тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм || ƨɛмι-lιтɛяαтɛ || αccɛρтιиg

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм || ƨɛмι-lιтɛяαтɛ || αccɛρтιиg

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 pm

|| тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм ||

The weather had been so dreary all day, Emily was amazed that she had even been able to concentrate on anything other than the steady beat of raindrops on the school's roof. She continued to fuss with her umbrella as grey storm clouds cried out their sorrows onto the world. But it seemed to be stuck, and she was already so drenched that it didn't seem to matter much anymore. Her house wasn't that far from the high school, maybe a fifteen... twenty-minute walk. Next year she would actually be able to drive, which she was already counting down for. As she stuffed her umbrella down into her backpack, another set of footsteps sounded in her ears. She wasn't worried about it, lots of people walked home from school. Just... not in this weather. Every time she looked back nobody was behind her, but the footsteps continued walking along with her. She figured she was imagining things. But that didn't mean she wasn't grateful when they stopped. She let out a small sigh of relief. Her house was only five minutes away now. Soon she would hear her mothers nagging voice reminding her to finish her homework, and take of her wet shoes, and blah blah blah. But before she knew it, every thing went.... black.

Looks can be deceiving. And in the small town of Elwood, that sentence is all to true. The old French-English style buildings and vintage downtown shops can lead some outsiders to believe that all the town holds is old world charm, but for the local residents, they know not to judge a book by it's cover. Especially when it comes to Elwood. Even the thick grey fog the hangs heavy in the mornings emits a sense of obscurity. As if even Mother Nature is determined to keep the secrets of the small town hidden behind a shrouded curtain of mystery. Strange things seem to occur in Elwood, and they never seem to be reported. Perhaps it is because of the isolation, or unseen forces working against the will for truth to prevail. But no matter the reason, things in Elwood are never as they appear to be.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнιиgƨ αяɛ иɛvɛя αƨ тнɛʏ ƨɛɛм || ƨɛмι-lιтɛяαтɛ || αccɛρт

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:38 pm

|| яʋlɛƨ ||

· This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, meaning I expect at the bare minimum 1 detailed and well-organized paragraph. I do understand writer's block, but this shouldn't constantly be an issue.

· Because this is a semi-literate/literate roleplay, I expect proper grammar and spelling. I do not think this is too much to ask of you.

· Please keep everything PG-13 and keep to Tess' rules. I shouldn't even have to put this down, you should already be well aware of this.

· Please, please, please try to have six characters or less. It's hard to keep track of who's who and it is much harder to roleplay. I know this from personal experience.

· Try people, please try to keep the genders mostly even. I won't flip out if there's a few more of one gender, but I don't want fifteen girls and two boys :\

· If you are going to join, I expect you to be active. If you are gone without notice for four days, I will not hesitate to delete your charries.

· There, all done. That wasn't to excruciating was it?

|| ƨκɛllʏ ||

Code: Select all
[center][img]***Image%20Here***[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/page_divider-1.png[/img][/center][center][color=#ff0000]|[/color][color=#e93f15]|[/color] [color=#bfad3f]в[/color][color=#aad655]α[/color][color=#94f16a]ƨ[/color][color=#7ffe7f]ι[/color][color=#6afa94]c[/color][color=#55e7aa]ƨ[/color] [color=#2a98d4]|[/color][color=#1561e9]|[/color]

[color=#BFBFBF][size=85][b]иαмє:[/b]
[b]αgє:[/b] **Please keep characters between ages 14 and 30**
[b]gєиdєя:[/b]
[b]gяαdє:[/b] **Only Answer if in School**[/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000]|[/color][color=#eb3a13]|[/color] [color=#c4a23a]ƨ[/color][color=#b0cb4e]υ[/color][color=#9ce962]я[/color][color=#89fa75]f[/color][color=#75fe89]α[/color][color=#62f59c]c[/color][color=#4edfb0]є[/color] [color=#2790d7]|[/color][color=#135ceb]|[/color]

[size=85][color=#BFBFBF][b]нєιgнт:[/b]
[b]ωєιgнт:[/b]
[b]вodу мodιfιcαтιoиƨ:[/b] **i.e. Tattoos/Piercings**
[b]cяυƨн:[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000]|[/color][color=#ec3612]|[/color] [color=#c89836]ρ[/color][color=#b6c048]ɛ[/color][color=#a3df5b]я[/color][color=#91f46d]ƨ[/color][color=#7ffe7f]σ[/color][color=#6dfc91]и[/color][color=#5beea3]α[/color][color=#48d6b6]l[/color] [color=#2489da]|[/color][color=#1258ec]|[/color]

[size=85][color=#BFBFBF][b]тнємє ƨoиg:[/b] **Not a must, but recommended :D**
[b]ƨєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:[/b]
[b]lικɛƨ:[/b]
[b]dιƨlικɛƨ:[/b]
[b]ρєяƨoиαlιту:[/b] **One paragraph min. Feel free to throw in some history**[/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:38 pm

|| cнαяαcтɛяƨ ||

Four - ♀ || Three - ♂

· Sawyer Anthony || ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Evangeline Emerson || ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Joe Banks || Bob. || Skelly
· Jessica Garcia || iBoO-The-Spazz || Skelly
· Erik Night || Moves Like Jagger || Skelly
· Isabelle Dean || Moves Like Jagger || Skelly
· Brielle Kallen || Estia || Skelly
· Arianna || XxFalseSmilesxX || Skelly

|| cσʋρlɛƨ ||

None Yet
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

|| вαƨιcƨ ||

иαмє: Sawyer James Anthony
αgє: "20 almost 21..."
gєиdєя: "Male. Do you really wanna check?"
gяαdє: "Not in school anymore"

|| ƨυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 6'1"
ωєιgнт: 137
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиƨ: He does have this tattoo.
cяυƨн: "Nope."

|| ρɛяƨσиαl ||

тнємє ƨoиg: This is the House That Doubt Built
ƨєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: "Straight."
lικɛƨ: “Guitar, my guitar, music, dogs, cats, hot-tubs, swimming pools, sleeping, caramel, the color grey, guitar, girls, parties, driving(yes I actually like it), people who understand the concept of personal space, my bulldog lady.
dιƨlικɛƨ: “Um… Most jocks, weight loss commercials, guys that don't know how to treat a girl, lemon squares, the color brown, Halloween, waking up, clowns, pickles, History, black licorice, and the number 13."
ρєяƨoиαlιту: Sawyer comes from a broken past. His father was a drunk, and his mother abusive. And now both of them are dead. His older brother Travis agreed to take him in after they were both gone. So he moved to Elwood. It’s his first year and already he feels something odd going on in the small town. But at the moment, he’s to much of an outsider to figure it out.

Aside from his past, Sawyer is addicted to his guitar. It’s his escape and nobody can ever tell him he doesn’t have talent. Sometimes he wishes he could just spend all of his time home or alone just so he can play all day, but his brother always yells at him about how music isn’t a career and he can’t live under his roof if he doesn't have a job. Sawyer doesn't really make much money working at the small little music store downtown, so he really does need to stay with Travis.

Sawyer, isn’t one to stick around in relationships. It may have to do with a long lost girlfriend in his past, but he never talks about it with anyone. It would be a miracle to get it out of him. So he tends to stay away from girls when he can, he knows he'll get to attached to quickly, and nothing good ever comes of that. But if and when he ever does decide to commit to a relationship, you'll bet he'll do a damn good job of making it last.

Beneath his mask of indifference, all Sawyer really is, is a broken soul. He’s been broken, tossed away, and left behind. He doesn’t want anyone to see the real him, because he knows they’ll just leave him like everyone else in his life has. Just like his mom, dad, Mikayla, brother, friends, everyone. But if you are able to break his shell and find a way to see the real him, don’t hurt him, because he won’t be able to take anything else pushing him down.

|| вαƨιcƨ ||

иαмє: "Evangeline Angelica Emerson
αgє: "Seventeen almost eighteen."
gєиdєя: *Sigh* "I. Am. A. Girl."
gяαdє: "Senior..."

|| ƨυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 5'7"
ωєιgнт: 125
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиƨ: She has this tattoo and this tattoo.
cяυƨн: "Nope. Nada."

|| ρɛяƨσиαl ||

тнємє ƨoиg: Begin Again
ƨєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: "Straight as an arrow."
lικɛƨ: “Coffee, shoes, clothes, lobster, crab, the number 12, the color white, the color blue, sleeping in, coffee, parties… sometimes, dancing, snakes, various cheeses, music, my phone, boys, coffee, my dog Pongo, art, shoes, milk, and did I mention coffee?”
dιƨlικɛƨ:”Disrespect, hamsters, chocolate milk, muffins, apples, apple pie, apple juice, apple anything, science, bugs, sharks, and sleeping with less than six pillows.”
ρєяƨoиαlιту: Evangeline has had a fairly normal life… mostly. Last year her sister Emily went missing, her parents found out she was a heroin addict, her dad left her mom, and she failed Chemistry. Maybe she shouldn’t have added failing Chem. to her list, but it really screwed up her year. But back to the Emily situation, she’s been missing for one year and nobody has been able to find anything concerning the case. It’s driven her family crazy, at least crazier than before, and she still can’t be found. But a missing person isn’t among the strangest things to happen in Elwood. Evangeline just needed to keep reminding herself of that.

Evangeline was a heroin addict. She doesn’t quite remember why, when, or how she started, she just knows she couldn’t stop. With all of the [censored] happening in her life, it felt good to just disconnect. But she wasn’t proud of it, in fact she hated herself for it. So it was almost a relief when her parents found out. She got clean, and now she’s feeling that a lot of weight has been lifted from her shoulders. She does still smoke a bit, but she doesn’t consider it a big problem. Not compared to everything else that has happened in her life lately.

Evangeline truly is a sweet girl. She cares for others more than herself and will stand up for those who need and deserve it. She tries to put others needs above her own, and sometimes she goes a bit to far for her own good. But that doesn’t mean she can’t be horrible to people when she wants to be. Evangeline tends to blow up when she’s mad, and you had better hope and pray you stay out of her way when she is. But this doesn't happen very often, and she always regrets being angry in the first place. It's one of her problems, she feels guilty about every little thing. She's also very gullible, which doesn't help the guilty situation.

When her dad finally left, even though her mother was miserable, Evangeline was finally able to breath a sigh of relief. Her dad did abuse her, in more ways than one, and that’s as far as she’ll go on the subject. She never told a soul, and doesn’t plan on telling either. Although it still pisses her off to see her mom crying over him. But she could never bring herself to tell her. It would destroy her. She had already lost one daughter and a husband, she didn’t need anything else bringing her down.

Although Evangeline has a colorful past and cloudy looking future, she is a very good person. She’s trying to succeed in school (no matter how much it kills her) so she can get out of Elwood and make a fresh start. She’s as loyal a friend as you’ll ever find, but she’s also as fragile as they come. So just know that if and when you break her, it's going to be hell for whoever's picking up the pieces.
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:19 pm

(( Bumpehdehbump ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 pm

|| вαƨιcƨ ||

иαмє: Joe Tyler Banks.
αgє: Twenty-Three.
gєиdєя: Male.
gяαdє: He dropped out when he was sixteen; and has no plans of going back.

|| ƨυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 6'1 ft.
ωєιgнт: 175 Ibs.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиƨ: He has this tat on his back.
cяυƨн: "No, probably ain't be gettin' one either."

|| ρɛяƨσиαl ||

тнємє ƨoиg: Act A Fool. - Lil' Jon ft. Three 6 Mafia.
ƨєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: Straight.
lικɛƨ: Candy, Watermelon, Large Dogs, Sports, Flirting, Parties, Slacking-Off, Jogging, Music, Dancing, and Swimming.
dιƨlικɛƨ: Cats, Work, Mainstream Music, Computers, Chick Flicks [Romance,] Party-Poopers/Killers.
ρєяƨoиαlιту: Joe is what some people would call an average guy for his age. He likes all the things that people his age are stereotypical y supposed to like. Though Joe doesn't like to classify himself as normal, maybe because he thinks that normal people are boring, and are sticks in the mud. True to this, Joe tries to make sure that everything he does is abnormal, and whenever he does something extreme, something not many people would try, you know it's going to be good. Because of this he is a daredevil, and he will do anything under the sun to impress someone, especially a girl. He's done a lot in his day because of it, most of it ended with hospital visits, though Joe seemingly has a thick skull and goes back out and does it again.

Joe is someone that you could easily say is un-committed. Even though he loves having girlfriends, and friends, most chances are he'll want a change eventually and will ditch you for someone else. Not that he usually sees all that big of a problem with it, and he thinks that you're not really going to care. He's not the greatest when it comes to feelings, and how everyone else is human just like him, and has thoughts and a mind too. He somehow just can't put himself into other people's shoes, and so he comes off as being very un-compassionate. Though he's a good actor, and he can easily act like he's cares when he doesn't. This brings to another point in his personality, he is very artistic.

Joe has always loved the theater, and all the musical, acting, and wonderful things that it can bring to the world. He can sit down for ages reading Shakespeare, and listening to all sorts of music of the kind. The only music that he doesn't really like is mainstream, and he doesn't like the fact that the music is being ruined by aunt-tune. He believes that if a person can't sing, and if they're only being used by the record company for their looks, the company is selling out. Because of thoughts like this Joe had never really understood the value of money, and usually he just throws it all away, whenever he can. He's not someone that you should get a hold of your money either, as he will use it all without guilt.

{Most likely will longen in the future. :3}
Last edited by R0be0 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 am

(( Yay! Bumpehbump ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 am

(( Bumpehdehbump ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:45 am

((Accepted of course :) I like Joe, he's going to be fun to roleplay with 3:) ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me