───── 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

───── 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:27 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:19 am

the hyenas of the engitati clan have lived in relative peace for many generations. well peaceful enough....
the clan of engitati have always been a clan built of mighty warriors, a clan unbeaten by any other. though
try as they might, any rivaling clans, predators and even inside threats alike no one has been able to take -
down the clan of engitati. with the clan being a tight-knit bunch already, it shouldn't be a complete surprise
that these hyenas have reigned supreme. it has been this way for generations. but this generation will prove
to be a challenge, something that the engitati clan has never faced before. perhaps an enemy stronger than
themselves. the engitati clan has been led by faizah, the matriarch of the clan. perhaps one of the strongest
leaders in the clan's history, she ruled the clan with an iron fist and was not fond of anyone who displeased -
her in any way. being weak was not an option under faizah's rule over the clan, such hyenas quickly vanished
and were never spoken of again. while faizah's tactics weren't among the most agreeable ones, the engitati
clan couldn't complain because she protected them with her very soul and they thrived under her leadership.

faizah was a feared leader and while she might have led many victories for the clan, she wasn't liked by all
for one reason or another. faizah was a powerful opponent even when she began to grow in age, she could
best any other healthy female and the occasional powerful male. it could be said that she ruled the clan so
well due to the clan's fear of her, one could never be confused with her words and she wasn't afraid to do
anything gruesome. even so, faizah was respected by all no matter if they liked her or not. when faizah --
gave birth, the clan could only imagine just how much the cubs would be like their mother. faizah would no
doubt be the most powerful ruler in the clan's history. but her end was by far something less than even she
deserved. well at least to some, but even so no one would have thought she'd face such an end.

faizah was found dead sometime after the clan’s victory over another rivaling clan, chasing them out of
the clan and sure to never return. the clan celebrated and faizah was among the festivities, though she
disappeared soon afterwards. she was found later on and announced dead the next morning, clearly --
slain. but how...how could faizah of all hyenas have been slain? the clan is trying to solve the mystery, -
but there is yet another problem. no one sits on the throne and with three heirs in line for it, they’ve --
got another challenge. who is to blame for faizah’s death and who is to rise onto the throne? there isn’t
much time to solve this, not before it all turns into a bloody mess. these are the cubs of faizah after all.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm

i. all cs and tess's rules apply as usual, be sure to brush up on them if its been awhile! ii. post all forms and
ooc on the discussion thread, as not to clog up this one. iii. no perfect characters, god-modding or power---
playing. all characters should be realistic in size and color and have flaws. remember that typically males ---
are typically weaker than females. iv. please turn off signatures and stamp collections when posting on both
threads to keep them tidy! v. reservations last a 48 hours before reopening. that's two days to get your forms
done. vi. activity is a must here, so if you aren't planning on being active please do not join. active posting is
required or your characters will be removed. this roles is heavily implied toward high ranking characters. vii.
post at least three sentences per a reply, more is welcomed! viii. only have as many characters as you can --
handle. ix. drama is welcomed and encouraged, but anything big should not be heavily plot altering and will
need a run by me first. x. no being your own crush/mate. xi. have fun and enjoy the rp!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:27 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈

matriarch closed
name | age | ♀ | description | played by

heirs 3/3
subria | two y/o | ♀ | small brown and black female | wildsight
ashanti | two y/o | ♀ | dark brown and black female | direwolf.
name | two y/o | ♀ | description | echoflame17

warriors 3/-
jelani | three y/o | ♀ | large brown and black female | wildsight
askari | two y/o | ♀ | large tan and jet black female | immortes
name | age | ♀ | description | echoflame17

subordinates 3/-
dembe | three y/o | ♂ | tawny and black male | wildsight
jabir | two y/o | ♂ | tan and black male | direwolf.
name | age | ♂ | description | echoflame17
name | age | ♂ | description | played by
name | age | ♂ | description | played by

mothers closed

pups closed
name | age | ♀/♂ | description | played by

outsiders 0/3
Last edited by wildsight on Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:46 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈

family

faizah and name = name, name and name
mother and father = name(s)

crushes

name likes name
name and name like each other

mates

name and name are mates
name and name used to be mates
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤.

Postby wildsight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:54 pm

living among the rest of their fellow companions among the savannah, the engitati clan calls this home. the
clan doesn't normally hunt but rather are scavengers, which is true to the hyena kind. of course, you should
not call one a scavenger to its face, the hyenas of engitati are a very prideful bunch after all. since they do
not particularly hunt, they find anything suitable for the clan and call it a day. however on occasions they
will hunt and occasionally will take down a wildebeest or antelope. birds, lizards, snakes and insects are on
the menu as well.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───── 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨.

Postby wildsight » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:31 am

we are officially open and accepting! please post all forms on the discussion thread and remember to have
something (even if its small!) up in 48 hours, feel free to let me know if you need extra time! i hope to see
you over there soon! <3

discussion thread

Last bumped by wildsight on Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:31 am.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me