๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ (02) & ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ (02)

Postby Sonder, » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:10 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
ยปยปโ€” ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: pack leader ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: artemis, astrid )
    After a few solitary moments of deep ponder, the familiar thick dark bay coat owned by Igor emerged from the entrance of the gloomy den. The leader turned his snout subtly following the Caucasian shepherd, his lean muscles tensed. And by the irritable look on the others face, it was definitely he whom Mec had the pleasure of stepping on that morning. โ€˜Common you big dog say something โ€“ give me an excuse โ€“ I dare youโ€™. He mouthed under his breathโ€ฆ nothing. The Wolfdog released an irritable huff accompanied by a tail flick; He had nothing on him. And so merely watched Igor behave perfectly normal and disappear in the direction of their pond.

But, the sourness Igor had gifted Mercurius that morning fizzled somewhat, with the arrival of the very dog heโ€™d had his eye out on this morning, Artemis. The agile-framed Belgian Malinois trotted towards him. She always had a purpose in her step. He often thought they were two of the same mind. He produced a rarely-seen smile, at her words. โ€œIโ€™ve been better Arteโ€ He responded, taking his eyes from her, and keeping track of the pack members simultaneously. โ€œI keep thinking these loners are causing more trouble than theyโ€™re worth,โ€ He paused, turning to his trusted advisor again. โ€œBut then I have to keep them around. This wolf pack, why do they taunt us so? I hear them howling through the night Arte, I wonโ€™t stand for their cheek much longe-โ€œ

As they talked, they're deep discussion became fizzled out at the sight of Astrid. Mercurius had smelled her woody aroma way before sheโ€™d caught his eye. It was distinct and like her unique. โ€œI warn you, sis, our convocation is no longer privateโ€ He muttered, taking a seat once more. It wasnโ€™t that he didnโ€™t trust his fellow comrade but he often disliked any soul but his sister see him vulnerable.

Looking upon Astrid as she reached them, her courteous gift and body language, gave him ease. โ€œI can always count on you to feed usโ€ He responded, with gratitude. He had not spent a long time around the female but admired her skill, strength, and overall loyalty to him. His eyes softened slightly, โ€œYouโ€™ll put me to shame. Out at work before meโ€ He added, attempting to be nice, was difficult for the male but after the hunterโ€™s years of loyal service he felt she deserved it. "Yes โ€“ I suppose the loner will need all the energy she can get to give birth to those pups -โ€ He looked away momentarily as if in deep thought about something โ€œ- Any day now..โ€.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
โ€หšโ€” ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: adopted loner) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: sunan, open ! )
    Sounds of chittering comrades seeped into the mongrelโ€™s ears, and they twitched in response. Her feathered coat ruffled, as her pace quickened towards the densite. But who should appear first, but the very pack member she had formed a somewhat relationship with. Sunan. When Naโ€™vi looked upon this silvery slender canine, she couldnโ€™t help but see royalty In her appearance and demeanour. Perhaps growing up as a mongrel gave her an inferiority complex, against this well bred Saluki. For that she wasnโ€™t sure. And perhaps this is why she chose Sunan to be closest too โ€ฆ to maybe want to become her. Because of the jealous insecurities about her breed she didnโ€™t know she had? ... Na'vi for one had no idea.

โ€œSunan, just the dog I was looking for .. How are you?โ€ She spoke, her words carrying enthusiasm in their tone. She stopped to give her lissom build a neat shake, her fur flicking river debris into the surrounding foliage. โ€œI believe the souls of nature are asking us to take a lifeโ€ She hummed, her personal beliefs still engraved in her heart. โ€œFancy a hunt? I know we loners are seen as a little useless by some. But I can assure you I am more than competent,โ€ She remarked, her posture alive with an unknown fiery passion to it.

Last edited by Sonder, on Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Postby Purpleplexed » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:56 pm

Cรณra - Scouter - Sheltie - 2 1/2 Years Old - Tagging: Open - Mentions: Delfin

Her eyes slowly opened and a soft groan escaped her mouth. She regretted sleeping on her side, her head was now sore from sleeping on the hard ground of the den. Having her head lying out of the soft bedding didnโ€™t help either.
She was reacted with one simple word,
โ€œWhyโ€ฆ?โ€ She spoke softly, forcing herself up to her paws.

Glancing around the den, most of scouters were already started their work for the day. Well, everyone except Delfin, who was still sleeping away to her right. If there was someone that could be her in a sleeping competition itโ€™s him. She planked her rear down on the bedding and let out a quiet yawn, eyes closing and tongue curling followed by a cute squeak.

She looked to the sleeping wolf,
โ€œNow do I actually wake lazy here up or do I start my dayโ€ฆโ€ she thought out loud, slowly turning her head to the den entrance.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:17 am

Artemis
adopted sister - seven - Bio
Artemis nods, โ€œthey should be assigned to do something. I mean if theyโ€™re here in the pack, they should do something useful. Otherwise theyโ€™re living here basically for free while the rest of us have to provide for them as well as ourselvesโ€ she says. She also agrees with his second statement. โ€œI would be the first to back you up if you decide to take the wolves down a notchโ€ she says, an unspoken promise laced in her tone.

She stopped speaking when Mercurius alerted her of another packmate approaching. Artemis looked at the other malinois with indifference. She noticed she had a rabbit and squirrel in her maw. She had to swallow a snarl when she placed one in front of her brother and didnโ€™t give her one.

She wasnโ€™t as nice as Mercurius was when it came to Astrid. She felt that the other was trying to overtake her role in the pack. She liked to keep other in line, knowing that she could easily injure them. While both her and Astrid were of the same breed, Artemis had more experience and skill then the other, living a year longer and having to suffer probably much worse.

After Astrid walked away towards the mother, Artemis huffed. โ€œPurposefully bringing others food but not me, purposefully trying to irritate meโ€ she says a snarl sounding at the two time purposefully was spoken. โ€œDonโ€™t let her soften you brotherโ€ she says mentioning the softening of his tone she noticed in the conversation with said other.

Cassius
guard - three - Bio
As the sun was rising, one guard was awake before it. Cassius sat on a boulder, watching the sun rise and the sky changing from pitch black to a blue. He yawned, his very short white and brindle pelt moving a little with a breeze that blew past him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the tranquility that the morning brought. Heโ€™d enjoy the calm before the storm that came with the waking of his packmates. He hated the adopted loners, they added unnecessary weight to the pack. He shook his head, not allowing the thought of the loners to ruin the peace of this morning.

Sunan
hunter - five - Bio
A small jump came from Sunan, a voice spooking her. She turned, spotting the face that matched the voice. She planted a smile on her face and answered in what she hoped was a polite and kind one. โ€œMorning Naโ€™vi! Iโ€™m no wolf, but Iโ€™m flattered you think so!โ€ She replies. At the mongrelโ€™s words, Sunanโ€™s stomach growled. โ€œYa! Iโ€™m starvingโ€ she says nodding. โ€œI never assumed you were incompetent, I think youโ€™ll do well in a hunt!โ€ She says cheerfully. โ€œWanna head out now? Or is there someone you want to wait for?โ€ She asks raising an eyebrow in question.

Liko
adopted loner - two - Bio
A ball of what looked like a large dust ball slept, but in fact the ball was a small pomeranian by the name of Liko. The small dog opened his eyes, blinking but not moving his face from his fur. He yawned, shaking his ears before getting the energy to unstable himself and get up to his paws. He trotted out of the den, his little build made it so avoiding limbs like a maze. He eventually made it out of the den and into the sun. He smiled as the sun warmed up his lilac pelt.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... 001

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:33 pm

xxxx๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ตx โ‰ซx jj or sir โ— 14 years old โ— male โ— widower & asha's father โ— guard/advisor
x โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
    tags ;; mercurius & group

being as old as he was, sleep was often an accumulation of naps and light dozing. true deep sleep hardly came to him anymore, but when it did, all he dreamed about was his mate. lorraine had been the love of his life, the only female to ever catch his fancy and hold it. sure he'd had his fair share of pretty ladies as a youth, but after laying eyes on the beauty that was lorraine, his bachelor days were over. they had been together for close to twelve years and he can feel every minute in his aged bones, but oh what he wouldn't give for just one more year with his beloved.

the old dog exits his den when his still sharp ears picks up the muffled voices of the others in the pack having awoken. he often waits to leave the den so he doesn't disturb anyone still resting. justinian pauses to stretch which takes him a good bit longer than it use to with his joints now protesting each movement. upon leaving the den he spots a few dogs walking around, some leaving and some returning from wherever they had been before. he nods to a few who's names escape him as many things often do these days, but he's still kind enough to greet everyone he sees.

a few more steps into camp and he hears voices off to the side and he recognizes that of the leader and his sister as well as someone else. his eyes aren't the best anymore so he ventures closer to get a better look and gives mercurius and artemis both a nod of greeting as well as a smaller nod to the third dog.
      "good morning to each of you, i hope the night was kind." his smooth voice has roughened with age which only added to his charm as does the silver fur on his face and slight fog to his eyes.

xxxx๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จx โ‰ซx asha โ— 5 years old โ— female โ— widow & pregnant with 4 pups โ— mother/hunter
x โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
    tags ;; igor

as one would expect, being heavily pregnant makes sleep rather difficult. no position was comfortable and she often had to leave the den to relieve herself thanks to her pups kicking her bladder. it wasn't until nearly midnight that she found a suitable spot and fell asleep. she missed having her mate beside her to lean on or even half on top of just to get comfortable. by the time morning came around, she was once again awakened by her spawn's constant movements.

asha leaves her den before the morning light starts to brighten the sky and decides to go for a walk to try and ease the discomfort her pups were putting her through. she takes a few breaks as one would when they're the size of a moose. asha takes her time in walking though to enjoy the wee hours of dawn when the forest was only just starting to wake up. it was so peaceful. she reminisces about her mate and how much she misses having a companion. it's been two months since his death and for some reason it feels like forever ago. it was such a shameful thing to feel, but so much has happened since then that it just doesn't hurt like it use to. the hole he left still lingers, but it was more lonely than painful.

the female shakes herself from her spiraling thoughts and heads back towards camp, her paws starting to hurt from all the walking and she was getting hungry. hopefully she'll be able to grab a bite from someone, maybe even beg her way into getting a whole rabbit. how pitiful it was that she must now beg for food instead of hunt for it herself, she had hunted her own food for years and even right up until she was too large to run, but now she's left begging for scraps and it's frustrating.

as she nears the camp, she decides to detour over to the pond for a drink and was happily lapping up the cool water when a burrly figure approaches. asha doesn't notice igor's presence at first, too focused on drinking and enjoying it, and spooks when she finally does. the female gives a squeak of surprise when she glances over to suddenly see a mass of fur and backs away from the water with her head lowered and tail half tucked in submissive respect.
      "i'm sorry, i didn't see you approach," she softly says while keeping a respectful distance from the male not wanting to crowd him and trigger his ire.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Igor 002 | Astrid 002 | Willow 002

Postby delicate. » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:23 pm

Igor
    scout | 5yr Caucasian Shepherd | scent: earthy (dirt & grass)
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Igor's mind was on autopilot as he padded towards the pond. He didn't have many thoughts floating around in his mind. He was so deep into autopilot the male almost didn't notice Ashara. Her squeak of surprise and the sight of her white fur is what caused him to notice her. He held a soft spot for the pregnant females in the pack. They reminded him of what he had once wanted but was no longer after. He viewed pups as a necessity to the pack, but a liability to his role in the pack. He was deeply devoted to being a scout and it was practically all he knew how to do at this point. There was a time when he tried to flirt with a few females and gain a mate, but nothing ever came out of it. He was glad nothing did. Then he would've had to divide his time between his role, pups, and a mate.

Even though he held such negative views on a mate and pups, Igor wouldn't be rude or threaten a pregnant dog or a mother. It always bothered him how many of the pack members viewed him as this brute. But he understood why. He wasn't the nicest and easily lost his temper when other pack members challenged him. His appearance also was very brute-ish. When Ashara appeared mildly fearful of him and kept a distance it hurt him, but he understood. And he didn't hold it against her. The male did his best to keep the other from seeing this. But he wasn't sure if he did a good job at it. "You're fine." He let out, voice gruff. "Pups kept you awake?" He asked, assuming that was the case. The male lowered his head and lapped up some water while listening to her response. His body language was relaxed and neutral.

Astrid
    hunter | 6yr Belgian Malinois | scent: woody/pine
    location: Den Site | mentions:Mercurius, Artemis, Justinian, Willow | tagged: Na 'vi, Sunan
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Astrid's ears perked and she gave a friendly tail wag at the praise. "You deserved the rest, Mercurius. You are the leader of the Wildfangs." The female peered over at Artemis. Her tail ceased wagging and an uneasy feeling overcame her. She had considered bringing the other a kill too, but she couldn't carry too much in her jaws. And in her mind, she viewed Mercurius and Willow as the most important to feed this morning. One was a leader that needed to keep his strength near maximum, and Willow was due to have pups at any time and needed the strength for the delivery process. Besides, if the rabbit was shared between the two it would hold them both over until the hunters could go for their daily hunt.

The female shook the uneasy feeling off quickly. "I'll be sure to catch you something too. I'm going to gather a hunting party after I give this squirrel to Willow." She sounded less friendly and more formal when speaking to Artemis. Astrid did her best to remain neutral with Artemis. She knew how much she meant to Mercurius and if she could help it, didn't want to have any altercations with the female. Astrid looked back to Mercurius. "I'm going to be going now. Make sure the guards and scouts keep an eye out for foxes. When I was on my way back I saw one with a mouse in its mouth." The female warned him of the threat. It may be a minimal one, but one fox could turn into multiple, and then they'd have to compete with them for food. It was already hard enough to survive with the looming threat of the wolf pack. Also, they were still getting their footing as they'd just experienced winter.

The female gave a quick 'good morning' to the elder guard, Justinian, before leaving. It had almost slipped her mind to say hello to him as her focus was on feeding Willow and then heading out for a hunt. Astrid headed off to the merle collie sleeping in front of the den. The female's mind wondered briefly to pups. As much as she wanted them, she worried over her duties to the pack too much. She didn't even have a mate to have pups with. Perhaps it was one of the reasons she wasn't overly nice to Willow. She placed the squirrel down in front of her nose. "Willow." She stated the other's name loud enough to wake but did her best to not startle her awake. That failed, though. Willow's eyes opened and she jumped. The huntress looked over the submissive body language the collie expressed. It was typical of the other. "Here's a squirrel for you. Eat up." Her tone was snippy, sharp, and to the point. Before a response could be heard from Willow she turned and went on a search for one of the hunters. It wasn't long until she found Sunan, who was accompanied by Na 'vi. She had shown up as they were discussing going out on a hunt. "Good morning you two. I'm sorry to intrude, but I overheard you were about to head out for a hunt. Do you mind if I tag along?" She spoke more so to Sunan and less to Na 'vi. Sunan held more of Astrid's respect as a huntress than Na 'vi did.

Willow
    Reserve Loner | 3yr Border Collie | scent: cherries & dirt
    location: Den Site | mentions: Mercurius, Artemis | tagged: Liko
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Willow was resting wonderfully until she was abruptly awoken by Astrid's voice above her. It startled her enough to jump. Her heart raced quickly and she appeared freaked out momentarily. She kept her head low, ears down and her tail wagged a little with submission. The female was taken aback by the sharpness of the otherโ€™s words. Astrid left before a response could be formed by the petrified female. Willow let out a soft huff before her focus went to the squirrel. It was a small thing that would barely hold her over. But it was more than what others may have gotten this morning. The female gave her thanks to the great divine wolf she thought overlooked them all before she began eating.

After consuming the carcass, Willow raised her head and looked around at the pack members that were outside of the den. She deeply wished she could offer more to the pack than more mouths to feed. If it hadnโ€™t been for the pups she was certain Mercurius or Artemis wouldโ€™ve ended her life. A shiver ran down her spine before she shook off that thought. They wouldn't do that. Would they? The female could offer something to the pack. Perhaps she could work towards being a hunter when the pups were old enough. She had somehow managed to survive three years on this Earth and she strived to see her pups grow into great things.

When her eyes landed on Liko, the collie finally decided it was time to stand. He was a very friendly dog that was the size of a growing pup. The lilac male was great at boosting morale for her. Willow wondered if he did the same for others. She made her way over to the male. Willow took extra precautions and avoided looking toward Mercurius and Artemis. Her body language remained submissive before becoming neutral around Liko. Her slightly floppy ears perked and her tail wagged a little with happiness. โ€œHello, Liko. How are you this morning?โ€ Her voice was soft, quiet, and lacked any authority.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... 002

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:57 pm

xxxx๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จx โ‰ซx asha โ— 5 years old โ— female โ— widow & pregnant with 4 pups โ— mother/hunter
    tags ;; igor

though she wasn't the best at reading body language, asha got the sense that perhaps her actions had disappointed the male, but she couldn't be sure since he was now hiding his emotions. it was a bit confusing considering the male was one of the more snappish and aggressive brutes in the pack. she had seen the fight between him and mercurius as well as several other altercations with other dogs. thankfully she's never been the target of his aggression or harshness, she'd likely not be able to handle it with how her hormones amplify her emotions, especially her fears and submission.

her ears flatten and perk several times as igor speaks, asking about the pups keeping her awake while he drinks calmly. she had a mix of emotions since she had expected the male to maybe growl or just ignore her presence all together. since she was still thirsty, asha decides to take the risk and approach the water once more. she still gives the male space as to not crowd him, but was closer than she had been a few moments ago.
      "apparently my bladder is their plaything now, i couldn't rest for long before they starting jumping on it," she nods and gives a soft laugh before taking a drink. once satisfied she sits with a sigh and watches the water ripple for a moment before speaking again. "do you ever feel bad for not missing someone?" her voice was soft, almost as if she was asking herself. it was a rather random question considering they were talking about the pups and not deep feelings, but it's hard to filter her tongue when she doesn't realize she's speaking aloud.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ (03) & ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ (03)

Postby Sonder, » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:10 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
ยปยปโ€” ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: pack leader ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: astrid, artemis, justinian ! )
    Granting Astrid, a regal nod to her confirmation of his rank and status. He was pleased with her formalities. He found a strict ranking system to be an effective way to remain a shrewd ruler over his tenure. After all he had not gained the respect or at least loyalty of his packmates from a lack of discipline and strength.

Ensuring Astrid was well out of earshot. Mercurius turned to his beloved sister, a slight frown appearing on his face in response to her comment. โ€œHm,โ€ He contemplated for a moment before returning to her. โ€œDonโ€™t worry, Artie Iโ€™m not planning on becoming soft over a lower-ranking subordinate, who do you take me forโ€ He chuckled somewhat coldly, in amusement at the very ridiculous idea of it all. Even if the wolfdog harboured any fond feelings, he would try to repress them as quickly as he just did. โ€œHere take itโ€ He gave her Astridโ€™s kill, โ€œYou're more of a leader than me in my eyes,โ€ He said as warmly as the stern ruler could muster. โ€œI have something to tell you about Willowโ€™s pups- โ€œ. He was once again interrupted during their secretive conversation. His demeanour was not as forgiving as usual for the threats upon his pack were increasing. And so was his lack of patience.

Sauntering to their wake, came the elderly figure of an ageing German Shepheard. His joints creaked with use. Merc arose as the male approached the wolf-dog who rose tall against the old canine. Merc usually had zero tolerance for sick and injured canines, but this dog was the exception โ€“ he had served the pack ferociously against all sorts of enemies and even fort side by side with Merc himself in battle. And once you fight with a dog you die with a dog. Thus, he let the ancient canine take up space amongst his ranks.

Still grumpy for not being able to talk privately, he attempted a neutral greeting. โ€œMorninโ€™, old guardโ€ He grunted looking towards the other male. Mercโ€™s posture remained rigid and straight reflecting his soul within. Because In his words โ€ฆ a leader can never fold. โ€œNo Justinian, Iโ€™m afraid my night was ruined by the deafening howls of the enemy. It seems war may be upon usโ€ He added, a rather calculated look in his eyes as if he was forming strategies as he spoke. โ€œI think itโ€™s time we get these adopted canines to start pulling their weight,โ€ He said, looking at the German shepherd, โ€œPerhaps you could get them up to scratch on my behalf?โ€ Merc raised his brow; he knew how good the old dog was in his day and perhaps that in combination with wisdom would make him an apt teacher.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
โ€หšโ€” ๐๐€'๐•๐ˆ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: adopted loner) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: astrid, sunan ! )
    Naโ€™vi let a smile appear over her light face, fangs beaming in the dayโ€™s sun. โ€œWhy Iโ€™m glad someone recognises my abilities,โ€ she responded rather happily, but the smirk faded slightly with the approach of Astrid. The powerful female stank of superiority to her. The mongrel did her best to not reflect the disheartened feelings of being overlooked on her expression as Astrid spoke to Sunan and herself.

Naโ€™vi often used these negative interactions as fuel. The fiery passion she possessed, would aid her in exceeding the authority of Sunan and even Astrid. She just had to get the leaders attention .. perhaps this hunt could be her moment .. maybe. But sheโ€™d have to do something big โ€ฆ push herself.

โ€œI donโ€™t know if you two already had a hunting spot in mind, but Iโ€™d be happy to give the clearing a goโ€ She offered, the idea of catching something substantial, caused her to instinctively salivate at the thought. Though if the other two would take the risk was another question. She had a feeling Astrid in particular, would be against anything a adopted loner like her self would have to say...

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:39 am

Artemis
adopted sister - seven - Bio
Artemis huffs at her brotherโ€™s comment about rank. โ€œWell, the chance may be slim, but itโ€™s never zeroโ€ she tells him back, a smart retort in her mind. She normally answered this way, always trying to avoid the topic being turned on her. When Mercurius offered her the kill she took it, โ€œThanks Mercโ€ she replied, voice softening a tad, before the dug in, tearing the meat from the prey. She chewed thoughtfully, nodding as her brother opened his maw to spoke again. She looked up as a voice spoke, another interrupting them once more. She nodded slightly acknowledging the other who approached. She stayed quiet while the other two spoke, listening carefully to their conversation.

Cassius
guard - three - Bio
As the sun was rising, one guard was awake before it. Cassius sat on a boulder, watching the sun rise and the sky changing from pitch black to a blue. He yawned, his very short white and brindle pelt moving a little with a breeze that blew past him. He closed his eyes, enjoying the tranquility that the morning brought. Heโ€™d enjoy the calm before the storm that came with the waking of his packmates. He hated the adopted loners, they added unnecessary weight to the pack. He shook his head, not allowing the thought of the loners to ruin the peace of this morning.

Sunan
hunter - five - Bio
As the Saluki spoke with the mongrel, she spotted another approaching them. As the other got close, Sunan recognized the female as Astrid. She smiled warmly at the other hunter. โ€œMorning, Astridโ€ she greeted the other politely. She was a tad bit afraid of the other female, as she had an aggressive personality. She nods, โ€œIโ€™m fine with you joining us! What about you Naโ€™vi? Are you okay with Astrid joining us?โ€ She asks as Naโ€™vi was the one who invited her the hunting trip in the first place. โ€œI donโ€™t mind, the clearing sounds goodโ€ she says nodding before looking at Astrid for her comment on the decision.

Liko
adopted loner - two - Bio
The little pomeranian was enjoying the sunshine warming his pelt. He enjoyed the peaceful nature of the morning, before everyone got up to do their jobs for the day. His ears perked up when he heard a familiar gentle voice. โ€œOh! Morning Willow!โ€ He chirps cheerfully to the mother. He wags his tail, the nub moving like a blur. โ€œIโ€™m great! Better now that I have you as company!โ€ He says enjoying the company of others whether they enjoy his company or not. โ€œHow about you? How are you? How are the pups?โ€ He asks his mouth opening into a smile and his tongue lolling out of his jaws as he panted.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:31 am

Starkie | male | Guard | Norwegian elkhound | tags: open

After taking his drink to the river and enjoying the fresh morning air, he decided that it was time to get back to the pack. He didn't hurry instead he took his time to walk peacefully toward the very lively camp, he could hear some faint conversations coming inside it, before even entering the entrance. Shaking his fur a little bit as he entered where those mossy caves were, his eyes looking around for anyone who was up already, so far it seemed like everyone was up.

Symphonia | female | Hunter | Kuvasz | tags: open

She took her time to walk around the pack's territory, managing to find a rabbit hole there, with an adult one and maybe a young one, but if there were any young ones they could be hiding deep inside the dens out of her paws. She eyed the den waiting for either the adult one to arrive near the den, so far no moving, but then she noticed another rabbit hole near 'ooh, jackpot perhaps?' she thought to herself and sniffed the air. She thought for a moment if she could try to catch some rabbits now or go to the pack to tell the other hunters about those holes there, but then again could they try to catch something much bigger?

Delfin | male | Scout | Australian cattle dog | tags: Cora

Curling at his nest the dark grey and brown scout opened his eyes, not really even knowing what woke him up there as he didn't hear any noise voices or anything which could wake him up to his great dreams he didn't remember anymore. Yawning he shook his head a little bit when saw a figure corner of his eyes and looked over to the female Shetland Sheepdog near his nest "Did you say something, Cora?" he asked her tiredly. He get up to sit at his nest "I thought I heard something..." he murmured silently.

Catherina |female | Adopted loner | Siberian Husky | tags: Sunan, Astrid, Na'vi

She walked past the little hunter group there with Navi and overheard some of their conversations by accident. Her head turned to the two hunters and another loner like she was "Excuse me? Uh" she called out in a gentle yet kind voice, her eyes looked the three she-dogs one after another "Sorry I heard some of your conversations and...well is there still a place for me to join the hunting party?" she asked them. She gave a small respectful bow to the hunters, as a loner she felt like she needed to please those who truly belonged to the pack.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:51 pm

Cรณra - Scouter - Sheltie - 2 1/2 Years Old - Tagging: Delfin

Her eyes immediately locked to the Aussie, giving him an pleasant smile.
โ€œYes I did. Iโ€™m genuinely surprised you even heard meโ€ she replied, shaking her head in disbelief and looking back out to the den entrance.
โ€œBut I guess it was about time you woke,โ€ the fluffy commented,
โ€œWe probably have many tasks to do today.โ€
Hopefully itโ€™ll take up majority of the day, she hates not doing anything, even more upset not having anything to do. But then again, if work becomes thin, sheโ€™ll always be able to talk to the guards around the territory.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me