~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby JayJay84 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Accepted :) )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:00 am

User name: XxBlueCreekStablesxX]

Wolfen name: Silver

Pups: None

Personality: Sometimes hardheaded, loyal, anger issues, sweet heart once you peel back his layers

History: When he was about 6 months old his mother and father both abandoned him, leaving him alone and vulnerable. A pack of lone wolves found him, giving him a temporary home until he turned 1. Once he reached that point he had to fend for himself so he left the lone wolves and went to live on his own for another year before finding this pack who accepted him.

Mate/Crush: Open

Family:
Mother and Father - most likely deceased
Siblings - none

Looks/Markings: Silver is a black wolf with slight white on his chest and tail. He also has a dark brown patch around his hind legs. He has green eyes
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Accepted! )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 am

(Honestly if we started I think we'd get more people to join the roleplay if they see that this is active. c: Just an idea.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:39 am

I have another character :lol:
-
User: XxBlueCreekStablesxX (sorry for not writing this with my other but I was still deciding whether or not I wanted to make another)

Wolfen name: Athena

Pups: None

Personality: Strict, wise, trustworthy yet has trust issues, impatient

History: N/A

Mate/Crush: Open!

Family: N/A

Looks: Athena is a small, silver black female with sage eyes. She has two small, white paws in the front, one large hind sock and one paw without a sock. She is very slim with a fluffy coat yet light coat to help through the winter but still keep her agility up.
Last edited by XxBlueCreekStablesxX on Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 am

I will shield you from the darkness while the walls around us quake, and I will hold back all the monsters until my bones begin to break.

User: StonecoldRiddik
Name: Dante
----------------------------------------------------------
Pelt: Black dominate with brown
Pack:
Personality: Loyal to his leader and a feirce warrior Dante is the ultimate introverted extrovert, When it comes to talking about emotions and socializing in general Dante tends to lean towards the quiet type, but when he moves into action, he will preform like no other This is because of his sense of personal pride - it is not easy to gain his respect and loyalty, but once had, you can count on him to have your back. Normally Very approachable but only by his leaders. Lesser ranked pack mates may be treated differently. He is cold and ruthless to his opponents but only for the protection of his new pack mates.

History: Originally from a pack named Inane Melancholy. The pack had existed until fires that raged years before ate the foliage and scarred the land they once walked on. A war brought this place he once called home down, a war that he participated in. His pack was known for having a taste for war often producing formidable warriors. He was the son of the acting lead fighter of Inane Melancholy with this came high expectations. Dante’s father trained the pup hard from the day that his eyes and ears opened numerous training regiments thought up by his father slowly carved the young pup into the fighter he is now. Needless to say he enjoys sparring with his pack mates because he wants to share with them the knowledge he gained from his years of abuse. His pack had participated in the war supporting the underdogs that fought for the right reasons. But the enemy had allies, powerful ones, in the 3rd leg of the war his pack had been completely eradicated. Except for him self. He laid on the battlefield teetering between life and death incapable of moving. He was thought dead by his enemies then left alone. This is how he survived. When the fires raged he ran until he came to this place. The forest here was dense which was perfect for hiding and attempting to live a much more peaceful life. Over time others that had run from the fires also came here and gathered. One wolf named Silas brought them together. Dante was amongst the lucky few who could have another chance at this life. He serves this new alpha as a warrior hoping to never again participate in a war like his past. But he will do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety of the new pack no option would be beneath him if they were to come to harm.
Crush: no
Mate: no
Kin: possibly (hit me up)
Offspring: "pups are a blessing. I would just prefer not to have any. "
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Both accepted :)
Last edited by JayJay84 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:10 pm

If you'd guys like we can start off now? We have a few people now and more can always join on the way. I might also make another character so, if you wish to start that's okay with me :) )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:18 pm

I'm happy to start now!)
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm

User name: JayJay84

Wolfen name: Syrilla

Pups: None, yet

Personality: Syrilla is a very lovely girl and she is kind. She is a social butterfly, but at times can be quiet when she's got a lot on her mind. She's confident in her abilities and is a very talented hunter. Syrilla is always willing to help out others and puts herself before others all the time. Sometimes though, she can be quite naive and overly trusting which has gotten her into some unpleasant situations before. Now she can find it hard to trust. Syrilla is family and friend oriented. She will get very protective of those who do get close to her. Syrilla has a strong will and can be stubborn. Syrilla is a daredevil. She is afraid of very little. She loves to explore and nature. She is very curious and has an open minded. Syrilla loves pups and would love to have her own some day.

History (if you want): She was raised by her father mainly. He taught her all she knew about hunting since he was the best hunter in the pack. Her mother was kind and gentle but got very sick ad eventually passed away. Her father is still alive but in a different pack far from her. She didn't fit in with the other pack and ran away and found silas. Who took her under his wing. Ever since she has lived among him with the pack .

Mate/crush (if any) Open

Family: Father- Orik

Looks/markings:

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me