[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:08 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one let his blue and brown eyes stay on him. He smiled a canine smile, as he looked at the white and dark male. He dipped his head to him a moment, nodding it. He said "I'm glad you're so happy," then nodded again. He hummed a small sound as Thonas trotted to a bush and wagged his tail. He couldn't help but wag his own in response. He said "I'm perfectly fine with that," then trotted over. He lowered himself to the ground, a yawn escaping him.

Mabel- f- 9 mo- unknown mix (probably collie or border collie)- Curer trainee- trainer: Quinn- Pan; Toby likely- too young- too young- Sable is her older brother- Tags: Toby

The brown furred trainee smiled a bit. The tan cheeked, white muzzle female liked how excited and playful he could get. She couldn't help but wag her tail, as she saw his wagging. A giggle slipped from her, then she squeaked some. She nodded as he mentioned racing, but how it wouldn't work. "You'd probably win anyway..." she muttered. He was a husky, after all, and had always seemed faster than her. Maybe she was a little jealous of that, but she didn't dislike him for it. "I have wondered; looks like we'll have a new territory though. Whatever, at least we get to see stuff along the way first." She wondered what all they could see along the way. She smiled a bit as she thought, then shook her head. She glanced at him then quickly away. She looked around at all the others, then back to him. "I guess I want it to have more room, maybe different trees or pretty flowers. A stream or little lake there could be cool," she said.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (Forgot how far along she was, so saying she has one to two weeks left; They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Sybil, Marilka, Quinn

The red and white she dog swallowed a bit, shaking her head. She smiled as she looked at Sybil, saying "Thank you, Sybil." She quickly headed over to the white and black male, then. "H...Hello Quinn," she said to the medic, but then quickly fell silent. She made a small sound. She glanced back at Sybil and Mari...then to Quinn again.

Sable- m- 2 y- unknown mix (collie or border collie possibly)- Soldier- Homo; Jasper- not until 3- not until 3- Mabel is younger sister- trainee: X- Tags: Jasper

The black nosed and dark brown eyed male placed his white toed paws carefully still. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at Jasper. He quickly looked away, then back to him again. He listened as Jasper talked, and wondered if he should tell him. For all he knew, the Retriever already had a crush...Then again, maybe he didn't, and the longer Sable took the more likely some other dog came along. He nodded to what was said. "He'll make a fine hunter or soldier or whatever one day." He then tilted his head again. "I...honestly, maybe a bit, but they can't stay small forever." He shook his head at this, though it was true. All animals, and people, grew up and up until they became adults. Then they headed for middle aged, then senior years. It was somewhat sad, but it was the truth. He glanced to Toby and Mabel himself now. He thought of when she'd been very small, always dogging (lol) his steps and wanting to be with him. He looked alarmed when Jasper spoke again. "You...you did great, you have been a great father to him!" he barked. He then gasped and blinked. "S-Sorry...you have been great, though, just look at him; he's so energetic, loving, kind and caring."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush Bear a bit, Flurry likely, maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Flurry, Catherine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled and nodded. "It is hot today...but when we get to the mountains it should be better. I'm alright, I suppose, but yeah, walking is boring alone. Bear ran into me earlier... but he didn't hurt me. Then Welwick came over to check on me, and now they're talking. I think they like each other, like more than friends. I decided to leave them alone, plus...I wanted to talk to you." She fell silent, shaking her head.

She then glanced to Catherine again, nodding at her. "It is sad, but I suppose we need this; a better life in a hopefully better place." She stopped talking a moment to look around. She continued to walk forward until Kristine spoke to them all. "Ah...seems we're stopping to sleep for the night. That's good for all of us, but mostly the mothers and pups. I know...I know she knows what she's doing," she said. She couldn't help but smile back at the Australian Shepherd.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: Boba if RPer comes back, also Bear- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Stix is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Bear (mentions: Eira and Flurry)

The amber eyed white lab admired the black lab, discreetly of course. At least, he thought he was being discreet but maybe not. He laughed as he said "I think Eira may have a crush. I know he's eight months older than us, but... I kind of want to root for her. If it is a crush," he said. He shook his head, then nodded as the other lab male spoke. "Well, you're not the only one to have responsibility, you know. Eira also would, as well as Quinn and Riann. I'm nervous too, though, because there could be dangers out here...We actually could get hurt," he sighed.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle flicked his tail once more. He moved his ears a bit, then scooted closer. "Hopefully this helps," he said to the other male. He then pressed up against him, hoping he was okay with this. He should ask, he decided. If Dionysus wasn't okay with this, well...he'd have to try to find some other way. "Is...is this okay?" he asked the long legged male. He then asked "Is this...helping at all, either?" and tilted his head.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix made a small sound, looking down at her paws...My judgement is perfectly fine... she didn't say aloud. She then glanced up as Krisitine announced they were stopping for the night. "Guess it's time to sleep," she muttered. She was still talking to Miroku, but also to herself. She wondered if he'd want to sleep by himself...at the outskirts. She wondered if she could sleep near him. She then shook her head, and let out a small yawn.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 pm

ZANE!!
Pitbull/ 2 years/ Homosexual-romantic/ Hunter/ tags: Bold

Zane looked at Bold with disgust, "Eww, no! No one!" He says sticking out his tongue and acting all disgusted. "What about you? Do you like anyone?" he asks trying to change the pressure onto Bold instead of himself.

ARES!!
German Shepard/ 3 years/ Pansexual-romantic/ Fighter/ tags: Junior

Ares nods, β€œthough, having a large pile of prey could attract other predators and could spoil easily. I do hope we do find food though, or else we won’t make it very far” he agrees. β€œAt least we get to rest now” he says nodding in the alpha’s direction at her words.

BLAZ!!
Cane Corso/5 years/ Heterosexual-romantic/ Fighter/ tags: Open

Blaz heard the alpha’s announcement that they would test for the night. He nodded and waited for his mate, scanning the crowd for her.

DIONYSUS!!
Greyhound/5 years/ demisexual-romantic/trapper/tags: Tychi

Dionysus felt the warms of Tychi’s body heat, warming him up. β€œYes, it feels… warm” he says yawning. He leaned against the other male, soaking up the warmth. He blinked, in a tired haze. All that walking made him exhausted and his paws were sore. He yawned, in a tired daze.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [7]

Postby rosebug » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: guilty | tags: Jessie
    Miroku could feel the pit in his stomach growing as watched the female. He let out a stubborn huff as he followed closely by her. He couldn't help feeling bad for pushing her away, but his cold attitude kept him from saying anything. Instead, he laid down right by her feet, not openly inviting her to sleep together, but not arguing if she decided she still wanted to be in his company.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:35 pm

[feels like I'm posting too much...but I'm trying to keep this going for Melody and everyone else, because I love this RP and don't want it to die]

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas

The lilac Merle and white one let his blue and brown eyes stay on him. He smiled a canine smile, as he looked at the white and dark male. He dipped his head to him a moment, nodding it. He said "I'm glad you're so happy," then nodded again. He hummed a small sound as Thonas trotted to a bush and wagged his tail. He couldn't help but wag his own in response. He said "I'm perfectly fine with that," then trotted over. He lowered himself to the ground, a yawn escaping him.

Mabel- f- 9 mo- unknown mix (probably collie or border collie)- Curer trainee- trainer: Quinn- Pan; Toby likely- too young- too young- Sable is her older brother- Tags: Toby

The brown furred trainee smiled a bit. The tan cheeked, white muzzle female liked how excited and playful he could get. She couldn't help but wag her tail, as she saw his wagging. A giggle slipped from her, then she squeaked some. She nodded as he mentioned racing, but how it wouldn't work. "You'd probably win anyway..." she muttered. He was a husky, after all, and had always seemed faster than her. Maybe she was a little jealous of that, but she didn't dislike him for it. "I have wondered; looks like we'll have a new territory though. Whatever, at least we get to see stuff along the way first." She wondered what all they could see along the way. She smiled a bit as she thought, then shook her head. She glanced at him then quickly away. She looked around at all the others, then back to him. "I guess I want it to have more room, maybe different trees or pretty flowers. A stream or little lake there could be cool," she said.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (Forgot how far along she was, so saying she has one to two weeks left; They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Sybil, Marilka, Quinn

The red and white she dog swallowed a bit, shaking her head. She smiled as she looked at Sybil, saying "Thank you, Sybil." She quickly headed over to the white and black male, then. "H...Hello Quinn," she said to the medic, but then quickly fell silent. She made a small sound. She glanced back at Sybil and Mari...then to Quinn again.

Sable- m- 2 y- unknown mix (collie or border collie possibly)- Soldier- Homo; Jasper- not until 3- not until 3- Mabel is younger sister- trainee: X- Tags: Jasper

The black nosed and dark brown eyed male placed his white toed paws carefully still. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at Jasper. He quickly looked away, then back to him again. He listened as Jasper talked, and wondered if he should tell him. For all he knew, the Retriever already had a crush...Then again, maybe he didn't, and the longer Sable took the more likely some other dog came along. He nodded to what was said. "He'll make a fine hunter or soldier or whatever one day." He then tilted his head again. "I...honestly, maybe a bit, but they can't stay small forever." He shook his head at this, though it was true. All animals, and people, grew up and up until they became adults. Then they headed for middle aged, then senior years. It was somewhat sad, but it was the truth. He glanced to Toby and Mabel himself now. He thought of when she'd been very small, always dogging (lol) his steps and wanting to be with him. He looked alarmed when Jasper spoke again. "You...you did great, you have been a great father to him!" he barked. He then gasped and blinked. "S-Sorry...you have been great, though, just look at him; he's so energetic, loving, kind and caring."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush Bear a bit, Flurry likely, maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Flurry, Catherine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled and nodded. "It is hot today...but when we get to the mountains it should be better. I'm alright, I suppose, but yeah, walking is boring alone. Bear ran into me earlier... but he didn't hurt me. Then Welwick came over to check on me, and now they're talking. I think they like each other, like more than friends. I decided to leave them alone, plus...I wanted to talk to you." She fell silent, shaking her head.

She then glanced to Catherine again, nodding at her. "It is sad, but I suppose we need this; a better life in a hopefully better place." She stopped talking a moment to look around. She continued to walk forward until Kristine spoke to them all. "Ah...seems we're stopping to sleep for the night. That's good for all of us, but mostly the mothers and pups. I know...I know she knows what she's doing," she said. She couldn't help but smile back at the Australian Shepherd.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: Boba if RPer comes back, also Bear- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Stix is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Bear (mentions: Eira and Flurry)

The amber eyed white lab admired the black lab, discreetly of course. At least, he thought he was being discreet but maybe not. He laughed as he said "I think Eira may have a crush. I know he's eight months older than us, but... I kind of want to root for her. If it is a crush," he said. He shook his head, then nodded as the other lab male spoke. "Well, you're not the only one to have responsibility, you know. Eira also would, as well as Quinn and Riann. I'm nervous too, though, because there could be dangers out here...We actually could get hurt," he sighed.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle flicked his again. He tried not to blush, not that it could be seen anyway. He had fur covering his skin, so it was unseeable. He said "Sweet dreams," then yawned a bit himself, and laid his head on his paws.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix yawned a second time, and let out a sigh. More like the canine equivalent of such a sound, if there was one. It might just be a bit of a whining breath. She glanced to the male as he laid at her feet, tilting her head. She couldn't tell if it was an invitation or not. Still, she steeled herself, and chose to sit down right there. When he didn't protest, she went further by lying down now. He still wasn't protesting or arguing, so she let out the tiniest happy sound.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:50 am

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: open
Diesel found a nice empty spot a bit away from the rest where he decided was going to be his place to rest for the night. He lay down, and curled himself into a ball, head resting on his paws.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: open
Quinn looks up as his packmate, Jessel approached him. He gave a questioning glance. β€œWhat’s up, Jessel? Need anything?” He asks tilting his head questioningly.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Jessel, Mari
Sybil nodded when she looked back, giving her a reassuring nod.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [8]

Postby rosebug » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:09 pm

π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: guilty | tags: Jessie
    Miroku let out a small sigh as he snuggled closer to Jessie. There couldn’t be too much harm in letting his guard down a little, right? He had hoped that there wouldn’t be any consequences to putting a little trust in the female as he drifted off to uneasy sleep.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:19 pm

The red and white she dog nodded as Sybil gave a reassuring nod. She then focused on her crush once more. "I...I have something to tell you, before... before we go to sleep." She paused here, to wait and see what Quinn would say.

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle flicked his again. He tried not to blush, not that it could be seen anyway. He had fur covering his skin, so it was unseeable. He said "Sweet dreams," then yawned a bit himself, and laid his head on his paws.

The brown eyed red mix yawned a whining yawn, really tired. She let out a small breath, more of a sigh really. She didn't move as he snuggled closer, or tried not to. She swallowed then huffed, eyes closed and breathing soon evening out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pm

Update 3

Today is the first day that the dogs will journey over Small Mountains.
The trek will take today and the next day for them to make it over the peaks.
Once they get to the other side, they have to venture into an unknown rainforest.

Kristine, Casper, and other volunteers took shifts watching the packs through the night. All was well.
The Trappers are welcome to hunt (if possible) in the mountains, but it is suggested to not venture far.
The Soldiers must remain on the outskirts of the pack and protect the most vulnerable packmates.

There is also an important event coming up!!
Stay tuned for the next update...
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 015 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:59 pm

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: everyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She woke up to the sun rising over the small mountains. The chocolate Labrador stifled a yawn, and she blinked at the sight of her packmates also beginning to stir. Kris glanced over at Casper and gave him a small nod of gratitude. He was one of the dogs who had helped her keep watch overnight and they had taken turns with shifts. Well, actually, he had even suggested the idea, which hadn't even come to her mind. "Good morning, everyone! I know that it's bright and early, but I want to get a good start on our journey up the mountains. I hope to find shelter in the peaks by tonight. Trappers, please hunt and scavenge if you find anything on the way. Soldiers, please take care of everyone, especially the mothers and the pups. That also goes for everyone else -- help each other out!" she barked out an announcement. Now that everyone was roused, Kristine took the lead on a narrow path up the mountains. She was still yawning slightly, but she was waking up with each step she took upon the rocks and soon her pace was at a light trot. As she continued up the mountains, the air was thinner yet the weather was cooler.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
He woke up with his bushy black-and-white tail wagging. The border collie was ecstatic to open his eyes to the sight of... Riann. Such a thing didn't happen in their old camp. They didn't even sleep in the same den normally! "Good morning!" Tommy barked and nudged his good friend. "How did you sleep? I think I slept like a rock! Oh, I guess we're heading out already," he noted. His head turned to the sight of Kristine beginning to lead the pack. Such a busybody! He almost voiced his opinion to Riann, but the curer was also friends with the chief and knew her well. "Why don't we catch up with her and everyone else? Do you have everything? Like, uh, your herbs and stuff?"

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: open
He followed after the pack, mostly staying with the soldiers. They were all protecting the others, so they were somewhat spread out and covering all of the weakest areas in the group.

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: open
She woke up to the pack already getting ready to leave. Last night, she had avoided Flare's question about her sickness and quickly pretended to go to sleep, although she was restless. Now she was trotting bleary eyed with her pack.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:21 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He volunteered to take a night shift, which was very relaxing on his mind, even if he did get that much sleep after his shift ended. He was not that much of a sleeper, maybe the journal and all this news were a little bit stressing him without him realizing it himself. He looked over to Kristine when she told the pack that they were continuing to move to the mountains and the tasks anyone could be doing during it.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: open]

He didn't take any night shift, but could not get any sleep even if he was tired. He was just staying there watching the stars and thinking about the upcoming journal, part of he wanted it to be over soon, but he knew that it will take some time for them to find their new home. He took notice that one of the trappers or actually a few of them were up early, Ink the dalmatian even vanished somewhere for a short while, but it seemed that he was back now.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Mothers, pups ]

After they left their old home he felt rather helpless and felt mild anxiety about himself. He was not much help with hunting yesterday so he decided to change that early in the morning as most of the pack was still sleeping. Leaving out of his own to the dark was not the wisest decision as the lands were new to him, but he managed to catch a good-sized rabbit there. He took the rabbit to the pack, knowing that most of the pack was hungry, but the mothers and pups were the first in line so he made his way to the little hole under some rocks where most mothers were sleeping "morning...anyone up? I bought you something to eat it s not much, but still something" he called out with a gentle bark.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku | tags: open ]

She slept under the stars, she was not used to it as they had dens on their old home camp, but she didn't mind it either. The night was pretty calm, but the air was a bit cool because of the wind. She flicked her ears as the Chief started to talk, another way she maybe could not wake up, she was sleeping so deeply for some reason. She listened to the Chiel talking about hunts and she thought that they could go into separate ways, a big pack like this together could scare or be noticed by most prey around. Speaking of that they had pups there too and they were not the quietest ones.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is maybe Scraps | tags: (Ink), Jessel, Marilka]

She flicked her ears over the Chief there listening to her before looking over at Ink "Oh, morning...well yes that's more than enough for now" she responded looking over to the other two mothers there "Marilka? Jessel? Do you want to share this rabbit with me perhaps?" she asked the two she-dogs.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: open ]

She woke up shaking her pelt, before looked the dogs around her, seeing the Freya there, wondering if she got too far about her questions last evening. She didn't want to hurt her feeling or anything as she asked about her sickness. She was never being that sick one, so she didn't really understand how hard that could be. She looked over to her trainer little annoyed as he was being with the healer most of the time, they could be hunting or at least looking for something or anything for the pack to eat. She was starving, but she didn't want to be seen as weak or whine about it.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: open ]

She had a little hard time getting any sleep and stayed a little bit up at the early night, as Casper was doing the night shift, but he ordered her to go to sleep. She was not hungry that much but she was very thirsty, she couched a few times in the morning as her thought was so dry. Her eyes wandered around the mountain trying to look for any little puddles or water in general.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

He woke up when the Ink come with the rabbit, only now realizing that most of the pack was up and preparing to leave their sleeping place, which was not as bad as he feared, or maybe he was just so tired to actually even care. She looked at the rabbit, then at her mother and the other mothers there.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

Unlike her brother who fall asleep like a lock, she had a hard time getting any sleep, the land under her was cold and uncomfortable. Only her mother's warm fur took her some enjoyment to get some sleep, but eventually, she was up before the rest of her family.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me