─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Intrerested?

Yup!
64%
Idk yet
36%
Nah
No votes

Total votes : 14

─── •✧ post 1 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:52 pm

x
x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❍ˊ ─ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐒 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: returning to densite ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    The sun shone feebly through the thin wisping clouds that blanketed the forest. Caraxes, padded gently through the damp air, a fish hanging from his narrow jaws. He passed dew-sparkling cobwebs that spread like a grey film over the low-growing ferns. His sable appearance loomed against the murky backdrop as etched close to the local pond, to quench his thirst on route back to the densite. Dropping his catch nonchalantly upon the forest floor.

By looking at Caraxes one wouldn’t assume he had a wave of silent anger clawing angrily inside him. Churning uncomfortably in his soul.

He dipped his pale tongue beneath the glossy surface of the pond, ripples forming. After he finished, his eyes caught the reflection made by his appearance. A cold cruel expression stared back. Its face was littered with serpenting scars, each more unsightly than the next. They all are living reminders of his sacrifice to reach his high status. And one deep scar, that slithered over his snout, was the most eye-catching, and told the most horrific story… The murder of his mate Mhysa.

It was as if the anger couldn’t contain itself anymore, as he thought about her, he glared horrified at himself. There lay a painful growl churning from deep within that forced its way from his jaws, it is as if his terrified soul has unleashed a demon. The eerie sound echoed into the dimly lit forest, scaring prey within the vicinity.

The worst part was that he knows he hides the truth from himself about how much this anger he carries is to do with sadness and the scars that just won't heal. He couldn’t admit the loneliness that being alone brought him, he yearned for the embrace of his late mate.

He’d give up his position in an instant to drink in her scent once more. Yet instead of admitting this, he simply let his claws clench gripping angrily into the damp earth. and his fangs lock up once the sound is out. – The stoic alpha returns to his pragmatic unreadable aroma. The death of Mhysa was his burden alone, his murderous fangs, still stained in her warm blood … she was gone, nothing but bones buried in the cold ground.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❀˚— 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Stepping from the depths of a shadowed den, a porcelain-coated wolf drank in the morning’s light. As it filtered through the canopy it lay on her intricate pale fur, which paired so well with her piercing eyes and scarless skin. The Alphess’ head rose with a sense of silent authority, as she picked her way across the densite. The twittering of waking birds began to drown out the sounds of the wolf’s soft padding paws.

No amount of tiredness could cause her to sleep, she simply had too many calamities running wild in her tired mind. For tomorrow came the great meeting between the two cursed packs. A historical moment, that has never been heard of before, the two packs would meet in a temporary truce, to discuss the horrid curse that has stolen the souls of both packs.

Fantine began to slowly pace, with a tightness to her gate. Her feathered tail lashed thoughtfully behind her. She couldn’t trust that retched pack, and their equally disturbed leader … Caraxes. If the rumours were true, he was a heartless murdering monster. How could HE be trusted with something as delicate as a truce? No. She had to do something – form some sort of preventative measure. He MUST be up to something.

An idea came to her, it was brilliant, and cunning just like her. A mischievous smile etched across her lips. She’d send spies into Death Stone’s densite during the meeting, to send a message to their leader, and punish them for causing this curse. As it couldn’t possibly be HER pack that caused this calamity. It was brilliant … but whom to choose for this dangerous mission? Her eyes scanned curiously among the waking wolves, as she began to sift through the possible candidates. These bloody slobs better wake soon ~ I don’t expect to wait here all day. She mouthed with a hint of sarcasm and a charming twinkle set in her pale eyes.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
»»— 𝐍𝐘𝐌 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: fantine / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Night lay upon the forest; the moon was nothing but a waned slither in the dark sky. The only thing lighting Nym’s path was the ancient stars shedding their frosty glitter over the trees. --- Like his Alphess the young warrior couldn’t rest with these dark times lie ahead. He took it upon himself to go on a solo night patrol, slipping through the ghostly trees, which appeared gnarled and warped in the dim light.

Grief rippled through his heart, more and more heavily as the night progressed, so many of his comrades, whom he had trained with as apprentices were now dead or sacrificed. His last memory of them remained a reliving nightmare that haunted his dreams. Every night was the same, bleeding eyes, red vomit, and anger towards him.

What had they done to deserve this? … It couldn’t be their fault, right?

Perhaps the gods were finally punishing him for his illegitimate origins. He was a Bastard after all. His father an unwanted rouge. Nym carried this shame with him throughout his early life. And perhaps his origins caused this dreaded curse.

He shook his head disapprovingly ridding himself of such sad thoughts … there was no point brooding when there was an opportunity to find out once and for all what caused this curse … in the meeting. The male’s fur bristled with anticipation for the event, he’d do anything to sink his fangs into the necks of his enemy, but for now, he’d have to bide his time. He was never one for rushing into battles, like the Sanguists. He wishes he had the same skill and motivation as Blaze, their Sanguist. Nym can’t help but envy and respects the endurance and detachment required for such a lethal role. Part of him yearns for the same bloodthirsty quick-wittedness that commands respect in their society, but Nym simply doesn’t have that fire within him. He only fights when he feels it is just.

The young warrior made his final scent mark against an old oak, before retracing his steps to return to the densite. Autumn leaves rustled as Nym slid through the bronzed ferns, his jaws wide open to drink in the scents of prey in case an opportunity to hunt arose. As he came closer to the densite, the sun bled through the night, and its weak autumn rays began to slowly warm his tawny coat. The forest at this time of year was full of the scuffles of tiny creatures in their desperation to stock up for the winter. Nym chuckled lightly at a frustrated squirrel trying to find its nut store, as he crossed Misty Step Path, entering the densite.

Nym spotted Fantine pacing stiffly and briefly reported his border control, she dismissed him with a flick of her tail, and he could see she was just as stressed as he. And she may not have even registered his existence at that moment. He lay against the hard earth awaiting the awakening of more of the pack, occasionally casting the Alphess a sympathetic glance. Catching movements at the end of his vision, he rose his sharp snout, to see who had entered the clearing.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SNOW&SHADOW == JANUARY&DECEMBER

Postby necrobinical » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:50 am

SNOW - - BLOODSTONE'S GENTLE HEIRESS

LOCATION: Bloodstone Densite ------------ TAGS: Fantine, open
Snow was awake. She had, in fact, awoken with the first twinges of dawn. She was always eager for the day to begin, so she had sprung out of her nest the second she felt the slightest warmth on her pelt. She strode into camp, and this is where she would sit, off to the side, as she waited for her pack to awaken. She had been grooming herself as she saw her mother emerge, and soon the not-so-young heiress bounds over to her mother. Her mother! Greatest of all wolves! She yips quietly as she approaches, bunting her head against her mother's side like an overenthused pup. "Mother! It is wonderful to see you, as always. Are you planning for the meeting that is to occur soon? I am extremely excited myself. I don't remember the last time I got to meet members of the other pack, much less on peaceful terms. What is your plan?" She did her best to sit herself down, but her tail beats against the ground below her.

SHADOW - - BLOODSTONE'S DEDICATED SANGUINIST APPRENTICE

LOCATION: Outside of Bloodstone Densite -------------- TAGS: Open!
The calmer of the twins had been awake all night. He had taken to being the night watch, regardless of what his mother or mentor would ever say. The night was good to him, and good for enemies to approach in--so the younger of the two had since decided it was his duty alone to stalk the outside of the densite to keep his pack safe. He kept his mouth open to take in as many scents as possible, to keep as many tabs on anything around here as possible. He was tiring though, as the sun pushed its way across the sky, and he finally laid down near the entrance to the densite. He would not sleep, he might have duties yet during the day, but he would give himself some rest knowing his pack was awakening.

====

JANUARY - - DEATHSTONE'S ALOOF MAIDEN

January was not awake yet. She still slumbered, tucked neatly under her large son, taking his warmth. Her pelt was thin, even as the cold crawled its way into their den, so his help was necessary. Besides, he was lage and fluffy enough that he didn't need all his warmth for himself!

DECEMBER - - DEATHSTONE'S GIANT WARRIOR

A certain large, somewhat intimidating were it not for his well-known kindly demeanour, wolf lays carefully as to not squish his much smaller mother below him. December had woken up early to make his mother warm before the rays of sun heated everything up. And anyone else who was too small, too. He kept a quiet, somewhat sleepy watch over the densite as he used his thick fur and large size to warm his fellows.
Last edited by necrobinical on Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

Postby Spirit De Luna » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Name - Drogo
Pack - Blood Stone Pack
Rank - Guardians
Location - Densite
Tags - Fantine - Snow - Open
A large black mass lay motionless and silent outside the dens as the sun began to seep through the tree canopy. A pale yellow eye slowly opened as the sound of paws quietly exited the dens. Drogo recognized the scent immediately as the alphess. Warily he watched her being sure to keep his distance unless she called for him. With every step Fantine took Drogo became more and more concerned. He could sense her unease even from this distance. Cautiously Drogo stood and shook his black fur out. Before he could make his way to the alphess he caught sight of the little heiress, Snow. Her energy always astounded the guardian. There was so much bad going on around, yet the young heiress always seemed to find something to be happy about. Sometimes Drogo wished there was more good for them all to enjoy, but that dream was far from true. Now with the meeting looming just a day away even more dark thoughts entered the battle worn guardians mind. Though the meeting was supposed to be on truce terms there was always a possibility that Death Stone could try and harm his alpha or heiress. The thought sent a low growl through Drogo's body. He would die before he allowed anything to happen to either of them.

Name - Ira
Pack - Death Stone Pack
Rank - Warrior
Location - Densite
Tags - Open
The sound of chirping birds slowly began to fill Ira's ears alerting her to the come of morning. She grumbled quietly to herself in the dark corner of the den where she lay alone separated from the rest of the pack. She hadn't been sleeping much lately with the thought of the meeting between packs approaching. The white wolf slowly got to her feet and padded silently out of the den. She glanced around the densite with a grimace, allowing the morning rays to highlight the scars on her face. The meeting continued to swirl around her mind. Ira wasn't sure how things would go, and that made her weary. Though it was supposed to be a peaceful meeting, Ira knew that things didn't always go as planned. She would be ready for a fight no matter what.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 2 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:24 pm

x

zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: january & december / open ! ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    After Caraxes’s emotional eruption, he began to re-gather himself, recreating the astute lethal persona the pack would recognise. He began loping back to the den site crossing the carpet of autumn leaves consisting of gold and scarlet shades. Like a mosaic pattern they livened up his territory with their warm tones. His paws crunched with each step, making his arrival known to the pack.

Becoming surrounded by his pack again, it’s as if the weight of his responsibility returned, and the realisation of the meeting dawned upon him, Carax had been so consumed by his own past, he’d almost forgotten the danger that still lied ahead. “ I bet that snidey Alphess will try something at the meeting ” He began muttering bitterly to himself, as he tossed his catch on the kill pile and perched in a fairly central location. Briefly nodding curtly to January and December, who still hadn’t arisen fully, making him somewhat irritated. He could help but observing Decembers’ behaviour as an overgrown pup still sleeping with his mother, he gritted his fangs in response. How can I expect him to act like a warrior when he behaves like this. He wondered. Though this wasn’t the time to be picky about his warriors he needed every one of them – and desperately if his pack were to survive the meeting and the curse that is.

He repressed a yawn, from his evenings excursion, and allowed his large head to tilt into the suns welcoming warm rays, His scars glistened in the weak light. Sticking out against his onyx appearance, the scars appeared like thin serpents as they slithered across his face, coiling around his narrow snout, giving him his reputable appearance.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: snow & drogo ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    The troubled Alphess’ brooding was quickly thwarted by the eagerness of the young heiress. Her patience as poor as her manners. Fantine haltered in the endless pacing to greet the adolescent, its pale toned fur resembling her own, and she couldn’t resist returning her affectionate gesture with a equally loving lick, as if she was fussing over a pup. Perching upon the autumnal leaves, Fantine rolled her eyes sarcastically at the young heiress’ excitement for this meeting.~ But young Snow wouldn’t fully grasp the gravity of the situation till she was many months older ~ the mature wolf reminded herself.

She tilted her head softly allowing Snow to spill her excitement across the whole clearing before batting her on the snout with her tail teasingly, “ And who says your invited to this meeting hum? ” She sneered softly, finding amusement in power she held.

Fantine paused slightly, perhaps it would be beneficial to bring her kin to the meeting after all, it would show how her bloodline is strong and unaffected by the curse. “…But ” She added, feeling the pending protest her kin was bound to make “ if you prove how strong and … well behaved you can be, I see no harm bringing my little heiress to the meeting ” She hummed, a calculated smile etching over her, “ And yes the meeting Is tomorrow young one, It will be a historical moment for us all ” She added somewhat fretfully.

Fantine’s attention altered at the sight of a powerful male exiting the den, Drogo the Guardian. She flickered her ears towards him in a summoning gesture. “ There is something I must discuss with you Drogo ” She started; her eyes clouded with thought.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: shadow / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Nym, noticed a handful more sleepy bodies shuffle through the clearing, the day had finally began. His plush ears flickered in reaction to the different conversations occurring around him. He looked around noticing the young sanguinist apprentice loaf in the dawn’s rays. He gradually plucked up the strength to approach the hardy youngster.

Nym wasn’t exactly sure what put him on edge around Shadow, perhaps it was his bloodline, being the son of the Alphess definitely gave him an air of natural authority, or perhaps it was his rank. Soon enough the apprentice would become a fully-fledged sanguinist, trained in the art of murder. It was somewhat daunting being around him.

Although, Nym had to remind himself that he was just the same as any other apprentice. And no harm would come to him for approaching the adolescent, after all Nym was a fully fledged warrior himself.

Slowly gaining momentum he trotted over to the apprentice. “ Fancy doing something useful and joining me on a hunt ? " He began, gaining more confidence with each passing word, “ I think we’ll need all the strength we can get for the meeting tomorrow “ He added, repressing a shudder at the thought of being in such tense close quarters with the DeathStone Pack.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:55 am

• Dakota •
warrior |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: Ira, open

With a large yawn, he pulled himself to his paws. His eyes darted around to other, still sleeping wolves, and he stayed quiet. The peaceful forms of his packmates was soothing, especially during the hard times they were going through. With one more quick glance, he left the den. He saw Ira and padded up to her. “Good morning, Ira, is everything okay?” He asked gently. The look in her eyes told him she was stressed, and he would hate to leave her in her time of need.

• Xena •
warrior apprentice |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: open

Although she had been awake for a while, she refused to open her eyes. She flicked her ears and sighed. It was time to get up and she knew it, no amount of stalling could save her. With a grumble, she heaved herself to her paws and left the den. Still tired, she sat down and stared at nothing. She could feel her eyes beginning to close and shook her head. If she let this go on any longer, she knew she would fall fast asleep. “Why couldn’t I sleep like this before I left the den…” She thought, slightly annoyed. She was well aware that it was time to wake up, she just didn’t want to.

• Sequoia •
warrior |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: open

She noticed that many others had already left the den. It was a little embarrassing to be getting up so late. She quickly got to her paws and left the den, glancing around to make sure no others saw her late arrival. When she figured everything was okay, she turned to look for her sister. She had a nagging feeling that the younger wolf had gotten almost no sleep. “She’s so stressed about the meeting tomorrow…” She shuddered, also a little nervous. She couldn’t bear to see anything happen to her pack.

• Sage •
bone reader apprentice |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: Sequoia, open

She sighed gently. She had barely gotten any sleep, and her head felt so foggy. It would be hard to get through the day feeling like that. She struggled to her paws and went to find her sister. Whenever she was feeling down, Sequoia always made her feel better. She looked around, and her eyes settled on the older wolf. With a little more energy flowing through her, she joined her sister. No words were spoken, they were simply comforted by each other’s presence.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── •✧ 1 ✧• ──

Postby Nyverria » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Nꮖꮮꭺꭱꮖꭺ
〖Female〗〖Sanguinist〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: Caraxes〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: None〗

Nilaria didn't sleep much at all thus leading to the charcoal wolf going out into her pack's territory to ease her mind from everything going on, the bleeding eyes, the red vomit, and the rage towards their packmates. It felt repetitive each time another packmate got sick. The she-wolf had even witnessed her own parents suffering the same fate. Could her own brother be the one punishing her for her actions? Nilaria still remembers the day she had actually killed her own brother.

How he laid limp in her jaws ... how she had no mercy for him. Sometimes it still haunts her to this day but in the end she did it for her pack ... or did she? The she-wolf couldn't remember all those years ago. Although she did remember the deaths of their parents being the same as the other members of the pack; rage, red vomit, and those bleeding eyes. It was a shame her parents couldn't live out their lives peacefully and somewhat happy.

The sound of the autumn leaves crunching under her paws had brought the female back to reality; she was back in the forest of whispers. The sun was beginning to shine through the forest and beat against her shiny black pelt only to be met with the scar running down her shoulder. Nilaria began to quicken her stride thinking the rest of the pack might be waking up by now and she really had no pleasure in disappointing Caraxes for not being present at the den. The fiery shades of the fallen leaves kicked up behind the she-wolf as she drew closer to the den. Before she knew it, Nilaria had reached the den as the sun raised higher in the sky. Making her way into the gorge of the den site she saw her alpha along with a few other packmates exiting the dens.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮓꭹꭱꭼ
〖Male〗〖Apprentice〗〖7 m〗
〖Mentions: Ira, Dakota,
xCaraxes & Nilaria〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Xena〗

Zyre suddenly woke up from the grumbling of Xena leaving the den along with Ira and Dakota. It seemed that no other wolf was really waking up any time soon but the young wolf rose to his paws and bounced out of the den to greet Xena. The red wolf came up to the slightly older apprentice and gave her a quick lick in greetings, "Hello Xena!" It might be a bit odd to see a wolf being happy especially in a time like this. Both packs were suppose to be meeting tomorrow and he was sure that both packs were on edge about the situation.

Zyre couldn't really help himself being energetic, he just wanted to keep the pack at peace. His ears perked as he took his attention away from Xena to see who else was in the area. He noted Ira and Dakota speaking in the distance along with Caraxes waiting for the rest of the pack to rise, then there was the sanguinist entering the den site. Both the alpha and sanguinist made him shiver in slight fear, they both were among the deadliest in the pack. Ira also scares him too; she was always by herself and hardly spoke to anyone. Alas getting to view his fellow packmates, Zyre had returned his full attention to the snow white she-wolf.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮃꮋꮖꮪꮲꭼꭱ
〖Female〗〖Maiden〗〖2 y〗
〖Mentions: Fantine〗〖Blood Stone〗

The small white wolf awoke to the shuffling around of her packmates leaving the den. Whisper was tucked away to the side away from the other wolves. Her small stature made her appear smaller as she was curled up. Lifting her head, she took a long look around to see some of the others still dosing away. The she-wolf stood up and quietly made her way out of the den and into the clearing.

As she appeared out in the clearing she took note of her fellow packmates socializing with one another. Whisper had yet again stuck to the side of the clearing and laid down to watch her fellow packmates mingle with one another but she was mostly interested in what Fantine had to say about the meeting that would be happening tomorrow. Whisper's ears laid flat against her head as she thought about the many outcomes that may happen for her pack. As weak as she was, the white she-wolf still deeply cared for her pack.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮪꮋꮖꭱꮻ
〖Male〗〖Guardian〗〖3 y〗
〖Mentions: Fantine, Snow & Drogo〗〖Blood Stone〗

Shiro was one of the wolves who had left the den at a later time. He couldn't really sleep due to the many deaths in the pack along with the meeting that was bound to happen tomorrow. The male worried for his pack but he'd do everything in his power to protect it. His top priority was Fantine and Snow; the survival of his alphess and heiress. Some of the other wolves had already left the den and he was sure Drogo was already outside keeping an eye on things.

Shiro felt slightly guilty for over sleeping but he was going to need his rest if he's going to be protecting the pack. The large brute made his way out of the den and instantly scanned the area for Fantine who was speaking with Drogo and Snow who was nearby the two. Shiro decided to sit nearby in case his presence was needed, in the mean time he just quietly kept an eye on the other wolves in the den site.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:24 pm

Name - Drogo
Pack - Blood Stone Pack
Rank - Guardians
Location - Densite
Tags - Fantine - Snow
The low growl from dark thoughts was cut short as Drogo watched the exchange between the alphess and heiress. It amused him to see Fantine tease little Snow. His black and torn ears flicked back towards the den as more wolves began to stir and make their way out into the morning. Among them he took note of Shiro, his fellow guardian. Drogo made a mental note that the two would have to get together and discuss tomorrow's meeting. There was so much planning to be done to ensure the safety of Fantine and Snow, along with the rest of the pack. He was quickly pulled from his thoughts when the alphess summoned him with a glance. Finally making his way towards her, Drogo lowered his head in a respectful greeting. "How may I be of service?" He waited patiently seeing that she was clearly troubled with many thoughts. Drogo wished he could take away all of their leader's burdens.

Name - Ira
Pack - Death Stone Pack
Rank - Warrior
Location - Densite
Tags - Dakota
Ira was pulled from her thoughts as Dakota approached asking her if everything was fine. She glanced at the large grey male and sighed exasperatedly. It took a lot for her not to snap at him. Taking a forced breath she turned to face him for a response. "Of course nothing is okay. Our pack members are dying from a curse and we have to meet with the pack who probably caused it!" Her words came out harsher than she intended, but Ira was tired of not being able to fix all the horrible things around her. Having no control was stressing her out.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SNOW&SHADOW == JANUARY&DECEMBER - 2

Postby necrobinical » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:36 pm

SNOW - - BLOODSTONE'S GENTLE HEIRESS

The HEiress opened her mouth to protest her involvement with the meeting, but closed it before her mother even offered a chance to go. She knew her place, of course. And she knew her mother was much smarter than her. Her mother was the greatest of all wolves, the strongest and smartest! Of course, if she told Snow to stay, she would. Snow would stay, no matter how awful it felt to miss out on such an opportunity. Her tail finally quiets, curling around her side.

She listens to her mothers offer, and nods as stern;y as possible. Mainly because she has to pin her own traitorous tail beneath her back paws to keep it from making a fool of her. "I can do that, mother. Know I will be extremely calm and collected at this meeting, if you let me go. I would never disappoint you." She seemed to be... not begging, or at least, not begging Fantine. She seems to be begging herself to be steady. It's obvious in every pawstep the heiress makes that she wants to be just like Fantine, a great and noble and just and kind leader, who can defend her territory and upkeep the pack. But she's also young, and grasps too tightly to her puphood ideals of hope and peace and love above war. Someday she'll know how it really has to be.

"Drogo!" Drogo! The Heiress rises and moves to greet the elder Guardian, her tail being freed to wag in glee. She adored Drogo! His steady protection of her for, well, almost the entire year of her life was always so comforting. Ever since Fantine's mate... well, Drogo has been a fine father figure to Snow. In her head, at least, she sees him like this. She hasn't a clue how he feels. She bunts her nose against his neck, then steps away quickly. Right, they'll be talking, then. "Should I go? Maybe go see if Mitsu has anything to teach me today? If, well. If you would be... opposed to me listening in. I'll be quiet, promise!"

SHADOW - - BLOODSTONE'S DEDICATED SANGUINIST APPRENTICE

What. A. Pain. Shadow was tired, sure, but he was hardly ready to sleep. His dark, serious eyes raked Nym as he approached. Looking almost like Nym himself was prey, or an enemy approaching. The calculating eye of a Sanguinist's apprentice, searching for any fault to exploit. A killer's eye. Not that the youngster had yet killed another, but by the way Shadow acted in the day-to-day... Someone might think he had.

"What?" He croaked, voice hoarse and dark. The voice of a wolf who hates idle chatter, especially coming from himself. "Waitin' on a Guardian to take my place. Like Shiro. Smell he's up." Shadow huffs, but... well, he gets it. Everyone else has their important role. Shadow's just his sister's shadow, meaner and with sharper teeth. To protect her of course, but... But he might be scary to everyone, not just his enemies. Shadow takes a second longer, before rising, the white almost-not-a-pup doing his best impression of an agreeable head bob. But it just looks... mean, on Shadow.

====

JANUARY - - DEATHSTONE'S ALOOF MAIDEN

January still slumbers, though she does huff and curl up more in on herself when her large, comfortable son heads off. She hates the cold. Can't do much when she's asleep, though.

DECEMBER - - DEATHSTONE'S GIANT WARRIOR

December noticed more than people gave him credit for. He knew people didn't respect Maidens, like he did. he knew that some folks found it odd he kept close to his mother. To December, it made perfect sense. She's small, and cold, and it's only getting colder. If December can help, shouldn't he? Isn't it his job as a warrior of Deathstone to help his packmates? It made no sense why people looked at him oddly. Maybe it was his size? Well... Either way, December knew he could ell them off. Be right for once. But he wouldn't want to hurt his packmates. That's... that's just not December.

The large, black wolf stands, nudging his mother into a tighter ball now that the sun streamed down from that great blue beyond. He ambles out of the den, and after catching Caraxes' eye, he heads over, and sits a few feet away from his leader. "Hey." he begins, voice quiet as to not disturb the sleepers. "Anythin' you need me for, sir?" Ever the dedicated wolf, that December.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 3 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:33 am

x

zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: nilaria / december / open ! ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    The Alpha remained alone for a handful of moments, before he was greeted by December, the oversized pup-like warrior, who greeted him respectfully, and the brawny alpha returned his gesture. “Hm yes, now you come to mention it” He huffed, turning his unsightly face towards the warrior. “I need to know who is unfit to come to the meeting tomorrow, I cannot afford to have stragglers with me” He added, a flicker of concern expressed itself in his dark eyes. “Perhaps a wolf of your charisma would be able to find this out quicker than I?” He grumbled softly. ~ Somewhat admitting to his poor social skills, and highlighting December’s natural cordial talent.

Caraxes awaited he hefty warriors’ response and allowed his ragged tail to coil neatly over his broad forepaws, the autumnal crisp breeze thinned the clouds above letting more and more sunshine spill into the caverns in which his densite was located.

From the corner of his eyes, the male clocked the sleek and fiery Sanguinist, Caraxes nodded respectfully in her direction. In his more mature age, he would go as far to think that Nilaria matched or would surpass him in combat, and that alone earned his respect. “I need you on top form for tomorrow, I might have use for your … skills”. He barked, a wicked toothy grin revealed itself at the thought of one of Fantine’s pack members slipping up and Naliria teaching them a lesson the Deathstone way.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: snow / drogo / shiro ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    The sleek ivory wolf, altered her position to welcome the guardian into the conversation, returning Drogo’s gesture with a slow blink. The Alphess was about to reveal her cunning plan to tip the balance of the forest in her favour, and it wasn’t the most … noble method. She couldn’t afford her actions to taint the impressionable young Snow who still views her mother as something akin to a goddess. So she turned to her heiress, “I know you will make BloodStone Pack proud” She replied, giving the youngster some encouragement, “Unfortunately this matter is for the more senior wolves” she added her eyes reflecting the serious of the situation, “One day soon you’ll be sat where I am but for now it’s not for a adolescents ears” She cuffed her paw playfully over Snow’s chalky-white snout, “Perhaps you could organise a hunting trip? I need someone very trusted to take over my morning duty” She added, hoping this would give Snow something to keep her out of trouble.

Once her kin replied and departed, the great she-wolf, transformed her motherly persona back into the noble hardy wolf the rest of her wolfpack usual recognised her as. With a flick of her ear Fantine invited the other guardian Shiro into the conversation as well, noticing him lingering in ear shot. “Nice of you to eaves drop Shiro” She commented, in a teasing tone. The Alphess trusted her guardians most out of all the members of her pack, and thus had a somewhat informal rapport with the high-ranking brawny wolves. “I have a proposal that I need your guidance on” the she-wolf began.

Before she started Fantine quickly flashed their proximity with a piercing glace, ~ good. no eaves droppers ~. Raising her slender head to enjoy the sharp cool breeze that ruffled their coats she began. “I believe that Caraxes and his band of curse causing wolves are bound to cause trouble at our meeting, and I don’t wish to leave tomorrow’s gathering empty handed” She began, a twinkle of greed flickering across her features “I believe we send spies into DeathStone’s den site during the meeting, to send a `` message `` to their leader, by ruffling up a few of the remaining Deathstone wolves at the densite to punish them for causing this curse.” She paused courteously awaiting a response, before adding “If we punish those evil wolves for their sins perhaps the gods will remove this horrendous curse and we can stop these pointless deaths that cause grief for us all”. Fantine’s voice dropped as she spoke to her advisors, although she truly believed in her plan, it wasn’t exactly the most courageous route to take. But she couldn’t and wouldn’t spare any lives in a one-to-one brawl if she absolutely didn’t have too.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: shadow / sequoia / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    The bitter Alaskan breeze that ruffled his winter coat, reflected the icy mood of the young apprentice Shadow. Nym, took a moment to let the bitterness sink in before placing his best efforts in ignoring the unfriendly attitude. He supposed, the young pup had enough responsibilities and expectations of him to ever, consider learning the simple social interactions between his pack-mates. “perhaps Sequoia can join us?. She looks as if she’s at her wits end as it is” He suggested, adding a smile and alittle hint of humour in his tone towards Shadow. Nym was a naturally a neighbourly fellow and couldn’t help lightening up any conversation he had.

He glanced over at the slightly large, mottled female that was Sequoia, hoping that he’d have the opportunity to spend time with another wolf on this hunt. To hopefully dilute the thorny young sanguinist-apprentice’s attitude … and well just to be near her.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:14 pm

• Dakota •
warrior |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: Ira, open

Her harsh tone startled him and he flinched slightly, but it was quickly replaced by irritation. “I am well aware of what our pack is going through, I was just trying to be friendly and make you feel better,” He snapped back, letting out a low growl before turning and stalking away. Without a look behind him, he sat down by himself. He wasn’t happy that she had snapped at him, although he understood why. They were going through stressful times, but his temper wouldn’t let him brush off what she said.

• Xena •
warrior apprentice |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: Zyre

She turned to look at Zyre as he approached and her eyes lit up. “Hello! Did you get good sleep?” She asked, happy to see her fellow apprentice. Her head tilted to the side slightly. She was also happy to see that there was at least one wolf in the pack that wasn’t super stressed and grumpy about the meeting.

• Sequoia •
warrior |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: Nym, Shadow

She glanced around, noticing Nym. He seemed to be in a little bit of an uncomfy spot with the apprentice. She let out a small huff of amusement and got up. “I’m going to speak with Nym,” She told her sister, giving her a quick goodbye lick. She quickly made her way over to her packmates. “Hello you two, are you heading out? I could accompany you,” She suggested, giving Nym a comforting look. She knew Shadow could be a little grumpy and didn’t want to leave her fellow warrior in a tough spot. Plus it might help get her mind off of the meeting.

• Sage •
bone reader apprentice |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: open

She nodded to her sister as she left. Now alone, she looked around, bored. Most of the pack that was already awake seemed to be busy doing other things. She didn’t mind, it gave her some time to think about the meeting and the curse. A deep uncertainty had been building in her, and she was worried that the meeting wouldn’t go well. Tensions were already so high, she was almost certain something would go wrong.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me