A Tale of Two Packs [Remake] (RP Play!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Remake] (RP Play!)

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:14 pm

Lightning pack
🟡🟡🟡

Apocalypse | Genderfluid | elder | A-sexual | tags: open
🌟
They are currently sleeping in the elder's den.

Comet | male | hunter | hetero, bi-curious |crush: Terra, Oriole | tags: Angel
🌟
He seemed rather grumpy even if he didn't mind going to hunt with the Angel. At least he did have something to do now, and as a hunter, he needed to hunt for his pack, that was his job. He knew that if he didn't hunt there was no reason for him to be on this pack. He flicked his ears at the hunter when he spoke, flattering them lightly 'you speak too much, are we pups or something' he thought to himself. He sighed once more "yeah, yeah I got that, there is not enough prey, but is that pretty obvious are you ever counted how big this pack is at the moment...we could need to hunt half of the caribou herd to feed everyone fully... herbivores will learn and they will move..." he responded, not even knowing why did he say so. He only mentioned their pack, but there was a Fire pack there as well hunting the same prey.

Minttu | female | hunter | hetero | crush: Phoenix, open | tags: Angel
🌟
She listened to the older wolf, her eyes looking to her brother which seemed so distant for some reason. She wondered what was wrong with him, he usually didn't act that way around other wolves, especially someone like Angel he barely even knew well. She was out of her thought completely ignoring what the older hunter was talking to them, flicking her ears in embarrassment when she did hear the question he asked them "...no we are not getting anyone else in this patrol...either we do catch prey only in three wolves or then we don't, that's life..." she responded with a sigh.

Chronos | male |warrior |pan, poly | crush: Karter, open | tags: Night
🌟
He managed somehow to get out of the way of the she-wolf fangs on his shoulder. He took his left front paw around the warrior's neck and tried to push her down to the ground once more. Their size didn't have that big of a difference, which made him feel like fighting another male, so he needed to remind himself about who the opponent really was and that she was more experience than he was as she was older.

Nyx | female | hunter |bi, poly | crush: Smoke, Leo | tags: Smoke
🌟
She listened to the white she-wolf "if that so...then what does your heart tell you to do now then? I mean you're not really living your life to the fullest if you're just sitting around?" she said flicking her black tail. She was maybe a little jealous of Smoke to be offspring of the alpha, but still has her own mind to do whatever she wanted. She always thought that alpha offsprings were scared to do actually anything which could bring trouble or shame to their high-ranked parents.

Willows | female | healer trainee | hetero, demi | crush: Jaeger, open | tags: Terra. Phoenix
🌟
She cleaned the herb storage, her ears flicking over to the call of the Risen telling them that his mate was having the pups. She nodded to Terra and stayed at the healer's den to finish the job. She looked over to Phoenix who bought them some prey, she gave him a nod "thank you..." she said simply.

Roque | female | hunter trainee | Questioning | mentor: Toby | crush: maybe Riptide | tags: open
🌟
She sat down there, her eyes looking around, but her focus got to the Riptide's mentor when he suddenly run to the nursery and soon enough called for the healers 'pups? oh, they're coming now...that's fast...' she thought to herself.

Artemis | male | pup | Questioning | mother: Harlow| crush: none yet| tags: none
🌟
- just being born so there is not much to Rp with him...

🔥 Fire pack 🔥
🔴🔴🔴

🔥 Octavia | female | senior hunter | hetero | crush: Max | tags: Max, Enui > Leonidas, Destiny, Catania
🌠
She looked at the alpha's pup Catania approving them giving her a little quick nod before stepping after the warrior joining their small hunt.

🔥 Sable | female | hunter | A-sexual, bi-curious | crush: maybe Morain, open | tags: open
🌠
She laid down there between her two brothers, she was still pretty close with them and shared a lot of time with them, even if she had a different rank than either of the two males. Yawning she stretched her front legs as she looked around the clearing, looking at Sira "Hear that she is calling you two" she said to her brothers.

🔥 Blitz | male | warrior |demi, homo | crush: open | tags: Sira, Acero
🌠
The darker brother of the two followed after the young she-wolf, her brother, and his brother. He liked to take the tail role of the patrols, maybe because he felt like being a big brute could scare most of the animals out of their way. He lifted his nose up when Sira mentioned telling if they found anything she may miss on the patrol, so far so good.

🔥 Archer | male | warrior |pan | crush: open | tags: Sira, Acero
🌠
He looked after the much younger warrior, he personally didn't mind for the younger to Take the lead, as long the wolf knew what she doing. He did learn much for himself too when he had the chance as a much younger warrior to lead a patrol and try to learn from his mistake so the patrol goes as good as it could with someone more experience to lead it. He nodded his head lightly "of course, that's what patrol is about" he responded to her.

🔥 Solomon | male | warrior | bi, homoromantic | crush: Acero | tags: open
🌠
He was laying at his nest, too tired and too lazy to move out of it. He blinked his ears as the faint voice of Sira echoed in his ears, but he ignored them. There could be plenty of volunteers on the patrol so he was not needed there. Anyway, he liked the evening patrols more than the mornings, so maybe he could relax now and go to the later patrols.

🔥 Lucifer | male | hunter | questioning | crush: open | tags: his pups, open
🌠
He looked at Sira when she called for some warriors to accompany her. He ignored her as he had something else in mind, he was planning to train his two pups which had only half a month left, before starting their training and he kind of wanted them to know at least something. He perked inside the pup's den, which was pretty empty "good morning you two?" he called out "as I told you yesterday, we're going to do some training, are you ready for that... as you promised?" he asked the pups.

🔥 Serafina | female | hunter | demi, bi | crush: Kassandra | tags: Catania, open
🌠
She gave the younger wolf small goodbyes as she walked to her patrol buddies. She sat down there once again and thought what could she do now.

🔥 Zaeru | genderfluid | pup | a-sexual, bicurious |crush: Lex, open | tags: his father, brother, open
🌠
The skinny pup was already up and ready to go, they waited patiently for their father and uncle to show up. They woke up their brother and made sure he could not get back to sleep, so far it get very good, but the other male pup was pretty grumpy. They punched him in the face lightly as he was snarling at them, looking up to their father when he showed up "we're up dad, I took care of that..." they responded looking behind the adult hunter "where is uncle Solomon?" they asked.

🔥 Cheshire | male | pup | poly |crush: open | tags: his father, sibling. open
🌠
He was in deep sleep when multiple kicks to his side and ear nibblings woke him up. Opening his eyes wide open he looked at his sibling "stop that, let me sleep" he snarled, trying to nibble them back, but Zaeru seemed to keep its ground. Sighing he stood up after realizing that his kin could not let him get back to sleep any longer and after hearing his father's voice he knew that it was too late for now anyway "cool...training, before even needing any of it..." he muttered with annoyance.
[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:30 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush:smoke | tags: fish | mention:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

River shook her head, about to admit something to Fish that she hadn't even admitted to herself "Sometimes I wish I didn't remember it, or her at times. It makes me never want to wake up from my dreams. I can't seem to shake it. I'd rather not know, than wake up and miss it all over again" she replied before flicking her ears at her friend's comment "If you ever find a way to make it happen, I'm all ears. Id love to be free of this guilt" she commented before changing the topic and nudging her friend "Hey, I almost forgot. We're supposed to go to the river so I can watch you swim" she said forcing a smile.

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
lightning pack | male | Warrior |4 years | bound to harlow | tags: harlow, terra, uciel, pups | mentions: RipTide

Risen dipped his head to the medic and her trainee before turning his attention back to his mate and their newborn pups. He lowered his head to give Harlow another lick to her head "They're absolutely beautiful" he whispered again, knowing she already responded. He was so overwhelmed with their pups and how his heart felt in that moment. He smiled at her before gazing back at the pups - again.
Risen grumbled a moment later "I-I should probably go find RipTide and let you rest. I feel bad for him, not only did I run away-y , I also think h-he is traumatiz-zed from seeing some of the birth-h"

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | pan | crush: open | tags: patrol

Destiny shook her head, putting the doubt in her mind out. She didn't need to focus on the fact no one was speaking with her, it was a hunt. She needed to be focused. Her eyes gazed around the patrol as they began to leave the camp. Some wolves were chatting and others were in their own worlds. She flicked her tail as she walked, her grey fur shining gently as the sun rays hit it. Her winter coat, while coming in, still left her shiny like her summer coat. She raised her nose to scent the forest surrounding them, the smell comforted her. [ not sure what to write or add ]

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
fire pack | male | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush: open | tags: kazill

Blaze nodded I wish I would of seen it that way" he commented. Joining the pack as a pup had caused Blaze some confusion and off putting's when it came to seeing how the pack ran initially. He was always ready and willing to step in and defend his pack, but there wasn't really anything to defend with the borders being so calm. He huffed in annoyance "What use are we to just sit around and wait for a fight" he commented. Sure, they could go on patrols, supervise hunts and train but they did that anyway. "I just wish a wolf would try. So we would have something to fight against"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:31 am

Cody | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Phoenix | Location: Camp

That was something Cody had strived for too since reaching adulthood. Did not every wolf? "Yes…well, I hope you’ll find your perfect someone someday." She cast a long gaze at her friend. "You deserve it. You’re a wonderful wolf," she told him. She’d known Phoenix a long time. Long enough to know with certainty that he had his heart in the right place. It was something she could admire about him. He was a good wolf.

Uciel | Healer Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Harlow, Terra | Location: Camp

Uciel had never helped deliver pups before, but they’d all been born safely, and Harlow, while she looked exhausted, seemed in otherwise healthy condition, so it was a success. He couldn’t deny he had freaked out a bit, but he was glad Terra had been there, and she had seen him help too. Had praised him for it! He beamed. "Thanks. And Harlow, make sure you’re taking care of yourself as well as the pups, they need their mom to be a good role model for everything, including self-care, okay?"

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: River | Location: Camp

Fish didn’t have much familial experience, as much as she would have loved to, but she managed to send her friend a smile, gently nosing her shoulder in what she hoped was a soothing gesture. "Yes, of course. Come on let’s go!" She chirped. Fish may be a bit of a scatterbrain at the best of times, but she wasn’t stupid. Her friend needed some space from the topic, and Fish figured that was completely valid.

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Delilah, Louve, mentions Lucas, Uciel | Location: Camp

Blizzard had spent enough time with his sister and former charge to know when she was struggling with something. "Louve. I know you’re attached, you want to protect them. You need to catch a break too though. You’re not taking proper care of yourself." And her mate isn’t exactly here to tend to her when she needs it. He had liked Denzell for a while, until the arguments had started to take their toll. He would always side with Louve, no matter if she was right or wrong. At the end of the day, she was blood kin, his sister and one of the few wolves he had that he truly loved. "It’s okay, I’ll keep her safe," he promised. His expression softened, and he gently nuzzled her cheek. "You aren’t holding him back. Both of you made the decision, you’re a family, even if it’s complicated right now, there’s always room for it to change and grow for the better."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:43 am

Phoenix/Lightning Hunter/Location: Outside of Nursery/Tagging: Cody (Mentions: x)

He blushed think that she was the one he wanted to be his mate "t-thanks, I hope you do too" he says shifting his paws

Terra/Lightning Healer/Location: Nursery/Tagging: Uciel, Harlow, Risen (Mentions: x)

Terra was proud of her trainee knowledge, she watched them talk until Uciel was ready to go, standing in front of the entrance
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeekaLemke » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:18 pm

BLITHE
Fire Pack Warrior || Female || Crush/Lovers; xx || Location; camp || Mentions; xx || Tags; xx

(she is open for interactions)

A soft snort left the narrow-faced female as she pushed into camp, a plump rabbit clutched firmly in her maw that she had surprisingly managed to snag while patrolling, sharp yellow gaze drifting around camp. Shaking out her thick red-brown coat Blithe moved slowly towards the kill pile, discarding the rabbit before shifting her attention towards a clear spot near the Hunters den, flicking an ear the lean female padded over to the spot before settling down; drawing her tail close to her body as she shut her eyes for a quick power nap.

---------------------

BORRIS
Lightning Pack Warrior || Male || Crush/Lovers; xx || Location; Camp || Mentions; xx || Tags; xx

(he is open for interactions)

A large smile spread on the silvery-gray male as he heard the faint cries of new puppies, his amber eyes sparkling at the prospect of being able to train one when they become of age. Tail wagging slowly the large brute lifted himself to his paws before padding slowly around camp, excitement radiating from his pelt.
MeekaLemke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:17 pm

Leonidas/Fire Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Hunting party (Mentions: x)

He load back "Destiny guard the back of the party, I'll take the front with Octavia, she'll be the lead on this hunt" he says firmly
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush:smoke | tags: fish , Borris| mention: borris

River grinned at her friend as they had pushed aside their previous conversation, one of the many things River appreciated about her friend was how it was so simple for them to swap conversation points. They didn't linger on one thing too long, and if they did it was because they would be joking around or finding other things to point out.

She glanced around the camp, eyes landing on another one of the pack warriors, Borris, River turned back to Fish. "I think i'm going to invite Borris to join us , give him an excuse to get out of camp" she commented before adverting her gaze back to the warrior. She flicked her tail before opening her mouth to call out to the silver - grey wolf "Borris! Fish and I are going to the river, would you like to join us?"

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
lightning pack | male | Warrior |4 years | bound to harlow | tags: harlow, terra, uciel, pups | mentions: RipTide

Risen dipped his head to the medic and her trainee before turning his attention back to his mate and their newborn pups. He lowered his head to give Harlow another lick to her head "They're absolutely beautiful" he whispered again, knowing she already responded. He was so overwhelmed with their pups and how his heart felt in that moment. He smiled at her before gazing back at the pups - again.
Risen grumbled a moment later "I-I should probably go find RipTide and let you rest. I feel bad for him, not only did I run away-y , I also think h-he is traumatiz-zed from seeing some of the birth-h"

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢

Destiny shook her head, putting the doubt in her mind out. She didn't need to focus on the fact no one was speaking with her, it was a hunt. She needed to be focused. Her eyes gazed around the patrol as they began to leave the camp. Some wolves were chatting and others were in their own worlds. She flicked her tail as she walked, her grey fur shining gently as the sun rays hit it. Her winter coat, while coming in, still left her shiny like her summer coat. She raised her nose to scent the forest surrounding them, the smell comforted her.

Receiving instruction from Leonidas to take the back. Destiny offered a small smile and she dipped her head in acknowledgement. The wolf paused until she was the back of the group, she knew she didn't have to swap her position until the actual hunt began, however she liked to do it earlier and mentally prepare herself.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎

Blaze nodded I wish I would of seen it that way" he commented. Joining the pack as a pup had caused Blaze some confusion and off putting's when it came to seeing how the pack ran initially. He was always ready and willing to step in and defend his pack, but there wasn't really anything to defend with the borders being so calm. He huffed in annoyance "What use are we to just sit around and wait for a fight" he commented. Sure, they could go on patrols, supervise hunts and train but they did that anyway. "I just wish a wolf would try. So we would have something to fight against"
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:05 am

Chaos-3 yrs-Brute-Warrior-Fire Pack-Tags Open, Alone -

Chaos headed to a little area near his patrol spot, underneath a rock ledge, that reach long enough for shade to come through. Chaos was a little drowsy, it had been a long morning and being on his paws the whole time made his paw pads ache. Chaos took a spot near the edge of the rock ledge right in the shade and laid down to rest his eyes. Making sure to stay alert as much as possible just in case something happened or came near the patrol area.

Harlow-4 yrs-She Wolf-Den Mother -Mate Risen-Lightning Pack -Tags Risen, Terra, Pups, Uciel -

Harlow nodded at Terra, "Thank you Terra, your help was much appreciated" Harlow gazed to Uciel gently, putting on a smile "Thank you Uciel, your help was greatly appreciated too, and i sure will" Harlow sent a respect nod towards both the healer and healer trainee, watching them exit the mothers den, her gaze went back to her pups as they did a loud little whimper like yip. Harlow chuckled as she saw the biggest pup of them all already inching his way in to get more food. Her tired eyes shifted back to her mate Risen, giving him a small smile. Licking his muzzle affectionately, she laughed "I suppose so, hopefully he's not too traumatized, its a circle of life, he'll witness more in his lifetime" Harlow chuckled, she gave him a sad sigh "Alright, don't forget to stop by later" the she wolf spoke, leaning her head down, Harlow starts to groom her pups once more.

Javier- 5yrs- Brute-Hunter- Fire Pack-Tags Alone, Blithe -

Javier had woken up before the sun had set itself upon the sky, he had a little patrol on his own. Loved spending his time looking for innocent victims to play with. Javier spent his whole morning in the forest, lurking. Finding mice and creepy crawlers to toy around with, then letting them go after he got bored of their presence and terrified squeals. Javier took a sit on a small tree trunk, looking into the horizon, the sun was set perfectly to where it would shine through the forest, making it shimmer through the wet leaves. Javier longed for a fight, he didn't care who or what, he just wanted to sink his teeth into something. Javier's ears flicked towards the back of his ears, his noses twitching towards the sky thinking he smelled something. False alarm, Javier sighed miserably as he got himself back onto his four paws and headed back to the pack. Javier trotted his way towards the hunters den once he reached the pack borders, noticing a she wolf sunbathing, taking a little power nap. Javier smirked, it was Blithe. Javier would normally ignore a she wolf, or bully her perhaps fight her a little. But something about Blithe made him intrigued, she drew him closer to her, and it made him....excited. He had never thought about having a friend, let alone a lover. But we'll see where the future leads. Javier approached the she wolf and cleared his throat, to wake her up. Sat down and waited.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:54 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
lightning pack |Female | Warrior |3 years | bi | crush:smoke | tags: fish , Borris| mention: borris

River grinned at her friend as they had pushed aside their previous conversation, one of the many things River appreciated about her friend was how it was so simple for them to swap conversation points. They didn't linger on one thing too long, and if they did it was because they would be joking around or finding other things to point out.

She glanced around the camp, eyes landing on another one of the pack warriors, Borris, River turned back to Fish. "I think i'm going to invite Borris to join us , give him an excuse to get out of camp" she commented before adverting her gaze back to the warrior. She flicked her tail before opening her mouth to call out to the silver - grey wolf "Borris! Fish and I are going to the river, would you like to join us?"

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗

Risen offered a soft whine seeing the sad smile cross his mate's face. "I promise I'll be back after. With food for you of course" he said giving her another nuzzle. "I just really need to see if RipTide is okay" he said before backing up towards the den entrance and turning back towards camp. He shot one more look towards his new family and smiled to himself.

His eyes searched the clearing for his trainee.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢

Destiny shook her head, putting the doubt in her mind out. She didn't need to focus on the fact no one was speaking with her, it was a hunt. She needed to be focused. Her eyes gazed around the patrol as they began to leave the camp. Some wolves were chatting and others were in their own worlds. She flicked her tail as she walked, her grey fur shining gently as the sun rays hit it. Her winter coat, while coming in, still left her shiny like her summer coat. She raised her nose to scent the forest surrounding them, the smell comforted her.

Receiving instruction from Leonidas to take the back. Destiny offered a small smile and she dipped her head in acknowledgement. The wolf paused until she was the back of the group, she knew she didn't have to swap her position until the actual hunt began, however she liked to do it earlier and mentally prepare herself.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups