A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:59 am

MERIDA | Pup | Starris | Tagging: Saya, Kaibba, Anna, Kairie | Location: Meadow

Merida glanced back at Anna, who silently caught her eye and offered an almost invisible nod. Then the reddish brown she-wolf stepped forward to Kairie. "Fang is always telling us that as long as we choose not to grow up...we'll always need someone to help take care of us," she remembered. She had lost count of how many times, be it in jest or exasperation, he had said that. "Would you really...be that someone for us, even though we were not born of you?"

COBALT | Former F-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Slade, Keirra, Reena | Location: Meadow

"I agree," Cobalt decided. If Thunder's chaos could be reined in just a little, he had the makings of quite a fine leader. Then the conversation was interrupted by a squeak of surprise. The black wolf shot to his feet, staring around. "What’s going on? What’s the matter?" He asked.

ACERO | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Darkshine, Octavia, Rain | Location: Den

Truth be told, Acero had been just about to ask the same thing, so he shook his head. "I don’t know. Any of us have any hunting skill? We could go see if we can catch some dinner," he suggested. He’d never been a Hunter, he’d never have the patience nor the build for it, but he could not tell the rank of Darkshine, nor did he know if Octavia had ever trained or dabbled in the idea of becoming of a Huntress. Acero could hunt now, of course, as that was something every sky-dog had to adjust to in order to feed themselves without the granted support of a regular hunting group, but more often than not, he scared the prey off before he could actually catch anything.

FISH | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Bailey | Location: Meadow

Fish beamed, perking right up. "Sure was!" She agreed. It made being dead more bearable, made her regret that she’d lost just a little less, to know that in the end, she wasn’t ultimately alone. There were days she still knew she’d done wrong, days she still wished she had fought harder, even though she knew she couldn’t have, but then there were days like this. Days of peacefulness and lighthearted fun.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:23 am

OCTAVIA, RAIN

“I was just out training Rain but we could all go out for a hunt if that would help? I’m sure it would be good for us to all see the further parts of the territory” Octavia spoke up.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Seto- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The pure brown male with the light brown eyes looked up. He looked to the she pups, then chuckled and looked to his own.

Kairie- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She said "Fang sounds like a very wise wolf. Is he related to you, or was he your mentor or just a family friend?" she asked. She then smiled as she nuzzled each. " I would love to be that for you both, and... " she trailed off just a moment. "I'm sure they'd love having two new sisters, even if you're not related to us by blood."

Kaibba- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and sister, Merida

The white socked and tail tipped male pup blinked light brown eyes. He stood up and walked over to his mom, nuzzling her leg which was his way of saying yes.

Saya- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and brother, Merida

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup wagged when she saw it. "See, see, he says yes!" she yelped happily. "I also would love two new sisters," she said, though obviously meaning it like adoption or surrogates. She then offered a Sweet smile.

Sora- f- former Lightning Healer trainee- Starris meadow- Tags: x

The minimal white marked brown wolf woke up in the meadow. She finally saw her family, and she began to make her way over, seeing strangers there.

Huntress- f- former Lightning Huntress- Starris meadow- Tags: mom

The tan and white female squeaked as her mother ran up to her. She smiled and cried as she nuzzled her a moment, then looked to the others.

Slade- warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: Kierra and Reena, Cobalt

The gray and white male hummed as he watched his mates talk. He looked to his mate as she ran off, seeing his daughter and smiling at her.

Kierra- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Reena, Cobalt

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She watched her run, and chuckled as she said "That's her daughter, her and Slade's. Slade and I have a son together. He, of course, is still alive and well, as well he should be because I don't want to see him here anytime soon."

Reena- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Kierra, Cobalt

The pure tan she wolf rushed up to her daughter, nuzzling and pawing her. She too cried as she was nuzzled, then she looked to the others as well.

Rowena- former Fire elder- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two of her offspring

The ginger and white she wolf felt so young again up here. She smiled at her mate, and two of her young that had passed.

Kaden- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two offspring

Wip

Ley (Crowley, but we’ll call him ley)- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip

Regina- former Fire hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me