The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: x

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He licked his brown front legs.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and X)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female yawned. She twitched her brown ears and nose. She smiled as she said “I love it. Yeti and Lira, how cute.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:20 pm

Halston/male/tags: Blaine
He smiles.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:09 pm

{Meraxes}
The wolf colored female fox sat in the den she made. She wasn't the social type. She just eyed all the foxes from afar. Her tail moved lightly against her right hind leg. She growled under her breath before she lowered herself to the ground; Closing her dusky brown eyes; They looked very empty and heartless. Her teeth glimmered in the sunlight that streamed through the entrance of the den.

{Caraxes}
The black and white male sat in a corner; Sighing deeply while he curled up in a ball. His tail covering his dull green eyes. He felt very alone; He rather be with the foxes he grew up with, But he wasn't even in the same yard as them.

{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.

{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching the max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:42 pm

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: x

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He licked his brown front legs.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and X)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female yawned. She twitched her brown ears and nose. She smiled as she said “I bet they’ll be lovely. I hope so, anyway.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:17 am

Anyone can tag mine. There all up
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:21 am

"They will"
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:37 am

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He thought he smelled Dakota, so he barked.

The blonde and cream female yawned. She twitched her brown ears and nose. She smiled as she said “Thank you. Did you eat yet, have they put food out yet?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:52 am

He shakes his head
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:59 am

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He thought he smelled Dakota, so he barked.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Ok, so maybe I should have clarified this before, but Foxes sort of scream. Here is a link to a YouTube video of them, courtesy of SaveaFox. They are an organization that rescues foxes and more animals than just foxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzHFskza-G8
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me