This Island- a dog rp (open and accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: This Island- a dog rp (open and accepting)

Postby cindy moon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04 pm

My name is Simiko.
I am two.
I am a fae.
And I am smart, friendly, and kind.
I am a mutt breed, have Siberian husky.
I am a local.

My name is Jett.
I am three.
I am a brute.
I am smart, tough, strong, and nice.
I am a doberman pincher
I am a local.

Love this island
inactive — on site rarely
cindy moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:13 pm

(Marking)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔
xxxx C A N 'T
xxxhello everyone my name is
xxxiceland you may know me
xxxas aussiebear. I love to rp
xxxand am up for just about any
xxxplot also i love to chat just
xxxpm me!
xxxImageImage Image
xxx Image

xxxxImage
xxImage
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*~ Dashy ~*~ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Name :: Kimber
Breed :: German Shepherd // Husky mix
((Image belongs to rightful owner))
Rankins :: Local Stray
Dislikes :: Other males that invade his territory and but into business that doesn't involve them
History :: WIP
Crush :: Open
Mate :: Open
Pups :: Not Yet
Family :: His brother Jacoby ((Ja-co-BEE)) who went missing two and a half years ago.

Name :: Jewel
Breed :: Border Collie
Ranking :: Visitor
Likes :: Relaxing in the sun and chasing rabbits back home.
Dislikes :: Cocky males and ignorant females
Pups :: None Yet
Family :: Her humans, Mikayla and Jake.

Name :: Tusky
Breed :: Rhodesian Ridge Back // Pit Bull mix
Ranking : Locally owned.
Likes :: He loves the island; he was born here and he enjoys exploring the many caves and hidden oases of the island.
Dislikes :: Bullies that pick on his little sister.
Family :: His little sister, Maxine

Name :: Maxine
Breed :: Rhodesian Ridgeback // Chow Mix
Ranking :: Locally owned
Likes :: She enjoys playing in the water of the many beaches and chasing birds on the shore.
Dislikes :: When her brother treats her like a pup when she's old enough to have a mate
Family :: Her brother, Tusky
Last edited by ~*~ Dashy ~*~ on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
~*~ Dashy ~*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worldwideskywriter » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm

It's like I'm letting one of my rules slide or something :lol: I'm going to change the one rule about the ammout of dogs you can have from 2 to 4

and ok)
worldwideskywriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 pm

╔════════╗

name: Moon.
breed: borzoi
fur: long white plush
body: tall, thin
eyes: blue
good: strong, kind
best: determined
bad: impulsive
worst: stubborn
siblings: open
crush: open

╚════════╝

This is who I am

Moon is a kind gentle dog who will stand up for another dog. She loves to adventure and will wander off when she has the chance. She is protective over her pack mates and a little shy to new comers. She does have different personalities at times and acts differently with different moods. When she is angry she will go into the forest to blow off stream and say things she did not mean. When she is happy she will go and be her happy friendly self. While she hunts she is very concentrated and stubborn. When sad she likes to be left alone and not bothered.

My past

As a pup moon lived in the streets of Russia. She learned how to survive in the city and the cold before being captured and smuggled here illegally. Moon escaped but only barely, she has scars that are not very visible on her flanks from jumping fences and a couple hidden scars on her side's. She lived on these new streets not knowing how these streets work they were so different compared to Russia's streets. Moon Adatped to the streets but decided to move to the forest, to join a pack, to not be alone.

╔════════╗

name: Anartica
breed: rough collie
fur: long plush,
body: thin
eyes: blue
good: creative
best: willingness
bad: shy
worst: quietness

╚════════╝

This is who I am

Anartica is gentle and shy, she likes to walk alone if the forest and sit wanting what is around her. She loves to be alone and howl and she is a great Hunter. The forest is were she is most at peace and once she is at peace so can do so much. She is not the best fighter but she will fight if she has to. Antarctica she is a relatively happy dog who is talkative once you get to know her.

My past

As a pup Antarctica was the only girl with 2 older bigger brothers. They never let her play and was always alone. She never really had someone to talk to besides her mother and when her mother was caught by the dog catchers she was devastated and stoped talking. She bothers did not not notice her quietness and she always waited by he mother's den for her to come back. Eventually she gave up and lived alone is the forest doing nothing but survive. She never talked except for the Times when she talked to herself for comfort and found this pack where she lives now, still quite and rarely talks. Moon

╔════════╗

name: shep
breed: Germen shepherd
Aussie mix

fur: long blue
Merle soft

body: big, muscular
eyes: blue and brown
good: strong
best: cleverness
bad: sarcasm
worst: joking

╚════════╝

This is who I am

Shep is protective, talkative and kind. He is not very good at sarcasm and joking. He doesn't like to be alone and is flirty. He can be timid at times but in a hunt or fight he will put in his all. He is okay with reading others body language and respects ranks higher than his. When an very Shep likes to blow off steam by running and hunting. When sad he lies in his den and watches the forest. When happy he loves to be around other dogs and is talkative around others.

My past

As a pup Shep lives in the streets of the city, learning how to survive and beg for food. He loved in alleys with his mother who was an Australian shepherd and dad who was a German shepherd. They lived from place to place escaping traps but little by little his siblings were caught until he was the only one left. His mother and father decided to live in the forest and he had to lean everything about survival all over again. Eventually he leaned touring and when he was old enough he left his mother and father to live on his own, he lived well alone but he hated not having someone to talk to. He found this pack and loves it having someone to talk to all the time and he loves his new life.

╔════════╗

name: Kimo
breed: Caucasian
overchark

fur: thick, Brown, warm
body: huge, muscular
eyes: brown
good: Protective
best: willingness
bad: demanding
at times

worst: stubborn
siblings:open

╚════════╝

This is who I am

Kimo is very protective and a gentle giant with his pack mates. He will protect a pup will his life and will not give up. He knows how to fight a s is great at it. He likes to snuggle and loves to play with pups. He is a dog how loves to play and sometimes forgets his own strength. H removes to play with pups and is very patient. He lives to sit and watch everything from a high place is and not afraid of death. When an very he will leave immediately so he won't hurt anyone and beats himself up when he does and it is one of his pack mates. When happy he loves to play and talk with others and notices the small things in life.

My past

Kimo lived in this beautiful forest from a very young pup, he got sepertaed from his mother at a young age and leaned how to do a lot of things, hunt, fight, scavenge and swim. He was best at fighting and has practiced how. He watched dogs fight as a pup when he would hide in bushes and leaned from them. Kimo never gave up and when he failed he tried again and again. He was a pup with no home no family and always searched but never found them. He would cry and howl for them never getting a reply and gave up. He found the pack and now lives here as another dog, another individual.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔
xxxx C A N 'T
xxxhello everyone my name is
xxxiceland you may know me
xxxas aussiebear. I love to rp
xxxand am up for just about any
xxxplot also i love to chat just
xxxpm me!
xxxImageImage Image
xxx Image

xxxxImage
xxImage
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worldwideskywriter » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:40 pm

(accepted :D I'll add everyone to the first page when I get on the computer. We can start when a few more people and possibly a "visitor" dog join)
worldwideskywriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby; » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Carsten-
Casten is a very curios Female and enjoys male company over female {trust problems} she will Clash and fight with anyone to similer and will leave a pack if she feels threatened she is blind in her right eye and often gets teased. Carsten Is a energetic girl and can be shy or to enthusiastic and often embarrasses herself she cant stand Visitors she can be very Over-protective and dose not like Prancing around like a little princess for people

PERSONAL DETAILS

Carsten is of a young age and still has puppy in her veins also known as a 2year old she has had a rough life so far being born a visitor and left a stray to once have a life and then throw it all away is hard but not losing that was hard losing her family her best friend was even harder but sometimes they don't want you any more, Carsten is a Australian shepherd with many features of there natural Beauty

LOVES✔️ AND DISLIKES✖️
✖️VISITORS
✖️ DOGS TO SIMILAR
✔️ PUPS
✔️FOOD

CREDS TO THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE
Last edited by baby; on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worldwideskywriter » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Ok so far... but there are no packs...)
worldwideskywriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me