π™’π™Šπ™‡π™ (✦ - wolf pack rp - open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: π™’π™Šπ™‡π™ (✦ - wolf pack rp - open

Postby Quetzaloe » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 am

Edelweiss
Beta - Female - Tags; Sere, Everyone

Edelweiss sighed and stared at the place the pack seemed to slowly be gathering. She briefly considered rounding up any stragglers before shaking her head. Not really worth it. They'd show up on their own soon. Still, she stretched lazily and nodded in friendly greeting to Ivan. The youngster had a promising future in the pack, given enough time. She was rather fond of him, all things considered, and intrigued to see if he'd climb the ranks someday.

But for now, he'd be useful helping on today's hunt.

As everyone gathered, she silently assessed their skills against the weather and the type of prey they'd have a chance of finding today.

Xavi
Subordinate - Male- Tags; Shy, Everyone

"He, you're just quiet," Xavi teased Shy gently. He knew better than to be too rough with the gentle omega, but couldn't resist just a small bit of friendly teasing.

Out of the corner of his vision, he saw Ivan settle near the pack's alpha and beta, and briefly considered trying to get the pup to play with him. But the young one seemed to be feeling oh-so-serious, and he didn't feel like causing trouble too close to Sere. So instead he settled next to Shy, close enough that they could keep each other a little bit warmer. "Do you think there's gonna be a hunt today? Are you gonna ask to come?"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:46 am

Alita
5y | Female | Subordinate | Tags: Ivan
Mentions: Sere, Edelweiss, Xavi & Shy

It didn't take long to get to the others, even if the lupine wasn't going that fast. Though she grimaced when she found that she was among the last to arrive. Padding around the Alpha and the beta Alita trotted towards Xavi and the omega known as Shy. Aptyly named that one is, Alita idling thought as she silently plopped down a few feet from the two. Deciding she wasn't in the mood to speak, she lowered her head onto her front paws and turned her gaze to the Alpha. Sere was a good alpha in her mind, much better than the few that she'd come across in her time. Blinking, her golden-yellow eyes meeting the dark orange-hued eyes for a few heartbeats before she looked away huffing.

I hope that we're going hunting today, haven't had much to eat for the past few days. She thought, Just a rabbit or two. Her eyes flickered around the area, glancing over the wolves in the pack. A soft rumble in her throat as she noticed a few wolves were missing. At least she wasn't the last one here. She blinked in shock as the juvenile known as Ivan crawled over and flopped down next to her. Then after mustering as much attitude as she could she raised a whiskered brow and asked a silent question. What?

Ivan
8m | Male | Juvenile | Tags: Alita
Mentions: Xavi, Shy, Sere, & Edelweiss

Glancing at Xavi and Shy the young male huffed as the two talked, missing the arrival of Alita. He watched the two, though from time to time his honey-hued gaze flickered to Sere and Edelweiss. He'd always been a bit nervous around the higher ranks, they ran the pack. But even so, he had a desire to be beta or even alpha when he got older. Eyes running over the two wolves as he thought about it, the male nodded to himself. Maybe one day. He thought absently as he finally noticed Alita. His lips twitched up into a smile for half a second before the male got to his paws before preceding to crouch down and crawl over to the dark-furred female. Once he was in the optimal position, the young male flopped down onto his side, jaws open and tongue lulling out.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:42 am

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✦
rank; alpha | age; six | gender; male | tags; everyone
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    The male could hear the others speaking, which meant they were gathering around. Sere got to his paws and turned to face everyone. "Today we're hunting." Sere began, "I know we haven't found much to eat during the winter, but since it's starting to warm up it's about time the deer start making their way back to this area for spring." Sere wanted to make sure they found a decent meal. With that the male turned and began walking across the river. It wasn't deep, it only came up to his ankles. "Follow me, we're going to circle our territory's borders." His plan was to catch a deer entering their territory as it traveled to warmer climates.

location; crossing the river
    text, "Speech.", Thoughts.

𝐒𝐑𝐲 ✿
rank; omega | age; three | gender; female | tags; Xavi
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Shy felt her fur twitch slightly as the male settled down beside her. She was indeed very quiet. "Oh, probably." she answered Xavi, her gaze flicking from him and then to the ground. "I always follow the pack close behind, I don't think Sere would want anyone left by themselves." That was one god thing, she was never forced to stay away. She was a part of the pack after all even if she was the lowest rank. As she waited for the alpha to speak she began to think. Maybe Xavi will help me... But she was a little nervous about asking him. What if that wasn't allowed? But something inside her told her to do it anyway, after all she wasn't going to become a subordinate if she continued to act like that. "Xavi... can I ask you a favor?"

location; close to the omega's den
    text, "Speech.", Thoughts.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:49 am

Edelweiss
Beta - Female - Tags; Sere, Everyone

Edelweiss jumped into action as Sere announced it was time to hunt. She was quick to follow behind, unable to help it when her tail gave a quick wag of excitement at the prospect of finally getting to see some action. Winter hadn't been as bad as it could have been to the pack, but being able to have a proper hunt was something she had been looking forward to.

She was careful as she made her way across the river, mindful of slippery rocks and the noises of her splashing.

Xavi
Subordinate - Male- Tags; Shy, Everyone

Xavi's ears perked forwards happily as he heard Shy ask him for a favor. He never got asked for favors! Not unless being told to go away was a favor...

"Sure!" He yipped happily. "Whatcha need?"
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist