➸ We, the lost dogs V.2 || new and accepting || dog rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➸ We, the lost dogs V.2 || new and accepting || dog rp

Postby baby; » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 am

──── L A R K E
( age - three ) (golden retriever) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged: - ) (boop)

she walked around the grounds sniffing at new scents and animal tracks making sure no intruders were around or near
the pack, enjoying the somewhat warm morning sun hitting her blonde coat, a small rumble escaped her belly and she
felt famished, she had been awake most of the night restless with nightmares of being alone again after all she had lived
a privileged life as a pup and was surrounded by humans ninety-percent of the time, she passed Clyde and Rae and simply
just wagged her tail at the two, with nothing to do she scavenged for food around the area, eventually finding a trashcan
that smelt like heaven "jackpot" she beamed and knocking it over, it had some leftovers and a few fast food throwouts that
she nibbled at, and immediately scoffed down, she hadn't had a full meal in ages and this was like having a tennis ball thrown for her
she sniffed around the trash some more and ate whatever food she had found in the rubble of garbage.
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toodee » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:37 pm

xxx-cade-xxx
cade stretched out, yawning and watching the clouds shift quickly throughout the sky. his white pelt covered in dust and dirt from the restless night of sleep. his tail swayed as he trotted towards the stream, it looked sunny but he sensed rain to come. cade's pink tongue lolled out the left side of his mouth, his nose twitching from all the scents. cade arrived at the stream, slowly walking into the cool water, it wasn't deep, just perfect in cade's eyes. he let out a short breath before rolling his back in the water, cooling him down quickly before standing back up and shaking off the water. today seemed like it would be a good day, a calm day, he hoped dearly it would be one of those days.

||| Layla |||
layla had been awake for hours, in fact she hadn't slept much. she licked at her muzzle before shifting her weight over to her other side as she lay against the rocky ground. her heartbeat was soft as she lay there in the quiet. such a calm day...

xxx|archer|xxx
archer had dreamed of his owner again, he missed him dearly. he hoped everyday he would return and everything would go back to normal. he knew someday he would be back in his warm home laying on the couch with his owner. he just knew it would happen no matter what any of the other dogs would say. his tail wagged just thinking of being back home, his tags sat against his chest, he had noticed a small tear on the collar. hopefully it wouldn't break, archer didn't know how his owner would be able to find him if he didn't have his collar.
xx
█████

coded by
storm

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
━━━━━━
━━━━━━
ahhhh
furrypaws
dog rp
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU'RE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2D - she/her - friendly
gorillaz - the neighbourhood
childish gambino - drake
indie music - rap
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shane dawson - cowchop
immortalhd - uberhaxornova
elijha and christine - mytoecold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey there! i am 2D,
i am currently looking for
one x one roleplays
i am very friendly and am
always looking to chat!
pm me any time c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WORLD

words here words here words
current mood;
tired & excited
current song;
sweatpants - childish gambino

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BUT ' YOU'RE
━━ NOT ━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░ALONEx IN░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
toodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dakoda » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

↨ escou ↨

the large male lay in the tall grass, his dense fur damp from the morning dew. He lifted his head slightly to the sky, noticing the sun was being blocked out by a small cloud in the sky. He grunted and lay his head back onto the surface, shifting his position while doing so. he glanced at the rest of the pack, which, from his angle, was barely visible, although he saw many moving bodies and the sound of paws tapping the damp floor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me