lights off, darkness comes (OPEN!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

lights off, darkness comes (OPEN!)

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:09 pm

It wasn't long ago that there was a line between our worlds. There was a very defining difference between the two of us, while the humans were still around.
But that was before they left.
A great panic overtook the pets' masters, and they fled, leaving them behind. The reasoning behind was unclear, but one thing is certain- the pets need to come together to survive, or else no one will make it. Just like the strays have.
Luckily we live near the suburbs, with open woods and spacious yards to hunt...but who will survive, and who will perish?

Welcome to my very first roleplay! This is a two-pack roleplay with dogs.

The first pack is the Pack of the Pets. These are housepets that have been left behind by their humans in their mass flee, the ones not lucky enough to be taken. However, these pets did have the fortune to be outside or able to escape their houses. Upon the initial week, the Alpha, Berry, took control with her loud voice and powerful demeanor. Despite being a small Beagle, this fearless dog has skills with the outdoors thanks to belonging to a hunting family on a lake property nearby the suburbs.

The second pack has been together for a long time. Long before the humans fled, these dogs have had a tight bond to each other. They have survived every day of their lives, and if anything, this makes it easier! Well, until the outside pets began to intrude on their hunting grounds in the woods and rummage through their rightfully earned trash. Which, since there are no more humans, is becoming a scarce, valuable resource.

The two Packs quickly come to clash, and it's clear neither Alpha is backing down without a fight. Each has their pride and will for survival. The question is, are you ready to defend your Pack and survive, too?

Link to sign-ups!

Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me