BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Accepting)

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

Lady-in-red wrote:
I know, but every time Universal Phone Booth gets on, she looks past it..

((I thought I accepted this, but I am sorry. You are accepted now. But what I do not appreciate is sarcastic comments... Anyway, let's get past it and carry on :) Just join in ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 am

( what i can not accepted her!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 am

I do apologize if it seems sarcastic.. Dax, I believe she was talking to me. ^_^

Bear

Bear stood to his paws, turning his head and looking over the old rafters of his beloved home. His son lay curled into a tight ball in the corner of the largest rafter. He gave a slight smile. It had been only three days since he'd found Merlot, and it was not in the most pleasant of ways. He was just thankful it went as planned rather than recieving an attack from the Aussie mix. Shaking his fur, Bear took slow steps down the slanted rafter leading to the floor of the building. He froze, looking around cautiously before carrying on with what he was going to do. He turned after letting out a couple sharp barks to wake Merlot up. He trotted off out the door and onto the brick streets, his head peering down the alleys as he searched for some more food to add to their stash.

Merlot

Merlot lay in on the corner of the rafter closest to the wall, curled in a tight ball. His paw shifted periodicly as his nightmare neared it's end. The Aussie Mix had been having nightmares since he found his girl, lifeless and forgotten by everybody but him. His ears twitched as Bear left the rafters, and his eyes shot open with Bear's bark. He stood to his small paws, stretching forward and then back. Merlot looked down, his head turning slightly as Bear left. Sighing, Merlot walked down the slanted rafter with ease, turning for the door as he followed his father.

Merlot peered around the corners, not able to find his father. His ears and tail drooped in fear. He hadn't been away and active without someone with him. Merlot knew of the two packs, or the two main packs anyway.. They weren't dogs to mess with, or from what he'd heard from Bear. Merlot shook his head and kept walking until he reached a series of fire escapes. Perhaps I can get a better look from up there.. He thought, climbing on the lowest one. He looked around, Nothing. He looked up at the next one, climbing higher and higher until he reached the top one. Walking across the over-street bridge to the middle to peer over for his father. Scuffling came from inside one of the buildings. He lowered his head, letting out a low growl as he turned to walk inside. What was in there shocked him. He'd walked into the den of the more evil dogs, and by the looks of it, they didn't like that he was there.

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

Ace.

Ace felt her cold tongue lick his moist nose, and he almost jumped, but he didn't, an dint return, licked her check, before trotting outside. Of course he longed to be with her, but not now, later though. Later. For sure. "So Calia, im sure that the howls are coming from over the river, though those dogs, will catch up soon. Id want to make a suggestion, that we stock up and move away, not to far, but away, get stronger, and pick up some others?" of course it was a great plan, but they shouldn't just sit here and wait for a probably stronger pack to come and take over their territory.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

June was bored and hungry. She got up and walked out the of the den. She walked down the street to a dumpster and started to search for food.
-Sia-
Username: daxawesome
Name: Sia
Breed: Armenian Gampr dog
Pack: crypt ( but joins later)
(preferred) Rank:IDK
Personality: loving crazy and wild and compassion
History:meet her
Other: nope
Appearance: Image

-Summer-
Username:daxawesome
Name: summer
Breed: Bucovina Shepherd Dog
Pack: Calia
(preferred) Rank:IDK
Personality: loving,friendly,caring and outgoing
History: meet her
Other: nope
Appearance: Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Wed May 16, 2012 11:16 am

Kestrel nodded and smiled a little.
"Thank you"
was all she could manage to say before June had another one of her seemingly common ADD moments and ran off again.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Wed May 16, 2012 11:17 am

June came back with two rats. She dropped them and pushed one over to Kestrel. She spoke " Eat up!" She started to chew on the rat.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am

"Thanks you"
Kestrel said calmly before digging into the rat. She had no idea how they afforded to eat so well here. It was strange to her to have such a bounty of food.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

June chewed on the rat then ripped a piece off. She swallowed it then spoke " So what do you think about this place?"
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Wed May 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Comet opened his eyes, he snuck out of the room and quietly went up onto the roof, watching the sky, his tail wagging gently from side to side
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me