π™’π™Šπ™‡π™ (✦ - wolf pack rp - open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

K 002

Postby Knives. » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:43 am

ο½…ο½–ο½…ο½’ο½’ο½…ο½”ο½”
─────────────

[ six y.o. ] [ β™‚ ] [ beta ] [ tags: sere ] [ x ]
strength β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
stamina β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
agility β–°β–°β–°β–±β–±
speed β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
sight β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
smell β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
hearing β–°β–°β–°β–±β–±
charisma β–°β–°β–±β–±β–±
intelligence β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±

-
-

everrett sat quietly, the fur across his frame rustling slightly in the breeze. the rising sun gave him a momentary warmth, and he closed his eyes and soaked up all that he could. "you can sleep among others, were, you know that right?" a friendly sparkle glistened in his eyes, turning to face sere while delivering his poor "joke." his sense of humor had always been lacking, but he more than made up for it with his loyalty and bravery. everrett turned his optical gaze to the water in front of him, "no, I haven't seen anyone else rise. though, the others aren't typically far behind me in rising, so I am sure they are either awake or rising now." everrett turned up his muzzle, bellowing out a howl to the others: friends, come to the river's edge, a pack meeting will ensue upon your arrival. he turned his blazing eyes back upon sere, "our pack is dwindling, there are not many mouths to feed. a simple fawn could tie us over for the day," he began, hoping his word choice hasnt burnt the alpha's ears too much. "a mere, single hare will suffice for me, and I'm sure it would for the others, if they had their own." everrett turned to look quickly and see if the pack members were arriving, his tail flicking about modestly.

ο½“ο½‰ο½Œο½ο½“
──────────

[ four y.o. ] [ ♀ ] [ subordinate ] [ tags: sere, pack ] [ x ]
strength β–°β–°β–°β–±β–±
stamina β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
agility β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
speed β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
sight β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
smell β–°β–°β–°β–±β–±
hearing β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±
charisma β–°β–°β–°β–±β–±
intelligence β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±

-
-

a dusting of snow had began to cover her modest frame, the female sat in hiding in a gulley among tree roots. she knew a small family of deer passed through this area every morning, on their way to the lower valleys that were still carpeted in yellow-green grasses, and she knew the mother doe had recently birthed. there was no young fawn among them, though, and so she suspected it was stillborn. silas had experience with that tragedy, her one and only litter before her mate abandoned her was stillborn. nontheless, silas had a new family to care for.

soon enough, the snapping of branches and rustle of leaves snapped her attention, and silas just knew today would be the day. she had been secretly eyeing this herd for some time now, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. the doe appeared stressed, almost lethargic, and the buck behind her seemed to be growing quite impatient with the slow pace, and silas was about to speed it up for him. with a burst of impressive power, she lunged at the weaker, aged doe and her fangs missed the rump by a mere few inches. silas does not give up easily, no, and she resiliently raced back up on the doe. she had almost tunnel-vision, focused solely on the tasty morsel that was almost within reach. she gathered her strength and leaped forward, biting hard onto a hock. silas put all her momentum into reverse, anchoring herself among the shrubs and roots. she would hold the doe just long enough for it to grow weaker, and then she would offer the lethal throat strike. thanking the universe and this spirit for the nourishment it would provide, silas sat for a while with her mouth open wide. while she recouped herself, she eyed at the kill; it was a large statured mammal, though it was obvious that this doe was very aged. it sunk in aeound the eyes and hips, and some ribs were clearly visible. with her body refreshed, she began to drag the animal back toward camp.

friends, come to the river's edge, a pack meeting will ensue upon your arrival
    , she heard it loud and clear. with a somewhat annoyed huff, she quicked her pace, and eventually dropped the kill near the dens. nobody was around, then, and she proceeded toward the river. crimson stained around her muzzle, she entered the scene with a prideful aura, and she hoped to impress sere and the rest of the pack.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™’π™Šπ™‡π™ (✦ - wolf pack rp - open

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:40 am

Alita
5y | Female | Subordinate | Tags: Pack

Alita paused her stretching mere heartbeats after hearing Everrett's call and sighed, staying in place for a while. While she knew that getting to the meeting was important, she decided to wait a bit. Maybe she could have some time to groom her fur a little. It wasn't often she had the time to take some time for herself, and she didn't mind being the last one there. She was about to get a good amount of grooming done before the sound of pawsteps and something dragging against the ground caught her attention. Thankfully being only a yard from the den and with a good view, she was able to catch Sailas coming into camp, dragging the carcass of a doe. Blinking a few times the black-furred canine paused her grooming, then sighed. I guess it's time to get up. She thought absently, though my mouth is a little dry so, it doesn't matter.
Heaving her lithe frame up from her position, the sun-colored eyes flashing in the morning light. Following the other female's path, she padded towards the river, making sure all her limbs were in the best positions as not to be attempting to assert dominance but still be not submissive to wolves of the same ranking or younger than her. Her pace picked up as she neared the river, waving around things in her way, trees, bushes, and the occasional pack-mate. Alita paused for a heartbeat before silently moving around the bulk of the wolves and padding into the water to quench her thirst.

Ivan
8m | Male | Juvenile | Tags: Pack

His ears perked up at Everrett's call, which was a bit loud to his ears considering he was only a few feet away though sight blocked by a bunch of reeds. Quickly lapping up a bit more water, before he stepped around the reeds, wading into the shallow end of the river and padding closer to Everrett and Sere. With a wag of his tail, the young male let out a soft howl as he approached the two higher-ranking wolves. With an excitable little leap the eight-month-old brute came to a stop only about a foot away from the two wolves, then blinked and backed up a few pawsteps.
"Good Morning, Alpha! Good Morning Beta!" He said with a small but friendly tone, as he sat down his tail finally stopping its wagging as it curled protectively around one side of his body. He glanced over at Sailas as she trotted into view and blinked, looking over the blood that stained her muzzle. He kept a frown off his face, but couldn't help but wonder what had caused so much blood to get on her muzzle. He couldn't think of anything other than hunting, but wasn't the pack going to go hunting this morning? Ivan was so confused, and it showed. Head tilted, one ear horizontal the other naturally vertical and a soft whine in his throat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:21 am

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✦
rank; alpha | age; six | gender; male | tags; Everette, Silas, Alita, Ivan
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    The alpha listened to his friends words, an gave out a small laugh "I know, I know." in regards to him sleeping outside. Sere watched as the others began to show up after Everette's call. Sere began thinking of what to say to them when they were all gathered where they were. "I suppose." Sere replied, "Since the weather's beginning to warm up slowly we should start looking for bigger prey so it can last us longer then a day, that way we can do more patrolling. I don't want a pack of coyotes or worse moving into our territory." During the winter time the pack always spends it's time hunting to survive, Sere has observed many alpha's before him make the same derision.

The padding of paw steps grew closer, first with Silas with her head held high. Sere noticed the crimson splotches around her muzzle. She must have went hunting. The alpha thought to himself. Next came Ivan, happy and full of twicker. "Good morning Ivan." Sere greeted him warmly. The male watched as Ivan expressed his confusion while he watched Silas. Sere remembered those days when he was that young. Last was Alita. Sere turned his gaze to watch all of them and almost started to speak but noticed one wolf was missing.

location; at the rivers edge, close by the den area
    text, "Speech.", Thoughts.

𝐒𝐑𝐲 ✿
rank; omega | age; three | gender; female | tags; open
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Shy had woken up early, enough to see Silas go hunting. But she remained in the den area curled up in a patch of tall grass, eyes watching the sky and the insects crawl about on the ground and the trees. The female was too lost in her mind, and never heard the beta's call for a meeting. Perhaps today she'd try to hunt something without messing it up. She was never good at hunting but tried to. Maybe I should ask for help? Would they help me? She wondered. Who should she ask? Not Sere, he made her too nervous, come to think of it they all made her nervous. The female let out a sigh, flicking a bug off her ear. This was one of those things she had to bite the bullet and do if she one day wanted to make her pack proud. Just one step closer to becoming a subordinate.

location; close to the omega's den
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 am

Edelweiss
Beta - Female - Tag(s); Sere

Edelweiss stretched and groaned happily as the sun began to rise over the horizon. The wind blew through her fur, crisp and cool, causing her to shake and rid herself of the sleep still clinging to her being.

She slowly began to leave the odd little den that she'd found, nothing crazy, just a little hollowed out part of tree by the roots. It wasn't deep but provided adequate shelter from the winds of the previous night. If the winds came from a different direction she'd move, but last night at least had been warm.

Finally, she lifted her muzzle to the wind to sniff out the pack alpha. After catching his scent, she trotted over to him happily. "Good morning!"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 pm

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✦
rank; alpha | age; six | gender; male | tags; Edelweiss
    The alpha sat by the river's edge, listening to the water move and crackle over smooth rocks and the wind that touched the tree tops. Sere felt that today they would be able to get a successful hunt but he could only hope. This winter was exceptionally harsh and Sere wanted to make sure to get his pack back up to regular health before summer came around. The sound of someone saying good morning took the alpha from his thoughts. "Good morning Edelweiss." he greeted his beta, "How did you sleep?"

𝐒𝐑𝐲 ✿
    Shy had woken up early but she remained in the den area curled up in a patch of tall grass, eyes watching the sky and the insects crawl about on the ground and the trees. The female was too lost in her mind. Perhaps today she'd try to hunt something without messing it up. She was never good at hunting but tried to. Maybe I should ask for help? Would they help me? She wondered. Who should she ask? Not Sere, he made her too nervous, come to think of it they all made her nervous. The female let out a sigh, flicking a bug off her ear. This was one of those things she had to bite the bullet and do if she one day wanted to make her pack proud. Just one step closer to becoming a subordinate.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:19 am

Edelweiss
Beta - Female - Tag(s); Sere

"I slept well. Did you?" Edelweiss asked before leaning over the edge of the river to quickly lap up a few mouthfuls of water.

She then chose to sit near the alpha, watching him intently. There were few wolves she could wholeheartedly say she trusted with her life, but Sere was at the top of her list of trustworthy wolves. The wind blew over them again, clear and crisp, perfect for carrying scents. "Were you planning on leading a hunt today?"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:26 am

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✦
    Sere gave a nod to the beta's question. As the breeze blew over the land, enough to rustle his fur the male took in a deep breath. All the smells of the forest rushed into his nose. There were hints of snow, dead leaves, and cold air. But there were also hints of animals, possibly prey. "Yes, but before we discuss it I'm waiting for the rest of the pack to wake." the alpha explained. He had always been an early bird, sleeping in never felt right to him, and he enjoyed the moments when the forest was just waking up. It was peaceful.

𝐒𝐑𝐲 ✿
    Shy had woken up early but she remained in the den area curled up in a patch of tall grass, eyes watching the sky and the insects crawl about on the ground and the trees. The female was too lost in her mind. Perhaps today she'd try to hunt something without messing it up. She was never good at hunting but tried to. Maybe I should ask for help? Would they help me? She wondered. Who should she ask? Not Sere, he made her too nervous, come to think of it they all made her nervous. The female let out a sigh, flicking a bug off her ear. This was one of those things she had to bite the bullet and do if she one day wanted to make her pack proud. Just one step closer to becoming a subordinate.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:07 am

Edelweiss
Beta - Female - Tags; Sere, Shy, Xavi

The beta nodded in understanding. She stayed in her place near the alpha, not feeling any sort of rush to get back to the others yet.

Her ears flicked back as she heard the noises of the pack beginning to wake, especially that annoying male subordinate. After a few moments she stood and stretched again, staring at the water in contemplation. Slowly, she reached out to dip in some of her toes, quickly pulling back with a huff when she realized it was still too cold for a refreshing splash. She'd have to wait for later in the season for that.

Xavi
Subordinate - Male- Tags; Shy

Xavi woke up suddenly, going from dozing in a warm patch of morning sun to on his feet in the blink of an eye. Stretching and yawning he looked around for someone to go bother. In a quieter area of the den he noticed Shy curled up by herself. Perfect.

Crouching low into a stalking position, he quietly crawled until he was close enough to pounce!

"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!" He yipped happily, playfully jumping on the poor, unsuspecting omega. It was a bad habit he'd gotten into over the years, surprising whoever he noticed was awake first. Subordinate, omega... heck, he'd even gotten their betas a few times! It didn't matter to him so long as he could play and get his energy out.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Alita
5y | Female | Subordinate | Tags: Open
Mentions: Pack

It wasn't often that Alita would awake after most of the pack, but it seemed that it wasn't the in the cards today. She awoke in a snap, eyes flickering open in only heart-beats. The dawn light peering down at her in the small hollowed out tree she'd been sleeping in. It wasn't much of den, but it was a good shelter from the elements at least. Standing up the she-wolf padded silently out of her den and shook out her coat. The fae tended to sleep away from the bulk of the pack because even after a year and a half of being a pack-mate, not everyone trusted her. Not that her tendency of sneaking up of her pack-mates helped any. Lifting her muzzle into the air the lass started to search for the scent of the pack alpha and sighed realizing that the small den she'd chosen for the night was north of their current area. With the breeze in her favor, they might not smell her coming.

Alita shook her head and rolled her eyes, maybe they'll just have to learn to track better then. Starting on her way to the pack, she paused as she reached the river to get a quick drink of water before continuing on. Sun-hued eyes sparkled brightly in the morning sunlight, a stark contrast to her shaded black and grey coat.

Ivan
8m | Male | Juvenile | Tags: Open
Mentions: Xavi, Shy, Sere, & Edelweiss

Fear shot through the young male as he slept, he was being chased. Though he couldn't see what he was being chased by, he knew instinctively that it wasn't something he could beat. Thankfully the dream - or really nightmare - ended quickly, though it was the fact that he awoke just as a pair of sharp teeth clamped onto his scruff. Awaking with a sharp fearful yelp, Ivan scrambled to his paws, still somewhat believing that he was dreaming. A whine left his throat as he took off running out of the den, looking behind him, still expecting something to leap out at him from the bushes. Not looking where he was going he ran straight into a tree, where he let out a yelp of pain. Ivan backed up his left shoulder and flank flaring with pain.

Mentally the male checked himself over and was released to find that nothing seemed to be too damaged, just bruised. Shaking his head, the young wolf realized that he was in fact, not dreaming and in the real world. Sighing the brute's tail began to wag, relaxing for the first time since he'd woken up. Glancing around, Ivan took off towards the usual meeting place, which thankfully wasn't too far away. He glanced at Xavi and Shy as the two wolves came into view, and grimaced. Thank the star's that I'm not in her position. Shaking his head, the juvenile continued on, before coming to a stop about a yard away from the alpha and beta female.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:30 pm

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✦
    Sere waited patiently for the rest of the pack to wake. As he did he watched the sky turning from a gloomy blue to a bright yellow and orange as the sun continued to rise. It was the perfect time to start hunting. The prey would be getting up too about this time to start looking for food for themselves. Perhaps I should check if they're awake or not, I don't want to miss any opportunities. the male thought to himself. He didn't like rushing them but if they waited too long they could possibly loose a chance to get a larger sized prey animal like a deer. Sere looked behind himself to see. He seen Ivan, Xavi, and Sky. I'll wait a little longer. and with a small sigh turned his attention towards the front of him, across the river.

𝐒𝐑𝐲 ✿
rank; omega | age; three | gender; female | tags; Xavi
    As the female lay curled in the grass she had no idea she was being stocked by Xavi. Too lost in her mind, her eyes never caught the sight of anyone until it was too late. "Good morning!" someone suddenly shouted behind her. In an instant Shy's eyes widened and the female leaped up letting out a loud yelp. She nearly fell when she landed on her paws again, now out of her comfort place. Before Shy said anything she glanced around to make sure no one was looking before looked at the one who scared her. "That was kind of loud..." she said quietly before greeting him "Good morning Xavi."

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me