Onyx Moon wolfpack OPEN

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Onyx Moon wolfpack OPEN

Postby caninebytes » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:37 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4788330 << Discussion form

The scarlet moon has fallen. A once strong pack has dismantled and scattered. Loneliness spreads it disease throughout all lost souls. It beckons as it drags you through the mysterious forests of Nightfall, Jagged twists and turns as you fight off loners and blood sucking parasites. It whispers quietly as a soft breeze through the open meadows of The silent place. Open and quite you feel watched, the terrifying uneasiness from Nightfall behind you melts away and forms an even more eerie feeling in your gut. You travel on across, quickly and swiftly, not to draw any attention to your forlorn presence and you cross a seemingly still creek. As you look you can a slight water flow, You perk up and hear the large body of water Clear Quartz creek feeds into. A immensely wide and muted lake. You trek on across the surprisingly deep stream of water, careful not to get dragged down by the rapid current underneath, Still being coaxed by this unforsaken howl of loneliness. As you leave the river behind you you feel everything melt away. A thinner forest with a small clearing. Abandoned wolf dens from the families before you, their stench long gone and ready for a fresh start. The sun warms your fur and the smell of honeydew lingers in the air. The sent of lonesomeness, just a hint, regains your attention. A she-wolf makes her way out of the main den, or what you can only assume is, Her eyes tired, fur ragged and covered in scars. She raises her ears and her eyes meet yours, "You've heard our cries of loneliness, Welcome. Maybe with your help, we can rid the lands of this dread."

++ Rules ++

- Basic CS rules.
- Listen to Admin
- Mating, Birthing must fade to black
- Don't ignore the other members
- No GodModeling or Powerplaying
- Try interacting as best you can
- No being your own mate
- No killing/fighting/mating without permission
- Fighting is okay, permission first and no excessively gorey details
- Romance is okay and encouraged !
- Alpha and beta ranks must be earned!
- Have fun!
caninebytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Onyx Moon wolfpack OPEN

Postby caninebytes » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:38 pm

Open and ready for role play :) Please submit your form in the discussion thread! (link at the very top) once approved you can start roleplaying!!
caninebytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me