🐺Legend pack 🐺 High Ranks (OPEN ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🐺Legend pack 🐺 High Ranks (OPEN ACCEPTING)

Postby ~kala~ » Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

shadow~male~hunter~location packs den~mate: Athena
shadow had enough of this fight he leaps out of the bush,he glares at Kate and steps in front of the rouge "if you want to pick a fight pick it with me Kate not with a juvenile wolf oh and Kate why are you back on mikas land"he lifts his head up and howls loudly to let the pack know Kate is on legends territory he looks at the rouge dripping in blood and injured she wouldn't have made it."ok wolf run to the pack close to here and don't show any threats in any way"

stealth~rouge~location:legend packs forest~tags:anyone in the legend packs woods

stealth looks at the wolf listening to what he said she runs through the woods to a pack she whimpers her wounds were hurting her she looks at a wolf.she barks at her.she wanted to try to stay focused she sees the wolf approaching with another wolf she hears what they said before they could respond "im hurt from kate a male wolf told me to come here hes fighting her off,hes a black wolf i do not mean any harm"she collapses

Kate~female~loner~location:legend forest~tags:everyone in the woods

kate looks at shadow "ugh i knew it you would step in or get help"she gets up and runs after the rouge but sees shadow blocking her way she growls and runs at the wolf she was hungry but then seeing shadow again he wast going to let go of her this time

kalan~location forest~female
kalan looks at the injured wolf at the entrance seeing darkness she looks at the wolf and then looking at her"darkness go get the alpha somethings is happening and i have a bad scent about it she runs stays with the wolf 'your ok im not going to let you die on me'

darkness
darkness nods runs at the alpah"alpha alpha theirs a injured wolf and no sign of shadow either she needs help i dont what to do kalan told me to get you"she try to catch her breath she was scared never seen a wolf with injuries like that before>
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed May 23, 2018 2:41 am

bump
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Mika
'Show me whereDarkness." She stood up andstarted fallowing her,she was hopin it was just a loner. she looks up at darkness.

Asta
she walks up to stealth. She nugges him.She new a rouge wasn't allowed here but he needed help. She picks him up, bringhim back to her den. putting him down slowly.

Athena
She growles at her self, as she walks threw the woods, she could feel her fur standing up. She was unhappy and very mad, she growles again. She stood still in her steps feeling the breeze hit her, she new she showed, with being with pups, She wasn't sure on how long until it was time. She hasn't told Shadow, She new he was the father, she wanted to find the right time to tell him. She was back to the packs land, she new it was not the best for her to be outside of the packs border line.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 am

darkness
darkness looks at mika and shows her towards the rouge she looks at the wolf "OK kalan i got mika" she looks at Kate right in front of the pack but notices shadow to he looked likes he protecting the rouge "mika is that kate" she didnt know what to do she looks down "mika someone needs to help shadow hes injuried a little bit"
shadow
shadow looks up glaring at kate he jumps out of the bush knowing what she was doing seeing mika in front of the entrance "kate enough is enough either get off the land or die in jaws i wont let you hurt the rouge or the wolves in this pack"he pins her down throwing her into the tree "your weak and grow weaker each time you come here enough is enough"
kate
kate couldnt move but she was weaker than usually but he was right she looks at him with fur dripping from her head but he wasnt killing her she was confused he was just walking back into the pack.
stealth
stealth looks at the male wolf she grows in pain and looking at he injuries "thank you sir for saving me"she closes her eyes and knowing something will be good in the end she trys to get up but cant stand.
kalan
she looks at darkness "that just happen in some degree but Kate is just lying there its your word mika" she looks at shadow and seeing him walking away waiting for Athena she sighs she howls for Athena but looks at the rouge we need to treat her mika she wont last and maybe we can give Kate a second chance like what happen to flame but its your word over mine"she waits for her to respond
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu May 24, 2018 7:00 am

Mika
She nodded, Enough Shadowed Athena needs you, she expecting your Pups, You should be there for her." She was calm and looks up at him, she still loved him, "I need you to find Athena, Shadow." She looks at kate, and than at he little one Kalan, "If you wish to give her a second chance just like, I did with flame, I will allow it. But if shadow see something wrong or as to stop a fight she will have to leave." She stood tall, "As for you shadow, You and Athena are Gardiens of this pack, Will have to s ee me on later tearms. " She looks back at her child and Darkness " Need to get her back to the pack and to raven she there waiting."

Asta,
She smiled. She cleaned up he cuts and licks he head "How did you manger to hurt your self? Did the other rouge come?" She heard a fight early but wasn't sure on it.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri May 25, 2018 1:04 am

shadow
he stops in his foot steps listening to what mika had to say "what do you mean bye were gardenias"he looks at her and think what she said "Athena!" he looks at the woods ruining faster than he could jumping over logs catching her smell he runs towards it stepping in front of her "its been a few days since you left Athena" he glares down he knew he was far from the pack but wandering out was good for him.he didn't know what to say knowing what mika say "so pups huh mika told me"he looks up and sighs.

kalan
kalan listens "Athena expecting pups mika" but then shadow pushing himself with injuries off towards Athena "yes mam i know well keep Kate in line, darkness get the rouge while i get Kate" she walks over to Kate and throws her on her back and drops Kate down in the healers den with raven please tell Kate to come see me after shes healed oh and raven a rouge is coming she hurt to i can have darkness help out but that up to you well see ya later" she walks in her den laying down exhausted.
darkness
she grabs the rouge "do not worry you'll be in good hands but"she walks in seeing Kate lien there she puts the rouge down she felt bad she looks at the rouge trying to fix her up she sees raven then looking at mika she runs out "mika what did you mean bye shadow and Athena are gardieans"she waits for answer

stealth
pass out
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 am

Athena
She looks down at shadow, "Whatswrong?" SHe walks over to him and licks its cuts, "lets go take you to get you looked ater." She didn't know how to tell him about the pups, they where his and he didn't sound to happy about them. She nuzzles him.

Mika
"They keep a eye on the other packs around here, its higher than fighting ranks. Shadow has proven himself, and I know Athena will calm him down."She looks at her little one , "Athena wasn't sure on how to tell Shadow, witheverything that went on, Shadows pups are coming and she habing just a hard time telling him. " She looks at her "I know you will look after kate I trust you."
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Mon May 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Kaden
──────────────
♦ Hunter♦ Outcast ♦
♦ Place: Borders ♦
♦Tagged: nil ♦
A wolf ran through the forest, her paws picking up fast and soundless. Kaden missed the feel of wind threw her fur, the cold nipping at her nose. It had been awhile since Alpha War had allowed her past pack boundaries, being a mere guard was not what Kaden was best at. Snow snapped at her heels as she flew through the undergrowth, she missed being a rogue sometimes, the freedom that came with that life, but it did not outweigh the cost of constant danger.

The pattering of paws slowed, Kaden lifting her head to the wind. She scented something, another wolf maybe. "Oh no." Kaden said as she looked around, realising that she had completely lost her way from pack borders arriving in another's territory. What Kaden forgot to mention was that another reason why Alpha War never let her leave borders was due to her atrocious sense of direction. If she walked ahead of you, she would end of magically behind.
"Oh no, Lets hope this pack will not take offense to me being in their territory." Kaden sighed. She howled softly, hoping not to alarm anyone and dropped to her belly trying to look as innocent as possible.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Mon May 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Max
He walks near the borders, trying to keep a eye open for anything. He yawns, shaking his fur out, as he stood still for a second. He looks around
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Ivus

Ivus-Uran/outcast beta/wandering/crush: open/tags: open
The rather bulky beta shook his fur out before continuing to wandering around pack territory in hopes of running into another pack member, it didn't matter which one, but he had been rather bored for quite a while merely wandering around and checking the fairly well marked borders. As he padded along, Ivus caught a few scents he recognized causing him to pause and question the origins of these scents. He racked his brain trying to think of what it was about them before feeling himself slip on a patch of mud and plop right into a small puddle.

{ooc. I'm just going to writer Ivus for now, meanwhile I still have Rovel, Yirre, Quelii, Lewry, Baronne, Yespin, Cyvius, and Erriac all open for interactions}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me