[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby eventer » Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 pm

name... trinity
age... three years
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... juniper, masie
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

golden brown eyes surveyed her surroundings, her pups huddled together sleeping after playing for the last few hours. The black border collie had hunted two rats, three mice and a rabbit today and it had been more than enough to feed herself and her young. Her pups mostly on meat now, only nursed when absolutely necessary, and so trinity was beginning to dry up. She eyed the size difference between the two pups, masie almost twice the size of junie. Trinity had adopted masie upon reaching the island, she was dumped freshly about to give birth and when she found a place that seemed suitable, she noticed a large shadow, a Great Dane female had died giving birth, she could see two small figures, one sat beside her hind leg, the other still remained stuck. In her emotional state and her behaviour making her maternal, trinity immediately grabbed the small pup that seemed to move as she got closer and ran off somewhere… better, to deal with her labours. While in heavy labour she managed to clean up the small pup and began nursing her while she birthed a single female. Luckily for trinity, this meant raising such a large dog beside her own pup, would not hinder her ability to do so.

Her half flopped ear twitched and she listened to her surroundings before she continued to rip at the rabbits hip, biting off part of its leg and chewing on the bone as she swallowed.

name... juniper
age... three months
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... playful
tags... trinity, masie, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

playing with masie (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)

name... masie
age... three months
gender... female
breed... great dane
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... trinity, juniper, open
. M . A . I . S . I . E .

playing with juniper (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[Posting again so we can get these guys to the spot Kristine wants them at.]

Riann- m- homorom (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one listened to what the other was saying. The blue and brown eyed dog nodded then winced...and whimpered a bit. Shaking it off, metaphorically anyway, he smiled a canine smile. "I...yes, we um...talked about us both liking each other." He said this then stopped speaking, letting the other continue to speak. He felt his heart beating faster at the next words to come from the other male. He suddenly felt warm and said "I...Yes, i...would love to be your mate," and felt his tail begin to wag a bit.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swim, run, hunt- Tags: Snow, Ash and Misty

The red and white she dog shook her head as she looked at Snow. She said "Its good for the pups though," then sat down even so. She looked around at the rest of the dogs, as some of them began making their way over. "We're in for a ride...or Quinn is, because I don't know if Riann is okay."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Welwick and others, Catherine and River

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed a bit and shook her head...She looked around a moment, and saw River and Catherine. She barked "Catherine, over here!" and hoped she heard her. She then barked "River, you too!" and waited to see if either responded.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony, Eira, Lillian

The amber eyed white lab nodded as Ebony told them to come along. This was after the adult dog was finished speaking to Lillian. He was relieved to see her, saying "I'm glad your mom is okay, Flare." He then looked to where she'd seen some dry ground at. He said "Ah, yeah...that should be a good place, it looks like its where Kristine wanted us to go. Like...its within that area she was calling us to."

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other. He saw Kristine going over to where Ink and Zane were going. "Well, Kristine has gone to help Ink and Zane, so...who should we help?" he asked. He saw most of them in pairs or groups, saying "Hmm...Maybe we should just head over to the others now. It looks like everyone is in pairs helping each other, or even groups."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku; Kairos and Ivory

The brown eyed red mix looked around, and continued to trot along. she soon began to run, and after a bit she saw the two ahead. "hey! I'm over here!" she called again, running for a bit then slowing. She now just trotted, heading for the two of them now and feeling relief.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male looked up to see Lillian. He nodded as he looked at her, relieved to see she'd made it back. He said "Of course I wouldn't leave them behind," and looked at her. He said "I'm just glad you were able to make it back." He smiled a canine smile, as she walked over and spoke to her daughter. He then looked around, sighing a bit and saying "Come on...Kristine wanted us at a certain spot."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos; Jessie

The pretty fluffy white she dog nodded as she looked at the male. She looked around, saying "I...think its coming from over there," and looked in a direction. She began to walk, but stopped after a bit. she still wasn't sure...but after a bit she heard another call. There Jessie was, close enough now for them to see her, and she was still approaching. "Ah! There she is," she said, and waited for the other to reach them.

(sorry to rush this but we need to move them)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 025 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 10, 2024 5:44 pm

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Zane & Ink, everyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She glanced over at Zane to make sure he was still coherent and balanced enough to walk. Either way, Kristine supported him on one side and Ink held up the other side of him. Soon enough, they came to the flat clearing that she had deemed a temporary safe place. With relief, she saw that everyone else had made it to safety, some with minor scrapes and some with serious injuries. "I'm glad to see you all here, safe and sound as much as I can say. I'm so sorry we ran into trouble so early in our journey... and I'm sad to say this won't be the last we'll see," Kris intoned.

She inhaled deeply, her dark brown eyes gazing at everyone individually with a small smile on her maw. "But trust me when I say that the home we will find will make all of this trouble and all of this hurt worth it in the end."

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
His ears felt warm, slightly bashful but mostly overjoyed. "I'm so happy to hear you say that. You don't know how long I've been waiting," Thomas whispered softly. He felt the soft pats of Riann's tail wagging against his flank as he continued to carry him. Within a few more paces, they made it to the safe place on the small mountains where everyone else stood waiting. Tommy turned his head at Kristine's brief speech, bowing his head at her ominous yet uprising words. "Riann, I think... I think our journey is just the beginning to something beautiful, and us becoming mates proves this."

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Casper & Charlotte
To his shock, he found that Casper had fallen unconscious, raising bells of alarm. "Here, Charlotte, let me help you. Let's take him to safety," Atilla urged. He hoped that one of the curers would be able to wake him and possibly treat him. The Pitbull carried Casper on one side and padded beside Charlotte as they walked up to safety. Once there, he listened to Kristine's words and nodded stiffly and curtly. Atilla allowed the officer to slip from his back, gently letting him fall to the rocky ground. "I hope he'll be okay..."

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Ebony
She craned her neck to look at the dogs that were speaking to her, but it caused too much pain. Freya let her head fall back down, resting it against both Flare and Welwick as they dutifully continued to carry her. "I'll always be in debt to you guys," she promised with a weary murmur.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 pm

Riann- m- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- swim and run- deaf in one ear- homoromantic (fixed)- mate: Thomas has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one let out a small breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Whether from pain or baited breath or both. The blue and brown eyed dog yipped a giggle, and his tail continued to wag. He lifted his head to look at the others, though soon winced again. His head wasn't hurt but his neck or upper back area definitely was. He smiled a canine smile, saying "Yes... and I hope we have many more beautiful moments."

Jessel- f- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- swim, run, hunt- bi- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika, Edge- Tags: Snow, Ash and Misty

The red and white she dog shook her head as she looked at Snow. She said "Its good for the pups though," then sat down even so. She looked around at the rest of the dogs, as some of them began making their way over. "We're in for a ride...or Quinn is, because I don't know if Riann is okay."

-Leika goes here (red and black)-

-Edge goes here (red and white with black ears and tail tip)-

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- pups: too young- Tags: Welwick and others, Catherine and River

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed a bit and shook her head...She looked around a moment, and saw River and Catherine. She barked "Catherine, over here!" and hoped she heard her. She then barked "River, you too!" and waited to see if either responded.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Lab- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Ebony, Eira, Lillian

The amber eyed white lab smiled a canine smile as he looked at Freya. He then shook his head a bit, saying "No...no," and glancing around. "You don't need to be in debt to us.." he said, then wagged his tail. "Just knowing you're safe and will get healed and be beside us again is enough thanks."

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded to the other. He saw Kristine going over to where Ink and Zane were going. "Well, Kristine has gone to help Ink and Zane, so...who should we help?" he asked. He saw most of them in pairs or groups, saying "Hmm...Maybe we should just head over to the others now. It looks like everyone is in pairs helping each other, or even groups."

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku; Kairos and Ivory

The brown eyed red mix looked around, and continued to trot along. she soon began to run, and after a bit she saw the two ahead. "hey! I'm over here!" she called again, running for a bit then slowing. She now just trotted, heading for the two of them now and feeling relief.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Flare and others

The fluffy dark furred blue and brown eyed male looked up to see Lillian. He nodded as he looked at her, relieved to see she'd made it back. He said "Of course I wouldn't leave them behind," and looked at her. He said "I'm just glad you were able to make it back." He smiled a canine smile, as she walked over and spoke to her daughter. He then looked around, sighing a bit and saying "Come on...Kristine wanted us at a certain spot."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- trainee: Catherine- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- related to Ebony, either siblings or cousins- Tags: Kairos; Jessie

The pretty fluffy white she dog nodded as she looked at the male. She looked around, saying "I...think its coming from over there," and looked in a direction. She began to walk, but stopped after a bit. she still wasn't sure...but after a bit she heard another call. There Jessie was, close enough now for them to see her, and she was still approaching. "Ah! There she is," she said, and waited for the other to reach them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me