.:The Savage Fields:. NEW & OPEN

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:The Savage Fields:. NEW & OPEN

Postby Viperflare » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:49 am

Amaris
Scorch Pride | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Amaris yawned lazily, sitting with a pleasant position on a smooth, warm rock, drinking up the sunshine's golden rays. Her eyes were closed in a fairly relaxed manner, and her body was sprawled all over the stone. The Lioness opened one eye, casting a sleepy, swift glance around the beautiful, sun-dappled camp of Scorch Pride. The tired Lioness lazily observed, deciding there was nothing currently worth any of her precious attention. She shrugged internally, and closed her eye again, flicking a fluffy ear to listen to the sweet sounds of the windswept savannah. She forced down another yawn and rolled over, exposing her golden-white belly to the sun. Amaris let out a small sigh of delight as her tail gently brushed over the warm rock.

Cypress
Tempest Pride | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Cypress trotted around camp, taking a mild interest in her surroundings. A few small birds were sitting around a couple large trees, their fat little bodies seeming to melt on the branches. How odd... the Huntress thought to herself, dragging her gaze from the piles of feathers. She padded to a little ledge and leapt up it as gracefully as she could. Cypress turned around twice, slowly, and settled down, laying her head on her paws. She wasn't really tired, just a tad bit bored. She had returned from a fairly successful hunt, and the only thing that ached were her paws. However, she would be more than happy to go out again, to feel the wonderful savannah breeze ruffling her fur.

OOC: *throws post into the air and runs*

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:The Savage Fields:. NEW & OPEN

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 pm

Iriah- fem- lioness- 12- Tags: Sabor

The tan and darker female twitched her ears as she heard approach. She looked to see it was just her Sabor. She purred at the lick, and closed her eyes again for a couple moments. Opening them, she said “Tired from their activeness, but good otherwise.”

Isra- male- lead male- 15- Tags: Crow

The creamy male purred in the sunlight, then looked to the lioness. He growled a bit, hearing about those terrible hyenas...He nodded as she said she’d lead a patrol, and report back. “Just make sure you stay safe,” he said quickly. He nodded as she dipped her head to him. He then watched as she moved off towards the other lionesses.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me