The Ember In the Mist (Realistic Horse/Rider RP) || [[OPEN]]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The Ember In the Mist (Realistic Horse/Rider RP) || [[OPEN]]

Postby OktoberSpooks » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:24 am

Welcome to my very first roleplay!

This is open to everyone and anyone, but there will be rules in order to keep everyone safe, happy and comfortable! Please make sure to read them, so that I'm able to keep everyone thoroughly comfortable. All forum rules still apply so please do not do anything to upset anyone, otherwise mods will get involved.

Rules
* No swearing, profanity, or absurd language. I will be checking and responding often.
* No s*xual acts, everything must be timed skipped, and preferably not suggested within this forum.
* Do not be rude, mean, or disrespectful to any of the others, and please do not be hard on yourself.
* I'm looking to keep it at least semi-literate, please make sure that you're checking back on responses and using complete sentences as it will be easier for yourself and for others!
* please be incredibly kind, we want a safe, fun place to roleplay. If you happen to have an issue with another player please bring it to my attention or to the mods so that we can take care of the issue right away.
* No stock images or stolen art, please be respectful to artists and photographers, it's not allowed in Chicken Smoothie either way.
* If you've read this far, please post "🎃" before you introduce your character(s) and make sure to give as much descriptive characters as you can to better understand the storyline!
* Have fun! No god modding, taking control. If you have an idea with another player please feel free to message them privately (if they're willing) and please do not crowd the entire post!

¥ S&H Stables ¥
Welcome to Spooks & Hexed Stables! Warmblood breeding, training, sales and Show Jumping, known well for the breed performance! Here at SHS, we have a large variety of pastures, turn-outs, breeding stalls, and plenty of arenas to please any and all who board or breed at the stables! SHS was built along the lands of White Mountains in Wyoming, though completely out of the normal for show jumping, we spend a lot of time and money on managing our gorgeous horses whether they are stable owned or are boarded here. SHS is owned by a 24 year old, Sylas James Olympian, who has owned the stable and most of the horses since he was 16 years old with the help of his retiring mother. He has a keen love for the breed, attempting to get to perfection. He has been known to own four champion Warmbloods who have won blue ribbons in the Showjumping industry, but refuses to openly admit it until directly asked, he doesn't often like to gloat of his accomplishments and is completely down to earth. He focuses mainly on breeding, sales, and training of each of his horses however he also equally enjoys teaching kids to ride to become jockeys, helping their love for horses and dreams come true!

Character Forms

(Human)
name:
personality:
looks:
likes/dislikes:
horses owned:
single/married/dating:
other:

(horse form)
Racing/Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color/Markings:
Personality:
Any Habits(good or bad):
Mate:
Owned by:
Other:

--------------

My Characters:

Name; Sylas James Olympian
Personality: Sylas is a kind hearted, go-lucky, and very playful person. His love for horses makes it so much easier for him to get along with people. He is smart, skilled, and very determined to be the best he possibly can. He enjoys the presence of others, however he is often found around his horses because it's the best comfort he has.
Looks: Sylas is 5'9", slim and muscular (but not enough to look grossly large). He has shaggy brown hair, grey eyes, and olive tan skin. Nails are kept trimmed and clean, clothes never look a day past brand new; but when not riding he is often found in skinny jeans, flannel shirts and white-beater tank tops underneath. He is normally garnished with a silver horse belt buckle and vans sneakers. He has freckles covering his face, and his hair sometimes covers his face, though he's usually pulling it back into a small ponytail to keep it out of the way. He's always seen with a slim smile and can be heard laughing happily.
Likes/Dislikes: Sylas likes riding, training, breeding and loving on each and every horse at the stable, however he severely dislikes having to sell any as he gets attached to every horse brought to the stable. He enjoys racing and showjumping, even though he is far too tall to compete, he still enjoys teaching the younger adults everything they need to know in order to succeed in the racing industry; as well as jumping. He dislikes talking about his accomplishments, and avoids gloating of his medals or best prospects as to him every horse matters equally regardless of worth. He hates drama, fights, and punishment on horses and will take action when needed if it means the safety of the horses.
Horses Owned: 🎃 Putrid Pumpkin 🎃 "Jack"
Single/Dating/Married: Single!
Other: Sylas took over OMS when his mother retired, as she was a little older it was hard for her to continue her work with the stable, so she placed it into her son's capable hands. She's very proud of how far he has come and how well he has managed with little to no help from her. She oversees the horses from time to time, however she does not handle financial responsibility.

Show Name: 🎃 Putrid Pumpkin 🎃
Barn Name: Jack
Color/Markings: Golden Bay Roan Splash White Sabino
Personality: Jack is a soft hearted, very fortunate soul. He is well behaved around other horses, is very calm in nature, and often makes the humans laugh at the stables with his random antics. He avoids fights, avoids territory struggles, and often loves galloping in the fields.
Any Habits(good or bad): Jack is hard to gather back into his stall, his love of running fuels him too much to be cornered easily by the humans, and finds it more of a game.
Mate: None!
Owned by: Sylas James Olympian
Other: (will change later) He is training to be one of very few patterned Warmbloods in the Showjumping industry, was being handled and trained by Sylas since he was a young colt on day one of his birth.

Once we have enough people to join us, I'll post settings and time and small details to get us started!
OktoberSpooks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ember In the Mist (Realistic Horse/Rider RP) || [[OP

Postby green. » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:12 am

name: Charlotte
personality: Charlotte is a all arounder, after aging out of juniors she just wants to have fun with her horses. moving here for her career, she brought her horses here
looks: pale, green eyes, red hair
likes/dislikes:
horses owned: dream and kit
single/married/dating: n/a
other:

Racing/Show Name: Good Dreamer
Barn Name: Dream
Color/Markings: dark bay solid
Personality: Dream is a young event horse, she's spunky and often gets fresh. the mare has a solid jump that will allow her to move up the levels. she is a dream in her stall
Any Habits(good or bad): bucking and rearing when fresh
Mate: n/a
Owned by: Charlotte
Other: n/a

Racing/Show Name: After Dark
Barn Name: Kit
Color/Markings: chestnut no markings
Personality: Kit is charlottes young jumper, she jumps her in the under 6 classes. the mare is pretty solid and smart, not giving kit too much trouble, however she is still a little green.
Any Habits(good or bad): a little green, fusses after knocking poles
Mate: no
Owned by: Charlotte
Other: no

"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ember In the Mist (Realistic Horse/Rider RP) || [[OP

Postby Swiftie. » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:30 am

🎃name:
Annabelle Grace, or Bella
personality:
For her age, Bella isn't much of a partier. She tends to stick to staying home, or at the barn, reading and writing. She has a sweet and caring personality, and she wants to be friends with anyone. She can be shy though, but don't let that fool yo. Once she knows you a bit better, she is a extreme goofball and loves to make other laugh.
looks:
Bella is abt 5'4", with a small build. She has long, blonde hair and dark blue eyes. No piercings, besides her ears. She stays tan year-round thanks to her dads side of the family.
likes/dislikes:
reading, writing, being outdoors, spending time with friends and family.
horses owned:
"Shez A Kool Kid" aka, Cool
single/married/dating:
single
other:
She's an open book, and will tell you how it is.

Racing/Show Name:
Shez A Kool Kid
Barn Name:
Cool
Color/Markings:
Cool is a dappled grey quarter horse with a dark black mane, and a bit faded tail. She has a slight blaze on her face, and a dark grey almost black muzzle.
Personality:
Cool is a funny young mare. She is always in your bubble, follows whoever around, will nibble your clothing just to get your attention. She is a magnificent jumper for being so young. Overall she is a well behaved mare with a goofy personality.
Any Habits(good or bad):
Sometimes she enjoys playing "Catch me if you can" but eventually she will come running back to you as if she was playing. She sometimes goes into a jump to fast and will knock if her rider isn't paying attention.
Mate:
n/a
Owned by:
Annabelle Grace
Other:
I'm sorry, the old Taylor
can't come to the phone right
now....Why? Oh, cause she's dead!

Swiftie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist