π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; 𝒢𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; 𝒢𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

Postby Vlette » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:54 pm

β™‘ L I L L I T H ~ The Majestic and Mysterious Soul β™‘
x _________________________________ x
β™‘ {Fae} β™‘ {Beta} β™‘ {Interest; Secret} β™‘ {location; Jupiter's Den } β™‘ {tag(s); Jupiter} β™‘

Lillith watched as Jupiter approached her, affectionately nuzzling his long nose against the long fur along her cheek, the congratulations from the Alpha surprised her... The gashes along her throat turned sore as she instinctively lowered her head out of respect for the Alpha..
Jupiter.. She spoke softly, her ears twitching as he quickly turned his back to her to go into his den and lie down.. His silvery fur whisking from his tail with each step he took..
Her throat tightened from attempting to talk.. her maw slightly opening as she let out a slight whimper, the pain from her gashes throbbing through her body as she stood there behind him..

Jupiter.. Lillith started again, wobbling after the alpha as he entered his den... her twisted paw held closely to her chest as she stepped in after him.. Worry flashed in her eyes..
Jupiter dear.. a...are you sure that i'm fit for this job.. Lillith stuttered, her voice slowed and quiet as she spoke.. Her body moved in an uncomfortable manner..
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
~β™‘Vletteβ™‘ β™‘Charactersβ™‘ β™‘Deviantartβ™‘ β™‘Toyhouseβ™‘ ~
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
β™‘
β™‘~.Married.~β™‘
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.
β™‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 am

⚜ 1 X I L Y 1 H ⚜
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

xxxage four years
xxxgender female
xxxrank hunter
xxxbreed scotch collie
xxxcrush open
xxxtags Jupiter

Cold and empty light shown down on the earth, the golden wisps of light that broke through the full canopy made the fae’s coat look usual. It highlighted the silver on her pelt as if she were glowing. Whilst heavy and tired brown orbs gaze at nothing lost in deep though. The canine hadn’t slept much and an internal war was being fought. Her limbs were exhausted but her mind raced as if it were never ending. It never seemed to settle. She sighed as her eyes closed and she would unsuccessfully try again to fall into a blissful state on peace. Her limbs relaxed and her body suddenly became heavy, the trees that towered above seemed to disappear and the world became dark. Suddenly images flashed in the dog’s mind and her eyes flashed open. It was no use to sleep now, it wouldn’t happen. Hearing a booming voice in the distance the fae, without thought, rolled to her feet and without command her legs carried her to the howl. The air was chilly, more so now that she was no longer curled in a ball, a small breeze ruffled the silky fur of the dog and she shivered from the cold. it was only autumn but it seemed to be fading quickly. Stars stared down at her from the sky longer than they had in summer and the sun seemed absent nowadays. It blessed the world with its light but no longer did it possess the warmth it once shared. Finally, the trees broke and the clearing was reviled. A thin layer of frost seemed to coat the ground as if it acted like armor with the metal shining brightly in the light. Seeing other dogs already gathered the fae felt uncomfortable. She appeared late to the meeting and feared dogs may be watching her. She pressed on despite the feeling growing like a deadly flower in her chest. Finding a relatively empty spot she took a seat; the ground was freezing against her flanks and she didn’t want to sit but felt as if she had to. The dog known as Axilyah had her ears swiveling on her head in all directions, listening to the conversations of the others hoping no one was talking about her, which she knew to be true, but couldn’t help but feel as if they were. Her focus wavered as the gruff voice of the alpha rang out, he was a powerful dog, with well-defined muscles, a broad chest and erect ears. The alpha was built for pulling heavy sleds and running for hours on end. She, compared to him, was thin and swift, but in a battle, she was not a big help. She was weak and could potently outrun him, but in no way, could she beat him in battle. She suddenly felt small and weak, her head lowered. The alpha spoke of choosing a beta. There was no way Axilyah would be chosen, while she was quick minded and strategic, there were other faes who were much stronger than her. The alpha looked at her but for only a split second, before his eyes rested on the burliest fae in the pack. Lilith. This fighter, Axilyah considered a friend. The dog’s eyes seemed to sparkle and she could tell the dog’s excitement. That was then Axi noticed the wounds on the dog, they were severe, something no deer or rabbit could do. Gashes in the flesh of the dog were deep and were as if they came from a bear. Suddenly the hunter realized what the new beta had done. A frown appeared on the dog’s face. That seemed like a stupid thing to do. Taking on a bear on your own, even with other dogs it was no easy feat and any canine could easily be killed by the huge monsters. Suddenly the fae wondered if making this dog beta was a good idea, she could easily defend any dog in the pack, but Lilith also seemed impulsive. That would be dangerous in many ways for the pack. The thin framed female dared not to question the alpha but she still had her doubts. The meeting was dismissed and Axilyah stood, she wondered if she should hunt, while they now had a bear to feed on, having some prey in reserve may be smart. Now she had to decide. Should she just go off to hunt, or should she tell the alpha where she was going. If she could, they would have been biting her lip while she deliberated in her cranium. Winter was approaching and bears were clearly active, she didn’t want to, but she began to walk towards the alpha. Her legs felt heavy as she walked and her feet trudged along the ground and through the grass. Her ears lied back on her head and her tail hung low along with her head. As she approached she noticed Lilith standing behind the malamute, the bear like dog seemed off balance and her body rocked as if the ground were not solid but made of water. She approached both dogs and nodded at Lilith as if to say good morning. Hearing the beta’s voice, she suddenly felt more awkward than she already was. She walked in on a conversation. She dipped her head in respect. When there was silence the hunter spoke. β€œexcuse me alpha… I’m sorry to bother you but would it be alright with you, if I went on a hunt, nothing big only rabbits and voles.” Her voice was soft and quiet, one could even say meek or feeble. Continuing to feel awkward her weight sifted uncomfortably on her feet as she waited for a response
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 pm

JUPITER
He glanced up to the unsure beta,
his ear flicking, "LIke I said, you'll
do well! You've always done well! "
The alpha looked down to the gash
on her, "Oh, and you better go and
check that out," After he said that,
Jupiter noticed Axilyah approach
and patiently waited for her to
talk, before the dog nodded in hello,
"You don't need to ask Axilyah. Your
rank is Hunter, correct? If you're
a hunter, there's no need to ask
me to hunt,"
he had a twinkle in his eye now,
a smile spreading across his snout.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

⚜ 1 X I L Y 1 H ⚜

xxxage four years
xxxgender female
xxxrank hunter
xxxbreed scotch collie
xxxcrush open
xxxtags open

Felling awkward Axilyah shifted her weight every few seconds. She couldn’t seem to stand or be still. She gazed at the alpha probably a little longer than most dogs would, as she realized she was staring her eyes shot down faster than a bullet. Her tail hung limp as if it were dead prey dangling from a dog’s mouth. She swallowed not knowing what to do. Before there could be a long awkward silence the alpha responded to her question. Her stomach seemed to drop with embarrassment as the alpha said she didn’t need to ask him. Her eyes met his for a moment before staring at something next to him. β€œOh… I’m sorry, I thought I should just be sure you had no hunting or full group plans. I also thought you might want to know where members of you pack went since it is so close to winter.” She immediately regretted saying her last sentence. To her it felt like she came across as matter-of-factly when she didn’t mean to come across that way. She dipped her head once more and began to back up trying to leave the awkward situation. Her turned on her heels when she was several feet away and began to walk off into the forest. Her eyes closed as what she just did played through her head. Thinking about it she thought of herself as being extremely awkward and hated that. She sighed and her feet continued to walk. The tree line was in sight, for some, the shadows that hid in the trees were perceived as scary, hiding darkness and evil. To Axilyah, it provided comfort and a place to hide, to get away from other dogs and to feel safe.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

So Save me (1)

Postby ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 pm

───────────────────────────

β–Ί Gentle pools of sunlight filtered through the forest's canopy. The almost inaudible
            bustle of the crisp water was the only thing that managed to disrupt the silence of the
            forest. This serenity was something that was rare to achieve, especially since pack life
            has been excessively engrossed with this so called Winter crisis. Bane wasn't a dog to be
            influenced effortlessly. In fact, he didn't deem it crucial to whine and moan over some
            feeble mutt's (who has been deceased ages ago) prophecy. It was all a sham. Something
            crucial was needed to alter one's vision upon the topic. It was something touchy to his fellow
            companions as for that issue was a moral to them. Something that manipulated those moronic
            crybaby's minds. Shame. Indeed it was, but what could Bane do? These canids were
            endowed to this belief that the "great ancestors" were the wisest and most important
            mammals ever on Earth. They were nothing but a make-shift huddle of conformists. The
            canid scoffed in disgust as his cranium spun with confusion and annoyance. This wasn't
            the first time this occurred. He questioned his pack frequently. His viewpoint remained
            set in stone. It was impossible for a dog to alter it. They are as fragile as a decrepit hound
            dog. Their mindset fixed upon something so pointless. Sure this so called blizzard could happen.
            But, in Bane's opinion, lingering in the past is for the dependent. Dog's who produce
            their own decision are the strongest mentally and physically. But once again, this is a
            biased opinion that could easily be countered if an opponent chose to refute. Bah! The
            Kangal was carried away once again. It was a continuous habit. Fortunately, for Bane, this
            habit cleansed his frequently overly occupied mind. Bane was due to check in with his
            members. He loathed it. The constant reminder of him being apart of a pack lingered
            upon him like a parasite. There was no escaping this anytime soon unfortunately. The
            Brute's massive cranium darted from his fore paws as his audits captured the distant
            rustle of foliage. The Kangal's onyx whiffer drank in the neighboring scents in hungry
            whafts. Could this be a potential opponent? The colossal masculine jolted to his pillars,
            it was natural instinct. Lowering his cranium to a threatening level. The masculine brased
            himself as he clenched his flaxen tinted ivories. Bane wasn't produced to perform
            defensive strategies. His mindset was set on offence. As the target drew closer, the
            masculine assaulted. Barreling towards his opponent, the canid would attempt to
            bombard his opponent. If his actions were to play in his favor, his orbs would then lock
            upon his opponent and study their features to prepare for further offensive attacks.

Baneβ–Ίβ™‚β–ΊSix yearsβ–ΊKangalβ–ΊAnnoyed>Aggressiveβ–ΊNo interestβ–ΊIn The forestβ–ΊAxilyah
ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:53 pm

⚜ 1 X I L Y 1 H ⚜

xxxage four years
xxxgender female
xxxrank hunter
xxxbreed scotch collie
xxxcrush open
xxxtags Bane

The silence was comforting to the fae, she was alone now in the forest with only her thoughts and no eyes looking at her, watching her moves and making the dog feel awkward. Small prey like mice, rats and weasels darted into nearby bushes as she walked past them. It was early in the season and she decided to let the prey closest to camp live that way when the snow drifts grew like plants then the pack wouldn’t have to travel as far and expend so much energy to hunt. The collie wasn’t paying much attention to what was happening around her as she was still within the boundaries of the territory and close to camp. The walked-on leaves crunching under her dainty paws. A twig snapped. A foot froze in the air as erect ears were on alert. Someone or something was here. Her body intuitively lowered not knowing if it were friend, or foe. Her teeth were slightly bared and her tail curled under her. Ears became flat on a narrow cranium and she waited. Just then a large cream and black colored body came barreling like a truck or a bull out of the trees. Surprised the huntress yipped and jumped back. The brute in front of her was large and imposing. She could lose a fight with him fast, but she might be able to out run him. Her weight lied on her back legs ready to spring and run as fast as possible. The dark leathery nose the raised on her muzzle took in his scent. It was metallic and smoky. Something about it was familiar. Axilyah was still fairly new to the pack and she hadn’t learned all the names yet and she had only seen this dog a few times before this encounter. This was no intruder, this was a member of the pack, she relaxed a little but this dog didn’t seem to recognize her, and he seemed to be searching for weaknesses and he was ready to attack. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Silence continued to envelop the two bodies.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:22 pm

β™‘ L I L L I T H ~ The Majestic and Mysterious Soul β™‘
β™‘ {Fae} β™‘ {Beta} β™‘ {Interest; Secret} β™‘ {location; Jupiter's Den } β™‘ {tag(s); Jupiter} β™‘

Lillith watched from the corner of her silvery eye, Axilyah quickly shuffled past her and budged in to the beta and leaders conversation so rudely to ask if she could go out to hunt.. A glisten of annoyance flashed in her eyes..
Does she not see the massive bear in the middle of camp.. Does she not see the pain I am in.. does this greedy fae not see the bites.. the agony I am in just to thrive in the pack.. What a feeble-minded wolf.. The excuses to talk to a higher up to make her look more useful than she already is... pathetic.. Lillith thought, her eyes narrowing as her tail curled against her back, hiding a large bite over the back of her spine..

She watched as Jupiter waved her away quickly, seeing how strange her question was to hunt as she was a hunter... Yet there was no need to hunt...

Lillith sighed, lowering her head as Axilyah scampered away with her tail between her legs.. The fae looked back up to Jupiter, her eyes tired and fully of sorrow..
Jupiter.. Am I invisible?.. The pack has not even acknowledged the large bear I had conquered.. How will I be a good beta when I do good for the pack and yet they go around me as if I am a downed tree stump.. She whispered.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
~β™‘Vletteβ™‘ β™‘Charactersβ™‘ β™‘Deviantartβ™‘ β™‘Toyhouseβ™‘ ~
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
β™‘
β™‘~.Married.~β™‘
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.
β™‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

JUPITER
As his beta said this next sentence, his
optics shifted to the grass. He stood up
and licked her, saying, "Darling, don't
worry. We all respect you for everything
you do. We'll always see you. You're not
invisible- you're not a ghost. You're the
best beta the pack has seen. I respect
you more than anyone else. I don't know
if that made you feel any better, but I
hope i t did."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A familiar face (2)

Postby ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:48 pm

β–Ί A merle flash was all the masculine's orbs managed to grasp. There, in the center
            of the forest, stood the pair a few paw steps apart. His cranium gradually ascended
            from it's threatening level. The damsel that was displayed before him appeared to
            be bijou frame wise and extremely attractive. Whom she was to him, was a mere
            acquaintance, possibly a "mutt" who he defined as idiotic as the other members.
            But! That only depended upon the fact of her believing or disbelieving in the sacred
            prophecy. As Bane's mind pondered on, the stillness grew. While the stillness increased
            so did the unpleasant awkwardness. His glare softened into a relaxed gaze. His whiffer
            softly twitched to and fro to gather this vixen's aroma. Small girl for such a big forest
            eh?
            he teased, his gullet rumbling from his fathomless mono-toned accent. He
            only stated this to avail himself from the awkwardness. As his words filtered out, his
            body ascended to it's natural level. Though she was a stranger to this male, Bane
            could decipher where their advantages and disadvantages lay. In contrast, Bane was
            superior with strength whilst inferior with agility and speed, vice versa for the vixen.
            The tension was quite alarming due to the fact that he almost assaulted an innocent
            pack member. Once again, he attempted to avail himself from the situation by placing
            his rear upon the terrain inferior to him. He attempted to deem himself a non-potential
            threat. Why are you out here alone anyways? he questioned with a tilt of his massive
            cranium. The masculine couldn't help himself but to admire the beauty of this female.
            Sure, he was not developing feelings as for he never encountered her before, but
            it couldn't harm to look. She was fairly new after all, a cute dog indeed.

Baneβ–Ίβ™‚β–ΊSix yearsβ–ΊKangalβ–ΊCalmβ–ΊNo interestβ–ΊIn The forestβ–ΊAxilyah
ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 pm

⚜ 1 X I L Y 1 H ⚜

xxxage four years
xxxgender female
xxxrank hunter
xxxbreed scotch collie
xxxcrush open
xxxtags Bane

Suddenly it hit her who this brute was, his name was Bane, he was one of many bulky fighters in the makeshift pack. She had her delicate cranium turned to the side slightly as if to listen for other dogs that may potently be hiding nearby. The dark chocolate orbs that saw the world for her watched him carefully, while she didn’t deem him as a threat she was still cautious. The male who Axilyah believed to be bane was relaxed, he seemed to be lost in thought but his eyes looked as if they scrounged the tree line for something, anything really. Not knowing how to react well, in a situation similar to this one she relaxed and gazed at the male not sure what to do. His own orbs seemed to study her dainty frame but said nothing. After several tense and awkward moments, the silence was broke by the male trying to create conversation, unsuccessful, trying nevertheless. The deep voice that seemed to boom even in a regular tone seemed to poke fun at the fae being fragile and alone. She felt exposed, no tree nor bush could hide her and that caused and uneasy anxiety to cloud her mind and silence her maw. Her eyes only gazed at nothingness on the ground and as she finally mustered some words, β€œI can take care of myself,” her voice seemed to trail off in the end but the melodic voice stayed calm. Her mind thought of several more things to say but the invisible hand over her mouth kept her rubbery lips from even parting. Realizing she was staring at the ground the orbs were ripped from their comfortable spots like weeds, and forced to go elsewhere. The eyes of the fae landed on the face of the brute. Rich optics of the collie had never been able to study the male this close nor long before. Thoughts darted in and out of her mind like shooting stars in a midnight sky, only a few crashed down to the planet that was the chaotic mind of the hunter, this male had made it pretty clear he believed in no prophecy, while Axilyah didn’t really believe in it either she never spoke about it, not wanting to be any more of an outcast than she already was. Shoot… she realized she was staring and her eyes darted away from the hard face of Bane. The brute spoke again this time of why she was out by herself. Why did he care? He was probably trying to make conversation with her. β€œI’m going on a hunt.” She said softly. The male in front of her wasn’t bad looking. He was strong and didn’t seem as rude as he she heard he was at least, one on one. Despite this fact she didn’t make much eye contact with the male
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me