Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:43 am

Kay!
I'm going to wait)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby Bel_Grande » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:10 am

:?
No one wrote:Long ago lived one group, Gravel Pack. One day, a Husky named Shade and a Great Dane named Hades fought on what was a good battle strategy . Shade thought that they should be a bit merciful to the others, when Hades thought they should be ruthless and beat them down to the ground. The group split. Shade started her own Pack, Leaf Pack. Hades went to the arid desert lands and started a group of wolves who were willing to get down in the dust called, The Underdogs. From there, they have been sworn enemies and many battles have been fought. Who will you choose? Good or Evil?

Rules:
1. Follow all CS Rules
2. Follow The RP Rules
3. Please no God mobbing
4. No acting like a mod of the RP unless you are one
5. Please keep everything child friendly (switch to black when necessary)
6. Please keep everything in terms of describing things like injuries to a minimum
7. Make sure you are active. IF you have no intentions of being active, please refrain from joining
8. Be respectful to others, no bullying
9. Bring any type of plots to me please and not just do them. That could ruin the RP
10. Please bring problems to me and specifically me
11. LGBTQ+ encouraged and accepted
12. Mods control timeskips, weather and any big events of any sort as well as approving any forms. I also control when a battle is about to start and when it will happen.
13. Please don’t play your own partner/mate
14. Please use the RP forum for RP ONLY!
15. Please post at least once or twice a week so we know your still in the RP. IF you are to busy and can’t continue please let me know instead of just leaving.
16. Move your character away if your RP partner has been away from some time.
17. Please make at least 2+ sentences to work off of. Having five words isn’t a ton to work off of and basically can make an interaction go dry. They must be new sentences as well.
18. If you break any of the rules here is the protocol that we will follow for EVERYONE (We follow a three strike policy):
First offense: A warning and a one day ban
Second Offense: Another Warning and a three day ban
Third Offense: A permanent ban with your characters killed off.
19. Please don’t sign up Beta’s or leads. That is for the RP only to be decided
20. No one is allowed to create rouge dogs please!

That is all. Happy RPing!
Bel_Grande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me