A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:53 pm

[Deleted some stuff, so came back to check this and post just one more time. I need to go to sleep now, though, so good night everyone]

Lucifer- m- mate: Haku- wants pups- 5 y some mo.- hunter- Lightning- no family in RP- camp- Tags: Haku, everyone

The beautiful, slender silver male twitched black tipped darker ears. He said "Yeah. Wonder if ill ever have a trainee..." he muttered, then shook his head.

Maui- f- bi; mate: Stormcloud- pregnant- 4 y some mo.- Den mother (helper)- Lightning- no fam in RP- out- Tags: Stormcloud

The beautiful, slender long legged golden female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she followed him back to camp then.

Spiral ‘Spire’ ‘Gala’ (Galaxy was the sister)- 3 y some mo.- Genderfluid- bi/poly; Blizzard- will adopt- Hunter- Lightning- Andromeda is sister- camp- Tags: everyone

The gray eyed, gray faced black wolf flicked the gray tipped tail. They wondered if their sister would ever want to go to one of the Meets, then sighed a bit. They heard her say both their names again, and dipped their head. When they saw her smile, they couldn't help but smile back a bit. They randomly spoke up, saying "I wonder though...If my sister would ever want to go with us to one of the Meets." They looked surprised when she said she didn't have friends.

They flicked their ears back, then forward again. "Fate?" they asked, head tilting in a way that might be cutely comical. They then nodded to her, but didn't know really want words to say, though when Blizzard spoke they looked up. "I...would like to be friends," they said.

Kellin- m- homosexual; Emit- 3 y some mo.- Hunter- Fire- Huntress is 1/2 sister- Location: camp- Tags: Emit

The beautiful and slender darker tan and white male made a small sound. He hummed a canine sound as he nodded to the other male. He waited for him to return then, with the pretty river rocks. He nodded as he said "I will," then placed a paw on them, so no wolf else could take them.

Gale- m- mate: Katniss- Attie and Avalon/5 (?) others- 2 y some mo.- hunter- Fire- no family in the RP- camp- Tags: Katniss/others

The black eared and snouted gray male smiled as he nodded to her. "Okay," he said quietly, then moved to lie beside his mate and newborn pups.

Attie (strong like a bear)- m- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants Alpha- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Nyrite, Catnip, Avalon- camp- Tags: Katniss and siblings

-black pup is sleeping-

Avalon- f- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants hunter- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Attie, Nyrite, Catnip- camp- Tags: Katniss/siblings

-black eared and tail tipped brown pup is sleeping-

Blaze-shadow (Blaze)- m- will likely be homo; maybe Trey- too young- 6 months- pup- wants hunter or healer- Fire- Erle x Arian, Denae Aru and other(s)- out- Tags: Trey, Roland, Arian

The amber eyed black pup -don't know what to do-

Starfire- genderfluid(f)- bi; mate: Smoke- no pups yet- 6 y 8 mo.- scout?- Night- Snowfire is sibling- camp- Tags: open for now

The pup and story loving red one growled again, then shook her head and sat down, just sat down. She shook her head and stood back up though. She huffed in annoyance as she headed for one of the dens. She got as far from Thunder as possible, though he was in the other direction anyway.

Snowfire- agender ( male)- asexual homoromantic; open- could adopt- 6 y 8 mo.- hunter?- Night- Starfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Lunou

The beautiful mostly white one, with red patches, moved red ears, and a partially red tail. Blue and brown eyes glanced up at him. " I wouldn't be surprised if Star and Smoke leave after all this is over...I, however, don't feel like I have anything back at Fire, so I might just stay. You've proven quite interesting to speak with. I'd honestly hate to lose such a great conversation partner, " they told him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:55 pm

(Hey guys can I get anyone who tagged me to requote please?)
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:30 pm

ToxicTheDragon wrote:OOC: I'll claim him then!

CLOUDY (mobile)

He lifted his head from his mothers fur then squeaked a little. 'Hello Alikka.'
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:45 am

Aurora - Female - L Pack - Huntress - 3 years 3 months - Tagged;; Night, Nebula, Shadow

xxx"Oh!" Aurora, indeed, had not been listening when Shadow called out the original group of wolves that would be going. Her heart raced in her chest. She hadn't ever been to a Meet before, and going there with her partner would be a good experience, for sure! She might get to see Night sparring with others, and she knew that she would win. It would boost her ego, and seeing Night strut around like a peacock was one of Aurora's favorite things. She was so cute and attractive when she did that.

Naomi - Female - F Pack - Pup - 0 years 6 months - Tagged;; June/Faith

xxx"I think so, yes. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do before, but now I know." Naomi tilted her head up to gaze at her sibling, her short tail wagging and disturbing some of the structure of the nest. She got comfortable and licked between Faith's ears, eyes falling closed. This was nice.

Lunou - Male - N Pack - Warrior - 4 years 3 months - Tagged;; Snowfire

xxxLunou had a smile tug on his maw when Snowfire said that, and his ears pricked more. "See? Night Pack isn't all about killing. It's about saving the Packs, ultimately. Reminding us where our boundaries are. Besides, having three Packs will balance out the rifts. Divert the aggression and put us in our places." Lunou tilted his head up to the sky. Tonight was the Meet, tonight they may put their plan in action. His tongue swiped over his jaws.

Asphodel - Male - L Pack - Healer Trainee - 1 year 1 month - Tagged;; Azall

xxxAsphodel was locked in his own world as he accessed his sense of scent, eyes closed. Sora's scent was still fresh, and he trotted along the bushes to follow it. "I think I've got it." He wouldn't forget his friend's scent for the world. They had been trainees together, and had a sense of kinship higher than the average bond. "It's leading straight out of the territory. She's always been the type to run...let's see..." Asphodel mused to Azall as they trotted along.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 am

FLAME AND WILLOW

He sneaked out of camp. Finally! Freedom. He looked behind and saw a pup trailing behind him, not to far away. 'Come on slow poke!' he stuck out his tongue and makes noises. He was ecstatic to go out of camp. 'Come on!!' he shouted once again, then looked side to side to see if any wolves followed them. No sign. He was looking backwards to see Willow, who was standing next to him.

She hestitated. 'I think we should get back...' her voice was shaky and she was looking around. Flame had a disappointed look on his face, so she puffed out her chest and screamed, 'I'M NOT SCARED!!' she looked around once again and then had a tough look on her face. 'So.. what are we going to do?' she asked.

'Let's go get some berries!' he said, trotting over to a berry bush. Willow followed. He took one with his mouth and laid it down. 'Let's eat some!' he shouted, 'don't you want any?'

Willow inspected the berries, 'don't!! They're poisonous.' she stated, and slid the berry away with her paw. Flame looked annoyed, she said, 'you don't care about your safety?' then she heard a faint howl. 'I think we should go back...' she took some steps back and then she tripped over a stick and fell. 'Ow..'

'WILLOW!' shouted Flame. 'Are you ok?' he asked. He wasn't a healer, which was disappointing. He was
only 11 months old, 'we need to get back.'

Willow got up and then heard the howl again. She huddled up with Flame and said, 'Do you know the way?' she had a worried look on her face, she counted on Flame since he was a male. She looked up at him with the slight glisten in her eyes and repeated, 'Do you know the way back?'

Flame said, 'Yes. It's only 10 minutes. 5 if we walk now.' he said, 'cmon.' he smiled and walked. He heard a faint howl too, and some wolf shadows. He took no notice of it, but then it started to get on his nerves. He ran with Willow and said, We need to get out of here!'
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:21 am

It has been brought to our attention that this roleplay involved a pack which is wholly devoted to harming others. As per CS rules, this is not permitted. Characters may not inflict ongoing unprovoked abuse onto others. As well, characters may not be sadisitic, enjoy inflicting pain on others, etc.

Due to the fact that this pack seems to be heavily involved in the roleplay, and the continuous drama and fighting which seems to be coming out of this roleplay, it has been decided that this will be locked.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me