[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:48 am

Update 1

Today is the first day of the pack remaining in the Current Home.
It's currently the afternoon, and it's becoming increasingly too hot and humid for the dogs. The long-haired dogs are especially struggling with the heat. On top of this, the pack has barely any water or food left, prey becoming scarce. About a week ago, their old leader Koja passed away and they had to bury him. Now there's a new leader Kristine, and she has a heavy decision to make. Today she'll be talking to all of the pack members and getting their opinions, hopefully encouraging them to agree to travel to a new home.

The patrol of Trappers (Gunner, Thomas, and Flare) should be hunting and returning shortly.
The patrol of Soldiers (Diesel, Eira, and Pepper) should be scenting the territory and returning shortly.
The Trainees are either with their Trainer or included in one of the above groups.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:13 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She watched the dogs milling around camp, dipping her head to them as they passed by and smiling occasionally. However, Kristine didn't feel as bright as usual. Ever since Koja had passed away, she felt a little lost. She was the oldest out of the two officers and was therefore chosen to be Chief due to the pack rules. In turn, she had to choose Casper as the new Soldier Officer. Kristine tried to focus on the positives again as usual, but she could feel the worry lingering in the back of her mind. You can convince everyone... right? It would be best for us to move along and leave this territory? Find a new home? she thought to herself.

x
π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Gunner, Flare
He trotted behind Gunner, letting the older Trapper take the lead. The Golden Retriever had more seniority. Instead, he was content to pad alongside Flare and offer her advice if she ever needed it. However, the young Shiba Inu was already very adept and seemed to be learning quickly. Thomas let his tongue loll out of his mouth, partially due to the heat and to try to scent the air. The heat was getting to him, and he panted. After a few moments, he closed his mouth and licked his nose. Thomas turned his head to his Trainee and asked, "Can you scent anything around us? Anything worth catching?"

x
𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: open
He sat in the middle of the clearing, the sand under his paws. The rays of the sun were beating down on his fur, but he considered himself somewhat lucky. Atilla had short fur, and it wasn't black. He knew some of the other dogs struggled. The Pitbull glanced around the clearing and wondered when the patrol of Soldiers would return. Would they see anything? Find or scent anything new? Atilla was becoming bored with sitting around, but their new Chief insisted that every dog save their energy. He understood that and he somewhat agreed with her, but it seemed like he was almost filled with too much energy now that he was told not to spend any of it wastefully.

x
π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: open
She was still resting in the Trainees' den, trying to keep cool.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kiki + milli | 1

Postby beebun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:13 am

kiki c:
    female | 2 yrs & a month | curer trainee | pansexual | open for tags. <3
      kiki was up and about, walking around camp because she had no close what else to do. the heat was unbearable to someβ€” and it still was for her. but, lucky for her, kiki had thin hairs, which helped with the heat. though it still got to the trainee. plus, there was the humidity. now, that was what really bothered her. the air was thick and breathing it felt like breathing sludge. and all the risks that came with living on a hot and humid island! heat stroke! anyone ever think of that? she could get heat stroke right now! anyone in camp could! kiki kept her thoughts to herself as she walked over to the trainees’ den. maybe someone else was up?

milli ❣︎
    female | 5 yrs | mother | straight | mate is nixion | open for tags
      milli yawned, tired because of the heat that bored down onto the dogs. she had been this way almost all day, milli definitely wasn’t used to heat, and she probably would never be. shifting her position, milli moved her head to get a glimpse of the entrance of the den. it was afternoon. for some reason, she thought that it would be night by now. time was going slow.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘πžπ₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐬 ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:16 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male sighed and got up. He yawned, a whining sort of yawn, then got up. He shook himself off, then looked around as he stepped out. He was just in time to see Kiki go to another den. Well, he needed food anyway, so he wouldn't bother just yet. The lilac Merle and white one went to see what food they had. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes lit up as he smelled some rabbits, and grabbed one. He then thought of Jessel. She was heavily pregnant, so he grabbed one for her too. He looked around for Thomas, but he must already be out. Riann shook his head, heading for the nursery.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/open

The friendly and maternal female yawned then sighed a bit. She was heavily pregnant, having only about a week or two left to go. She was ready for them to be here already! The stubborn and fiery red and white dog stretched out on her side. She hadn't really left the nursery/den in days now. The others were kind enough to bring her food or water. She didn't want to leave the den, in case the pups came early. She licked at her hip scar, then looked up as Riann walked in.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel? and others maybe

The cream or almost golden brown colored female was out with the others. Well, maybe she and Diesel were having one on one. Sometimes the dark muzzled female and her trainer would go with others. It helped her to learn how to be a team player.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner?

The sweet and caring trainee had gotten up ready for the day and full of energy. The thunder and bee fearing white lab looked around a moment. Amber eyes looked to Gunner, and he waited. He was waiting for his trainer to tell him what to do or ask him something.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Milli
Nixion decided to go check in on his mate. He walked over to the nursery and poked his head in. He spotted his mate and walked over. β€œHey there, love. How are you holding up?” He asks her.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel turned to his trainee and said, β€œkeep an eye out for unfamiliar scents” he says with little emotion expecting his trainee to follow every command and not slack. His training in the military before made him train his trainee quite hard.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Open
Quinn was sorting out herbs. β€œWe are running out of Rat’s tail and Suma. I will go get Jingo when he wakes to go look for some with me” he says to himself.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: open
Sybil was by himself as his friend Thomas was out on hunting patrol. He sighed and decided to find someone else to speak to.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:54 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He did it again, he left the camp early in the morning before anyone was awakened. He didn't know why but taking a peaceful walk alone around their dying territory become like a hobby to him. Some part of him wanted to find something, which could end this misery, like a group of capybaras could be a great thing to happen. As they were large preys to feed many mouths, but sadly he was not seen any of them for some long time. He was used to eating lizards, which were actually one of his favorite prey, but they didn't keep the hunger gone for long. Other preys were monkeys, but they were so quick to catch, and sometimes they sure fight back.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: open]

He walked out of the soldier's den, with a deep yawn, shaking his pelt, and stretched his legs. He slept longer than he was meant to but what it really mattered, there was nothing for him to do anyway because of the warm weather, and likely his trainee Boba agreed with him. Maybe he takes the younger male out a little bit later when the weather cools down a little bit.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open ]

She stayed in the shadows of the camp, she hated warm weather and this sure made her miss the water or rain. She didn't really like to get wet either, but if she needed to choose only one it could be the rain.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: open]

She is inside the mother's den, with Ash. She is hungry but doesn't want to get out of the heat so she stays inside.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Thomas (gunner, Warwick) ]

The whole time after they left the camp she was being focused on the forest around her, she did scent something here and there, but usually, it was already a faint scent or prey which was already noticed them. She looked at the other trappers with her, shaking his head to her trainer "I do, but those birds already know that we're here and are on the alert" she said looking up to the trees with a sight. She was silent for a moment before added "I do see plenty of bugs" she said suddenly.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

At the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:32 am

Butterscotch
╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Trapper
3.3 Years
Mixed Breed
Pansexual
Crush on Asar
Alone
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Butters' tongue lolled out of their mouth as they panted hard, sides rapidly heaving with each breath. Saliva dripped from the tip of their tongue, wasting precious moisture on keeping Scotch cool. Their long coat did them no favors in the sweltering heat. For awhile, digging away at the top layer of sand to reveal the cooler substrate beneath it had been sufficient, but now that the sun had risen higher in the sky, Butters' efforts were no longer enough. Still, they stubbornly stayed in their shallow hole, unwilling to admit that the heat was getting to them, while they waited for the patrols to get back with what would hopefully be a late breakfast and news of fresh water discovered nearby.

Akosua
╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Trapper
2.4 Years
Canaan Dog
Bisexual
Single
With Kristine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

It was a warm day, and even Akosua was beginning to feel uncomfortable, despite belonging to a breed with origins in the also-quite-warm middle east. She usually adapted better than most to this kind of heat, but today, she could not help but part her jaws to pant lightly. Even under these conditions, she painted an elegant picture, illuminated by gold sunlight and wearing a wry, open-mouthed grin. Akosua had not been chosen to go along with the hunting party that morning, so her mind was left to wander. When her mind wandered, she tended to get herself into "trouble", as she affectionately referred to it. Really, that meant chatting up her packmates, and Kristine seemed conveniently both alone and to have something on her mind. Now would be a perfect time to approach. The Canaan Dog slipped smoothly into an easy trot, floating almost effortlessly over the sandy ground, her curled tail bobbing from side to side with each step of her hind legs. She slowed as she reached her chief's side.
"Hello there, Kristine. Quite the weather we're having, hm?"
Akosua paused briefly, flexing her shoulders and arching her neck backwards in a lazy stretch before continuing.
"...Yet, somehow, I doubt it's the heat that's bothering you."
She flashed a knowing smile and gave her tail a gentle wag, inviting Kristine to share her worries.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘πžπ₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐬 ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male sighed and got up. He yawned, a whining sort of yawn, then got up. He shook himself off, then looked around as he stepped out. He was just in time to see Kiki go to another den. Well, he needed food anyway, so he wouldn't bother just yet. The lilac Merle and white one went to see what food they had. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes lit up as he smelled some rabbits, and grabbed one. He then thought of Jessel. She was heavily pregnant, so he grabbed one for her too. He looked around for Thomas, but he must already be out. Riann shook his head, heading for the nursery.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/open

The friendly and maternal female yawned then sighed a bit. She was heavily pregnant, having only about a week or two left to go. She was ready for them to be here already! The stubborn and fiery red and white dog stretched out on her side. She hadn't really left the nursery/den in days now. The others were kind enough to bring her food or water. She didn't want to leave the den, in case the pups came early. She licked at her hip scar, then looked up as Riann walked in.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an air out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner?

The sweet and caring trainee had gotten up ready for the day and full of energy. The thunder and bee fearing white lab looked around a moment. Amber eyes looked to Gunner, and he waited. He was waiting for his trainer to tell him what to do or ask him something.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:35 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Akosua
She was aware of someone approaching her and turned her head to see Akosua sidling up to the Chocolate Labrador. "Good afternoon, Akosua. This weather certainly is... something. Almost unbearable, wouldn't you think?" Kristine joked lightly, although it was true. As time passed, the weather seemed to be getting hotter and hotter. The sun almost always remained overhead, high in the sky. She watched the Canaan stretch and that reminded her to crane her neck from side to side. "Interesting that you can tell something's bothering me," Kristine teased with a smile, but after a moment it disappeared. She knew she needed to confide in someone other than her officers, who were beginning to agree with her but she didn't know their true opinions. Kristine simply hoped they would go along. "I suppose the heat is somewhat bothering me. In fact, it's a factor in my biggest problem. Tell me... hypothetically, how would you feel about the Roamers traveling through the island to find a new home?"

x
π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Gunner, Flare
He was watching Flare intently, looking for any sign of acknowledgment to the possible prey in the area. However, she simply shook her head. "Hmm, that's true. They're very loud this afternoon," Thomas noted and glanced up to the leaves of the jungle trees. He turned his head back to Flare at her added comment and laughed lightly. There were mosquitoes flitting around them, and he waved them off with a flick of his tail. "That's also very true, although I'm sure everyone would be a bit disappointed to see bugs."

x
𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Jessel
He finally got fed up with sitting around and stood up from his position in the sand, shaking off his short pelt. It wasn't really his place as a soldier to worry about prey, but he headed over to the pile and studied it. There were only four or five scraps of prey left, and Atilla didn't know if the Trapper patrol would find more. He picked up a small bird and trotted into the nursery, intending to give it to Jessel. He figured that Milli was somewhat accounted for since she had Nixion at her side most of the time. Atilla dipped his head to Riann and headed over to the Finnish Spitz, dropping the bird at her paws. "Hi, Jessel. How are you? Are you feeling hot? Are you hungry at all? Can I give you this bird?"

x
π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Sybil
She finally pushed herself out of her comfortable position, heading out of the Trainees' den and blinking in the harsh sunlight. Freya glanced around and saw that there were still plenty of dogs in the clearing. One of them was her trainer Sybil, and she padded over to him. "Hello, Sybil. How are you? Are we ready to train yet today?" She wagged her tail eagerly.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Butterscotch
╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Trapper
3.3 Years
Mixed Breed
Pansexual
Crush on Asar
Alone
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Butterscotch rose, stepped out of their shallow hole, and set their paws to digging away the top layer of sand again. It had already warmed up, and they needed a refresher. Scotch had done this enough times already that they were now halfway hidden when they settled back into the slowly-deepening hole again. Eventually, the mixed-breed would have to find relief from the heat elsewhere or become trapped in a hole too deep for their stubby legs to escape from!
"Yeah, right.", they scoffed.
If the hole got too deep, Scotch could just get out the same way they had gotten in: by digging. No hole was too deep for a digging dog to get out of!
Butters poked their pale nose above the rim of the hole and gazed off down the beach, searching for signs of one of the hunting parties, returning with food. Their belly rumbled at the thought of a good meal, but they were determined to hold out until the mothers and pups had eaten first. It looked like Riann and Attila were seeing to that, so there was no need to crowd into the densely-populated nursery as well. Better to wait here.

Akosua
╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Trapper
2.4 Years
Canaan Dog
Bisexual
Single
With Kristine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Kristine seemed amused that Akosua has sussed out that something deeper was troubling her, sending a tingling jolt of excitement down Akosua's spine that her teasing tone had been reciprocated. The Canaan responded with a wink, and then watched as the Labrador's grin faded to a more serious, if not thoughtful, expression. That was when the real question was spoken into existence.
And what a question it was.
Akosua tilted her head, eyebrow cocked quizzically. This had caught her off guard. Her eyes darted back and forth, searching Kristine's face for signs that this was all a joke, but by all appearances it seemed...
"Oh. You're serious, aren't you?"
She shifted on her paws, turning her head left and right to look down the sandy stretch in both directions. The island was so big, and full of dangers. No one had ever mapped it before. Not even close. And, Kristine wanted to just... go? Off into the jungle? Akosua let out a nervous chuckle, somewhat regaining her composure, but still a bit shaken.
"If that's what you really want to do..."
Her expression settled on one of warm confidence.
"You know I'd follow you anywhere."
Inside, Akosua was reeling. It was a massive unknown, but she knew what Kristine was talking about. The pack could hardly stay here on this desolate beach. There was nothing to eat and even less to drink. It showed in the ever-more-obvious ribcages and the desperately lolling tongues. If the Roamers waited too long, everyone would be too weakened by hunger and thirst and heat to handle whatever challenges lay ahead. Then again, a hasty choice could send the canines into an unnecessary disaster that might have been avoided, had they waited out the hard times here. It was tricky. Very tricky. She could see why Kristine was concerned. Not to mention, what everyone else would think. Deciding what to do was one thing, but getting everyone else to agree was another. Akosua was not sure what she wanted to do. What she did know was that she was fairly confident in her own abilities to survive either way, and she wanted to be where other dogs were, so she could keep collecting hearts. That meant she would support Kristine, unless making the move was such an unpopular opinion that she would catch trouble for defending it.
After having come to her own conclusion, Akosua's posture loosened a hair. She had not even noticed she was tense until she let that tension go.
Last edited by Tordier on Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me