Well,This Is life!..{Human Family life}{Accepting!}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Well,This Is life!..{Human Family life}{Accepting!}

Postby Blizzardstar » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 am

You Are walking To your Family,You had great Nights Out,When you got home..they was gone...They had Shipped away to sea to wherever..You go to an orphanage and are adopted by a Village called Cranberry created for of course orphans..you are Pregnant..yuor boyfriend dumped you and You both went to the Same orphanage but different houses...Caged up by over 19' Fences Your hoping to find Love again..and you will..but you must take on the Responsibility for being Pregnant and Becoming a Mother..Normally Most of you would have a pet to protect you and Keep you Joyful..Will you?..

Boys Story
Your Girlfriend was Always Getting Stressed to the day you Split and Broke her Heart..You dumped her Looking for another Girlfriend.The reason you kicked them out is Because She always Was So Sloppy...

The Girl House-
Image-Has a Small Cottage and large Mansion together..(Has fence Around the back and Front..)

Bedrooms-

Alexis

Silver

Alex

Hannah

Garden-

Dog cages-

WIP
    'life has no limits. there is only a limit if you make one.'
    ╔═══════════════╗

my
    character