Lightning Strikes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Lightning Strikes

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:47 am

[Kumal]
The large Siberian male tiger turned his head towards the leader. He was just about to enjoy his nap, but he was stuck with listening. He huffed lightly before he got up to his paws. He stretched his front legs out, stretching his back out before he walked over to another Siberian Tiger. Sitting down next to the tiger, he shifted his tail against the ground. His eyes narrowing a bit to take the glint out of the sun. His fur bristled lightly while he looked around the surrounding area; Curious about most of the animals in this pack or should he say, group. Due to how many of the different animals are in the group. Most tigers don't stay with their family at all. But He and his brother were very close; After escaping from an attempted fight between the two of them. But they managed to keep themselves close.
[Sangha]
Turning his stripped head towards his brother. He nodded his head before he licked his chest a few times; Looking straight at the leader, his green-yellow eyes glimmered in the sunlight while his tail flicked lightly against the ground while he kept his stature calm while he intensely wondered what this meeting was called about. Turning his head to a white tiger; That probably was why. She was way too excited for a normal day.
[Azlan]
The golden Bengal tiger padded out of his small sleeping place. His golden colouring glimmered brightly in the sunlight once he got to where all the others were gathering. His muscles rippled under his sleek coat. He just cooled himself off in some water. He shook his sleek head; Causing some water to scatter around but none of the water should have touched the others. His blue eyes glistened while he looked up. Waiting to go back to what he wanted to do.
[Callisto]
The adolescent white tiger jumped to the meeting, her sleek tail glimmering. She was soaked, her fur left drips of water on the ground while she shook her body completely. Her white coat glimmered along with her black stripes. She seated herself. Her energy just returned to her after she lost someone that she loved. Her ears flicked lightly while she pawed at the ground. Waiting for everyone else to get to the meeting.
[Yukon]
The well-muscled cream-and-white female snow leopard stalked over to the meeting. Her head low including her very long fluffy tail. Her paws were quiet against the ground while she took a seat near the back; Away from everyone else. She isn't that social but she can when she feels like it. Her long tail curled over her paws while she gave her chest a few touches from where she was grooming herself. Her faint black spots glimmered in the sunlight with each move. Her sage green eyes glimmered when she turned her attention back to the leader.
[Bagheera]
The muscled black panther walked over. Sitting down while he watched the leader. His tail flicking against the ground. His black coat was glimmering but the only thing that was different is that if some of them were to take a closer look at his fur, he's got the jaguar rosettes. Which is what he is a jaguar. But he's just got a unique mutation; Which is unique to him. Which is the reason why he left his original family once he hit the age he could take care of himself.
[Koda]
The king cheetah walked over; Sitting near the middle, her black mohawk moved with each movement she took. Her tail flicked lightly against the ground. Her black spots glimmered while she sniffed the air; Nothing was really interesting to her. She just wanted to go hunt. She personally was starving but she figured she could last until after the meeting. Then she was going to leave the camp to go hunting.
[Riptide]
The jaglion walked slowly out; His eyes were half-closed, he was tired. He didn't even want to get up this early. He just wants to rest. Not even to move from where he was resting. He flicked his tail lightly while he laid down. But still was listening as he groomed his black and golden tinted fur. His spots weren't noticeable but he could see them. His tail flicked lightly against the ground while he waited for the meeting to be over so he could go back to sleep.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:53 am

Splix | Male | Tags: Everyone

SPlix waited for a bit longer. when everyone had gathered, he called into the waiting crowd. " Callisto! Please step forward! You have reached the age where you are to be apprenticed. I have observed you and I think you are fit to become a Warrior of Lightning pack. Sangha, you are ready for your first apprentice, you will train Callisto. Train her in the ways of strength and courage."

Whisper | Female | Tags: Everyone

She watches
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:43 am

[Kumal]
He bumped Sangha just to make him speak.
[Sangha]
His eyes widened when he was chosen. But his brother bumped his shoulder before he stood up.
"It would be an honor." He spoke to him; His tail swishing lightly while he looked over at the white tiger who was jumping up and down.
[Azlan]
The golden Bengal tiger padded out of his small sleeping place. His golden colouring glimmered brightly in the sunlight once he got to where all the others were gathering. His muscles rippled under his sleek coat. He just cooled himself off in some water. He shook his sleek head; Causing some water to scatter around but none of the water should have touched the others. His blue eyes glistened while he looked up. Waiting to go back to what he wanted to do.
[Callisto]
She was personally excited. She was finally an apprentice. Her tail flicked lightly against her legs while she jumped up and down.
[Yukon]
The well-muscled cream-and-white female snow leopard stalked over to the meeting. Her head low including her very long fluffy tail. Her paws were quiet against the ground while she took a seat near the back; Away from everyone else. She isn't that social but she can when she feels like it. Her long tail curled over her paws while she gave her chest a few touches from where she was grooming herself. Her faint black spots glimmered in the sunlight with each move. Her sage green eyes glimmered when she turned her attention back to the leader.
[Bagheera]
The muscled black panther walked over. Sitting down while he watched the leader. His tail flicking against the ground. His black coat was glimmering but the only thing that was different is that if some of them were to take a closer look at his fur, he's got the jaguar rosettes. Which is what he is a jaguar. But he's just got a unique mutation; Which is unique to him. Which is the reason why he left his original family once he hit the age he could take care of himself.
[Koda]
The king cheetah walked over; Sitting near the middle, her black mohawk moved with each movement she took. Her tail flicked lightly against the ground. Her black spots glimmered while she sniffed the air; Nothing was really interesting to her. She just wanted to go hunt. She personally was starving but she figured she could last until after the meeting. Then she was going to leave the camp to go hunting.
[Riptide]
The jaglion walked slowly out; His eyes were half-closed, he was tired. He didn't even want to get up this early. He just wants to rest. Not even to move from where he was resting. He flicked his tail lightly while he laid down. But still was listening as he groomed his black and golden tinted fur. His spots weren't noticeable but he could see them. His tail flicked lightly against the ground while he waited for the meeting to be over so he could go back to sleep.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 am

Splix | Male | Tags: Everyone

Splix looked into the crowd. " Riptide and Sierra please step forward. I have been observing you, and have chosen to place you on the path of the hunter. Kiara, you are ready for your first apprentice, you will train Sierra. As for Riptide. Lukkaa you are ready for your first apprentice as well, you will train Riptide. I hope you both teach your apprentices to be quick and efficient."

Whisper | Female | Tags: Everyone

She listens
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:47 am

Sierra/Female/Tags: everyone
She bounces and steps up.

Rena, Rebel, Rolis/ female,male,male/ tags: siblings
They finished eating and padded along, looking for more food. They haven't eaten much and are very skinny. Rebel yelps out as he gets his foot caught in a hunter trap. Rolis looks around to try to find something to un wedge his brother's foot from the trap. Rena looks around trying to help. "I looks for help." She tells her brothers before bounding off. She hears someone (Solix) talking and backs up and turns and runs.

Faolan
Sleeping

Sailor/male/tags: open
He listens
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: everyone really

The sweet and gentle tiger purred and sat to listen. The nervous and sometimes shy male yawned again, and shook his head. The red tiger smelled...cubs? The golden and green eyes looked to his mate, then looked towards where the scent had been.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: everyone

The dark furred lynx yawned and looked around for her mate. The silly and loyal female licked at her markings. The stubborn and sometimes nervous female purred a bit. Amber eyes turned to watch the leader, and she hummed some.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. He purred and licked a paw, then flicked his tail. The gentle and loyal male looked up when he was named. The fiery and wild male said “I’d...I’m honored, and will do my best.”

Fira- f- Tiger cheetah mix- bi; likes Yukon- SO open- no little ones yet- warrior- camp- Tags: everyone really

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she got up and went over. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she smiled some. She walked over to sit closer by the pretty female. Well, other pretty female, thinking herself quite pretty as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:11 am

Splix | Male | Tags: Everyone, Solix

"Then I conclude this meeting!" Split noticed Solix, he turned to him "What's up? Is something wrong? Did I forget something during the meeting?"

Whisper | Female | Tags: The apprentices

Whisper made her way over to the three new apprentices. "Congats. I know you will train hard." She said, nodding to each of them.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: everyone really

The sweet and gentle tiger shook his head at his mate. The nervous and sometimes shy male said “No, I smell cubs, but...Why would they be out here without a mother? I don’t smell female scent over there...” the golden and green eyed red tiger said.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: everyone

The dark furred lynx yawned and looked around for her mate. The silly and loyal female licked at her markings. The stubborn and sometimes nervous female purred a bit. Amber eyes turned to watch the leader, and she hummed some.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- Riptide is trainee- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. He purred and licked a paw, then flicked his tail. The gentle and loyal male looked to his new trainee. The fiery and wild male smiled at them a moment, then said “Hello.”

Fira- f- Tiger cheetah mix- bi; likes Yukon- SO open- no little ones yet- warrior- camp- Tags: everyone really

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she got up and went over. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she smiled some. She walked over to sit closer by the pretty female. Well, other pretty female, thinking herself quite pretty as well.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Sierra/Female/Tags: everyone
She bounces up to her new mentor

Rena, Rebel, Rolis/ female,male,male/ tags: siblings
Rena quickly runs back, “there group! Big! Scary!” She says panting. Rolis panics, “we need to free Rebel quick!

Faolan
Sleeping

Sailor/male/tags: open
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:36 pm

The sweet and gentle tiger shook his head at his mate. The nervous and sometimes shy male said “No, I smell cubs, but...Why would they be out here without a mother? I don’t smell female scent over there...” the golden and green eyed red tiger said.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: Sailor

The dark furred lynx yawned and licked her markings. The silly and loyal female purred a bit then as she looked around. The stubborn and sometimes nervous female saw her mate. Amber eyes lit up, and she waddled over to Sailor.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- Riptide is trainee- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. He purred and licked a paw, then flicked his tail. The gentle and loyal male looked to his new trainee. The fiery and wild male smiled at them a moment, then said “Hello.”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me