The Herd Of Freedom [Horse Role Play] Temporarily CLOSED

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The Herd Of Freedom [Horse Role Play] Temporarily CLOSED

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:54 pm

Prologue

There was a foal, who was born in captivity with his mother.
This foal's mother used to fill his head with wonderful stories of the wild. He was so intrigued in these stories, he started wishing and hoping and dreaming if he'd ever be in the wild to experience all these adventures his mom has gone through. This foal started asking his mom "When will we be in the wild momma? when is it my turn?" the mother looked at her foal with solum eyes. Realizing she will never get to see her foal frolic through the fields of nature, she will never get to see him grow into a beautiful stallion. Get his own herd and be a leader, most of all, she will never see her foal again. "We will soon be my foal, we will soon. I promise, we'll be together, always" the mother reassured the foal, not to make him worry.

One night as the foal and his mother were sleeping, there was a loud BANG!. Woke up both the foal and his mother, the mother knew right away what was happening. "Quickly quickly my foal, go through the whole in the back of the stall, and run, run as fast as you can. Don't look back, don't turn around, just run! go now!'' The foal scared followed his mothers instructions, she placed a kiss on his forehead "goodbye my love, i will not be able to follow you in your next journey, you must be brave, you must stay alive. ANd never trust the humans, they do not have good intentions, you must stay clear of them" the mare turned around as a human came through, there was another loud bang. The mother collapsed, the foal was already gone. He ran as fast as his young legs could carry him. And he never stopped running.

The herd of freedom
The foal continued to run until he couldn't anymore, it was nightfall by the time he completely stopped, he found a place to rest for the night. He came across a tree path, and he followed it, it led him to a beautiful land and he decided to stay. Years later he grew into a beautiful stallion with mares and foals, and a whole community of herds. This stallion grew old and eventually died, but his legacy and how the herd and the land was first found continues on into his descendants. Along with the hatred for men, and staying in their found land by their ancestors, they live here, in Freedom, away from the prying eyes and dangers of humans.

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Herd Of Freedom [Horse Role Play]

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:02 pm

GENERAL RULES
No perfect horse it's not very fun when people have un flawed characters. Makes the whole experience boring.
If you can add drama, make the story worth fighting for.
Don't be graphic when it comes to your characters getting hurt or etc, fade to black or simple description.
I would love for active players to join. I have a great future for this role play, it would be nice to have a team with it.
You may have three characters if you choose, one mare and one stallion. An one more.
If you can write at least 3 to 4 sentences or more.

HERD RULES- Can be broken
Do not ever leave Freedom land, if you do you may never come back, the land is hidden. Once out you may never find it again.
The lead stallion has a right to choose his mare! I'm going to tweak this a little, there can be other stallions, they are just not the leader, if they choose to rebel against the leader stallion they may challenge him, and it's the lead stallion who decides if he wants to take the challenge or not. Mares can not roam unattended nor can foals or fillies, even though the land is theirs, there is still danger lurking in the shadows.
I will edit the rules later, or add more, rn im at a writers block for the rules,
Last edited by xstrawberryx on Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:03 pm

THE HERD
The leader of the herd
Lead Stallion: 1/1 Leader stallions
1. Erebus//Arabian and akhal-teke cross//8yrs//Furrydogs12

lead mare
Lead Mare: 0/1

These are the stallions that choose to stay in the herd, mostly cause they don't have anywhere else to go, or they fear leaving the land, not knowing what's out there. Freedom land is all they've known

Other Stallions: 3/6
1. Julius//knab and shire mix//7yrs//rae'tia
2. Phantom//Andalusian x Akhal-Teke//7yrs//LunaClaw
3. Rocco//warmblood x thoroughbred//4yrs//fire ghoul.
These are the herds mares, they help with the foals or anything else that is needed
Other Mares: 4/6
1. Neria//APainthorse//6yrs//@spiritstar3
2. Ariana//thoroughbred//5yrs//@furrydogs12
3. Dahlia//Arabian//5yrs//@tawneypelt0504
4. Stella//Appendix//4yrs//@damon.salvarote

The colts, not foals but not yet stallions either
Colts: 1/6
1. Junon//APH mix//2yrs//@spiritstar3

The male young horses in the herd
Foals; 0/6

Female young horses in the herd
Fillies: 5/6
1. Opaline//pb akhal-teke//3yrs//@rae'tia
2. Amelia//thoroughbred and warmblood cross//1yrs//@furrydogs12
3. Goldie//quarter horse//3yrs//@fire ghoul.
4. Melina//tb,wb//2yrs//@azhefa.
5. Keto//wb mustang mix////2yrs//@azhefa.

The Elders, the oldest of them all, sometimes storytellers, the wisest beyond their years
Elders: 1/4
1. Annelise//Knabstrupper//15yrs//@rae'tia

When there ancestor the first stallion found this land, he decided to put protectors of the land down, stallions and mares that protect their herd. This is no ordinary herd, he was no ordinary stallion. The protectors are horses who protect the herd, they watch out for predators and fight off dangers
The Protectors of the herd: 1/4
1. Asvalder//lusitano/wb//5yrs//@azhefa.
Last edited by xstrawberryx on Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:14 am

WEATHER: 60 degrees with a light wind 80 percent chance of rain, the clouds are over the sky making it grey

PREDATORS
Mountain lions
bears
humans
wolves
Coyotes

Closed []
Open [x]
Started []
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm

bump

Last bumped by xstrawberryx on Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:10 pm.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me