BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 am

Radium Soul wrote:
( Thanks! I added a description. :3 )

((Thanks Soul :) (can I call you Soul?) And feel free to just join in. It's 8:05pm at the moment and the last recap is below ^^))
UPB wrote:((So just to recap, June has 'adopted' Sunny, Kaiser has found Mist, Crypt is in his Den, Molly and Illusion are talking with Calia, Syn is 'spying on' Kaiser, Chase, Lacey and Kestral are wandering about, and is Storm with Sunny and June? I'm not too sure... but I think that's right?))

8:06pm
Syn smiled deviously.
It was only a matter of time before he got what he wanted.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 am

Kestrel started to trot, weaving carefully in and out of the bushes. She soon came to an open area. Feeling easily seen, she moved into a steady lope, across the flat stretch of grass, her ears pricked up for any signs of life.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 am

June walked into the park. Te sound was gone. She was to lazy to walk back. She leaped on to a slide. She slid down and stared at the stars. She dreamed about her parents. She remembered how they use to take her to the park and she would watch the humans play. She then flashed back to realtlity.
Last edited by daxawesome on Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 am

daxawesome wrote:June watched as the crazy Syn stalked some dog. She tapped his shoulder with her shoulder.

((Dax, as I said in my last post, June cannot be there with Syn. He would've been too far away for June to know about, and June would've had no reason to randomly go back over to the park/hunting grounds. I'm sorry, but if I have to remind you of this one more time I will have to ask you to leave the RP. I hope you understand :) ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

Sorry guys I'm in a differen time zone!! Sorry!! My post will be uP soon!!

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 am

daxawesome wrote:June walked into the park. Te sound was gone. She was to lazy to walk back. She leaped on to a slide. She slid down and stared at the stars. She dreamed about her parents. She remembered how they use to take her to the park and she would watch the humans play. She then flashed back to realtlity.
who is not in a different time zone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 10:30 am

Kestrel felt relieved as she crossed out of the open field and into more cover. The stars were beautiful tonight and she paused for a moment to look up and admire them before setting off again. She was zoning out when she felt her paw hit pavement and she snapped back into reality, realizing she'd wandered onto a road. She turned at ran back as fast as she could before realizing that humans weren't around anymore. She stopped and looked up back across the road.
I always forget that the humans are gone. Things are so quiet now....too quiet. she trotted back across the road her head lowered cautiously. The scent of dog was growing stronger.

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 am

June got up and shook off all the dirty. She then started on her way. She walked through a beautiful forest. She saw a dark figure but did not want to investigate. She then came to a open field. She ran through it. It was late and this was the time of the killers. She came to a small town. She started to walk up the road. She started to think about sunny. She raced down te road. She tools left then a right then had to race up along road. She looked ups t the star that was over the pack. She would follow this star and it would get to where she need to go. As she turned the corner she had the sight of destination in her eye. She jumped over the multiple puddles. She then darted up the stairs and ran into the dressing room. She saw Sunny and Storm safe and sound. She let out a sigh. She was happy she was home. She knew Calia would protect them. She curled up in to a ball and closed her eyes.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

Kestrel ducked down as she saw a dark shape run in front of her a ways off. She could've sworn the dog had looked in her direction, but maybe it didn't see her. Once she was sure it was gone, she moved forward again, more cautious then before.

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 am

June could not sleep. She got up and smelled the air. She smelt anOther dog. She followed it. She quickly went back the way she went. Darting down a long road and many streets. When she arrived at the location where she crossed from a field to a road. She smelt the air and smelt dog but it was really strong. She put her nose to the ground and followed it. June was following this sent because she had smelt this before. She thought of her parents when she smelt this, she need to know who scent this was.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me