lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby typically, » Fri May 04, 2018 8:56 am

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis

the male's thick claws dug into the ground. in slight hostility. he was a bit taken back. she wasn't being aggressive, at all. plus the timber wolf didn't even want to play around with her at all. his brow furrowed, and his eyes narrowed. this wasnt really right at all. he bit his lip in distress, taking a more aggressive stance. he wasn't being rude, or anything. just territorial.it was in his instinct. anyway, if astro found out he let a loner off the hook, he would be dead meat, literally. the wolf never supported him, but for his own stake he acted like he did. the male glared at the fae with intensity. his tail rose up higher in the sky. the canine wasn't all bark not bite. if it came down to violence, well it came down to violence. his ears flattened up against his head. "what are you doing here?" he snapped. his paws taking a firm hold on the rough beat up dirt. he wasn't even really in the mood to fight. but the pack was low on prey, plus this wolf hasn't even ran off nor apologized yet. he was getting ticked off. maybe Astro had an affect at him. this disgusted the canine, he never wanted to be like him, oh how much he preferred sapphire. though he kept the thoughts all in his head. in his pack his opinion barely mattered. it was only if the alpha, and beta had nothing to say, or offer is when he came in and oh how much they had to say. the tan canine's whiskers twitched in annoyance.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 04, 2018 12:45 pm

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: concerned | tags: Timber |

The female looked at him cooly ''I live here.'' she looked at the lake ''I've been here for a while, anyway.'' but then she swiveled around to look back at him once more ''Now, what are you doing here? A pack wolf like you shouldn't be so far from the border.'' Her piercing yellow eyes met his questioningly.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: None/Open

Eventually, Victor had decided that what he heard was simply nothing. It was probably just in his head, after all, he hadn't seen any other wolf in several days now. His ears no longer faced forward and his attention no longer drawn towards the dense forest. Victor yawned and took a few steps back to move away from the shrub so he wouldn't get caught on any branches. Then he turned his body around so he could leap over a smaller shrub. After doing so, Victor shook his pelt to remove any leaves or dirt which might have been trapped in his fur - then stretched each one of his legs.
Last edited by Grayson. on Fri May 04, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri May 04, 2018 1:14 pm

|| Nadie || Healer ||
She felt eyes bore into her, she felt that a lot lately after Saphire was outcast. Nadie knew she would be next if she did not obey everything Astro said, or even if she spoke up about it. She finished eating her prey quickly, looking at her herb stock, debating she could use some more of coltsfoot. Nadie quietly made her way out of the camp again, hanging her head low in submission when she padded past Astro. Giving a relieved sigh when she made it out of the camp, Nadie picked up her pace a bit more and looked around the forest.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Fri May 04, 2018 1:23 pm

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Midnight --- Crush: Open ---
Waking up to the sound of padding footsteps, StarFall stretched her legs up and said, "Goodness, morning already?" She looked out of the entrance of her den and saw that it was about mid-morning with the sun mid-way of the sky. She turned back in her den to wake up her sister so they wouldn't be late for their tasks.
"Hey sis, she whispered, "Time to wake up!"

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: StarFall --- Crush: Open ---
Blinking her eyes warily, Midnight said, "Ugh.. Do I have to get up??" Her sister nodded. "Fine." Then with a sudden burst of energy, she got up and ran outside of the den saying,"See ya sis!" Once she'd gotten a few yards away from the den she said, "Today is the day I will talk to Astro!"
Last edited by zenisiti on Fri May 04, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 04, 2018 1:25 pm

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: angry | tags: none |

The male saw Nadie leave. He dismissed it and got up, trodding towards the willow tree. He settled beneath it and kept watch on his camp. The Alpha male rested his head on the ground lightly and continued to search the camp.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Fri May 04, 2018 1:41 pm

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: None/Open

He sniffed the ground in attempt to sense whether anything or anyone was nearby. Though, this technique he tried never actually worked for him as his nose wasn't exactly the best. Victor lifted his head, still nothing, he thought as his feet pattered against the dirt and leaves on the ground. At this point, he had just been walking at a steady pace, in hopes to finding some interesting event, or maybe even someone.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri May 04, 2018 1:44 pm

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Victor ||

Nadie padded forward through the forest, finding a few herbs that she could use later. She picked them and carried them in her jaws. Her ears perked forward as she heard shuffling or dirt and leaves, a rhythm of another wolf walking. Her eyes scanned around the area as she watched for another wolf, wondering if this was a pack wolf or not. Padding forward slowly, she tilted her head curiously as a brute came into view. "Hello." She said after setting her herbs down.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Fri May 04, 2018 2:05 pm

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: Nadie

Victor came to an abrupt pause in his tracks, his attention drawn by the other wolf who had spoken to him.
"Hello," he replied in a clear and calm voice whilst standing tall to show that he wasn't afraid. Shortly after he finally noticed the pile of herbs near the wolf. Victor only then made the assumption that they were probably a healer.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis

the male grumbled, as if he was annoyed. but not at the fae. with a huff, he broke his act and fell on his haunches. but his eyes still shined with hostility. "scanning the outside of our territory, because loners can hop into ours anytime. also my alpha made me do this, and he's a hellhound so.." he grumbled rolling his eyes. the brute looked truly annoyed. he did not like his alpha one bit. he made them do all this extra work for no reason. with a sigh he got back onto his paws, scanning the area silently, and unintentionally. "besides, you were running full blast towards out territory, what am i supposed to do?" he grumbled, for his own sake. he really didn't have a qualifying excuse, but he could care less. the male was just full of rage these days, also anger. things he couldn't control. he really missed sapphire too, her leadership made the pack so much better. the wolf had actually been secretly training, trying to get better at fighting so one day he could take down astro and make the pack a better place. but for now those thoughts were dreams, dreams he had to make reality. pain flashed through his eyes for seconds, pain the loner wouldn't understand. the canine growled softly yet again.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

the pup, awoke. she jumped to her paws fastly. energy already coursing through her bones. she was hyper, okay? she just couldn't control it. the pup bounced around in her lonely den. her eyes bright, and happy even though she had no playmates. the female raced out of her den, tracking starfall down, her tail wagged madly as she found the pup sitter's scent. the wolf raced into the hunter's den, not casting any glance towards astro's way. the little pup, ran underneath midnight's legs, and into the den not caring at all. even though she sort of, had made a match, involving her. the red wolf, had always played match-maker, and yesterday she had made the match of midnight, and astro. she thought it would be cute. the female was lost in her thoughts, till she saw starfall. still sleeply sitting in her nest. "starfall! starfall!" she yipped, her tail wagging so madly her rump was wiggling. the fae darted in between the female's two front paws, looking up at her with a cheerful smile.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me