Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - open & accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - open & accepting

Postby Swifttooth » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:27 am

Goldenheart/Six moons/Female/Gray/timber wolf mix/pup/Tags: Kodiak
In the snowy forest lived a golden brown wolf pup. She had lived with this pack for a moon and had become friends with Kodiak, a dog pup. She was currently sneaking up on him to playfully pounce on her friend. She would've blended in perfectly if her fur wasn't golden brown.
A note on pms. You can send trades or if your oc wants to be a mate to mine or something that's fine too. But don't you dare send me pms about what I did that you don't like, mods included.
Duskclan
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3913988
Wolves of incarnation
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3881492
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3881480
Solarin Kingdom
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3902397&p=120729438#p120729438
Image Image
Swifttooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⸞ 1

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 am

𝘝 𝘓 𝘈 𝘋 𝘐 𝘔 𝘐 𝘙
        . male . borzoi x irish wolfhound . dominant . journey mentioned
      ──────────────────────────────────

it wasn't common for the male to be spotted so far from his abandoned domain, in fact he never strayed from it unless needed. the area reeked of his odor, which clearly meant for newcomers that they surely weren't welcomed. as the wind bustled wildlife to and fro, vlad remained undeterred, his sharp chocolate orbs fixated upon the snow for any sign of disturbance. the snow buffeted his pelt feverishly. his coat forming into a slick white consistency. this, to him, was nothing. russia's winter was much more demanding than this, yet he surely didn't miss it. as the wind carried weak odors across his moist nose, he couldn't help but pick up the rich aroma of sycamore with a hint of cinnamon. he knew his scent was definitely drifting through the air, it wasn't a simple task to keep one's odor downwind when the breeze continuously altered it's course of direction. the idea of prey no longer lingered in his brain. now with another canine around, vlad had competition. he knew there were some dogs that didn't unite in that 'pack' yet he forgot that some would consider these forsaken homesteads as considerable territory they'd label as their own. vlad stood his ground, his towering build flawless. he'd then emit a deep growl, warning the stranger that he was present and closer than predicted.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:32 am

Kodiak || 5 months || Male || Gordon Setter || Pup || Edge of Camp || Tags: Goldenheart, Livianna
    Out of the corner of his eye, Kodiak noticed some movement. He stopped chewing the bark mid-gnaw and turned his head towards his ambusher. After a second of waiting, he leapt forward, pouncing on her playfully. He also had the slight feeling of being watched, and so turned around in a circle, finally settling eyes on Livianna. She seemed to be watching his actions, but he turned around and continued playing gently with the other pup, as not to hurt her and risk getting told off, not that it was a very common occurrence in the first place.
Tiger_Eye wrote:Piccolo || 2 years || Female || Golden Retriever/ Border Collie || Lead Scout || Woods || Tags: Open
Piccolo patrolled around the edge of the pack territory, careful to not near the edge of the woods for fear of seeing any part of the shelled ground that lurked all to close-by. Nose to the ground, she drove through the frozen undergrowth, checking for the scent of any intruders.

Tiger_Eye wrote:Derati || 6 years || Male || Timber Wolf || Fighter || Camp|| Tags: Open
Derati sat on a rock, surveying his surroundings and the wolves around camp. He enjoyed watching the exploits of others, as long as they generally left him alone to his thoughts.

Lyme || 4 years || Female || Great Plains Wolf || Healer || Woods || Tags: Andrastre
    Continuing her search for medicine plants, Lyme padded forward, enjoying the crunch of the snow beneath her paws. After a small amount of time, she came across the scent of plantain plants. The healer dug into the snow carefully, determined to not damage any of the leaves.
    On her returning journey to her den, Lyme caught the faint scent of jasmine. It was one often present in her own previous pack's territory as they roamed in warmer climates. Intrigued, she followed her nose and came across she shape of Andrastre in the distance, among the trees. Too shy to to walk closer, she edged slowly away, remaining in sight, her pale pelt camouflaging her slightly.

Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swifttooth » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Goldenheart/Six moons/Female/Gray/timber wolf mix/pup/Tags: Kodiak

She mouthed Kodiak and gently wrestled with him.
A note on pms. You can send trades or if your oc wants to be a mate to mine or something that's fine too. But don't you dare send me pms about what I did that you don't like, mods included.
Duskclan
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3913988
Wolves of incarnation
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3881492
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3881480
Solarin Kingdom
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3902397&p=120729438#p120729438
Image Image
Swifttooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:34 pm

|Riot|
He'd remove his muzzle from underneath his tail yawning loudly
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LIONZ » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 am

May I join?
LIONZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:00 pm

FoxSockz wrote:May I join?

Yes, Please post your forms on This thread
Last edited by Tiger_Eye on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foulcat » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:54 am

Tomato//2 years//loner//Male//Woods//Tags: open//

Tomato was taking a stroll in the woods when his nose caught a particular smell. It didn't take a minute for him to realise that this smell belonged to Vladimir, strange and foreign dog who presented himself as the "owner of everything". 'This must be his territory!' he thought to himself. The dog has lately chased Tomato off to the other end of the forest and he has been lost for 5 days. He wagged his tail with excitement and quickly followed the scent.
||-||-||-||-||-||-||
Welcome to my garden.
❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage
I have returned
Foulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 2

Postby Lavellan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BALOR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
beta male irish wolfhound 6 years old scent: fresh cut grass location: creek in the woods tags: open

The sun was just beginning to poke its head over the horizon as Balor rose, the large dog lowering himself in a bow-like stretch as his bones popped with a grossly satisfying cacophony of sound. He wasn't used to living within a camp, far more accustomed to a lush cushion or blanket, and, well, at his age, any wolfhound would be feeling the pulls of middle age. A wide yawn split his maw, but he remained silent, ducking out into the gray dawn. His large paws padded against the firm ground, but he remained mostly soundless as he traveled out into the woods. He was just planning on going to the creek, getting himself a drink first thing in the morning, but he took the longest trail there, enjoying the morning silence. It wouldn't be long before the others awoke, and there would be no peace then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ANDRASTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hunter grey wolf 3 years old scent: jasmine location: the woods tags: lyme

Prey was in short supply this morning, it seemed, as Andraste continued on her journey, nose to the ground as she attempted to catch any scents. Each time she thought she caught wind of something, the scent would either be old, or it would be quickly lost. Frustrated by the lack of action, the hickory wolf spun as she heard leaves rustling behind her, ready to pounce. Ears pinned against her head, golden eyes wide, she must have looked the picture of madness, ready to make her kill, but she stopped suddenly when she recognized the shape. It was only Lyme, the pack's healer. Sighing, resigned to giving up on hunting until she was sent out officially, she padded towards the healer. Perhaps she needed help carrying supplies back to camp?
    "Mornin', Lyme." She spoke softly, head lowered to the other wolf submissively. "Do you need help carryin' anything?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DAITHI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fighter grey wolf 3 years old scent: peppermint location: camp tags: open

Dreams filled with chases and food were what Daithí's morning consisted of. The male didn't rise until well after dawn, when almost all others were already awake and getting their jobs done. However, despite his lateness, the male still took his time waking, ensuring his muscles were properly stretched and his fur was completely groomed before even contemplating leaving the den... and even then, he just hung around in the cool den for a number of moments. Eventually, hours after dawn, he emerged, a smile parting his lips as he took in the views of the camp. Everyone was either busy minding their own business, or off doing their jobs, so the male sat in the sun outside of the den, eyes half-shut and muzzle raised to the sky, basking in the warm sunlight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MORRIGAN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scout australian shepherd dog 2 years old scent: sweet pea location: outskirts of camp tags: open

A light sigh escaped Morrigan's muzzle as she lay, almost motionless but for her eyes, on a trunk just outside of camp. Her chest rose and fell with steady breaths as she watched the camp from afar, her moment of meditative silence slowly coming to an end. She started most mornings like this - snatching a moment of quiet when she could. Of course, the only reason that her days were not normally quiet was her own voice, but still, it was always nice to have a moment to yourself. Tail wagging softly as she spotted more and more movement within the camp, she stood, bicoloured eyes watching eagerly as she attempted to spot someone to talk to...
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 am

[Ash]

She fell asleep as she looked at the sunlight, feeling bored