Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:21 am

XD cool. He’s a hunter trainee and she’s a huntress

BIC:

Vulkan- m- 2 y- Crimson healer- family: missing- homo; Romulus- no mate or pups til 3- Tags: open

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black shouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

Sirius- m- 2 y 3 mo- Crimson warrior- family: dead (might have siblings)- bi; Remus- mate and pups when 3- Tags: Romulus and Remus

The fluffy black male smiled and said “Hello,” and dipped his head. “Anything interesting happening this morning?” he asked.

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female yawned. She flicked her white tipped tail, and looked around for Hunter.

Reira- f- 8 mo- Comet trainee (every paw)- family: not in RP- bi; crush: open- too young for mate or pups- Tags: open

The kind and caring but loud and wild golden female yawned. She twitched brown ears and flicked her brown tipped tail. She pawed at her brown snout, black nose moving a bit. The deep-green eyes looked about as she stepped from the den.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:47 pm

Then yes you can!

IC:
Corridor/Alpha of Crimson Pack/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Alpha Corridor sat by his den with his eyes focusing on the entrance to camp. He was lost in thought and was very into his thoughts.

Midnight/Warrior of Crimson Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Midnight walked out of the warrior’s den and sat down.

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus said now facing him wagging his tail, “I did see a quarrel fling a nut at my face. Does that count?”

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus says, “Nothing really.”

Striker/Alpha of Comet Pack/Male/6 years and 7 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Striker woke up and walked out, sitting down in the middle of camp.

Titus/Warrior of Comet Pack/Male/2 years and 4 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Titus was watching the camp through the entrance as he looked for wolves or dangers that the camp should be warned of.

Blair/Warrior of Comet Pack/Female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Blair through narrowed eyes looked at the Alpha.

Kai/Sky-Warrior Trainee of Comet Pack/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Kai smiled and said to Hunter, “Watch and learn.” He said looking to his trainer, “It’s good for sneak attacks especially in a fight. If you time your attacks right, you can jump from a branch and land on another wolf in battle. Also, it’s good for keeping a lookout. Keeping in the air gives you an advantage with how far you can see. It also can be good for mobility and hunting as well. If the branches of two different trees are sturdy, then you can go from tree to tree. The hunting can get a bit tricky from the start, but it’ll be good in the winter seasons for when prey is scarce on the ground. Probably not something your looking for, but I think trees can be very beneficial places to just lounge and hang out on.” Feeling pretty satisfied with his answer he looked to his trainer.

Hunter/Hunter Trainee of Comet Pack XD/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Hunter saw his trainer and said, “Jessie over here.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:34 pm

XD cool.]

BIC:

Vulkan- m- 2 y- Crimson healer- family: missing- homo; Romulus- no mate or pups til 3- Tags: open

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black shouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

Sirius- m- 2 y 3 mo- Crimson warrior- family: dead (might have siblings)- bi; Remus- mate and pups when 3- Tags: Romulus and Remus

The fluffy black male laughed and said "I guess that does count. Did...did it hurt?" he then asked.

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: Hunter

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female flicked her white tipped tail. She trotted over and said "Good morning."

Reira- f- 8 mo- Comet trainee (every paw)- family: not in RP- bi; crush: open- too young for mate or pups- Tags: open

The kind and caring but loud and wild golden female yawned. She twitched brown ears and flicked her brown tipped tail. She pawed at her brown snout, black nose moving a bit. The deep-green eyes looked about as she stepped from the den.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:03 am

Drogo ♥ Comet Pack ♥ Sky Warrior ♥ Male ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Kai ♥ Location - Camp

Drogo listened intently as his trainee rattled off his answers. Once Kai had finished, Drogo smiled and nodded in approval. "Very good. Do you know the best way to get into a tree that is too tall for you?" He gestured to the tree he had jumped out of moments earlier knowing full well the younger wolf wouldn't be able to make it up into that branch directly yet. Drogo loved to challenge the younger generations in their training. He knew that pushing them was one of the best ways to get results.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira ♥ Crimson Pack ♥ Guard ♥ Female ♥ Mate/Crush - None ♥ Tags - Open ♥ Location - Woods

Ira walked silently through the territory. The sun glistened off her dirty white pelt as she moved swiftly between the trees. Her nose and ears were on high alert as she scoured the area for any sign of danger or intruders. All seemed quiet to her well trained senses, but Ira knew that not everything was always as it seemed. A squirrel scurried up a tree nearby when Ira finally came to a stop to rest. She watched in amusement as the tiny creature ran in fear. If she had wanted, she could have snatched the rodent before it got away. With a sigh of boredom, Ira turned to head back into camp. Her guard duty of the territory was over.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:07 am

Will post something tonight
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:32 pm

kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:48 am

Corridor/Alpha of Crimson Pack/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Alpha Corridor sat by his den with his eyes focusing on the entrance to camp. He was lost in thought and was very into his thoughts.

Midnight/Warrior of Crimson Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Midnight walked out of the warrior’s den and sat down.

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus said with a smile and wagging his tail, “Nope, I’m a tough wolf.”

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus said, “I’d better go. Tell Alpha everything is alright. You two just continue to talk.”

Striker/Alpha of Comet Pack/Male/6 years and 7 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Striker woke up and walked out, sitting down in the middle of camp.

Titus/Warrior of Comet Pack/Male/2 years and 4 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Titus was watching the camp through the entrance as he looked for wolves or dangers that the camp should be warned of.

Blair/Warrior of Comet Pack/Female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Blair through narrowed eyes looked at the Alpha.

Kai/Sky-Warrior Trainee of Comet Pack/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Kai said, “If I remember correctly, you find grooves and digits to hang onto as you climb up and make sure the branch is sturdy before going on it. Make sure you have a strong hold. Though I might be wrong and I apologize if I am.”

Hunter/Hunter Trainee of Comet Pack XD/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
He said, “Good Morning.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:56 am

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black snouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

The fluffy black male nodded and said "Okay,' then looked to Remus. "Good, good; what else can we talk about?"

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: Hunter

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female flicked her white tipped tail. She asked "Ready to do some training?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreaming » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am

(Reposted on signup page ty)
Last edited by LucidDreaming on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LucidDreaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:34 am

ChickChick314159 wrote:Breeze/Wishes to join Comet Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Near Cam/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None

Phoenix/Wished to join Comet Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Near Camp/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None

Hello, so there is a sign up page for you to sign up. In Ordner to join, you have to fill that out please
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me