wander on ❂ rp'ers: see update 1.1

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

❂ update 1

Postby Horse » Mon May 31, 2021 12:59 pm

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 xxxxday 1, dawn. early spring. cloudy, though not super dim. some sunlight illuminates clouds.

It has been two days since the storm hit. The pack's territory is in shambles. Dens destroyed and flooded. Trees in the pack's wooded territory split and fallen. Food stocks contaminated. Earth, mud, and fallen trees obscuring all paths and clearings. Rivers flooding, causing water to slosh over territory and hunting grounds, forcing prey to find new grazing grounds. It is unlivable.

During the storm, pack members hid in a few larger dens set into the ground on somewhat of a rocky hill, crammed in until the storm blew over. They all survived, but, with limited resources following the storm, it was not a good idea to stay.

Following the storm, the healer was swamped tending to injuries. Luckily, the injuries were minor- cuts from flying debris or that in the flood, scratches from toppling trees, or bruises from sliding in the mud as the rain and winds hammered on. The subordinates assessed the territory's damage and reported back to the beta and alpha. The omegas scavenged the remaining kill (food, hunted prey) and distributed it to the pack, while the gamma guided the fighters in guarding the territory in the pack's vulnerable time. The alpha and beta had, over the course of the two days, decided that it is best for the pack to claim new territory in a more mountainous region that would better withstand such great storms.

The alpha, Danvas, completed his address to the pack that they should move, and the majority of the pack agreed. The pack has traveled to and is now moving out of the border of their territory, to unclaimed terrain (revealed in next update). However, new clouds gather overhead, suggesting another storm will blow through. The pack must camp somewhere safe for the night right outside of the border of the territory, so they have gathered in groups to split up and search for an area for the pack. They will howl to notify their other pack-mates once they have found a place.

current terrain: forest on the border of the pack's territory, right before unclaimed land
    quest: find a safe place to rest for the night (the border is largely unfamiliar to the wolves so they will have to search for a place- in other words, no one is really sure where there is a resting ground just yet!)

Back to updates ❂ Image of terrain under "terrain" post
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ danvas, darius, maple, pine, pixie

Postby Horse » Mon May 31, 2021 1:01 pm

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 xxxxalpha | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: maple, open

Danvas and the beta had ordered the pack to travel in groups to find a place to rest for the night. It was more of a group effort than assigned by ranks, but he assumed the fighters would step up and that his pack would be smart enough to understand. At least most of them. With his ears pinned and wiry fur bristling up on his neck, Danvas watched as they dispersed, his intense amber eyes masking the dismay he felt about the situation, the worry that he felt for his pack's safety. He had dedicated so much of his time to such a big community, and he hoped that they would have hope and pull through with him.

Danvas watched as Maple approached him, nodding his head to her as she approached his side. He could tell from his sister's gaze that she knew how the situation was troubling him, something that others couldn't tell. With her, he turned away from the pack and trotted into unknown territory, eyeing the area as his heavy paws moved forward.

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: open

Darius watched his nearly identical brother give his address. Find a place to stay, eh? he thought. Arching his head downwards, he glanced around at the other wolves finding their groups. He was wet and freezing from the damp weather and mud dirtying his paws. The chaos annoyed him, and his piercing eyes darted to brush nearby as his thick, dark fur bristled up on his back. After a moment, he pinned his ears back a bit and flicked his tail before slinking back and trailing off into forest his own way through the brush. He decided he'd be faster than the rest if he was on his own, as others tended to make things less efficient. The area already looked terrible from the storm, and he at least wanted to be out of the rain that night- he didn't trust anybody but himself to find the perfect place.

𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 xxxxsubordinate | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: danvas, open

The dusty cream she-wolf had listened to her brother's address before she trailed close to him, searching with him to find shelter for the night that the pack could share. She could tell from his eyes that he was worried, a little insight she had picked up over the years from being his sister. With her eyes narrowed, she briefly pressed her nose on his shoulder out of concern as they trotted forth, before pulling back and confidently raising her tail so it was parallel to her body. "We got this, Danvas. You're doing the right thing," she stated. Stern, but softly. Her brother kept his gaze forward but she knew that he heard her. Stoic as usual. She then fell back to trail behind him a bit more, checking for shelter areas he might have skimmed over too quickly.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: open

Pine had trotted in his own direction, though, unlike Darius, he hoped that he could benefit the pack rather than just himself. His pale gold eyes scanned the area around him. It all seemed like forest and no strong rock formations in sight that could provide stable shelter. It seemed like a tough task from the alpha to just go off and find such shelter in such a ruined forest; trees fell during the previous storm which could be dangerous to his pack-mates- how could they take shelter in a forest again? He'd have to find somewhere rocky.

𝐩𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 xxxxomega | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: darius, open

Pixie watches as her pack-mates form groups. She pins an ear back, timidly scanning the area for anyone she could form a group with. Her naturally bright fur was matted and appeared more dusty brown from debris and dirt that had stained it during the storm, and her legs had the appearance of dark stockings because of trekking through muddy, flooding water. She was a bit scratched up from the storm with a few scratches on her chest that hurt even though the healer had checked them out. She desired to rest and was glad the alpha and beta were taking a stance about it. Spotting Darius decide to take his own way, she darted off quickly after him and followed behind, though somewhat away from him. He was fast.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ post 1

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon May 31, 2021 2:57 pm

Accalia/ Female/ Loner/ tags: open/ Location: her den
Accalia woke up to wet fur. She hated soggy fur but, there were more important concerns at the moment. Accalia looked around for any damage from the last storm. There was a small hole in the roof, easily fixed, but other than that there wasn’t any other damage. She usually had only little to no casualties after and/or during storms as she lived on a mountainside. Her den was somewhere in the middle of the mountain with long sturdy rocks jut out from the top, preventing injury from rockslides; it was also high enough to avoid floods and storms. Accalia decided to go out and search for rocks and mud to patch it up. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem because with rain came mud. She was also very used to the mountain terrain and knew how to navigate slippery and steep slopes. She would also need to scavenge/steal more food because the rain destroyed any and all food Accalia had. If she couldn’t steal or scavenge, she would have to resort to eating berries for a little while.

Silas/ Male/ subordinate/ tags: Darius, Pixie/ Location: Forest
Silas heard the Alpha tell them to form groups and find new shelter. He decided to tag along with Darius. He nodded at Pixie in acknowledgment before running after Darius and slid to a stop in front of him. By the time he caught up he was panting and a bit tired from the exercise, but he was used to it as a good hunter. “Mind if I come with you?” He asks politely. He knew that Darius was a little bit of a loner in the pack and wanted to keep an eye on him. He also knew his friend and Alpha would want him to keep an eye on him too.

Kakora/ Female/ Omega/ tags: Maple, Danvas/ Location: Forest
Kakora listened in to the speech her Alpha and Beta gave before deciding to go ask if she could go with them. She padded over to them tail tucked, neck bared, and head low. “May I join you two? It is fine if not...” Kakora asks her voice getting quieter near the end. Kakora knew better then act rashly or against anyone. She accepted her position and knew why she was the rank she was: because of what her parents did, she knew no one would trust a child of such a wolf.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Open/ Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari decided to go off on her own as she was more of an independent wolf then a group wolf. She worked better on her own. Inari welcomed anyone to join her though. She padded swiftly through the forest her grey pelt a blurr. She was cautious and wary of her surroundings. She sniffed around trying to catch if there were any prey or predators around as she went. She was also determined and focused, at the same time, at the task at hand.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander on ❂ wolf pack rp, begun, accepting forms!

Postby * Born Free * » Mon May 31, 2021 5:11 pm

[ ʀʏxx ] ⇼ [ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ] ⇼ [ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs ] ⇼ [ ᴄʀᴜsʜ: -- ] ⇼ [ ᴛᴀɢs: open ]

A short yet heavy sigh escaped from the tight lips of Ryxx. As Gamma he felt responsible for the slower, weaker wolves of the pack. He was used to his fighters, most of them were capable and needed little to no supervision. This made it difficult for him to accept having to slow down and wait for others. He watched with cool eyes as his alpha and a few others split off into groups, he stayed behind some to make sure others could come to him if needed. The male turned around quickly to check the others before he picked up pace, his ears turned in all directions as they sat promptly on his head, he was not fond of traveling in unknown territory and so many storms in a row brought out unwelcome predators, of which they could be forced to fight for food and shelter. Ryxx growled softly at his own frustration and returned his focus to his packmates, following alongside them closely.

[ ᴋɪᴠᴜʟɪ ] ⇼ [ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ] ⇼ [ 4 ʏᴇᴀʀs ] ⇼ [ ᴄʀᴜsʜ: -- ] ⇼ [ ᴛᴀɢs: open ]

Ki quietly followed everyone, scared to join a group yet not wanting to be left behind. Moving scared her, the thought of facing danger and leaving what was known completely took her out of her comfort zone. However, she was obedient and happy to be so. She scanned around with her dark glance, hoping someone offered for her to join them, although it was most likely not gunna happen. She was rather anti-social and while she knew her packmates, she wasn't exactly close with them. Kivuli swallowed nervously and continued on her path, searching for the opportunity to group with someone.

[ ʟɪʟʏ ] ⇼ [ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ] ⇼ [ 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ] ⇼ [ ᴄʀᴜsʜ: ] ⇼ [ ᴛᴀɢs:Inari, open ]

Lily watched as a fellow fighter Inari wandered off from the others clearly on her on path. However Lily admired Inari, and if there were anyone she preferred to shelter with it was her. She quickly caught up to her packate and cleared her throat so she wouldn't scare or disrupt her. "do you mind if I join you," she asked trotting alongside the female, she looked to the side while also making sure to avoid obstacles such as rocks and tree roots. Inari was quick and almost hard to keep up with. She puffed quietly, trying to be just as quick.
* Born Free *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 am

Knox | male, he/him, omega, bisexual, 3 years oldxlLocation | just leaving campxlTags | open

Knox stretched in the center of the clearing, arching his back with a yawn. He’d heard Danvas and Amethyst’s announcments, but they hadn’t really sunk in yet. It’s too early for this, Knox thought, standing and shaking mud from each paw in turn, only to set them back down into the filthy stuff. He let out another yawn as he trotted to the edge of the clearing, where many of the other wolves were departing. They all look so glum, Knox thought, eyeing his packmates, their heads low and fur bristling. Must not be morning wolves, either. He thought the last part with a snort of laughter; he knew they were morning wolves, at least more than he was. They got up at the break of dawn every morning! But as he treaded closer, he couldn’t help shaking their miserable looks. “So, everyone excited?” he asked, in an attempt to swing their moods.
Last edited by KittyandCat on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 am

subordinate | male | 4 years | mentions darius, danvas | tags
< a brown canine with dark points and blue eyes >
The large brute swung his head towards Darius as the male wolf headed out on his own quickly. It seemed he was attempting to avoid being followed, but for a moment Karma really thought about going after him. He truly felt that this wasn't a good time for any pack member to be alone--but who was he to judge. He huffed softly and returned his attention to Danvas. Karma was nervous, but he would listen and follow whatever the alpha said. His tail and ears were drooping as he attempted to follow a group for the search.

BAYANI
fighter | male | 5 years | mentions | tags
< a fawn-based canine with cream patches, dark tipes, and heterochromia eyes >
The pale canine gave a humorless laugh beneath his breath as he noticed a lot of the pack members grouping together. He was definitely the type to wander on his own--after all, he was a fighter, he believed he could handle anything. He raised his tail, took his alpha's orders, and wandered off into the woods. His paws felt sticky due to the mud and that left him slightly irritable. He caused him to stumble several times and he really didn't want to end up falling into a mud puddle.

HONOR
subordinate | female | 3 years | mentions | tags lily, inari
< a gray and white she-wolf with yellow eyes >
The gray she-wolf called out loudly towards the two canines in front of her. "Wait for me!" She dashed towards Inari and Lily with a beaming, innocent smile on her muzzle. "Mind if I join you two?" She wasn't the type of wolf who liked being alone, and being with her fellow ladies felt like a safe idea.
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ post 2

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:53 am

Accalia woke up to wet fur. She hated soggy fur but, there were more important concerns at the moment. Accalia looked around for any damage from the last storm. There was a small hole in the roof, easily fixed, but other than that there wasn’t any other damage. She usually had only little to no casualties after and/or during storms as she lived on a mountainside. Her den was somewhere in the middle of the mountain with long sturdy rocks jut out from the top, preventing injury from rockslides; it was also high enough to avoid floods and storms. Accalia decided to go out and search for rocks and mud to patch it up. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem because with rain came mud. She was also very used to the mountain terrain and knew how to navigate slippery and steep slopes. She would also need to scavenge/steal more food because the rain destroyed any and all food Accalia had. If she couldn’t steal or scavenge, she would have to resort to eating berries for a little while.

Silas heard the Alpha tell them to form groups and find new shelter. He decided to tag along with Darius. He nodded at Pixie in acknowledgment before running after Darius and slid to a stop in front of him. By the time he caught up he was panting and a bit tired from the exercise, but he was used to it as a good hunter. “Mind if I come with you?” He asks politely. He knew that Darius was a little bit of a loner in the pack and wanted to keep an eye on him. He also knew his friend and Alpha would want him to keep an eye on him too.

Kakora listened in to the speech her Alpha and Beta gave before deciding to go ask if she could go with them. She padded over to them tail tucked, neck bared, and head low. “May I join you two? It is fine if not...” Kakora asks her voice getting quieter near the end. Kakora knew better then act rashly or against anyone. She accepted her position and knew why she was the rank she was: because of what her parents did, she knew no one would trust a child of such a wolf.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Lilly, Honor / Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari stumbled at a noise but quickly recovered. She turned and saw that it came from her fellow pack mate and fighter, Lilly. “Oh, hey! No” she says slowing down a little so the other female could catch up easier. She looked back at the sound of paw steps. “Hey there Honor! No, not at all.” She replies to her, not bothered at all because she knew there was safety in numbers and more eyes meant less they’d miss. So, I was thinking we could go this way”, Inari said motioning in the direction she mentioned, “and get out of the forest and see if there is any where suitable on the other side. How does that sound? If you guys have any other ideas, I am all ears” she said with a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ danvas, darius, maple, pixie (pine - prev post)

Postby Horse » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:27 am

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 xxxxalpha | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: maple, kakora, open

As Danvas trotted forth, he perked his ears up at a small voice coming from behind him. He slowed down and turned to see Kakora join in with them quite submissively. Danvas wasn't a brash type, just stoic and observing from the sidelines unless the pack got in trouble and needed guidance. He basically kept everyone in line when they needed to be.

"Of course," he replied, not coldly but not overly warm, just respectful and with concern. "Keep your eyes out for anywhere the pack could benefit resting at tonight when the storm blows through. It could take a little while... so just hang in there." Danvas nodded his head towards Kakora before looking back in the direction he was trotting. He pinned his ears as he looked up at the sky, which was slowly darkening as damp, cool winds brushed their fur. "'You feel ok after that first storm?"

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: silas, pixie, open

Darius was well on his way in his search for shelter, built legs trotting mechanically one after the other, before another wolf slid and stopped in front of him. Not making out who it was as it happened quickly, Darius dodged a collision by scooting by the wolf before nearly skidding to a stop and spinning around to face the wolf. "Ey!!" Darius snapped, ears pinned as he bared his teeth in warning. He raised his matted tail up threateningly, glaring in the wolf's direction. Upon realizing that it was Silas and not a loner or such a stranger wolf, Darius slightly relaxed his stance and lowered his tail only a bit. "Watch where you're go'n, ok?" Darius growled, just thrown off on a tiring day. He was snappy when he was unhappy, and his wet, dirtied fur definitely didn't help. "You can join me.. but.. none of that stuff anymore." He lightened up his voice a bit so he was no longer growling but just a little annoyed. At least Silas was polite. He could deal with another wolf. It's not like he could reject, anyway, as this was a pack effort and order.

Darius sighed defeatedly as he gazed at Silas with tired eyes. He then glanced over at Pixie, who had seemed to be trailing along, before looking back at Silas. "I wanna find somewhere dry. Maybe there's a rocky overhang somewhere with space underneath that's covered. Look for anywhere that gets rocky. Kinda hard to find in these woods, eh?" He offered a small smile, trying to appear more lighthearted, as he was, on his good days, more upbeat and playful.

𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 xxxxsubordinate | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: danvas, kakora, open

Maple listened as her brother spoke with Kakora ahead. She flicked her tail as she fell a bit more behind them than she already was, but she still traveled in the same direction with them in her line of vision. Her eyes scanned around them, searching for maybe some abandoned den or resting area, something sheltered. However, in the process, she picked up the scent of some small prey, perhaps a rabbit or fawn or such. Ears perked up, she glanced back to the two before back in the direction of the scent. She could feel her stomach rumble, as the pack has had limited food since the storm. If she could get an idea of where her group was heading, maybe she could make a quick stop to hunt for them and herself.

𝐩𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 xxxxomega | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: open

Pixie was an agile, quick wolf, but her stamina was limited and she didn't feel like spending it all following the crazy of the pack, Darius. She was losing him through the trees, and it didn't seem like he wanted company all too much. She watched as Silas darted ahead of her and nodded back, but he sped so far ahead that she didn't have time to say anything. Her ears drooped down as she slowed her pace and paused, looking around at the forest around her, calculating. Spotting a grassy incline, she decided to travel up it, so perhaps she'd find a shelter that would not flood if the next storm became that bad. Pixie let out a short yip in the males' direction to notify them that she was parting from them. She'd let Darius annoy Silas without her.

(pine - open, see previous post, has started traveling already)
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ wolf pack rp, begun, accepting forms!

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:47 am

Knox | male, he/him, omega, bisexual, 3 years oldxlLocation | exploring the forestxlTags | open

Knox snorted quietly to himself with a nod as he trailed behind the pack, who hadn’t spared him a glance. That’s fine, he thought, not like I’d really wanna talk to half of them, being such grumpy brutes. Nontheless he was a little disappointed, his loud and extroverted personality dissatisfied. As they treaded on, groups began to disperse, all going in seperate directions to begin their search. Watching them depart, and sniffing the air for those who were farther ahead, he decided to head in the direction of Pixie. While he didn’t plan to get close enough to chat, if she did see him at some point, she was at least a shyer member of the pack.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ post 3

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:53 am

He watched as Darius moving out of the way. He internally smiles, but externally remains straight-faced.
“Ok” he says grinning a little. He nodded listening in as Darius explained what he was trying to look for. “Maybe we should try to see if we can find what you described past the forest? If I remember there are mountains ahead.” He suggested after he thought the situation out and was told by his childhood teacher that mountains were quite rocky and there would likely have what Darius described.

Kakora nods, “thank you” she replies dipping her head respectfully. She padded along looking around at the destruction done to the forest. There were many trees that fell over, muddy ground and puddles. She didn’t find any suitable place yet though. When Danvas spoke to her, she responded, “ a little shaken up but nothing too bad” she says quietly. There were things worse than wet fur, Kakora would know as she has experienced worse.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Lilly, Honor / Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari stumbled at a noise but quickly recovered. She turned and saw that it came from her fellow pack mate and fighter, Lilly. “Oh, hey! No” she says slowing down a little so the other female could catch up easier. She looked back at the sound of paw steps. “Hey there Honor! No, not at all.” She replies to her, not bothered at all because she knew there was safety in numbers and more eyes meant less they’d miss. So, I was thinking we could go this way”, Inari said motioning in the direction she mentioned, “and get out of the forest and see if there is any where suitable on the other side. How does that sound? If you guys have any other ideas, I am all ears” she said with a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me