๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby vervainium » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:07 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐“‡‰ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: Pandora

Anubis would shift uncomfortably in his sleep. The sound of Pandora humming did not exactly do him any favors, he was already a light sleeper as it was. Anubis did not find Pandora to be a wolf he really wanted to spend his time with, but yet was forced to, on account that they shared the same rank. Perhaps one day he would warm up to her, though... Oh, there were so many wolves Anubis had time to warm up too, but would he? The chance was slim, he would be the first to admit. But maybe he'd warm up to Pandora sooner than the others, she was the one he spent most of his time with, after all.

Anubis never quite understood what made Pandora special enough to be placed as the beta female alongside himself, he had always thought that the spot would have been reserved for someone that he trusted, someone of his choice. At the very least he was glad they were not betrothed... But Anubis never understood Brisbane's choices. Oh, and Lowell? Don't get him started.

Anubis' ears fell back against his skull as his lips parted in a yawn. His eyes opened and slowly adjusted to the light creeping towards the den that he and Pandora shared. Slowly he stepped outside and was immediately assaulted by the sun. He scowled to himself and approached just parallel to Pandora, but otherwise said nothing to her. He acknowledged her by looking towards her. 'What is it with them and getting up so early?' he thought to himself.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:20 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical awoke in her makeshift den, pondering what to do with herself and rank as she glanced at the fallen golden leaves outside.
The pack didn't give her much for a den, a few rocks and some old padding the elders used. currently, her plan is to work her way up in the ranks and be respected. "Ugh, or at least not have this weirdo staring at me" Chemical sourly though. Seeing a wolf she didnt know the name of staring at her, almost in awe.

Kawaro-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu wakes up, breathing in the fresh autumn air. He loves the fall, all the animals scurrying around and the colorful leaves falling about, as if dancing with each other on the crisp wind. He looks to his right to see his fellow fighter, Dakota, sleeping peacefully at his side. Kaworu finally stands up and stretches his unused limbs for the day, Once he walks out he is star-struck, he couldn't speak!
Kaworu was staring at a beautiful black wolf, hanging her head low and dragging her paws on the floor. Kaworu was determined to win the sultry omega over.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:26 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical was heading to the center of the camp, since the alpha male ordered everyone for a meeting first thing in the morning. Dragging her paws, she headed near a corner, where not many people looked. Chemical saw Dakota, Ravenna, Opal and Crow sitting beside each other. She glanced at the alpha male, admiring his grace and beauty
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu was trying to remember what he was supposed to be doing. "Oh yeah! A meeting!" The gray wolf remembered. Kaworu saw the soft looking omega sitting by herself. Kaworu frowned to himself, he tried to approach the wolf. "Hello, how are you?" Kaworu questioned, slightly shaking. Chemical was bewildered that somebody approached her. "Meh, how are you?" The omega responded, with venom dripping on he voice and looking away, almost in shame.
"Can i sit with you?"
"Why not"
"Whats your name"
"Chemical"
"Kaworu"
The two sat together in harmony. Beowolf caught a glance of a fighter and an omega sitting together. He scowled, but left it alone.
Last edited by Poksil on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:10 am

โ†AvinaโตThe Blacked Heart
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Anubis & Pandora โ–บ
    indentation Silently the female tagged a few, mentally noting their positions and what they were doing. A few seemed to be ready to go, their muzzle stained with what she assumed was blood from what they had just eaten. But most - to her displeasure - seemed to be only awakening or just lazing around. I'll fix that soon enough. The fae paused as her gaze found the pack's beta's and blinked before padding over, deciding that she better make sure that neither of them had any plans for her or her fighters. Coming to a stop a few steps away from the two wolves, she bowed her head in respect before speaking. "Good morning, Beta Anubis, Beta Pandora." She started, giving the two her full attention.
    indentation "I thought that I'd stop by and make sure, that you didn't need my fighters for something or other. I'd very much like to put them through some harsh training today, but If we're needed for something..." She trailed off, if they were needed for something, then she would obviously make it happen. No matter how much she felt about it.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari & Jelena โ–บ
    indentationBeowulf paused as he spotted two of his favorite wolves in the midst of all the chaos of the pack waking up. His lovely mate; Akari and his eldest pup; Jelena. Both were probably the two most beautiful females that he'd ever seen, not counting his now deceased sisters and mother. While Akari seemed to be in a fine mood this morning, like usual, Jelena seemed to be intent and determined. Something that automatically made him just a smidgen worried. Mostly for his own hide. Returning the gentle nuzzle, the male smiled softly as the small family converged. "Probably the best sleep I've gotten in moons." He replied, "After all, It's you I sleep next to."
    indentationHe was forever a flirt, with his mate at least. Beowulf knew that he'd probably get his ears torn off if he flirted with another female, though the question would be, who's doing the tearing. His gaze flickered around the camp once more, seeing a few wolves already gathering, and frowned for a heart-beat as he spotted Chemical and Kaworu talking. To his knowledge, the two had never interacted. He shook his head and turned his gaze back to his family. Huffing at the mental image of losing an ear or two the male found his amber gaze flickered to his daughter, blinking at her response. As the younger female continued to speak, the male sighed. We probably should have said something sooner. He thought, as he turned his gaze to Akari.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentation His gait was slow-moving, almost akin to that of an elder. Sometimes he'd joke with the younger wolves that he was half elder. That you only became an elder after eating your first pup. It wasn't the nicest joke to tell, not when you got scared pups and angry mothers snapping at your ankles because of it. But he digressed, it was a good way to get the more annoying and nosy pups to leave him alone. The shaded gray male sighed as he got closer and closer to the bog that he called home. It wasn't much, and while it was a little creepy, it at least kept the more cowardly wolves away from camp.
    indentation Carefully stepping around rotting logs and circling around dirty watered ponds in the marshland. Tanais carefully made his way toward camp, his mind wandering as his legs followed the path he'd gone through a dozen times before. He paused at the entrance to the pack's camp, before huffing and padding inside, silently wondering where Luna was. Golden eyes flickered around camp, quickly spotting his sister, with the betas before moving on.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Akari & Beowulf โ–บ
    indentationShe ignored the cooling of the air as she reached the entrance of the cave that housed the packs camp, silently noting that her mother had taken a seat next to her father as she approached. Mentally nodding along with the obvious reason why the she-wolf quickened her pace. Stopping but a few paces later, the lupine came to a stop an acceptable distance from her parents, nodding a silent greeting. She'd been just about to open her jaws to ask her question when her mother spoke. Jelena's gaze flickered between her parents as Beowulf answered the question. The female figured it would at least be polite before she went on to interrogate her parents.
    indentation "It was fine, no better or worse than the rest." Jelena started, "Had a dream about a hunt, you know the norm." Pausing the lupine glanced between her parents before breathing out harshly. "But that's not why I came out here." She swallowed thickly, "Mom, Dad. I have questions. Mostly about that secret meeting you had the last moon. No one knows anything, and those that do aren't saying anything. I don't know if you haven't noticed but the packs more than a little worried." A stone frown formed on her face as she half-heartedly glared at her parents. "Now can one of you please explain?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical chatted with Kaworu for a while, talking about their parents and funny stories. Kaworu gets a dead sparrow and a titmouse, Chemical tilts her head in confusion, she knew it was breakfast time, but why did he grab two items?
Once the gray wolf gets back to their spot, she saw him place a sparrow in front of him. "Consider it an offering" Kaworu said, head held up high. "Kaworu, im not allowed to eat right now. Im an omega, not everyone has eaten yet" Chemical retorted, whispering to not attract attention. "I know, but you look thin." Kaworu replies, trying to reason with the stubborn omega.
"Its against the rules!" The omega whisper-yelled.
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu was talking with the young omega, he was enjoying it. "-and then i got up and yelled "Yet again another dead mouse!"
He saw Chemical chuckle, a sight that he wanted to see forever. He then saw fresh-kill being dumped upon a stump. He walked over and glanced at all of the options. He grabs a sparrow and a titmouse, Kaworu prefers rabbits but whatever. Kaworu brings the food over to his friend and offers it to her. "Consider it an offering"
"Im not allowed to eat right now, im an omega, not everyone has eaten yet"
"I know, but you look thin"
"Its against the rules!"
Kaworu sees the omega run off into her den, since there are no other omegas in the pack currently, she has the den all to herself.
"I guess a private den comes in handy" Kaworu thought. As he walks back to his den.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:07 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical sighed as she felt the first droplets of rain fall from the sky and fall on her pelt and muzzle. She liked the rain but it distracted her from her thoughts. Poor Chemicals mind was filled to the brim with anxiety and worries. She kept thinking about Beowolf and that fighter that approached her earlier. Her mind drifted off to the sparrow that he offered her. She figured everyone would eat by now so she went to go get it. Chemical saw the sparrow lying on the ground where she left it. The omega clenched her jaws around the bird and brought it back to her den. She lied down on the wet moss that the pack gave her for bedding and plucked the feathers away with her teeth. The rain trickled down as she began to ingest the dead bird. Some days she didnt even get food, especially during winter when food was scarce.
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu saw his fellow fighter grumpy, so he decided not to go in the fighter's den to disturb Dakota. His mind traced back to Chemical. Her beautiful coat caught his eye but something else did as well. Her eyes? no. Her sarcastic attitude? no. It was a long scar running along her right leg. "Omegas dont fight. How did she get it?" Kaworu then realized he was so caught up in his mind that he was standing in the middle of the clearing, and others were probably staring at him. So Kaworu decided to walk over to a tree to take cover from the rain and to hide away from prying eyes.

Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:14 am

โ†AvinaโตThe Blacked Heart
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Anubis & Pandora โ–บ
    indentation Silently the female tagged a few, mentally noting their positions and what they were doing. A few seemed to be ready to go, their muzzle stained with what she assumed was blood from what they had just eaten. But most - to her displeasure - seemed to be only awakening or just lazing around. I'll fix that soon enough. The fae paused as her gaze found the pack's beta's and blinked before padding over, deciding that she better make sure that neither of them had any plans for her or her fighters. Coming to a stop a few steps away from the two wolves, she bowed her head in respect before speaking. "Good morning, Beta Anubis, Beta Pandora." She started, giving the two her full attention.
    indentation "I thought that I'd stop by and make sure, that you didn't need my fighters for something or other. I'd very much like to put them through some harsh training today, but If we're needed for something..." She trailed off, if they were needed for something, then she would obviously make it happen. No matter how much she felt about it.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari, Jelena & the Packโ–บ
    indentation He gave a wolfish grin, "Nor I." The male responded, licking the females ear. Though his happy demeanor faded as his daughter spoke. His gaze flickered back between the two females, and sighed, shoulders slumping. "You're mother's right Lena. Trust me on this, being a leader isn't as easy as it looks. But I do think it's time to tell you. Tell the pack most importantly. That is what this morning's meeting is about. Go head up towards the meeting area. We'll see you there in a moment." He rasped, feeling every bit of his age. Watching as the daughter huffed dramatically, and turn to storm away, Beowulf sighed. Turning his gaze to Akari, the alpha sighed. "Well, that could have gone better." Grimacing he added," We should probably get on that announcement." It really wasn't something he wanted to do. The announcement or the betrothal for his daughter, but he had little choice. The war needed to end, and this was the only way he could see peace coming to the packs.
    indentationHeaving a sigh, Beowulf pressed up against his mate. Shaking his head the male trotted towards the meeting area, letting out a sharp bark that echoed across the area, letting everyone know that the pack meeting was about to start. The male took his normal seat and silently waited for his pack to gather. Once the group of wolves amassed he started to speak. "Good Morning, Dark Moon Pack. Today, my mate and I have an announcement." He swallowed roughly, and grimaced. "All of you know that our pack and the Blue Rock Pack have been fighting for eons. Both Packs have suffered for it. Last moon, Akari and I left the pack territory to meet up with the Blue Rock Pack Alpha, in an attempt to come up with a way to end the war. Peacefully." Breathing in sharply the old brute dug his dull claws into the ground, as his dark amber gaze settled on Jelena. "We found one solution."

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Jess โ–บ
    indentation Not meeting anyone's gaze, the golden-eyed male padded deeper into camp. Heading for the storage area, the male sighed as he allowed the fawn to slip off his back and dropped the fish are the hare. He blinked, his stomach growling at the thought of eating. Glancing over to where Jess and her not even moon old pups lay, Tanais sighed and picked up the large fish once more. It was one of the from what his mother had once told him it was one of the best things a young mother and her pups could eat. So he figured, that may be the new mother would appreciate it. Hopefully, she was hungry. Making his way over, the male padded over, fish in his jaws. Tanais paused just a few pawsteps away from the she-wolf, glancing down at her pups, nose twitching as he attempted to stubbly take in the new scents. Gently he put the fish down in front of Jess, his ears flickering in a show of nerves.
    indentation"I ah, figured you might be hungry." He rasped, "I'm not really sure what you would prefer, so I just got you what my mum used to say was the best..." He trailed off, and cleared his throat. I really suck at social situations. He thought with a grimace. Breathing in and out a few times to calm his racing heart-beat the male spoke once more. "So, um. What are their names? Your pups, I mean." His ears flattened. Really, someone please tear out my throat now. Glancing at the ground, the grey male fervently wished that in a time-honored tradition that the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Akari, Beowulf & the Pack โ–บ
    indentationJelena grimaced at the sight of her parents flirting, and shivered. Though her mood dimmed, as her questions were avoided by her mother and evaded by her father. Not that she wouldn't get her answers soon, considering what her father had said. "I bloody well hope so!" She snapped, "I can name three wolves that are just ready to snap from the tension." Huffing she shot one last mulish glare at her parents before turning and darting over to the meeting area. This better is good. It would suck, majorly if they were keeping some terrible secret. She glanced back at her parents. They better now be announcing their retirement! I'll chew off their ears. I still have things I need to learn. I still need to find a mate for goodness sake!
    indentationSilently, the wolf watched as Beowulf started the meeting, taking a seat not far from a few other wolves. She had always preferred to either sit with her family; her litter-mate really, or to just sit alone. With said litter-mate nowhere in sight, that left her alone. Her eyes narrowed as her father spoke, her emotions twisting and turning as he continued. She was on the edge of her seat, They found a way to end the war! she exclaimed mentally, as her jaw dropped. The female's awe and amazement quickly soured as her father's amber gaze settled on her, and dread pooled in her gut.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:13 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Anubis/Avina

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She yawned a bit and sighed, then noticed her fellow beta. She muttered โ€œHello,โ€ then gave a small nod. She then looked to one of the fighters, as the she wolf approached. โ€œI donโ€™t believe theyโ€™re needed, but...Those Dark Moon wolves are supposed to be coming, so maybe stick around just in case.โ€

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: open

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she licked the two gray pups once more. Enix had a white mark on his forehead. Jayda did not appear to have the same kind of marking. Jess looked up when Tanais approached. She smiled as she said โ€œGood morning, Tanais.โ€

She smiled as she then said โ€œI am most certainly hungry. Itโ€™ll also probably help with the milk, because theyโ€™re still drinking it. Thank you,โ€ she said sweetly, and smiled brightly at her crush. She hadnโ€™t told him yet that she liked him...She shook her head a bit, silently scolding herself. โ€œJayda and Enix,โ€ she then said, the pupsโ€™ names.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/open

The black young one opened blue eyes, and yawned a bit. He stretched out a bit, then twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He hummed a canine sound as he then got up. He stretched and shook out, then left the den with his sister.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she huffed as she got up. She stretched and shook off, then followed her brother.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:28 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical was anxiously awaiting the news that the Dark Moon alpha was about to give. She sat in her usual spot and rested her tired head on her paws. Of course Kaworu trotted up to her. Chemical was starting to get suspicious on why he wants to talk to her so much
"Hmm, maybe he just needs a friend" Chemical pondered. The lowly omega understood, she didnt have much friends either. She had a friend a few moons ago; he died after an attack on camp. Chemical still remembers what the wolf that killed her friend looked like, but only faintly. She wanted vengeance .
Once she herd that the heirs from both packs would be betrothed, Chemical flattened her ears in anger and growled...Loudly
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu herd a sharp bark echo across the clearing. "Ah, I wonder what he needs this time" The gray wolf though with a scowl on his face. Kaworu never liked the alpha. something abut him always made him itch under his skin.
Kaworu's fur-covered face lit up once he saw Chemical lying down. Of course he trotted up to her and lied down next to her.
Kaworu was spacing out until he herd gasps and growls. He then realized the growling was comeing for the omega beside him.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:32 am

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐“‡‰ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: Pandora, Avina

Anubis almost felt as though he and Pandora were glorified babysitters. He didn't understand why every wolf needed to come to them and ask what to do. Shouldn't they already know? Especially a wolf such as Avina, and an already high ranking wolf with a clear job description. Anubis felt the urge to simply shrug when she asked, having not really cared about what she did with her crew, but he refrained.

โ€œI donโ€™t believe theyโ€™re needed, but...Those Dark Moon wolves are supposed to be coming, so maybe stick around just in case.โ€ The onyx beta's lip curled back into a scowl. 'Dark Moon wolves? Today? What could possibly go wrong with this?' he thought to himself. 'If this is part of Brisbane's doing she surely has lost her mind,' and Anubis was confident that it was. He could recall murmurs and whispers from about the pack about a big meeting, something that would end the war between the two. To be quite frank, Anubis believed that the war would go on forever. War would never end, whether it was the Blue Rock against the Dark Moon or another pack or two, war would never end.

"Honestly, Avina, it still concerns me to this day that you still must ask us," it was half in jest. "In my opinion, you should be ruthlessly training them every day... I wouldn't trust that Dark Moon pack for a second. I would at least get them up and prepare them for what might come..."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me