Blood Moon Wolves{Open/Accepting}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Blood Moon Wolves{Open/Accepting}

Postby Ghost17 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:04 am

Generations ago there were two packs, for a while they were at peace. The packs went on peacefully, having very little issues. When one wolf from each pack fell in love they’d join one or the others pack. There were no fights during this, only acceptance. However the alpha of Blood pack had found the love of his life, they were happy for only a short while. A heart breaking accident happened, however the alpha didn’t see it this way. It was a small border argument between his mate and a Moon Pack Wolf, a flood happened during this. His mate was not spared the moon pack wolf survived, this made the alpha twisted. He announced there would be no more peace, only war and destruction. The fighting went on for a few generations until the alpha female in blood pack had enough. She was angered by all the blood spilled, she spoke of a new way. “no more blood shall be spilled! We will United the packs, our son and you daughter! Unified as one! No more blood pack and moon pack, from now on it will be Blood Moon Pack!” almost all the wolves agreed, the brought the packs together. However the few who didn’t agree on bringing the packs together left, they grouped up and made a new pack. They were aggressive and determined to destroy the pack. However the new blood moon packs loyalty only grew when the new rising alpha pair gave birth to a beautiful little boy a strong pup who would grow strong. Sadly they only had one however to them it was enough, he has the best chance of survival. Meanwhile the deadly new pack began to strengthen themselves. Training and having many pups to grow their numbers. So then, you’ve heard the history, and the present. How will you choose to move forward? Following the new and what appears to be the best and most prosperous pack? Or this darkness beginning to grow in the shadows?
Last edited by Ghost17 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Weather/Disscussion Thread

Postby Ghost17 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 am

Rules

~No Over Powered Characters
~No Gary/Mary Sues
~No being your own Mate/Crush
~At least two sentences per post
~as many characters as you want just keep up with them
~all character forms in discussion thread
~reservations last two days

Weather

Cool breeze, the early spring brings an abundant amount of prey. Pups may be welcomed, new litters will thrive!

Disscussion Thread
Last edited by Ghost17 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolves

Postby Ghost17 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Blood Moon Pack

Alpha M {1/1}
{Shade/Male/3Years/Pg1/Ghost16}

Alpha F {1/1}
{Kayla/Female/3Years/Pg1/Animals65}

Alpha’s Son {1/1}
{Kade/Male/7Months/Pg3/Carmilla Kainstein}

Betas {2/2}
{Open}
{Erebos/Female/2.5years/Pg3/White Night Fantasy}

Hunters {2/~}
{Ghost/Male/2Years/Pg1/Ghost16}
{Cinder/Female/1.5Years/Pg4/Gleon}
{Open}
{Open}
{Open}

Scouts {2/5}
{Corentin/Male/6.2years/Pg2/Gleon}
{Solaris/Male/3.8years/Pg5/BakaNek0Lord}
{Open}
{Open}
{Open}

Pups {0/10}
{Presea/Female/10Months/Pg3/White Night Fantasy}
{Open}
{Open}

Shadow Pack

Alpha {1/1}
{Needle/Female/4.2/Pg4/Gleon}

Beta {0/1}
{Open}

Hunters{4/~}
{Mercury/Male/3.2years/Pg1/Ghost16}
{Lowell/Male/1.3years/Pg1/Lunine}
{Kaj/Male/2.3Years/Pg2/Gleon}
{Ourobus/Male/4years/Pg3/White Night Fantasy}
{Kali/Female/3.4yeras/Pg5/BakaNek0Lord}
{Alize/Female/2years/Pg6/MezzaWolf}

Pups {1/10}
{Nove/Female/8months/Pg5/BakaNek0Lord}
{Open}

Loners

{Maple/Female/3years/Pg1/Lunine}
{Nikolas/Male/5Months/Pg1/Lunine}
{Lunine/Female/5Months/Pg1/Lunine}
{Becka/Trans Female/2.2years/Pg4/Gleon}
Last edited by Ghost17 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rip

Postby Ghost17 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:53 am

This section is for wolves whom have went inactive, or have passed in the rp!

{Naomi/Female/Beta/6years/Pg1/Gordon}
Rest In Peace Naomi, dying early in the roleplay. It was sad to loose one of our first betas!
Last edited by Ghost17 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood Moon Wolves{Open/Accepting}

Postby Cybertonic Fox » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:43 am

Reserve
Cybertonic Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:53 am

Shade
——————————————————————————————————————
//Male//Alpha//Blood Moon//3Years//Tags:Open//

Shade padded out of the pack den, which was dug out from under a broken down large tree. He shook his fur clean from any dirt as he took in a breath of fresh morning air. The breeze blowing through his fur, he sighed padding over to his spot. It was his normal spot he’d relax at until everyone had woken, he lay there letting himself warm up in the sun.

Ghost
//Male//Hunter//Blood Moon//2Years//Tags:Open//

Ghost was able to sleep throughout the night, so he went out and patrolled the territory. His paws padded on the ground leaving little to no prints. The ground was not muddy as it did not rain through out the night. His ears perked up as he heard running water, he padded over. He bent down lapping up some water from the small flowing stream.

Mercury
//Male//Hunter//Shadow//3.2Years//Tags:Open//

Mercury rolled in his sleep knocking into a rock, which woke him. He blinked his eyes being met with sunlight, making him squint. He grumpily got up, it was easy to tell he wasn’t an early bird kind of wolf. He sat up attempting to let his eyes adjust to the sunlight, while trying to wake up fully.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:06 am

𝐧𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 ─ ♀ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐚 ─ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ─ 𝐭𝐚𝐠: shade

naomi had already woken up, long before the sun. it wasn't uncommon for her to do this, sometimes, the eerie quiet and stillness of the night got the better of her. as the female wolf was entering the blood moon territory, her gilded eyes caught sight of her dear alpha, shade, just as he was rising for the morning and stretching out from his den. the beta slightly grinned, a mischievous, fake smirk - but a grin nevertheless. noiselessly, the onyx pelted wolf trotted over towards him, warily, like she was unsure of him for some odd reason, but greeted him anyway. "morning, alpha," the she-wolf nonchalantly greeted.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:49 am

𝓜𝓪𝓹𝓵𝓮
🐾Female🐾Loner🐾3years🐾Tags:Open🐾

Maple crept up from the abandoned fox whole, she had dug out for her and her pups. She sat bathing in the sunlight, she turned to the slight noise of a twig breaking. She spotted a rabbit sniffing around in the grass, her instincts kicking in, she crouched down creeping closer. She lunged biting down, she had caught the rabbit by its ear. She picked it up, the rabbit thrashed around. Maple swiftly let its ear go biting down hard around its neck, within moments it was limp. ‘That was close... it could have gotten away.. at least I’ve got food for my pups’ she thought to herself padding back to the den.

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓼
🐾Male🐾Loner🐾5Months🐾Tags:Lunine/Open🐾

Nik rolled in his sleep bumping into his sister, his head popped up. He spotted his mother, he was going to follow her. However as he stood up he remember that Lunine wasn’t supposed to be left alone. So with an upset expression he sat back down, patiently waiting.

𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
🐾Female🐾Loner🐾5Months🐾Tags:Nik/Open🐾

Luni rolled in her sleep, not far but away from Nik. She softly snored, it was quiet and soft. She was dreaming of being in a pack, all the other pups. Having lots of friends to play with, explore, and get into lots of trouble. Suddenly she felt a thud as her brother rolled into her, this didn’t wake her but it destroyed her dream, turning it into a nightmare. Pack we’re fighting two packs, they were tearing eachother apart. Then Lunine woke, she huffed with a worried expression. She looked around seeing her brother, she calmed down realizing it was only a dream.

𝓛𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵
🐾Male🐾Hunter🐾Shadow🐾1.3Years🐾Tags:Open🐾

Lowell sighed, padding out of the den. He looked around, deciding that he’d go about his day. He raced around the three trees he’d normally go around, attempting to improve his stamina and speed. Once he was satisfied, he jumped over the large broken down tree. Leaping over it a few times, before taking a small break.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Kayla wakes up in the den and stretches, yawning at the same time. She shakes her fur and gets out of the den to see her mate Shade as well as Naomi, smiling. She walks over to them and wags her tail a little. "Hello love!" she said warmly. "I see youre awake already. Hello Naomi! Have you rested well?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Cinder
    1.5 Years
    Blood Moon Pack
    Hunter
    Alone

As Cinder drifted into wakefulness, she felt as sense of waning joy as her dream faded from her memory. It had been about something wonderful, but soon, all that was left was a feeling of longing to return to something she no longer knew. Cinder rolled onto her belly with head flat against the ground and heaved out a sigh.
    "What a way to wake up...", she muttered to no one in particular.
    Whether she wanted it or not, she was awake now, so she might as well make the best of it. Cinder glanced around to see who was already up. She spotted Shade and Kayla exchanging pleasantries with Naomi, but it seemed most everyone else was either asleep or missing. That meant that she probably had a little time to spare before she would be needed. Cinder considered going to a walk to see what the outsider wolves had been up to recently, but decided against it. It would be far too easy for her to miss the morning assignments if she went that far away, and that was bound to build up some bad karma.

Corentin
    6.2 Years
    Blood Moon Pack
    Scout
    Alone

The first warm rays of sun that peeked through the branches dappled Corentin's grey fur with patches of gold and his flanks peacefully rose and fell with each breath. His brow was slightly furrowed, as if something worried him, but his expression soon softened as he blinked open his amber eyes.
    From the top of the small boulder he had been sleeping on, Corentin had a nice view of the rest of the pack, which mostly consisted of sleeping bodies or yawning maws as the other wolves stirred to wakefulness. The only ones that seemed to be past the traditional yawning and stretching phase of the morning were the alpha pair and Naomi. Things looked cordial, and Corentin did not have the energy to worry about all of that so early in the morning. Instead, he slipped off of his boulder and arched his spine to loosen his stiff muscles.

Needle
    4.2 Years
    Shadow Pack
    Alpha
    With Mercury

Strange nightmares kept her up throughout the night, and Needle was not in a good mood as a result. She kept returning to the same dream of the sky on fire each time she closed her eyes until the sunrise made those dreams an ironic reality. Perhaps she would be able to sneak a nap later, but there was no more time to keep trying to sleep. Still, even a few more minutes spent laying in her favorite patch between some brambles was better than hauling herself up so darn early. For all intents and purposes, she appeared to be fast asleep, but her ears were anything but. They were keenly pricked up, tracking the surrounding sounds of her little pack stirring to wakefulness. When she felt most of them were probably awake and ready for orders, Needle finally stood and left her bramble haven.
    The first wolf she saw was Mercury, so she padded up to him. Her tail was raised, assertively reminding him of her dominance, but the rest of her posture was fairly loose and friendly.
    "Good morning, Mercury. Did you sleep well?"

Kaj
    2.7 Years
    Shadow Pack
    Hunter
    With Lowell

The first thing Kaj noticed when he first opened his eyes was that he had woken before Needle, and he could not help but smirk groggily to himself. Perhaps he could sneak away for a bit and avoid being the first to be selected for a patrol. Kaj stood and gave his fur a hearty shake. He felt the joints in his toes crack as they dug into the earth beneath him, but he wasted no time in padding quietly off to see what nice things he could stumble upon that morning. As it so happened, Lowell was the first "nice thing" that Kaj found himself in the company of.
    Kaj had started off wandering aimlessly, but within minutes he found himself in a familiar little corner that he did not visit often, but he was aware that Lowell liked to come here to train, or work out, or whatever wolves who care about their bodies do to build strength. He never saw much point in running around unless there was prey to be had at the end of it, but that was just one wolf's opinion.
    "Oh hey, Lowell. At it again, huh?"
    As long as he was here, he might as well say "hello".

Becka
    2.2 Years
    Loner
    Alone

The morning air was little chilly, but Becka hardly noticed it. She had such a thick pelt that the cold never seemed to penetrate it. This was one of the perks of coming from a northern bloodline, but Becka was not particularly hung up on lineage besides that point. There were so many better things to spend time thinking about, after all.
    Becka gracefully lifted her head and arched her neck to peer up at the sky between the tree branches above her. She had a good feeling about today. It just seemed like the sort of day that she would not want to miss, though it might be due to the restful sleep she had the night before. Becka had managed to scrape together a comfy little nest of fallen leaves. She lazily pawed at them while she contemplated what to do with herself first.
    Perhaps breakfast was the best course of action, and Becka already knew what she was in the mood for. She rose to her feet and set off in the direction she remembered seeing a stream. Hopefully there would be a lot of fish today.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me