Lightning Strikes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Lightning Strikes

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:07 am

Sierra/Female/Tags: everyone
She bounces up to her new mentor

Rena, Rebel, Rolis/ female,male,male/ tags: siblings, Splix
Rebel nods

Faolan
He padded out

Sailor/male/tags: open
He smiles
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lightning Strikes

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: Splix, cubs

The sweet and gentle tiger but nervous and sometimes shy male hummed. His tail and ears moved a bit. The golden and green eyed red tiger took pause when they reached them. He smiled and rubbed on his mate a moment, then said “Hello,” to the cubs.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: Sailor

The amber eyed dark furred lynx smiled at him a bit. The silly and loyal female purred as she smiled at him.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- Riptide is trainee- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. The gentle and loyal male hummed a bit. The fiery and wild male walked over to the group they were supposed to be with.

Fira- f- Tiger cheetah mix- bi; likes Yukon- SO open- no little ones yet- warrior- camp- Tags: everyone really

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she sat there. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she sighed as she watched her go.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me