty, with some dog walkers at the park nearby and some people going to their work. The rescue center already did see in the distance, so far everything seemed to be alright with the building, there was light off, but she could see some faint figures at the bottom windows.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: none ]
-
sleeping at his home...

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She changed her position a little bit better, but she listened to the other resident "yeah, I've noticed that most of us like more of fish tasted foods than others" she meowed to her. She sighed "I don't really like dry food, they make my stomach hurt and then humans need to give me that nasty stuff to make my stomach work better again" she murmured with a sigh. She looked at Junebug "so do you have any medicine you need to take?" she asked her.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
Waking up the large-sized tom stood up and stepped over to the cup that still had some dry food left. Usually, he had some special diet foot, but now when no humans were there to see he enjoyed those normal dry food.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She flicked her ears a little bit as she landed her soft tail over her paws "I think I did sleep very well, I had some dreams but I don't really remember them anymore" she meowed to her. She looked at her "what about you? You looked like you had a very restless night? you meowed a few times, I don't know if you did that on purpose or on your sleep" she meowed to her.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn/color]
He groomed his short Bengal pelt, his ears flicking toward the other tom nearby "morning..." he meowed simply. Shaking his head a little bit he stood up to stretch his legs. He noticed the other male looking his way a lot, but he didn't know why, but he didn't really mind that either.

[color=#FF0080]Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird

She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He waited impatiently before he heard those promising words from his sister "Hah, All free to, but You're not going to catch me" he called out, turning to run away from them.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She looked o her brother and then at Ell "yes, that's the plan" she meowed to the little bit younger cat before turning back to Cop "Be prepared Cop, we're coming for you now" she called out before raced toward the gray tabby tom.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: open
He was currently playing with his littermates in the kitten's room.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:48 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags
The dark haired and eyed male yawned a bit. He rolled over in his bed, and continued to sleep, but knew he'd have to wake at seven or seven thirty. He'd have to get ready to go to work, after all. It was a volunteer job, but it was still work.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty blushed a bit, or the cat equivalent. That would probably just be skin feeling warm under the fur. She said "I um...I was meowing at you actually. Then I went back to sleep, so one of those times might have been in my sleep. I'm glad you had a good sleep. I...think I slept fine, I don't really know. Simonn probably would have said something if I was restless, though." She looked towards her older brother, whom was looking at Rider.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He purred a second time, then shook his head a couple times. Looking to Rider again, he nodded at him. "Did you...sleep well last night?" he asked the other, trying to start a conversation.

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one nodded again. "Okay," she said, then glanced to the male kitten/ young cat. They giggled and said "We'll catch you!" She then began to run after him as well, starting a bit slower than Cash had.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:04 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
J U N E B U G
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Maine Coon] [Loc ; Main Room] [About] [Tags ; Felica]

With one more swat the bell that Junebug had been batting at tumbled across the main room, it's sound echoing off the walls for all the cats to hear. Her left ear flicked at the question she had been asked, thinking a moment before she gave a response. "Not for awhile, they would shove these nasty things down my throat after..." June glanced at the spot her back leg would have been, now nothing. She had been a three legged cat for awhile now, but it made her different. Made her stand out. She hated it. She glanced back at the black cat again and gave a soft smile, remembering that her issues were nothing compared to some. "Well that doesn't matter. What about you?" The large Maine coon softly cooed the question, hoping it didn't upset the cat.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:29 pm

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: Open

Freya mews softly as she slowly starts to wake up in the empty room. She could hear noises coming from the other side of the door and figures that some of the other cats in the building are already moving about. The young kitten shifts a little on her bed in one corner of the room, farthest away from the door, as she warily watches the door, knowing that at some time in the near future, one of the humans will be entering the room to check on her and give her food. Freya recalled hearing one of them mention possibly moving her in with the other cats soon which she hoped to be true since she misses the company of other cats.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:00 am

Lucky Charms :: 'Lucky', 'Singer' :: Male :: Two Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Krisp, Open
He was at the top of a tower, crouched as he peered down from his perch on the rest of the cats in the room. Truly he could see everything happening. But it was boring without the humans being here. Can't pry a treat or two from other cats -- they couldn't get to where they were either. He huffed, leaping down to the ground before stalking towards a cushion under a window where he prompted flopped down onto the furry bed that was his friend. Only to find himself pinned. Lucky grumbled under his breath but allowed the grooming that followed with no other protests and the occasional returning of the gesture towards whatever he could reach of his jailer.

Rice Krispies :: 'Krisp' :: :: Male :: Three Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Lucky, Open
The occasional twitch of a long furry tail was the only sign of life in the massive pile of hair that was Rice Krispies. Really he was only nominally awake because Lucky had insisted on it, and so he'd found a comfy spot and curled up there. It worked for a while. Until the familiar paw steps of that same cat approached him and a weight -- barely anything compared to Krisp's own -- landed on him. It took only a slight shift to remove that weight and pin the thinner cat under him. With a soft sigh to himself he set about smoothing wayward tufts of the other's much shorter fur. Luck certainly wouldn't do it himself.

Passport :: 'Stamp' :: Female :: Two Months :: Kitten :: Kitten Room :: ~Aircraft
The little kitten wiggled, eyes trained on her brother. She was a fierce and mighty hunter! She could do this! Passport was very confident. Sorta. Maybe. A little. With a squeak of a meow that was definitely not as sneaky as she was going for she launched herself at Aircraft.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:45 am

[posting again because I've got two new cats]

The longhair white and minimal brown kitty blushed a bit, or the cat equivalent. That would probably just be skin feeling warm under the fur. She said "I um...I was meowing at you actually. Then I went back to sleep, so one of those times might have been in my sleep. I'm glad you had a good sleep. I...think I slept fine, I don't really know. Simonn probably would have said something if I was restless, though." She looked towards her older brother, whom was looking at Rider.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He purred a second time, then shook his head a couple times. Looking to Rider again, he nodded at him. "Did you...sleep well last night?" he asked the other, trying to start a conversation.

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one nodded again. "Okay," she said, then glanced to the male kitten/ young cat. They giggled and said "We'll catch you!" She then began to run after him as well, starting a bit slower than Cash had.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi- Tags: Rom, kittens
The sweet and silly but stubborn and hard headed she cat purred. She watched two sibling kittens (Aircraft and Passport) as they played. The brown cat then turned green eyes back to her son. The smaller she cat grabbed him between her paws. She began to lick at him, grooming him a bit. She continued to purr as she did so.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/other kittens
The loving and intelligent but shy and nervous small kitten purred. He blinked green eyes a couple times, then shook his head. He looked to the two other kittens in the room, as they played. He was pretty sure the male and female were siblings. The brown kitten squeaked as he was groomed. He didn't protest, and closed his eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:10 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - stuff - crush is open - tags: Freya ]
-
She got to the mailbox to get some of the morning mail before getting to the backdoor of the rescue '
the newspaper...and what is this? donation?' she thought to herself as she got inside the house. Leaving her shoes there, before getting to the office to sign herself in for work and read the list of what the evening shift workers had to do. She got the mail to the kitchen table, before checking things on her work table. Smiling as she got some good news, talking at the table with her she took some disposable plates and cat food. She decided to meet in the Quarantine room first, then bring some food to the kitten, and lastly, come to the biggest room the main room. Carefully she entered the room looking at one of the newest members "Good morning Freya, this is going to be your lucky day, girl" she called out of the kitten "you will be moved to the main room today, but first breakfast" she spoke to the Egyptian Mau cat. The kitten was healthy, without any serious problems so there was not any reason for her to stay in the quarantine room any longer, but there was one little thing that worried her about Freya's food aggression. So she may still be needed to feed alone in a cage.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: none ]
-
Yawning the skinny blond got up from his bed, he was unable to sleep any longer even if there was still some time before he needed to leave for the rescue. He walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, take some snacks, and sat on the sofa to watch the Tv for a moment. It took half an hour to drive to the rescue, which didn't really bother him at all. He wondered if Torr needed a ride to work as he lived between the trip and he was pretty sure he was coming to the morning shift. Of course, he could need to ensure it, but for now, he just sat and enjoyed the Tv.

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "what about me? my medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
Waking up the large-sized tom stood up and stepped over to the cup that still had some dry food left. Usually, he had some special diet foot, but now when no humans were there to see he enjoyed those normal dry food.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She looked at her "do you usually have restless nights then? I've noticed that those humans give you some medicines which seem to make you very sleepy after?" she murmured to her. She perked a little bit when she heard a door open in the other room "I think they are at the work now" she meowed.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn/color]
He eyed the main room, those who were awakened and doing their own things, flicking his eras over to Simonn "yes I did, I slept like a kitten" he meowed to him simply "Sleeping is always one of my favorite thing to do, anyways" he responded to him.

[color=#FF0080]Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird

She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He runs into a large toy castle there and jumped to the top of it, which was pretty high. The toy castle was a lot like a large scratching tree with several cushioned berths, but now it was empty so he decided to use it to stay away from the two other cats chasing him.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She narrowed her eyes when she noticed where the little tom was going and actually figuring his plan out "go to the other side of that castle" she called out to Ell "I go to the other side...he will try to jump down at some point and then we will try to catch him" she meowed silently.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: open
He turned to his sister going to his ready-to-strike position, waving his backside a little bit before he run toward his sister trying to pin her down "I will win this match now..." he meowed to her loudly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:01 am

The dark haired and eyed male sighed. He was growing restless now, so he sat up and looked around his room. He'd been living with his parents until last year. They'd helped him get a place of his own. Even if it had been a year, it was still new to him. He wondered if Ulric was awake yet. He then shook his head a couple times, and got up. He went out of the bedroom and to his bathroom. He decided to take a shower now because why not, grabbing his things and closing the door behind him.

The longhair white and minimal brown kitty nodded to the other she cat."I was fine as a kitten, but then...things happened. I got older and started having brain problems or whatever. Also...those dogs that came after us..." she trailed off there. She didn't like thinking of those dogs. "They do give me medicine, and it helps a bit."

The mostly white male calico flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He nodded to the other male, and gave a cat smile, something like that. "It seems like all cats, or most cats, enjoy sleeping. I'm glad to hear you had a good sleep," he said to him. He glanced to the she cats a moment. "Riverr was restless again...and that worries me."

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one watched the tom kitten run to the castle. She shook her head as he began to climb up. "Not fair!" she cried, though surely she and Cash could climb it too. She nodded to Cash, saying "Okay," and running to the other side.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom, Aircraft and Passport though not directly
The sweet and silly but stubborn and hard headed she cat purred. She watched two sibling kittens (Aircraft and Passport) as they played. The brown cat then turned green eyes back to her son. The smaller she cat grabbed him between her paws. She began to lick at him, grooming him a bit. She continued to purr as she did so.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/same
The loving and intelligent but shy and nervous small kitten purred. He blinked green eyes a couple times, then shook his head. He looked to the two other kittens in the room, as they played. He was pretty sure the male and female were siblings. The brown kitten squeaked as he was groomed. He didn't protest, and closed his eyes.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me