Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby God of war » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:27 am

Jasper/ Warrior/ Fire Pack/ Location: Forest/ Tagging: Arian
Jasper nod and said "same here" Then he heard a twig snap and looked towards the sound and said "Whos ever out there come out"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:28 am

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: Karter | Mentions: Open | Location: Forest ]

Elijah listened as the male wolf called out, he knew there was no way he'd show himself, so he started to run back to camp. The white wolf ran as fast as he could, not even bothering to look back. He passed the place where he saw the doe and finally the camp started to enter his vision. "Karter!" he frantically called out, trying to find the brown male.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:25 am

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Jasper, Elijah

Arian barked a warning when she saw the streak of white flying past them. "Hey!" She glanced at Jasper. They weren’t in the right to give chase, but she hated how close he’d been able to get undetected.

Karter | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Camp | Tagging: Elijah

Karter looked up at the distant sound of his name. He darted off. "Elijah???"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:05 am

Jasper/Warrior/Fire Pack/Location:Forest/Tagging: Arian
Damn he thought "That was someone from the other pack" He sniffed the air and he smelled herbs and he said "It was a medic wolf"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:27 am

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Jasper, Elijah

Arian bared her teeth in a snarl after the Lightning wolf. She’d have loved to give chase, but then she’d have been the trespasser. "He was too close to the border. Another step and he would’ve been in our territory," she noted. She glanced at Jasper. "Healer? You can tell by scent?"
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:26 am

Jasper/Warrior/Fire Pack/Location:Forest/Tagging: Arian
He siad "Medic Wolves usually smell like herbs and that is the sent i caught from the wolf sent"

Izzy/Mother/Fire Pack/Location:Mothers Den/Tagging: Hades
Izzy woke up and looked around and looked down at her son Hades and thought to her self how cute he was for being a 4 month old pup and she also thought 'I hope he is like his father when he's old.' she just laid there watching her son as he sleeps.
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:58 am

Arian | Warrior | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Jasper, mentions Elijah

She allowed herself to relax. "A Healer. Makes me feel a BIT better. He’s less likely than any Warrior or commanding Pack member to try and start a fight." She paused awkwardly. "In fact, makes me kind of awkward that I wanted to."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:32 am

★ ELIJAH ★

[ Age: 3 y/o | Breed: White wolf | Rank: Medic trainee | Tags: Karter | Mentions: Open | Location: Forest ]

Elijah caught the brown male as he ran looking for him, "I saw two wolves from the other pack! I don't think they followed me though" Elijah sat down trying to catch his breath, all that frantic running made him very tired. The white wolf scrunched his snout in thought, he was so close to the other pack, would this propose new problems?
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:58 am

Karter | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Camp | Tagging: Elijah

Karter's eyes narrowed. "If you didn’t cross into their territory, they should’ve followed you." He paused, looking at the young wolf. "You DID stay in friendly territory, right?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:14 am

//Is my Sign up thing good enough?
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me