( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—Ÿ. - ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ฅ )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ 002. )

Postby direwolf. » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:13 pm

x
      ๐ต๐‘…๐ผ๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ด
      xx
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      female.xxtwo years.xxshepherd mix.xxmentions: --xxtags: atlas
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      xxxxMovement caught Britta's attention as she turned her head away from the forest back to the beach. She noticed a canine messing with something on the ground. Squinting her eyes, she noticed it was one of those crawling things that she had seen earlier. One of them had pinched her nose when she first inspected it. She learned it was not a good idea to get anywhere near them as their pincers hurt. She wiggled her nose at the memory of it being pinched.

xxxxSlowly, she rose to her paws and began to approach the other canine. "Hello?" She called out to him, tail tucked and ears tilted back. She had not seen another canine here, so she wanted to proceed with utmost caution. Once she felt like she was a safe distance away, she stopped and gazed at the other dog. She noticed a dog tag hanging from around his neck which made her tilt her head. It was not like she could read what was on the tag as it was designed by humans, and she did not quite understand what they meant. She could only recall house pets having such collars, so she assumed that he was a pet. "I'm Britta."
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—Ÿ. - ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ง๐™ฅ )

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:26 am

Taylor

Taylor got up looking around at the unfamilliar island. She walks around spotting a golden in sight. She walks over to greet him. "Hi!" She says as she reaches him. She blinks her blue eyes waiting for a response.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
fฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั• ฮนฮท ฦ–ฯƒฮฝั”
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Oฮทฦ–ัƒ ฮฑ ั‚ัฯ…ั” ฯ‰ฯƒฦ–f
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@ โžค link โžค link โžค link โžค

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒฮท
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:30 am

Sakura

SAkura opened her eyes. She wines not knowing where she is. "Mama?" She asks to the air. "Mama?" She repeats. She is shivering and cold. She looks around and slowly pads forward. She continues wining as she goes. she stumbles on the new terrain.
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
fฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั• ฮนฮท ฦ–ฯƒฮฝั”
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒฮท
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ‡ 0 0 1 ! โ‡

Postby HyperfixationStation » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Barley!
Edge of the forest // Tagging no-one // Mentioning Trigger

Hunger drove her out of the little pit she dug under a structure of rock. It wasn't the best shelter, the cold always got in and it was definitely exposed to rain. But she was too tired and swollen and confused to find proper shelter. She wanted to sleep and protect her cubs pups(Cubs? CUBS? Come ON brain, think for once! I know you are new to dog roleplays, but CUBS? I would under stand KITS, but NOT ever CUBS!!!), but starving wouldn't do much to protect them. Might as well find food, and maybe figure out where in the world she was. This most certainly wasn't home, but at least it wasn't one of those nasty cages. She whined from the thought of being put back in a cage for days on end. But crying about it wouldn't do anything. Time to get out.

The Deerhound pulled herself out of the hole- and scanned the area. There were scents of other dogs, but she didn't go after them. They could be hostile, after all, and she didn't need a fight. Maybe some food would do good. She remembered watching cats chase birds and mice as a puppy. Maybe she could try chasing a bird or a mouse. Looking through the treeline, she recognized on the beach small moving dots- possibly the dogs she smelled and definitely something to avoid. When squinting, she realized there was a Doberman staring into the forest. Something to avoid, confirmed.

Barley turned and skipped a bit deeper into the forest. Sniffing around, the scents of the forest and the beach clouded her senses, but she eventually found a small, young garter snake. It wasn't the best, but she couldn't find anything else, and there didn't seem to be humans ready to feed her around this forest. She quickly killed it by nipping through it's tough scales, and retreated back to her home with the snake in her jaws. After a bit of workaround on how to chew through the scales, she ate it in a few swift bites. Not knowing what to do, and still tired, she retreated back into her hole.
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ 002. )

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:54 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆxx๐“๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !!
    ๐š๐ ๐ž. four y/o ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ. male ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค. n/a ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก. n/a ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ. beach ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ฌ. taylor

โ˜… โ”€โ”€ a pale gold furred golden retriever with hazel eyes
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    The male trotted down the beach, hazel eyes glimmering in the light. He hadnโ€™t stumbled across a dog all day, though he hoped heโ€™d come across someone - anyone - soon. Actually, he hoped he didnโ€™t come across just anyone. Anyone (or anything for that matter) that was particularly dangerous heโ€™d gladly avoid. As the brute continued on his way, he noticed a female approaching. She also happened to be a retriever and he hadnโ€™t meant any retriever that wasnโ€™t particularly friendly yet. His hopes were granted when she called out to him and he tilted his head a bit, noticing her eyes were different from a standard goldens. โ€œHello! Iโ€™m glad to have stumbled upon you. Another dog at last.โ€ He replied happily, his tail wagging slowly.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    โ–ˆโ–ˆxx๐‡๐„๐‘๐’๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐ˆ๐’๐“๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ !!
    ๐š๐ ๐ž. two y/o ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ. female ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค. n/a ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก. n/a ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ. beach ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ฌ. clarke

โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€ a black and tan dachshund with light brown eyes
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    The dachshund watched the ocean beyond the island, stepping back a bit as it neared her paws. She didnโ€™t want to get her paws wet, then sand would stick to them which was dreadful - she remembered the same thing would happen in the dirt, except oneโ€™s paws would become muddy instead of covered in sand. Her brown gaze bounced from the ocean to the sky above, as if something of interest would appear among either of the two. Letting out a huff, she turned away and sat down rather roughly. Where was help when you needed it? And by help she meant humans. They were so unreliable, unlike their loyal companions. Then again, she didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d want any help from humans anytime soon. Not after what had happened quite awhile ago. Her ears twitched at the sound of approaching footfalls, tensing as whatever it was neared. It sounded like a four-legged creature, but that didnโ€™t mean it would be anything friendly. Raising her head and tilting it ever so slightly, she turned to see that the creature was another dog, just as he called out to her.

The brute wasnโ€™t awfully large, but he was still bigger than her by quite a bit. Her nose twitched as she picked up his scent, narrowing her eyes every so slightly. โ€œOf course, Iโ€™m okay!โ€ She said to the brute. โ€œWhy wouldnโ€™t I be?โ€ It wasnโ€™t a very good thing to say upon first interaction, but she was just fine. Why would he ask such a thing, was something wrong about her? Was it just because she was small? Because if so, she had a bone to pick with him. At his next question, her previous irritation subsided a tad. โ€œWell, I know we're on some kind of island of sorts. Otherwise I have no clue. Iโ€™ve been here for a bit and I havenโ€™t ventured very far, that forest over there isnโ€™t very appealing.โ€ She said as she tilted her head in said direction. โ€œAnyways, when did you get here? Still have a name?โ€ She inquired. So many things had happened as of late, it was hard to keep up with everything - sheโ€™d even started forgetting things. Or maybe that was due to the lack of eating and drinking. Sheโ€™d only been able to scavenge for mainly bugs and drink rain water, as ocean water wasnโ€™t particularly pleasing.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Taylor
โ€œYa! Do you know where we are?โ€ Taylor asks looking around tail gently wagging.
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
fฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั• ฮนฮท ฦ–ฯƒฮฝั”
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒฮท
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ 001.)

Postby Kkingfishh » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:07 am

A T L A S ! โ•โ•โ• โ™ž[male. three years. belgian malinois crush n/a mentions Britta ]
    a black and mahogany ex-military belgian malinois with a distaste for the rebels
    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    Atlas carried on bapping the crustacean and springing away whenever any of its claws tried to snap at him, huffing at it in amusement when it couldn't reach his nose, the crab had enough of being teased and scuttled off, Atlas puffed out his chest and lifted his head up high at the thought of victory over the crab.

He turned to go back to searching for life when he heard a voice and whipped around to see a shepherd mix in front of him, he narrowed his eyes and flicked his ear at the sight of her, and didn't respond right away, assessing if this dog would be a threat to him or not. He kept his stance slightly aggressive and closed off and waved his tail from side to side.

Once he decided that this dog wasn't so much of a threat after she introduced herself, he stood up a little bit more from his stance and lost the aggressiveness of it, but still kept quite closed off.

"Atlas, you got thrown on this godforsaken island as well?

OC:
    Sorry for being gone for ages! I got really caught up in some work But im all good now!
Kkingfishh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ™œ // โ”€โ”€ 003. )

Postby direwolf. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:24 am

x
      ๐ต๐‘…๐ผ๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ด
      xx
      female.xxtwo years.xxshepherd mix.xxmentions: --xxtags: atlas
      xxxxNoticing his body language, Britta hunched down in a more submissive posture. She did not want to be seen as a threat. This was the first canine that she had seen on this island, and she did not want to make any enemies. After a moment, the other canine seemed to loosen up a bit and spoke to her. Still hunched down, she gave a small nod of her head. "Yes, I haven't seen any other dogs here but you so far. I haven't seen any humans either." She said, slowly rising up to a normal stance and giving a small hesitant wag of her tail. "Um, what are those things hanging from your neck?" She questioned, eyes briefly flickering down to the tags as her head tilted to the side. Those did not seem like the typical pet collars, but she could be wrong.

x
      ๐ถ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘…๐พ๐ธ
      xx
      male.xxthree years.xxaustralian cattle dog.xxmentions: --xxtags: hershey
      xxxxClarke was a bit taken aback by the response that he had received from the smaller canine. He was only curious about her well-being, but it seemed like she had taken offense to it. "Um.." He said, unsure how to respond to the question since he did not want to offend her further. He fell silent as the Dachshund began to explain that they were on an island, but other than that, she was not sure. There was a sketchy looking forest, and he had no intentions of stepping a paw in that place unless he absolutely had to. His stomach was beginning to growl, and he could not see a bowl with his name on it anywhere in sight.
      xxxx"My name's Clarke. I haven't been here for very long. I still haven't discovered drinking water yet." He responded, his tongue lolling out of the side of his maw as he released a few pants. He could really use some water and food, especially some food. "And what is your name?" He questioned the much smaller canine with a tilt of his head.

x
      ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐ธ๐‘…
      xx
      female.xxthree years.xxdoberman.xxmentions: --xxtags: barley
      xxxxAs she was gazing into the forest, Trigger noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She noticed a large canine move deeper within the forest. "Hey.." She barked, sauntering after the Deerhound but not in much of a rush. Eventually, she was able to catch another glance of the canine as she disappeared into a hole. Squinting her eyes, she lowered her head and began to approach the hole. "I'm looking for answers about this island. Can you answer them?" She questioned down the hole but kept some space in case the canine decided to snap at her from within. To her, it seemed like this canine may have a better idea than she did about this place. After all, she did have shelter for herself that seemed comfortable enough.
      xxxxShe could feel her hackles raise as she stood there in the forest. She knew that this forest gave her bad vibes. She was constantly looking over her shoulder and making sure nothing was trying to sneak up on her.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ‡ 0 0 2 ! โ‡

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Barley!
Edge of the forest // Tagging Trigger // Mentioning no-one

Barley looked over at the new, yet familiar voice. She thought she heard something going deeper, but it sounded again, gruff and deep. She realized the doberman she spotted earlier was right outside her den. Trigger's hackles were raised, and she didn't seem to be calm.

Barley stayed within her makeshift den, her hackles slowly rising as she didn't know the intent of the doberman. Taking a moment to settle on her words, she stuck her head out but still stayed inside, cautious. "I guess I could. I landed on the sandy place over there with the bad-tasting water, and came to the forest because- Nevermind..." The deerhound replied, holding her tounge as to not spout her weakness to a random, possibly aggresive dog. Even thinking about it made her squeeze her legs to hide her obvious pups.

"What about you? What's your name? I'm Barley." She asked, hoping to get her to calm down. If she could, it could lessen her risk, at least.
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โ”€โ”€ 001. )

Postby Ovacalix » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:51 am

๐”ธ๐•๐”ธ๐•_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

แดณแดฟแดผแดฑแดบแดฑแดบแดฐแดฌแดฑแดธ | แดฌแดฐแตแดธแต€ แดนแดฌแดธแดฑ
        ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญ
        age; four rank; none crush; n/a loc; the beach tags; none
        _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ajax awoke to the stunningly loud crash and roar of waves assaulting the rocky alcove that now sheltered him from their torrent. Their coordinated blows stirring him from a deep slumber brought on by... who knows what. All that the black dog knew now was that he was awake, and somewhere he was absolutely not meant to be. The slow realization of this prompted a sudden rush of panic and the dog jumped to his feet, only to be met by an immediate dizziness at the change and he swayed and stumbled once more. He was seeing double, stars greeted him in spite of the glaring sun pressing down on his back and forcing him to the ground again, and he fell to his knees. Some unseen force was pushing him, back and forth over and over again in an endless sway one might equate to the toss of a boat by its cradling sea- but this was lost on him. All he knew was the quickly approaching unpleasantness as he keeled and expelled whatever contents remained in his stomach.

Whining helplessly as he withdrew from the mass that was once inside him, the shepherd stumbled away and into a large boulder, the moist base a stark black as indication that the tide had fallen recently, and Ajax gasped for air. The boulder was like a godsend, the one rooting thing that existed in this spiraling world and the gruff male let a broken sob escape from his throat. What happened? Why did his nose sting with the salt in the air, what torrid beast rested just beyond the shores and why with each booming roar that were its waves did his head pound?

Taking measured breaths, Ajax managed to contain his frantically beating heart and come to terms with his surroundings. He had never seen the ocean before, but he was nearly certain that the beast that waited just paces away fit descriptions he had been given through the few years of his life. The endless pond, with swallowing grips and a very loud voice. For the first time since waking, his mind drifted to Cassia, and his heart began to pick up its pace once more. Muttering under his breath, the dog struggled up onto the boulder he had been leaning on, and began the arduous task of climbing over the boulders and way from the rocky alcove, and landing onto the soft sands on the other side.

Taking another sniff at the air, he found once he was met with the overwhelming presence of the sea, and he growled. Pushing hard on his back paws, he propelled forward and lunged through the sanded earth beneath him, hoping that he would pick up some sign of his sister as he moved.

โ„‚๐”ธ๐•Š๐•Š๐•€๐”ธ_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ | ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ
        ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ, ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ
        age; four rank; none crush; n/a loc; inland, in the forests tags; none
        ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

Unlike her brother, Cas had been up and moving for hours- and she hadn't nearly the same awakening as him either. She rose beneath a fallen tree on a plush bed of undergrowth, the grass was unkempt, and felt like home. For a moment she felt she was lost in a dream, silent as they always were, but she would never forget the warm comforting feeling of taking a nice nap under the tree just a short ways from the barn. But this couldn't be anything other than a dream, of course. They had been taken from their home and by whatever grace there was left in the world, she and Ajax were kept close together. She would have been lost for sure if this was anything less than the truth.

She rose slowly, taking her time to wake up and settle in the comforting embrace of the sun, and it was a long time before she realized not all was as it seemed. This area was too thickly wooded to be home at all, and certainly too green to be the facilities they were kept at most recently, that and everything smelled so... wrong. She couldn't even detect Ajax near, or having been near her recently and this was enough to bring the dalmatian to her feet. Looking around, she found little more than the convoluted and now imposing surrounding wood, her nose stung slightly, and she couldn't quite pin point how it was familiar. What was going on, and where in the world was Ajax? He wouldn't abandon her now, not after everything they've been through together.

Dropping her head low to the ground, she turned up some leaves in hopes to find something that stood out, before haphazardly choosing a direction and trotting along with it.
Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me