Escape to the Wild Side

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Escape to the Wild Side

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:00 am

Mia/female/golden retriever/ 2/ tags:open
Mia sat near the door patiently as her owner clipped on her leash. Her owner opened the door and led her out of the house. Mia enjoyed spending time with her owners and also enjoyed baking outside. Mia wagged her tail and followed alongside her owner. Mia stopped to sniff a few bushes before continuing along.

Her owner led her into a forest. Mia knew this was something called a “hike” She enjoyed hikes. As they walked into the forest, Mia scented something, or rather someone, familiar, but couldn’t put a paw on it.

Scout/male/Australian Shepard/3/tags:open
Scout sat at the camp edge on look out for any suspicious movements. He woke up early in the morning as he has much energy. He spotted a bush rustling but then it stopped and Scout assumed it was the wind.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:08 am

Name:Ludwig

Breed:Unknow//Mutt

Appearance:Large long-furred dog with many shades of brown and black with dark eyes.

Personality:Ludwig is never seem in a fixed place for too long, always travelling cities in search for food, other dogs could easily say to find a human to join their family, but he would never trade his independence and freedom so easily. He is not the most responsible person when it comes to relationships and friendships due to him leaving where he is normally in a few weeks or when food ends, Ludwig is not the most patient and understanding, so things need to be told directly to him otherwise he will assume that nothing is wrong.

History:Ludwig always knew the streets since his birth, his family consisted of his mother and siblings never knowing his father, when he was around 2 years old he and his siblings got captured by a kind human that took care of them for a while but could not keep them, some of his siblings got adopted while others along himself ran away deciding that pet life was not for him.

Parents: Raindrop Unknow.
Siblings:Open
Crush:Open
Mate:None
Pups:None
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:15 am

(Accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Sari- f- 3 y- Unknown, seems to at have Shepherd and Greyhound or something else slender- mother- bi; Celosa- mate open- pups: Seri (golden, pure golden, with amber eyes), Sark (looks just like her, but amber eyes), Rou (golden male with brown ears, same sectoral eyes)- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle golden hearted and kind slender female yawned a bit. Her two week old pups whined a bit when she sat up. The long legged pup and human loving, food and story loving female licked them. She nuzzled them a bit, to settle them. Gold and amber Sectoral eyes then looked to the entrance. She shook her brown eared head a couple times. The stubborn and wild, loud and easily startled golden female yawned again. The brown tipped tail flicked, and she huffed. The gun and thunder disliking female wondered. She wondered if someone would bring her food. If they didn't, she'd have to go and get it herself. The loud sound and sudden movement disliking female didn't want to leave her pups at all...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Ludwig//Male//Street dog//Mutt//Mentions:None//Tags:Open

The large stray dog was walking around the streets with his nose in the air in a search for a bit of food, he could smell many things but not many are his main focus or are too risky to even try to steal from. Ludwig huffed in frustration as he continued to walk in the town and evading human contact, he wondered if he would need to leave the town in a few days if this place stopped to give him anything that he needed.
The stray stopped in a sidewalk and turned his head to the left, his dark eyes watching the forest in front of him, going into the wilderness was more than risky, but maybe he could find something delicious on it. Ludwig stopped in the edge of the forest, wondering still if it was a good idea or not to enter.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:30 am

|| Name || Rienn
|| Age || 4 years old
|| Gender || female
|| Breed || husky retriever
|| Personality || a kind and caring female whom likes males and pups. She enjoys the company of others, and likes stories. She can be fiery, loud, wild, as well as stubborn. She's also scared of fire...and doesn't like buzzing insects, fights, or thunder much.
|| Description ||
-weight: no idea
-height: no idea
-pelt color: red and white, brown and blue heterochromia
-body figure: slender but legs are...average length
|| History || born into the house of a nice family, with three other siblings. Thrown out with her siblings when the humans realized they weren't pure husky...She's been on the street since she was only a couple months old. She doesn't really mind it, though.
|| Rank || street dog (pet for like two to four months)
|| Crush || Ludwig
|| Mate || open
|| Pups || has to adopt, she and her siblings were fixed
|| Other || :mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mods please lock

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Mods please lock
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KoreanKitkat » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:26 am

N/A
Last edited by KoreanKitkat on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
KoreanKitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Please don't post here, this is no longer active.

Mods were supposed to lock it...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me