๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ - ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐š™ - ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ - ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐š™ - ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—

Postby ฮ›lpha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

x
Last edited by ฮ›lpha on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ - ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐š™ - ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—

Postby ฮ›lpha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:56 am

all of the rules below are made to make this roleplay a fun and enjoyable experience for all. failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, then up to three strikes, then a ban from the roleplay. if you have any queries, please either post on the discussion thread, or pm one of the staff.

staff:
    firefly - myself, owner
    (gee I feel really lonely. I may add moderators in the future if it gets busy)

strikes:
    bans:

n/a
    n/a

my number one rule
    all of chicken smoothie's and tess's rules apply and should be followed.

forms and discussion thread
    I request that all forms be posted on the discussion thread. on the discussion thread you can also chat with other roleplayers about the roleplay or about roleplay related stuff (like your real life horses, etc.). please, if you do wish to show everyone a picture of your horse, make sure that you are not in it.

patience and understanding
    patience is incredibly important. some people, including myself, do not always have the time to post. if the roleplayer hasn't posted or even been online in an incredibly long time, I suggest that you do inform me. also, many people live in different time zones and may post at inconvenient or strange times. just be patient and understanding of this. as well, people do have lives outside of chicken smoothie. for example, they could have work, school or university/college during the day and may not always have the time to get up a post. just keep this in mind if you ever start to get impatient.

power playing and mary/gary sues
    I'm sorry, but no one likes it when their characters have no possible chance at winning a fight or you take control of their character and give them no chance to even respond in the first place. of course, factors such as height, age, breed, experience, agility, speed and weight to come into play here (the next few rules will explain such matters). however, I will be checking that your characters are not perfect in every single way and do have a weakness, otherwise it would be unfair. power playing is practically just controlling the other person and almost writing their response in your post. if it comes to my attention that you are power playing, I will hand out a warning (not a strike) and request that you edit the post. this is just to make things fair.
    (sorry if I got a little rage-y there)

characters - breeds
    as stated in the story line at the top of the page, there are almost no purebred horses left on earth due to approximately 2000 years worth of horses crossbreeding. there are three main categories of horses; heavy-weight, middle-weight and ponies (also in story line), but there'll be more about that later. when making your form, I request that you make sure you have something that says "most influential breed(s): [insert breed(s) here]" just so that everyone gets a general idea. as the categories suggest, if your character is mostly influenced by a friesian, shire, tinker, draft, black forest, etc. it would be classified as a heavy-weight horse. if your character is mostly influenced by an arabian, thoroughbred, warmblood, andalusian, mustang, lusitano, etc. it is classified as a middle-weight horse. if your character is mostly influenced by an icelandic horse, chincoteague pony, connemara pony, dartmoor pony, welsh pony, etc. it would be classified as a pony. please note that miniature ponies, shetlands and falabellas are not allowed due to their incredibly small stature. if you are trying to find an image for your character, please just find an image of the most influential breed(s) and use that instead.

characters - weight and height
    refer to previous rule for weight classes. these weight classes generally sum up the strength, speed and agility of a horse. the heavy-weight horses are more likely to be stronger but slower and not as agile as the other two weight classes. middle-weight horses are probably going to be reasonably strong, very fast and quite agile (agility with middle-weight horses depends mainly on the most influential breed. eg. an arabian would be more agile than a warmblood). ponies would generally stick to fighting and breeding with their own kind because they are not very strong compared to a horse, have shorter legs and are not as agile. when choosing the height of your character, please look at the most influential breed(s) to figure out what height would be appropriate. note that during a fight, being tall can be both an advantage and a disadvantage.

characters - age and experience
    multiple sources state that horses in the wild can live up to around 40 years of age, but average at around 25-30. however, this is a realistic roleplay and it would be best to stick with the facts. a mare's fertility declines after the age of 15 which increases the risk of losing a foal as well as risking the life of the mare during pregnancy and birthing. a stallion reaches his prime at around the age of 13. in other words, when they reach their prime, they are at their 'peak' of sorts in terms of strength, speed and agility. please consider this throughout the roleplay. a seven-year-old stallion is incredibly unlikely to beat a thirteen-year-old stallion unless some amazing turn of events happens (must be arranged with the user your stallion is battling with). note, a colt becomes a stallion at the age of three and a filly becomes a mare at the age of three. most of the horses in this roleplay would not have had much experience when it comes to fighting, snaking and stealing mares because of their time over the past 2000 years has been spent journeying to the great plains of north america or at least attempting not to die as the continents shifted.

characters - starting out and herds
    most characters will start out either on their own or with another horse (who may be your character). a stallion's job is gather and defend his mares, who will eventually bear him offspring if they are covered (mated with). a group of horses is considered a herd once they reach three members. note, a herd is sometimes referred to as a harem. you may not have your own mare be in your own stallion's herd. feel free to start up a bachelor band (a group of young male horses not quite ready for a herd) if you wish.

characters - twins
    due to the fact that twin foals being born in the wild is quite rare, I will allow only three sets of twins to be born per roleplay year. please either pm me or mention it on the discussion thread to reserve a slot.
    1. aesthetic
    2. starwindrider
    3. moon

literacy and horse knowledge levels
    this roleplay is open to people of all literacy levels. however, there is a minimum of four reasonably long-ish sentences per post. I understand writer's block, so if you are having difficulties writing much, please make a note in brackets at the bottom of the post so that I know. people of all levels of horse knowledge are welcome here. if you have any questions about anything horse related, please feel free to ask either on this thread or via pm.

signatures
    I do request that you disable your signature on the roleplay thread. having your signature on the discussion thread is fine though. if you need help with this, I'd be more than happy to help.

forms
    I would rather you do your own form, but one with the basic information needed is provided. fill in the areas indicated with the instruction given. make sure you post this on the discussion thread only.

Code: Select all
    [center][i][image here][/i]
    [color=#808080][b]BASICS[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]name: [/color][i][name here][/i]
    [color=#808080]age: [/color][i][age here][/i]
    [color=#808080]gender: [/color][i][mare/filly/colt/stallion][/i]
    [color=#808080]most influential breed(s): [/color][i][most influential breed(s) here][/i]

[color=#808080][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]coat color: [/color][i][coat color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]mane and tail color: [/color][i][mane/tail color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]patterns/markings: [/color][i][patterns/markings here][/i]
    [color=#808080]eye color: [/color][i][eye color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]height: [/color][i][height here in hands][/i]
    [color=#808080]weight-class: [/color][i][heavy-weight/middle-weight/pony][/i]

[color=#808080][b]TRAITS/PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]likes: [/color][i][likes here][/i]
    [color=#808080]dislikes: [/color][i][dislikes here][/i]
    [color=#808080]fears: [/color][i][fears here][/i]
    [color=#808080]personality: [/color][i][personality here][/i]

[color=#808080][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]
    [i][history here, can be brief][/i][/center]

Last edited by ฮ›lpha on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ - ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐š™ - ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—

Postby ฮ›lpha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 am

stallions
ragnarรถk โ™ข twelve โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข .firefly
cinna โ™ข thirteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข starwindrider
tango โ™ข seven โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข long live the king
uno โ™ข fourteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข long live the king
agrios โ™ข thirteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข christmas in july
heart โ™ข eight โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข suzycu
bird โ™ข two/three โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข suzycu
valence โ™ข sixteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข evixtus
prince โ™ข eleven โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข azuran
equinox โ™ข ten โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข azuran
arrow โ™ข seven โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข freedom
astรฉrix โ™ข seven โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข moral chaos
zorro โ™ข nine โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข poetic pony
viper โ™ข three โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข tulips4me

mares
isis โ™ข seven โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข .firefly
pepper โ™ข eleven โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข starwindrider
divine โ™ข eight โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข long live the king
belle โ™ข twelve โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข long live the king
heaven โ™ข fifteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข long live the king
grace โ™ข four โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข long live the king
calista โ™ข eight โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข scarlit
azira โ™ข four โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข scarlit
kasimira โ™ข nine โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข scarlit
cinderella โ™ข eleven โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข suzycu
esmerelda โ™ข four โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข suzycu
primavera โ™ข fourteen โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข evixtus
chevalier โ™ข twelve โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข evixtus
aiko โ™ข twelve โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข azuran
sofia โ™ข three โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข skypoppy
brianna โ™ข six โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข poetic pony
valencia โ™ข three and 1/2 โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข night cloud
tomahawk โ™ข four โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข harry.styles
terra โ™ข four โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข shatteredshard

foals
thunder โ™ข two โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข colt โ™ข .firefly
fenrir โ™ข five months โ™ข middle-weight โ™ข starwindrider
dollhouse โ™ข nine months โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข suzycu
julian kai โ™ข two โ™ข heavy-weight โ™ข poetic pony

x
Last edited by ฮ›lpha on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 15 times in total.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮ›lpha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

12/11/17 - began planning
13/11/17 - finished planning and posted as a wip
13/11/17 (late) - roleplay discussion thread is opened, forms may be posted
16/11/17 - roleplay thread is posted, do not post
11/12/17 - roleplay thread is opened, first post is made

this roleplay is currently
OPEN
please post forms on the
discussion thread

the current season is
SPRING
spring, the season of foals. this is the time when a majority of mares will be giving birth after being covered the previous year. mares will also come into heat, meaning that stallions will be trying their hardest to cover all their mares before they attract unwanted attention from other stallions. after the previous winter, all water sources will be swollen with water from the melted snow from the mountains and may burst their banks, causing flooding. it rains often, but the rain is a welcome change to the cold snows of winter
Last edited by ฮ›lpha on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮ›lpha » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:54 pm

โ„ ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‹
โ—Š stallion โ—Š 12 years โ—Š mib: friesian, appaloosa โ—Š mares: n/a, open โ—Š covered: 0 โ—Š foals: n/a โ—Š tags: open

ragnarรถk snorted and tossed his head. it was odd, seeing these seemingly never-ending green plains stretching into the distance. there were hardly any trees compared to the areas he had been journeying through since the time he was born. he took a few cautious steps out of the cover of a patch of fir trees, his long white, black and grey mane blowing sideways as the wind picked up. ragnarรถk pawed the ground with his large hoof nervously. he wasn't used to open ground like this and, even though he had no particular connection to the woods, it did feel strange without trees towering over him. the friesian sport horse stallion snorted once again, then trotted along a few more paces before pausing. his ears were constantly twitching, listening for any approaching dangers, and his nostrils scented the air

ฯŸ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
โ—Š colt โ—Š 2 years โ—Š mib: lusitano โ—Š mares: n/a, open โ—Š covered: 0 โ—Š foals: n/a โ—Š tags: open

thunder cantered along, kicking up his heels every now and then. it was spring, and he was glad to finally have the nice golden sunshine warm his bay back. he let out a playful nicker to no horse in particular, then galloped to the crest of a little grassy hillock. there, he did a small rear before racing the wind back down the side he came from. thunder skidded to a halt, causing a cloud of dirt to rise around him. he sneezed and shook his head as some dust particles went up his nostrils.

โœต ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“
โ—Š mare โ—Š 7 years โ—Š mib: akhal-teke (pb) โ—Š stallion: open โ—Š heat: stage 1 โ—Š foals: n/a โ—Š tags: open

isis carried her head in a high fashion, displaying her obvious pride, as she pranced along, picking her golden and black legs up out of the way of the tall blades of grass. she spotted a bay colt of about two years of age galloping around in the distance. she snorted. stupid little horse. he was kicking dirt all over himself! no mare would go to a horse of such poor presentation. isis snorted once again in disapproval, then pranced off in the opposite direction. eventually, she found a nice patch of fresh spring grass. the golden mare nibbled at the grass, but kept glancing around her. if a handsome stallion came near, she didn't want to miss him.
ฮ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 pm

C I N N A ! !
stallion ยง thirteen ยง selle francais ยง herd; none yet ยง coverings; 0 ยง offspring; none yet ยง tagged; Primavera

Cinna cantered along the plain, leaping between the tall grasses. The afternoon sun shone down on his back. Sweat glistened on his dark coat, making it shine brighter and glossier than usual. He pushed up to a gallop, muscles tight beneath his skin, making each long stride seem effortless. He slowed, snorting and panting, trying to regain his breath after such a long run. It had been a long time since he last had a gallop like this. He trotted in circles, cooling down, feeling his heartbeat slow to its usual pace. Ears pricked, he swung his gaze around and spotted a horse quite a distance away. Judging by the scent, it was a mare. Cinna wasnโ€™t one to let mares go like that, he longed for one to start a herd. Neigh ringing out loud and strong, Cinna cantered forward once more, head raised.

P E P P E R ! !
mare ยง eleven ยง andalusian, lusitano ยง stallion; none yet ยง heat; 0 ยง offspring; none yet ยง tagged; open

Pepper trotted under the shade of a row of trees, heading to a small lake. She twitched her ears, alert for trouble. The lake was pretty obvious from afar, and Pepper had to make sure the predators didnโ€™t see or notice her here. She stood knee-length in the water, taking a long gulp. The heat of the afternoon had taken quite a toll on the older mare. She raised her head, water dripping from her muzzle. A distinct growling sounded from the bushes to her left. Pepper barely had time to react before a panther leaped out, fangs bared. Pepper squealed, kicking up and breaking into a run. She didnโ€™t look back, but she felt the pantherโ€™s paws thumping on the ground behind her. Every time she slowed, she felt its breath on her tail. Spinning, she darted right across the pantherโ€™s path into an open space. The panther stopped, growling. It couldnโ€™t outrun Pepper in an open plain. It stood at the line of trees, tail lashing. Pepper cantered away, heart beating fast.

F E N R I R ! !
colt ยง five months ยง sport horse, appaloosa ยง herd; none yet ยง coverings; 0 ยง offspring; none yet ยง tagged; Ragnarรถk

The small colt stumbled over his hooves, heading for a small creek. He hoped there would be no predators around. Fenrir dipped his head to the water and drank, ears swiveling for signs of danger. Raising his head, the young colt saw a shadow slip out of a patch of trees. Predator! He was about to bolt when he saw it was a horseโ€™s shape. His heart reared in excitement. Another horse! Heโ€™d never met any since Mama stopped waking up in her sleep a few days ago. He neighed in his small, shrill tone, hoping the other horse would notice him.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 am

x
x

๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฅ ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฏ

i. tango ii. stallion iii. seven years old iv. bachelor v. mares; none vi. offspring; none

tags; open!

tango stood quietly in the rushing river, the cool water hitting against his dark legs. the rush began; for every stallion to lose their minds trying to find mares to continue on their bloodline. however, tango wasn't in and kind of hurry. he had finally found this nice river and wanted to relax for a short moment. he took several big breaths, his heart rate slowing from its fast beating. tango had been wondering for several days now and decided that this place was the one. it seemed flush with grass, there was plenty of calls being dispensed into the air that he felt comfortable he'd be able to have a good sized herd this season and, that he wouldn't run into too many other stallions as the area was quite spread out. his ears perked as he listened to every call closely before he decided to add to the madness. he missed having company and wanted to start his herd as soon as he could. his tail flicked irritably behind him at the flies that landed on his brown pelt, giving him a snort before he walked from the cool water and continued his journey.

x
x

๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผก ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ

i. uno ii. stallion iii. fourteen iv. bachelor v. mares; none vi. offspring; none

tags; isis

the large kladruber stood at a small valley, his long black tail flicking harshly at his back, forcing flies from his skin. spring was the most horrid time for flies; always ready to land, and the occasional horse fly to suck your blood. he snorted in irritation, turning to look behind him for a short moment, he huffed, deciding to walk down the valley. his large black hooves pounded on the ground, desperate for his first mare. he called out, his call deep and loud - showing his age and his wise mind of how to own a herd. his ears stayed perked, but he continued to trot, figuring if a mare didn't call back, he'd find one, eventually. uno didn't mind if he has to take a mare from an unknowing stallion, it would be their loss, anyways. as he continued to walk, his dark pelt shining in the bright sunlight. as he stopped to lean down for some grazing time, his eyes caught on to a horse in the distance. this horse was slim, tall and.. beautiful. his interest was peaked. this would be his first mare. he called to her, his rippling muscles shining under his dark pelt. he was cautious of her, not wanting to spook her. he would chase her if needed, but really didn't want to. he kept his distance as he came within a few strides of her, giving her another nicker. this time it was more of a hello than a warning that he'd be coming closer. he looked her over, her coat was something like he'd never seen before. she was like a buckskin, but then not at the same time. she intrigued him.

x
x

๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ

i. divine ii. mare iii. eight iv. lone mare v. heat; two vi. stallion; none vii. offspring; none

tags; open!

here.

x
x

๏ผข๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ ๏ผง๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผด

i. belle ii. mare iii. twelve iv. lone mare v. heat; one vi. stallion; none vii. offspring; none

tags; open!

here.

x
x

๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ

i. heaven ii. mare iii. fifteen iv. lone mare v. heat; three vi. stallion; none vii. offspring; none

tags; open!

here.

x
x

๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ

i. grace ii. mare iii. four iv. lone mare v. heat; one vi. stallion; none vii. offspring; none

tags; thunder

grace quietly walked through the overgrown fields, grabbing a bite of grass with a passing swipe. her pale pelt quite dirty she sighed, shaking the dried mud off. she needed to get cleaned up, she couldn't handle the dirty feeling she had. she walked up to a small stream, splashing her hooves up try to get her pelt cleaned but sadly, it did nothing. she sighed once more, walking from the water and began walking. she didn't know where she was going, but she was going. grace was growing bored with this and needed to do something. as she continued, she came upon a figure in the distance. while this went against everything she was, grace called to this figure. she hoped it was another horse, maybe even a mare to avoid having to deal with her heat. this figure seemed quite short in stature so if there were to be a problem.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:47 am

[ ๐ŸŒน ] โ”โ”โ”[ ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ ]โ”โ”โ”โ”[ ๐ŸŒน ]

โ€ข Tags:(Eventually Cinna) โ€ข Location: Plains โ€ข Stallion: None โ€ข Mare โ€ข American Paint โ€ข Eight โ€ข

The mare tossed her head excitedly. This new land had plenty to explore unlike the never ending journey to this new place. Her mother had been so persistent to keep them on course that Aiko barely had time to explore but now she had all the time in the world! Plunging down the hill her hooves tore at the green grass as far as the eye could see. To her right lay a small cluster of trees which were in Aiko's opinion quite boring. This new place had plenty of space and no more cramped trails that no horse could move without bumping into one of those thick scratchy trunks. Skidding to a stop loose bits of grass uprooted the mare's nostrils flared, chest heaving with every struggled breath. As she regained her regular heartbeat the sound of another horse drifted towards her perked ears. The sound ringing loudly breath escaped her once more. She had barely seen another horse since her mother's death. The stallion as she could tell by the sound was somewhere north of her. She began moving forward at a brisk trot curiosity driving more than anything.

[ โ™š ] โ”โ”โ”[ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ]โ”โ”โ”โ”[ โ™š ]

โ€ข Tags: โ€ข Location: Grazing โ€ข Mares: None โ€ข Stallion โ€ข American Quarter โ€ข Eleven โ€ข

The white stallion stood stock still in the cluster of tree's. His head lowered to graze he munched rather lazily at the green tips. Snorting gently the male's ears flicked forward as rustling emerged in the bushes. His nostrils flared and he stared at the spot the bushes parted slightly and a small rodent scurried off into the forest. Tail swishing violently the stallion turned away. Relief flooded through his body however, a predator could have been lurking. As vexed as the stallion was right now he couldn't help but feel relieved. Lowering his head once more he nibbled at the grass this time more alert for predators. Who knows what kind of things were out here on these open plains.

[ ๐ŸŒ™ ] โ”โ”โ”[ ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ˜ ]โ”โ”โ”โ”[ ๐ŸŒ™ ]

โ€ข Tags: โ€ข Location: โ€ข Mares: None โ€ข Stallion โ€ข Friesian โ€ข Ten โ€ข

Cantering proudly the male held his head high. His chest puffed out, he picked up his hooves and continued on at a canter his speed was decreased heavily but that wasn't his goal. His eyes scanned around him if a mare were to wander past he would be ready. He wondered who his first challenger would be however. Would the stallion be unworthy of his mares and make an easy exit when he arrived? Most possibly not but a stallion could dream. His eyes still trained around him he continued his show hoping to catch the eye of any mare passing by.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me