ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

Postby Alita~ » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:33 am

Serana | Hilkiin-Budgerigar | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Great Tree | Tagging: Pearl

"Oh, I see. That makes sense." She replied, some slight... disappointment, lining her voice. She didn't wish anything bad against any of her Flockmates, and was glad they were healthy, but it did get boring when she had nothing to do. As a Medic, she had no fighting skills. Being a Guard wouldn't work -- she tended to get lost in her own thoughts, and forget what she was doing. Foraging might've, but she had always viewed that as a boring job. At least I'm not Low-Bird.

Cicero | Hilkiin-Cockatiel | Topaz Flock | King | Location: Great Tree | Tagging: Savita

Cicero narrowed his eyes, not moving a muscle. The flashes of fur slowly got more persistent, eventually taking form. The dark shape slowly weaved its way through the bushes, getting closer and closer to the edge of the clearing.
"I can't tell... it's one of the smaller predators, though. No way it can climb our Great Tree."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

Postby Alita~ » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Cicero | Hilkiin-Cockatiel | Topaz Flock | King | Location: Great Tree | Tagging: Savita

"I'll tell the Guards to keep an eye on it..." He mumbled, watching it for a second more before turning his eyes to Savita once again. "Anyways, I should probably go tell the Foragers to be cautious out there. Maybe I'll have them take a Soldier or two with them." The Topaz King may not seem serious most of the time, causing some to expect him to possibly ignore matters like this, but he cared about his Flock, and didn't want to see any of them harmed. He wouldn't sit back, and let the Hilkiin under his rule be slaughtered like bugs.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 am

Cicero | Hilkiin-Cockatiel | Topaz Flock | King | Location: Great Tree | Tagging:

Cicero lifted off, and headed back towards the base of the tree, climbing higher in the air to where the Foragers slept. He hovered in front of them for a few seconds, then landed, waiting a minute or two for them to wake up.
"There's some kind of small cat skirting the clearing." He informed them. "You'd best take a Soldier with you when you go out. Stick together, in a group, and tell me when you go."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:41 am

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Camp | Tagging: Serana

Perl ruffled her wings, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Well, enough about me. How've you been?" She asked, attempting to carry the conversation. Serana looked rather down; perhaps she needed a small distraction? Or some help with her duties? Pearl would be equally happy to do that if the Healer wished or needed it.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:48 am

Serana | Hilkiin-Budgerigar | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Great Tree | Tagging: Pearl

"I'm alright, I suppose. Just a bit bored." Serana glanced down at the ground, then out to the edge of the clearing. "You can only sort herbs over and over again so much until it becomes boring as Guarding."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 am

The grey parrot nodded, letting out a little sigh. "I understand." She agreed with a light-hearted tone. After a moment of silence, an idea came to mind. "Hey, I know you're a Healer and, all, but what would you say to going out and foraging with me?" Pearl asked, tilting her head as she spoke. "Maybe it'll give you something to do, and there's lots to see out in the jungle."
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:56 am

Serana tilted her head, and nodded.
"That sounds fun... I can look for more herbs too." Finally, something to do! The Hilkiin-Budgerigar lifted off, hovering momentarily to let Pearl catch up. Then, she headed towards the base of the Great Tree, to the compartment that stored the woven foraging bags.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am

Pearl jumped from the branched and soared downwards after Serana, radiating a happy demeanor. She flapped her feathery wings a few times and landed next to the trunk, watching as her companion came forth. She turned around and rooted through the leaf satchels, waiting a few moment before pulling out her own.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:28 am

Serana took up a bag in her beak, and turned to Pearl.
"Ready?" She asked, a more excited air about her. Now that the Medic had something to do, the mind-numbing feeling of boredom was gone. She let out a few happy, wordless chirps, and hopped towards the opening.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:30 am

"You bet!" Pearl responded happily, leaping up into the air and feeling much more eager to get out into the forest. She darted outside and let out a little sigh of contempt, then counted to hover and blinked at the entrance. Finally, a companion to have! Oh, this will be so much fun! Pearl told herself gleefully.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me