↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [open!]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 4:56 am

accepted! we need more people before we can start though. ]

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Mon May 16, 2016 5:07 am

alright, understandable ^^
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon May 16, 2016 5:13 am

WIP
Otis

basic information
name ➳ Otis
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ 7 years
breed ➳ American Foxhound

digging deeper
personality ➳ Otis is quiet and gentle for a brute. He is fairly laid back and easy going and is extremely loyal.
history ➳ Otis was a farm dog and hunting hound. The barn caught on fire and in an attempt to escape, he and another farm dog Cooper ran an escape but Otiss mate and pups were killed. The farm was rebuilt and he resides there still.
romanticism ➳ Hetero
sexuality ➳ straight

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ Duchess (killed in the fire along with his 2 month old son)

kin
mother ➳ Lady
father ➳ Oswald
siblings ➳ none
pups ➳ Tuck (killed in fire)

other
theme song ➳ NA
other ➳
[/center]

Sadie

basic information
name ➳ Sadie
gender ➳ Female
age ➳ 4yrs.
breed ➳ Boxer

digging deeper
personality ➳ Sadie is outgoing, energetic, playful, clumsy, and often getting in the way and making mistakes
history ➳ A normal family dog, she was lost as a pup and taken into the pound. She was then adopted by a loving family who took care of her .
romanticism ➳ Heter
sexuality ➳ Straight

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ NA

kin
mother ➳ Annie
father ➳ Unknown
siblings ➳ Ralph (unknown whereabouts)
pups ➳ None

other
theme song ➳ NA
other ➳

Autumn

basic information
name ➳ Autumn
gender ➳ Female
age ➳ 5 yrs
breed ➳ Collie mix

digging deeper
personality ➳ Quiet, shy, aggresive, nervous, flighty, scarred
history ➳ Abused as a pup and thrown out into the wild, her mother, father, and siblings killed. She has no hinge and runs around the town. The people here know her and will leave for and water outside for her.
romanticism [b] heterosexual
[b]sexuality ➳
Straight

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ NA

kin
mother ➳ Delilah
father ➳ August
siblings ➳ Spring, Summer, April
pups ➳ None

other
theme song ➳ NA
other ➳

Cooper

basic information
name ➳ Cooper
gender ➳ male
age ➳ 5
breed ➳Bluetick coonhound

digging deeper
personality ➳ Agressive, bold, cocky, not easy to make friends with at first
history ➳ See Otis
romanticism ➳ Hetero
sexuality ➳ Hetero

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ NA

kin
mother ➳ Julie
father ➳ Copper
siblings ➳ None
pups ➳ None

other
theme song ➳ NA
other ➳
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Sephia the Smol Vallhund] [Cipher the Boig Cur]

Postby monta, » Mon May 16, 2016 5:50 am

Sephia

basic information
name ➳ Sephia
gender ➳ Female
age ➳ 3 Years
breed ➳ Swedish Vallhund

digging deeper
personality ➳ Sephia is a very happy-go-lucky type of dog. She tends to be very young-hearted and enjoys the simpler things in life; but because of her overly optimistic and pup-like nature, she can unknowingly be annoying. Despite her short stature, she likes to be in control of things and doesn't like when things do not go her way, which can make her seem very domineering when she lets this show. Though because of her short stature, she often lets others take power over her and lets them make her decisions, no matter her own opinion.
history ➳ Sephia has lived with humans her entire life as a lap dog and rarely ventures outside of her fenced-in yard.
romanticism ➳ Panromantic
sexuality ➳ Demisexual

lovelife
crush ➳ None Currently [Feel free to PM me]
mate ➳ None Currently
past mates ➳ None

kin
mother ➳ Unknown
father ➳ Unkown
siblings ➳ Seena, Living
pups ➳ None Currently

other
theme song ➳ Everything's Alright, from "To The Moon"
other ➳

Cipher

basic information
name ➳ Cipher
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ 4 Years
breed ➳ Catahoula Cur

digging deeper
personality ➳ Cipher is a very odd dog, to say the least. He tends to wander aimlessly and can seem lost in thought at times, and often forgets major events. He is very slow when it comes to understanding things and was never a good or fast learner. Due to his history, he is very alert and can react to changes in the environment or situation in the blink of an eye, making him a very good hunter, though it is very hard to know what he is thinking and he works best alone because of this.
history ➳ Cipher was a skilled hunting hound and was known by his owners as "#7", and was only given a name after being sold to a family where he still lives. He is often allowed out of the house and allowed to wander the town at his own will.
romanticism ➳ Heteroromantic
sexuality ➳ Heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ None Currently [Feel free to PM me]
mate ➳ None
past mates ➳ None

kin
mother ➳ Salle|Living
father ➳ Baia|Deceased
siblings ➳ Unknown
pups ➳ None Currently

other
theme song ➳ Anti-Gravity by RUNAGROUND
other ➳
Last edited by monta, on Mon May 16, 2016 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Mon May 16, 2016 6:52 am

Coda

basic information
name ➳ coda [ko-duh]
gender ➳ male
age ➳ three
breed ➳ red australian shepherd

digging deeper
personality ➳ coda is a clever dog who is always looking to have a little fun. he is playful and usually speaks before he thinks. coda has a big heart and loves new 'friends.' he is too nice and honest for his own good. coda can also be a bit stand-off ish and gets jealous often. he can be emotionally hurt very easily. even a simple 'no' can make him feel bad about himself. coda hates fighting and is overall a very nice dog.
history ➳ coda lived a happy life with a family of four. they loved him dearly. one day, they left for vacation and never returned. coda found a way out of the house and is convinced they are still alive.
romanticism ➳ Heterosexual
sexuality ➳ Heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ heather
mate ➳ nope
past mates ➳ nope

kin
mother ➳ x [deceased]
father ➳ x [deceased]
siblings ➳ sister, brother, both unknown where-abouts.
pups ➳ none

other
theme song ➳ victorious;; p!atd
other ➳ nope c;

Brooke

basic information
name ➳ Brooke [bru-k]
gender ➳ female
age ➳ three and a half [3.5]
breed ➳ husky & austrailian shepherd mix

digging deeper
personality ➳ brooke is clever and sly. she has a lot of secrets that she'd rather not share. brooke is a very active dog who is an extrovert. brooke is too brave for her own good. she is rather curious and is often found gazing at the beautiful sky. brooke loves to swim and looks at things out of the box. she has trusting issues, but isn't afraid to speak her mind. brooke has been through quite a few fights with other dogs. she is bold and doesn't let her aggression control her.
history ➳ brooke grew up with her birth family in the pound. one by one, her siblings got adopted. her parents died of an unknown illness. one day, the pound wanted to put her to asleep. she escaped and has been living on her own ever since then.
romanticism ➳ heterosexual
sexuality ➳ heterosexual

lovelife
crush ➳ none [pm me]
mate ➳ nope
past mates ➳ nuh-uh

kin
mother ➳ x
father ➳ x
siblings ➳ xxx
pups ➳ none

other
theme song ➳ i write sins not tragedies;; p!atd
other ➳ none
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 7:31 pm

everyone's accepted! sorry for taking so long. we can start! ]

heather
tags; none

Heather awoke to the sound of her owner's pups running down the stairs. She got up and stretched, yawning. She wagged her tail as one of the pups scratched behind her ear; she noticed they were wearing the bags on their backs, so they were going to what the humans called school. She passed by her owner and whined at the sliding door at the back of their home, itching to get out for a run. The human smiled at her and opened it, and she bolted.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon May 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Breed: Swedish Vallhund
Tags: Open

xSephia sat in her fenced-off yard, staring up at the ball in her Owner's hand with great interest, letting
xout a bark as if ordering them to just throw it, and Owner happily obliged, launching the ball across
xthe yard, only to have the short-legged dog hobble after it. Upon reaching where the toy lay in the grass,
xshe picked up the small blue ball, loitering for a moment to glance around the yard, at the tree, the hole in
xthe fence, the gate, before hearing her name called by Owner, she lobbed over, the ball still in her maw
xas she made her way back to the human, staring up at them and allowing the ball to fall out of her mouth;
xOwner shrunk themselves down to her level before gently patting along her back and saying something
xthat Sephia did not understand before Owner stood and walked off, into the house. She whined for a moment
xas she stared off in the direction Owner had went before trotting up to the closed screen door, whining and
xbarking, not wanting to be left alone in the yard.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Breed: Catahoula Cur
Tags: Open

xCipher sat outside Owner's pup's door, clawing at the corner of it before it slid open slowly, and the slender
xmerle dog spent no time slipping through the half-open door and leaping onto their bed, letting out a loud
xbark before clawing at their coverings, digging through them and nudging them out of the way. He let out
xanother loud bark as he leapt off of the bed, sitting beside their bag that was stuffed to the brim with
xrandom items. Owner's pup sat up before letting out a low groan and standing, stretching as they made
xtheir way over to where Cipher sat, scratching his neck right above the collar. Owner's pup let out another
xgroan as they looked to the circle with numbers on the wall, and they quickly changed before running out
xof the room, bag in hand and Cipher trailing them before they went out the door, holding the door open
xfor Cipher to go outside, and Cipher happily obliged, trotting out the door before running after Owner's pup
xas they ran to the yellow machine stop, and upon Owner's pup reaching the bench, he jumped on the wooden
xbars connected by metal, sitting. Eventually, Owner's pup got on the yellow machine, leaving Cipher on the
xbench, where he stayed, lowering himself into a laying position, closing his eyes and lightly dozing in the
xmorning sunlight.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 am

V i v i a n
♦ | female | 3 years | belgian malinois | tagged; open | ♦

She lay comfortably in her dog bed, eyes shut in tranquility as she heard the noise of footsteps upstairs. Perking her head up, she became attentive, lolling her tongue out happily when she saw her beloved human coming down the stairs. wagging her tail, Vivian would stand up, shaking her pelt of any useless fur off and onto the bed. Her human walked over, patting her gently on the head before moving toward the kitchen. She sat patiently, knowing the person would be back with food. Hesitantly, she glanced at her food bowl, which was right beside her bed along with the water bowl.

W e s l e y
♦ | male | 5 years | karelian bear dog | tagged; open | ♦

The muscular masculine seated himself on his rump, eyes darting around the neighborhood. The backyard allowed him to take off at any time, but he restricted himself from doing so since he was so loyal and trusting of his family. When one of the shorter humans came outside, he fought to not flatten his ears in annoyance as it came up to him and made loud, obnoxious noises. Instead, he wagged his tail, yipping playfully at it as it approached him with it's arms spread wide.
Last edited by Kino on Tue May 17, 2016 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. how you gonna leave me right in the middle of a memory? .

Postby rogan » Tue May 17, 2016 1:37 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
personality here
personality here
personality here
personality here
personality here
personality here
personality here

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

name ;; kiefer
byname ;; commonly known as pine