Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:11 pm

((Going to make a scout because we need one and females are heavily outweighing the males. All we need is a Scout leader and we can start))

Name: Thorn
Role: Scout
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Energetic and friendly, he is one to rarely sit still and likes to always be doing something. He seems to have endless energy at times and he can be tiring to be around unless you can keep up with him. That is why being a scout is the perfect role for him as it allows him to roam the territory and run some of that energy out.
History: Born and raised in pack
Kin: N/A
Crush/Mate: Open
Other:
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:02 am

(That sounds fair enough Willow! I am looking forward to start! <3)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Fri May 25, 2018 4:37 am

((Great, thanks for accepting me! :) I can't wait to start!))

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri May 25, 2018 5:20 am

(I added a coyote! His form is on page 1 with my other forms c:)
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 am

((Accepted! We can start now. I'll get a post up when I am done cleaning but anyone is free to start now if they want))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 am

Cannon
Alpha/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Laying on his side in front of his den, he let the large rock shelter him from the blistering sun. The shade felt nice for now but he knew a hunting party would need to be sent out soon. Everyone was growing hungry and yesterdays hunt had come up with nothing.

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Panting softly, he was growing hot from the sun as it was shining down brightly. Going over to small tree, he flopped down under it to try and cool off a bit. He let out a grunt as a weight landed on him and he let out a soft growl as he pushed Sierra off of him. "Move! It's too hot for you to lay on me," he grumbled out.

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Coming back from getting a drink from the small trickling stream, she noticed Battle laying under a tree. Going over, she purposefully laid on him and let out a soft laugh when he pushed her off. "Alright." She moved to lay next to him, trying to get some of the shade as well. It was too hot to stay out in the sun for long.

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Scouting the territory, he was out by their borders as he used his nose to turn a rock over. He let out a soft whine as there was no sight of a lizard or mouse to eat. He let out a small huff as he continued his search. His stomach was grumbling and he was determined to find something out here.

Willow
Pupsitter/Female/2 1/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Laying in the den, she watched as Atemu and Sage wrestled. The pups were starting to get big and she knew they would start training soon. She wondered what ranks they would be given. "Sage careful of your teeth or you'll hurt your brother." She warned as Sage tended to get rougher than her brother at times.

Athena
Mother/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

She was ready to return to her hunter duties as her pups were starting to get big enough to not need her around as much. They were already eating solid food as it was. She trotted along a well worn path, heading towards the stream. It was a mere trickle and she hoped it rained soon or they might have to travel further for water.

Atemu
Pup/Male/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Playing with his sister, he let out a soft growl as she flipped him onto his back. However, he let out a yip when his ear was bit and tugged on. "Ow! That hurt! Don't pull so hard!"

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Easily knocking her brother down, she used her weight on him and managed to grab his ear. As she tugged on it, she heard him and easily let it go. "Sorry Atemu. But your ears are just so tuggable. They are pretty big."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

Kayla is eating a rabbit from the previous hunting party, savoring the delicious taste. She notices Cannon basking in the shade near his den, her heart pounding. She is in love with the male and just wants to be together.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Fri May 25, 2018 9:56 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Crush:Open. May have a thing for Jabari lol. | Tags:Open

Akira sat dutifully at her post in the camp, attempting to do her job right in lieu of the heat. The young guard tried her best to keep watching the rest of the camp, but the heat was getting to the best of her. She swung her head down and hunched over slightly, panting. What a dry summer this had been! Akira chuckled dryly, both in humor and at the dryness in her throat. These scorching days seemed to have no end.
Last edited by silverfire on Fri May 25, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Fri May 25, 2018 10:06 am

Lucky jumped on top of Ruby playfully and they started a mock fight yipping playfully, Ivy watched from a distance twitching her tail at her siblings not joining in, nor wanting to. Ruby soon lost the fight as she was small and a bit slower on her paws than Lucky, Ivy walked off looking to see if there were any less annoying pack mates around, she then realised that she found all of them annoying, she didn’t much like any of them... the only thing keeping her from leaving the pack was that Ruby knew her secret and with Ivy gone then what’s stopping her from telling? Ivy knew she was strong but taking on a whole pack? That’s pure madness!

(Ivy’s eyes will just be amber, is that allowed? If not then they will be unknown)
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 am

fantasia is open!! )

▸ A low growl escaped the maw of Fantasia as she watched the pack from afar, her gaze glistened over Madhu, Angelo, Athena, Cannon, and finally, Kayla. Persimmon hues narrowed for a moment, bright against her tawny, dirty coat of fur. She watched as the useless coyote chowed down on a rabbit, instead of doing her job. And then, her orbs flickered over towards Sage, an equally just as useless member of the pack, or so Fantasia thought. To be honest, she didn't like many of the coyote's here, save for Cannon, who she somewhat respected. Somewhat.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me