Wolf Hill [rp, always open!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolf Hill [rp, always open!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Nyla- X- adult- f- SO: Stem and Raindrop (...)- omega?- Tags: group

The pretty black and white she wolf sighed as she shook her head.

Luci- X- 10 mo.- f- no; crush is Hestia- no SO/mate until 2 y- pup- Tags: group (Hestia)

The pretty little black she wolf wagged her tail as she hummed a canine sound. She blinked brown ringed pupiled blue eyes. She said “Maybe we could tell each other our favorite things. Hmm...what’s your favorite food?”

Lumi- X- 10 mo.- m- gay; crush is Hades- same- pup- Tags: group (Hades)

The beautiful red male twitched his brown ears and flicked his brown tipped tail. He blinked his pretty blue and brown eyes. He squeaked and sneezed, then shook himself. He then trotted after the other pup, trying to catch him.

Kiera- X- 10 mo.- f- demi or pan; open- SO/mate: not until 2 y- pup- Tags: Kelsifer/group

The pretty little golden she wolf yawned a bit, and sighed, and twitched reddish brown ears. Her reddish brown tipped tail flicked. Her brown nose twitched, and she blinked brown eyes. She sighed as she sat around.

Kelsifer- X- 10 mo.- m- homosexual; Zen and Lor- same- pup- Tags: sister/group

The beautiful red male yawned, and looked to his sister. The white pawed and muzzled male smiled. He twitched his ears, and flicked his white tipped tail. He blinked green eyes, and saw them walking over to him and smiled.

Jessaa- X- 4 y- f- SO/mate: Karll- hunter- Tags: group

The pretty red she wolf licked her white toes, and flicked her white tipped tail. She hummed a canine sound as she sat.

Karll- X- 4 y- m- SO/mate: Jessaa- warrior- Tags: group

The handsome dark brown male twitched his black ears and nose a bit. His black tipped tail flicked back and forth a couple times.

Nyx- X- adult- m- So/mate: Fox- healer- Tags: Fox, group

The pretty black furred male, with white paws and tail tip, hummed s canine sound and smiled.

Jaya- X- 6 y- f- open for SO/mate- Warrior- Tags: group

The gray eyed she wolf shook out her lovely brown fur, and sat.

Jokker- X- 6 y- m- open for males- hunter- Tags: group

The handsome black male blinked gray eyes, and shook out his soft furred coat.

Lor- X- 10 mo.- agender- crush: Zen and Kel- SO/mate: too young, but males- pup (no one knows who the parents are...)- Tags: group

The cute black snout and nosed gray wolf pup twitched black ears. The golden eyed one smiled, reaching Kel and saying "Hello again."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me